Demi Lovato, Adele among best dressed at the Grammys

Here are some of the best looks at this year’s Grammy red carpet. 

Demi Lovato

Demi Lovato arrives at the 58th annual Grammy Awards at the Staples Center on Monday, Feb. 15, 2016, in Los Angeles. (Photo by Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP)

23-year-old Demi Lovato took the suit dress to a whole new level. Rocking a tuxedo-inspired Norisol Ferrari gown with a plunging neckline and one long knee-high slit. She also wore a Loree Rodkin body chain that accented the outfit in the most fitting way. The all black fitted blazer top screams sexy confidence, while the long high knee slit skirt gives the outfit both a chic and edgy vibe.

Tori Kelly

Tori Kelly arrives at the 58th annual Grammy Awards at the Staples Center on Monday, Feb. 15, 2016, in Los Angeles. (Photo by Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP)

The 23-year-old first-time Grammy nominee channeled Old Hollywood glam with her red carpet dress by Gauri and Nainika. The beautiful long green gown, with a sling cutout front and open back, gave the natural boho-rocker show a more subtle side. Her look was completed with simple pale pink accented jewelry by Irene Neuwirth and Stuart Weitzman shoes.

Adele

Adele arrives at the 58th annual Grammy Awards at the Staples Center on Monday, Feb. 15, 2016, in Los Angeles. (Photo by Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP)

Nothing says chic and simple like Adele’s classic long black dress look. The 26-year-old Grammy nominee and performer channeled her inner classic goddess and stepped out in custom Givenchy Haute Couture dress by Riccardo Tisc. The long black three quarter sleeve dress included pearl and crystal embroidery with minor cut outs at the shoulders. Giving the singer edge, glam and class all at once.

Carrie Underwood

Carrie Underwood arrives at the 58th annual Grammy Awards at the Staples Center on Monday, Feb. 15, 2016, in Los Angeles. (Photo by Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP)

The 32-year-old new mom and Grammy nominee Carrie Underwood channeled Old Hollywood in a strapless black Nicolas Jebran dress, with a thigh-high slit. She completed her look with a beautiful diamond necklace. The simplicity of the outfit made the entire look not only stand out, but also make a statement.

Sam Hunt

Sam Hunt arrives at the 58th annual Grammy Awards at the Staples Center on Monday, Feb. 15, 2016, in Los Angeles. (Photo by Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP)

31-year-old country star, Grammy nominee and performer Sam Hunt, went bold by rocking pink. The pale pink suit by Dolce & Gabbana was an interesting look among all the darker suits on the carpet. Sometimes going bold can look like a mess, but Hunt made it work.

Kacey Musgraves

Kacey Musgraves arrives at the 58th annual Grammy Awards at the Staples Center on Monday, Feb. 15, 2016, in Los Angeles. (Photo by Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP)

26-year-old Grammy nominee for Best Country Album Kacey Musgraves went with an interesting dress choice this year.  The strapless, peacock colored inspired dress by Armani Prive, displayed multiple layers and interesting fuzzy fabric. However, suprisingly the color scheme made the the dress simple and classy. But, then again Musgraves is known to make bold choices.