Can’t-miss concerts hitting Chicago this summer

Check out some of these pop artists and rock bands hitting the city this summer:

beyonce2Beyoncé

May 27 & 28 | Soldier Field

Earlier this year, Beyoncé amazed her fans with the unannounced release of her hit single “Formation” and her show-stealing Super Bowl half-time performance. But that wasn’t B’s only surprise as she then announced her Formation World Tour. This summer, see the Queen live as she makes her return to Chicago for a two-night spectacle at Soldier Field. Expect nothing less than an electrifying performance of her hits spanning her discography from her Destiny’s Child days to her latest tracks on “Lemonade” that will make you jump out of your seat and embrace your inner Sasha Fierce.

florenceFlorence and the Machine

June 12| Hollywood Casino Amphitheater

Two Lollapalooza 2015 headliners are making a majestic return this summer at the Hollywood Casino Amphitheater in Tinley Park. Get ready to “Shake It Out” as the English indie rock band, Florence and The Machine performs tracks from their album “How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful” as well as their greatest hits from the past,  including their 2008 single “Dog Days Are Over.” If you missed lead singer Florence Welch rocking out on the main stage last year at Lollapalooza, here’s your chance to see her live. Joining them are the indie folk-pop band, Of Monsters and Men.

ENTER_OSCARS_163_LAAdele

June 10-13 | United Center

After going on a hiatus, Adele has made a triumphant return with her new album “25” selling over 5 million copies, that has broken record after record. The English singing sensation will cross the sea to tour in the U.S. this summer. It has been almost five years since Adele performed in Chicago in 2011 at the Riviera Theatre. This summer, Adele will be finally returning to Chicago and performing three sold out shows at the United Center. Lucky concert-goers are guaranteed to get their money’s worth with a night to remember, leaving them with chills as Adele’s beautiful voice echoes through the United Center night after night.

12716016_10156570405665253_1700413481752018830_oColdplay

July 23 & 24 | Soldier Field

The British rock band is set to embark on their Head Full of Dreams Tour this summer. Be prepared to go on an adventure of a lifetime as Coldplay takes over Soldier Field on July 23 and 24. At the end of 2015, Coldplay released their latest album “A Head Full of Dreams,” which shows a different side with a new unfamiliar exuberance. Lead vocalist Chris Martin also hinted that the band could be breaking up after their tour, so seize this opportunity and do not miss a once in a life time weekend with a truly great band.