The DePaulia, DePaul’s nationally award-winning newspaper, is hiring for all editorial and copy desk positions for the 2017-18 school year.
Please note: ALL APPLICATIONS ARE DUE BY THURSDAY, MAY 25 BY 11:59 P.M. CENTRAL TIME
- Must be available Thursday evenings, Fridays and occasionally Sundays, along with off-hours throughout the week as needed
- Full quarter commitment is required, no exceptions
- Uphold editorial standards of accuracy and fairness
- Strong communication skills, leadership, ambition and initiative
- Previous classroom or hands-on experience pertinent to the position, which may include reporting, editing, photography and/or design. Being a regular contributor to The DePaulia is a plus.
Before beginning the application below, note that you will be asked to provide ideas for The DePaulia (improvements, story ideas, or new initiatives) in addition to a resume and clips. Email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.