Best things to do on Valentine’s Day in Chicago

From fun for singles to unique dates, here’s what do to on Valentine’s Day in Chicago. 

Screw Cupid Pub Crawl

Feb. 13

8 to 11 p.m.

Its 17th year running, this pub crawl brings singles together for food and drinks at five Lincoln Park bars. Ticket price includes trolley transportation, so the crawling is optional. Bar crawl for all.

Cupid’s Undie Run

Feb. 13

12 p.m.

This one-mile , half-naked run in Wrigleyville raises money for The Children’s Tumor Foundation. With a presence in nearly 40 cities, Cupid’ raised over $3.5 million for charity. Strip down to your underwear for a good cause.

Valentine’s Day Brunch at Brookfield Zoo

Feb. 14

11 a.m.

Fun for the whole family; spend your Valentine’s Day with the lions, tigers and bears of Brookfield Zoo. Celebrate this Valentine’s Day with a fancy brunch and exotic animals.

Naked at the Art Museum Scavenger Hunt

Feb. 13 and 14

11 a.m. to 2 p.m.

Who doesn’t love a good scavenger hunt, especially when it takes place at a world-class museum? Take a journey of nakedness through the ages at the Art Institute of Chicago. Pair up with your lover or get a squad together to seek out some skin.

Dances from the Heart

Feb. 13

8 to 10:30 p.m.

This performance includes 13 different dance acts ranging from Mexican folk to hip-hop at the Athenaeum Theater.  Who knows, things might  get a little saucy on stage. Culture yourself this Saint Valentine weekend.

Couple’s Romantic Dance Class

Feb. 13

5 to 7 p.m.

If you’re tired of “Netflix and chill” you may consider rolling out of bed to learn some new ballroom dance moves. Slow dance the evening away with your significant other at the “May I Have This Dance” studio. Chocolate and sparkling drinks included afterwards to celebrate your new party trick.

Read more Valentine’s Day stories.