Bryan Tibaldi added as DePaul men’s basketball director of operations

Dave Leitao has added another familiar face to his 2015-16 coaching staff as the program announced Monday that DePaul will bring on Bryan Tibaldi as director of basketball operations.

Tibaldi held the same position at Missouri, where he spent four years. He and Leitao worked together for the Tigers under Frank Haith from 2012-2014. Tibaldi originally started as a video coordinator in 2011. He also worked with new DePaul assistant coach Rick Carter at Missouri.

“Bryan will be an integral element of our daily operations in coordinating our team travel, recruiting and academics,” Leitao said in a press release. “His familiarity with myself and Rick as well as the city of Chicago will be vital for our program and student-athlete success.”

Tibaldi graduated from Michigan State in 2007, where he was a walk-on for Tom Izzo’s Spartans. He also has worked in Chicago before as a video coordinator for the Chicago Bulls. He joins Carter, Patrick Sellers and Billy Garrett on Leitao’s staff for the 2015-16 season. He replaces Ivan Vujic, who on Oliver Purnell’s staff since 2013 and had a stint with Jerry Wainright at DePaul from 2006-2008.