Filed under Arts/Life, Music

Beyoncé is blessing Chicago by bringing her world tour to Soldier Field this Friday

(Photo courtesy of Frank Micelotta / ASSOCIATED PRESS)

Okay Chicago now let’s get in formation.

The opening act for the Chicago dates is as-of-yet unannounced, so these are my dream opening acts for the tour dates.

DJ KHALED

The king of Snapchat is opening for most of the stops on Beyoncé’s tour, but for some reason sadly not in Chicago. It would be great to see him and his never-ending slew of random guest performers live.

RIHANNA

While it’s been rumored that Rihanna is “Becky with the good hair” who had an affair with Jay-Z, both women are powerhouses in pop music currently. Seeing them together would truly be a life-changing concert.

KENDRICK LAMAR

The collaboration between the Compton-based rapper and Beyoncé on “Freedom,” a song off of “Lemonade,” was pure magic. Seeing it live would be beyond incredible.

NICKI MINAJ

Nicki and Beyoncé have collaborated on “Feeling Myself” and seem to be great friends. Both are incredibly strong and inspiring women and them together on stage would be a powerful tribute to womankind.

Set list hopes and dreams

“Halo”

It’s hard not to be reduced to tears when in the presence of such greatness, but it’s literally impossible not to tear up hearing this song live.

“Hold Up”

The singer’s latest masterpiece, “Hold Up,” is one of the best songs on her latest album filled with great songs.

“Say My Name” or “Survivor”

While Beyoncé’s solo career is the pinnacle of achievement, she would be remiss to not pay tribute to her roots by performing a Destiny’s Child song.

The price is right

According to current prices of tickets being resold on Ticketmaster, a third-row ticket to Beyoncé’s Friday night concert is $1,336. Here’s what else you could buy for that much money.

352 Quarter Pounders with cheese at McDonalds

75 copies of “Lemonade” on iTunes

15 nosebleed tickets for the same show

4 percent of one year’s tuition at DePaul

1 month’s average rent in a one-bedroom Lakeview apartment, according to Chicago Apartment Finders