Student Photographer Spotlight: Wendy Davis

• Davis offers headshots and individual sessions. (Photo courtesy of Wendy Davis)

• Photo edits are done by Davis and are no extra charge. (Photo courtesy of Wendy Davis)

• Wendy Davis is a sophomore studying Film and Television. She is available to hire for events and individual sessions and rates can be found on her website. (Photo courtesy of Wendy Davis)

DePaul is home to a variety of what the world has to offer. This university contains some of the brightest and boldest in Chicago. We also have some great creative minds walking this campus. Sophomore photographer Wendy Davis fits that description.

Originally from the northwest suburb Arlington Heights, she has been involved with photography for over a decade. Initially being introduced to the craft by her stepfather, she realized her love for the art in high school and has only been improving her skills since.

Looking past her time here at DePaul, Davis hopes to one day make this passion a career. Whether it be working for a company or starting her own business, she is excited at the prospect of where photography can take her.

A sampling of Davis’ work is featured here, but you can check out more of her photos on her website wdavisphoto.com.