Putting the meaning back into Memorial Day

Veteran Liaisons, Bridget M. Keane (left) and Daniel Eggensammer (right), members of the Office of Veteran Affairs, working the Memorial Day informational and games event.

Lili Trifilio|The DePaulia

Lili Trifilio|The DePaulia

When we think of Memorial Day, we often think of barbecues, parades, time off school and the beginning of summer. We also tend to forget what exactly our nation is actually celebrating.

“Memorial Day is a national day where we get to spend time with our families, but we need to remember their sacrifice,” said Heather Duke, member of the Office of Veteran Affairs at DePaul. “We enjoy the safety and freedom in our country because of the veterans who have fallen to protect us.”

Duke, a six-year Navy veteran, joined the Office of Veteran Affairs to connect with fellow veterans and help students to do the same.

“We live in a peace time. It is easy to forget about the veterans,” Duke said. “We don’t have the same connection to them as we used to when the country was under threat.”

It’s this ethos that drives both of the main veteran advocacy groups on campus, the Office of Veteran Affairs and the Student Veterans Union, to foster a connection between veterans and the non-veteran study body year round. During Memorial Week, the groups collaborated to highlight the importance of those who serve and to remember those who have passed.

“Memorial day and Veterans Day are two completely different holidays,” said Eric King, former president of the Student Veterans Union. “The purpose of Memorial Day is not to honor the living, but to remember those that died serving.”

Events included an informational event with interactive games, a Memorial Day luncheon and finally a service event where students traveled by bus to Lincoln Cemetery in Worth, Illinois for a flag ceremony. Students placed more than 400 flags on veterans’ graves in honor of the fallen soldiers.

Lili Trifilio|The DePaulia
Beanbag games at the Memorial Day informational and games event hosted by the Office of Veterans Affairs.

“It is not just about the barbecues. It’s about remembering the ultimate sacrifice veterans have made in our country,” Duke said.

Many students like Duke enter the military during college. At DePaul, more than 600 students on campus currently use veteran benefits.

The Office of Veteran Affairs also plays a large role in aiding veterans on campus outside of Memorial Week. Part of their outreach includes hosting career events that offer jobs in fields where veterans can excel.

“Certain fields of employment prefer vets because of their unique skill sets,” Duke said. “We try to make it easier for veterans to find jobs in these areas by hosting career events throughout the school year.”

Additionally, the Office of Veteran Affairs puts on Veterans Week each fall, which celebrates all those who have served and grants veterans a special graduation ceremony.

DePaul was ranked as a top school in the 2015 Military Advanced Education Guide to Colleges and Universities and as a top university serving veterans by the U.S. News and World Report. The university boasts on the Admission and Aid section of its website that DePaul has never placed limitations on the number of veterans that can enroll in the Yellow Ribbon Program, which provides tuition-free education to eligible students.

The Student Veterans Union is another on-campus group that aims to spread awareness about the importance of Memorial Day. It is run by DePaul students and works both independently and collaboratively with other organizations to implement programs and events that assist both veterans at DePaul and throughout the United States.

During Memorial Week, their booth gave out yellow ribbon pins to students as a symbol of remembrance and mourning. Plastic poppy flowers, which have been used to commemorate veterans since World War I, were offered to those who donated to the Student’s Veterans Union in an effort to raise money for the organization.

“This is the first time we’ve collected donations at a DePaul fundraiser,” King said.

King emphasized that the Students Veterans Union’s goal is to help student veterans on campus feel included at DePaul. The group currently has 85 active members, and they are growing every year.

The organization aims to make changes on campus to accommodate the large amount of veterans at DePaul.

“When I attended the College of DuPage there was a student lounge where all of us could go and meet up,” said George Murad, member of the Students Veterans Union. “We are trying to make a veteran’s center, similar to the gaming lounge, where people can go and hang out.”

The Student Veterans Union attends conferences with different chapters of similar unions at universities nationwide. Through this outreach, they learn new information that can help DePaul’s chapter in find ways to further support veterans on campus.

For veteran organizations at DePaul, building a community between veterans and non-veterans is a top priority.

“These events are not just for vets, (they’re) for everyone,” Murad said. “Vets connect better with other veterans because of their shared experience, but it’s important we build an inclusive community for all DePaul Students.”

74 Responses to “Putting the meaning back into Memorial Day”

1. Office 365 Migrations on May 29th, 2018 8:03 am

I think that one of the biggest things you have to include is ergonomics and efficiency. One often feeds into the other when it comes to office comforts, i have found. Thanks for these tips.

Office 365 Migrations

Lisa Joy Reply:

OMG!!! I am so proud and happy to be out here sharing your work Dr. Sam. I just can’t believe this now my ex Husband is really back to me on his knees presenting a ruby rose to beg me to take him back and he was feeling regretful and sorry for leaving me and for causing me pains after the divorce which occurred last year. And this whole miracle happened after I ordered an urgent 24hours Dr. Sam powerful spell which he cast on me and my husband. Sir, I am the happiest woman today in this whole wide world. Dr. Sam, you really did it..Yes.. Its a miracle and everlasting pleasure and cheerfulness for me and my family today.. I am so happy now and i don’t know how much to convey my thankfulness and appreciation to you sir. And to the whole world, contact him if you need urgent help now because it’s guaranteed that he will help you. Email him (Supremespellcast@gmail.com Or Supremespellcast@yahoo.com

TRIANA ANDERSON Reply:

I’m so excited. I cant believe it! LORD JUMA your love spell casting really worked! My ex-husband is back after he left me and the kids, he sent me an SMS last night, wanting us to get back together again…and here we are! Yes, I’m extremely happy that we are living together again.

My name is TRIANA ANDERSON from CANADA, My husband and I have been married for about 6yrs now. We were happily married with two kids, a boy and a girl. 3 months ago, I started to notice some strange behavior from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone else. He started coming home late from work, he hardly care about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn’t even come back home for about 2-3 days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the internet one day, I came across a website that suggested LORD JUMA can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and told him my problems and he told me what to do and i did it and he did a spell for me. 28 hours later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my family are living together happily again. LORD JUMA is the best online spell caster that is powerful and genuine. If you have any problem contact him and i guarantee you that he will help you.
    Here’s his contact: Email him at: mercyfullsolutionhome@yahoo. com or mercyfullsolutionhome@gmail. com add him up on whatsApp @ +1 (859)-203-2241 .

DIANA DIVEN Reply:

REAL SPELL CASTER (LORD JUMA) THAT CAN HELP YOU GET YOUR LOVER BACK add him up on WhatsApp @ +1 (859)-203-2241.

Hi everyone, I was going crazy when my husband breakup with me and left me for another woman!! All thanks to LORD JUMA the best love spell caster online that helped me to bring back my husband today and restore happiness in my marriage.. I’m DIANA DIVEN by name i lives in England. My husband breakup with me and left me to be with another woman, and i wanted him back. I was so frustrated and i could not know what next to do again, I love my husband so much but he was cheating on me with another woman and this makes him break up with me so that he can be able to get married to the other lady and this lady i think use witchcraft on my husband to make him hate me and my kids and this was so critical and uncalled-for, I cry all day and night for God to send me a helper to get back my husband!! I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that LORD JUMA can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a spell for me. 28 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me so much, Oh My God! i was so happy, and today i am happy with my man again and we are joyfully living together as one big family and i thank the powerful spell caster LORD JUMA, he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that LORD JUMA is best spell caster online who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and your lover is turning you down, or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster LORD JUMA on his email at: mercyfullsolutionhome@yahoo. com or mercyfullsolutionhome@gmail. com add him up on WhatsApp @ +1 (859)-203-2241 .

LISA DAVIS Reply:

LORD JUMA, Here is my testimony from a Heart Warming indebted Client (LISA DAVIS from United states) Sir i had to write back to you though I am at work now to let you know that your spell has successfully worked, and he has returned back to me just as you said it sir. A beautiful of red roses was just brought to my place of work from the man I contacted you about on March 15th. Sir i am so happy to tell it to the whole world now that he returned back to me through your powerful spells yesterday at about 6:00pm. Everything worked out just the way you said it. No more doubt. Because Lord JUMA realizes we were meant to be, and that we were compatible. This is actually hard for me to believe now. It’s really surprising!! Thank you so much LORD JUMA for weaving you magical powers on me, and for reuniting me and my ex together with your utmost powers. You can contact him for help via email mercyfullsolutionhome@yahoo. com or mercyfullsolutionhome@gmail. com add him up on whatsApp @ +1 (859)-203-2241

Barnett Reply:

Hello everyone i am happy to share my testimony of a strong spell caster called lord masuka. I’m Bellamy barnett and i live in USA, my husband and i had a little fight and he left me and the kids for another woman, i love him so much i search online for help and i saw alot of people’s testimonies on how Lord Masuka help them and came out with positive results like Divorces, Cancers, Spiritual problems and for Barrens to give birth and others. So i emailed him and told him my problem and he gave me instructions which I followed and after 48 hours later he came back home begging for forgiveness and now we are living happily together all thanks to lord masuka for restoring my marriage back. To any of you out there having similar problem contact him today for help here is his personal email lordmasukaspelltemple@hotmail.com or call him or add him up on whatsapp +2348150455077

………….

Robert Jason Reply:

My names are Robert Jason want to testify about this great love spell caster that helped me bring back my ex wife. My ex wife and i where having a misunderstanding which led to our breakup though i went to beg her several times to please forgive and accept me back because i know i offended her but each time i went i always feel more deeply in pain and agony because she always walk out on me and would not want to listen to what i have to tell and i felt so empty inside me, my loneliness became worst, until this faithful day i was browsing through the internet i saw a testimony on the internet testifying of Dr Raypower good work, i contacted him which he assured me within 48 hours for an instant result. Just same 48 hours as he promised my wife now came back home begging for forgiveness to love and cherish her and the kids forever, am so happy and thankful to Dr Raypower,,, My wife is madly in love with me again. If there is any body Out there who is in Difficulties and need help should kindly Contact Dr. Raypower below

Email: urgentspellcast@gmail.com

Call or WhatsApp: +1 (424) 330-8109.

Ryan Kenneth Reply:

My Name is Ryan Ken i want to testify about Dr Okaya How he help me won the Lottery

i won $1,000,000 in lottery, I took an advice from some person who talked about this great spell caster called Dr Okaya the person placed a testimonies on a blog saying how Dr Okaya helped him win the lottery by sending him the winning number i was curious and i thought it was all joke not until i contacted this spell caster to know for myself how this work cause i have spend a lot buying tickets and i never win. I contacted him and he told me the necessary thing that need to be done and i did it and he told me to wait for 24Hours and truly he gave me the winning numbers to play the lottery which i did, Can you believe my name was the first among winners. He told me (my son all i need you to do for me is make sure that you share this testimonies to others so that they can also win the lottery cause i do not have much time to spell on the internet) so that is why i am sharing this testimony with you that if you want to win the lottery this is the way online tips can help you, his email is OKAYASPELLHELP@GMAIL.COM OR call/Whats app +27814506790 is the only answer to that your problem of winning the lottery

Barnett Reply:

……………

2. Caden Sage on June 5th, 2018 3:54 am

This is my story, a true life story on how I survived an abusive husband(s). Please read and share.

Leaving an abusive marriage was life threatening, I was scared of the post-divorce lifestyle. I felt starting afresh with another man seems impossible at my age because my husband(s) always downplays my emotions making me feel like a worthless woman. Yes, I was married thrice.

I was betrayed by a friend, cheated upon by husband(s), beaten, jailed but I never gave up, I chose to ride or die with my current 5-year-old marriage because of love, our children and our shared finance. Though I love my husband to a fault and believed I can change his mindset through spiritual means before we go our separate ways.

After domestic abuse and emotional conflicts comes spiritual father, Dr. Wakina with redemption and restoration via dr.wakinalovetemple@gmail.com with the spell that ended my abusive circle. I also escaped social pressure.

I wasn’t wrong afterall sticking to my husband and changing our lifestyle through spiritual doctors. Believe me, we’re living our dream lifestyle for over 5-months with much love and respect for each other.

3. Olivia Megan on June 7th, 2018 11:53 am

Call Dr.Dave For Urgent Love Spell +55 (11) 97732-4658
    I’m Olivia Megan from United State,I’m happy that my husband is back into my life after 2 years of divorce, Dr.Davi brought my husband back today and i am so excited. I got Dr.Davi email online when a lady was testifying about the strong spell caster who restored her marriage then I said to myself since he helped her, he can also help me,so i emailed him and told him the pain that I was going through,and he told me what to do and i did it,Then he did an urgent Love spell for me. 48 hours later, my husband came back home and with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me. Then from that day,our marriage was now stronger than how it were before, All thanks to Dr.Davi. Our family is complete again. If you are going through Divorce/Broke-up since Dr.Davi helped me, he can also help you..email him at: Spelltemple@fastmail. com,Thank you Dr Davi for saving my broken Marriage and brought my husband back to me.
    Email him: Spelltemple@fastmail com Call him now +55 (11) 97732-4658  ,.

NORA CHRIST Reply:

GREAT LOVE SPELL CASTER LORD JUMA THAT HELP ME SAVE MY RELATIONSHIP.TEXT OR ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP: +1 (859)-203-2241

My name is NORA CHRIST. i want to give thanks to LORD JUMA for bringing back my ex husband. No one could have ever made me believe that the letter I’m about to write would actually one day be written. I was the world’s biggest skeptic. I never believed in magic spells or anything like this, but I was told by a reliable source (a very close co-worker) that Trust is a very dedicated, gifted, and talented person,It was one of the best things I have ever done. My love life was in shambles; I had been through two divorces and was on the brink of a third. I just couldn’t face another divorce, and I wanted to try harder to make our relationship work, but my husband didn’t seem to care. and he brake up with me again.I was confuse and do not no what to do again,rather them to get in contact with LORD JUMA. He did a love spell that make my husband come back to me. we are now very much happy with our self. LORD JUMA make him to realize how much we love and need each other.This man is for REAL and for good.he can also help you to fix your broken relationship. I had my husband back! It was like a miracle! He suddenly wanted to go to marriage counseling, and we’re doing very, very well,in our love life.contact email mercyfullsolutionhome@yahoo. com or mercyfullsolutionhome@gmail. com add him up on whatsApp at: +1 (859)-203-2241

4. Miraclespellhome@yahoo.com on June 12th, 2018 5:23 am

I was checking for solution in the internet then miraculously came Across Dr Miracle, the powerful herbalist that Cure Numerous individuals HSV-1 AND HSV-2 INFECTION,then i contacted his Email: (MIRACLESPELLHOME@YAHOO.COM) I Explained everything to him and prepared a cure that cure my HSV-1 AND HSV-2 Disease totally after receiving his Herbal medicine, So My friends viewers why wait and be suffer when there is someone like Dr Miracle,that can cure any disease HIV/ CANCER/ HEPATITIS B VIRUS,LOW SPERM COUNT,ALS,ANCE PIMPUS,LUPUS VIRUS,You Can “CONTACT Via : Email : (MIRACLESPELLHOME@YAHOO.COM) You Can Contact Him Today And Get Your Problem Solved Or”Whats-app +23408071398555,)))

5. Lisa Joy on June 13th, 2018 10:20 pm

OMG!!! I am so proud and happy to be out here sharing your work Dr. Sam. I just can’t believe this now my ex Husband is really back to me on his knees presenting a ruby rose to beg me to take him back and he was feeling regretful and sorry for leaving me and for causing me pains after the divorce which occurred last year. And this whole miracle happened after I ordered an urgent 24hours Dr. Sam powerful spell which he cast on me and my husband. Sir, I am the happiest woman today in this whole wide world. Dr. Sam, you really did it..Yes.. Its a miracle and everlasting pleasure and cheerfulness for me and my family today.. I am so happy now and i don’t know how much to convey my thankfulness and appreciation to you sir. And to the whole world, contact him if you need urgent help now because it’s guaranteed that he will help you. Email him (Supremespellcast@gmail.com Or Supremespellcast@yahoo.com)

6. Dianna kat on June 26th, 2018 4:48 am

I want to thank Dr.Kala for bringing back my ex husband, we broke up more than 9 months and he told me that he never want to see me in his life again. I love him so much and i was confused and depressed. I did everything i could to have him come back to me but all went in vain. So i decided to contact a spell caster, i did not believe in spell casting i just want to try it may be it would work out for me. i contacted Dr.Kala for help, he told me that he have to cast a love spell on him, i told him to start it and after 2 days as Dr Kala told me,my husband called me and started to apologize for leaving me and also he told me that he still love me. i was very happy and i thank Dr.Kala for helping me get back my ex husband to my LIFE. His spell is the the greatest all over the world, it was the love spell he cast on my ex that make him come back to me. all you ladies who want their ex husband back i want you to contact Dr.Kala at the following email address and get all your problem solve..No problem is too big for him to solve..you can contact him via Email: KALALOVESPELL@GMAIL.COM or you can call and WhatsApp him on+2347051705853

7. Olivia Stephen form Tx,USA on June 26th, 2018 2:57 pm

I want to offer a bit of advice to anyone looking to find help on saving their marriage/relationship. Me and my husband had a torrid time for a whole decade; all our family & friends constantly advising us to get a divorce but we knew it would break our children’s heart. We tried so many different things to save our marriage and from trial & error we came across a very helpful spell caster online that has worked extremely well for us:

??? contact him at Unityspelltemple@gmail.com if you are looking for help. I am not gonna start saying its a miracle cure that will fix things over night but the changes made with me and my husband over the last 2 years have been remarkable. It is a whole lot cheaper than expensive marriage counselling fees too where we have spent thousands and thousands of dollars on different counselling appointments and if I’m being completely honest, they had absolutely no positive effect. If anything, the financial constraints of it all just made us argue even more. I am just glad now that we are at the happiest point we have been for many years and I can finally see light at the end of the tunnel. I do really highly recommend the love spell caster for anyone who is having troubles right now. Good luck anyway to you all smile emoticon

8. Badmus Ryn on July 5th, 2018 2:23 pm

Real And Urgent Spell Caster Reviews To Solve Your Relationship Problem Dr Lucky

Hi everyone, I was going crazy when my husband breakup with me and left me for another woman!! All thanks to Dr Lucky the best love spell caster online that helped me to bring back my husband today and restore happiness in my marriage.. I’m Badmus Ryn by name i lives in Spain. My husband breakup with me and left me to be with another woman, and i wanted him back. I was so frustrated and i could not know what next to do again, I love my husband so much but he was cheating on me with another woman and this makes him break up with me so that he can be able to get married to the other lady and this lady i think use witchcraft on my husband to make him hate me and my kids and this was so critical and uncalled-for, I cry all day and night for God to send me a helper to get back my husband!! I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Lucky can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a spell for me. 28 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me so much, Oh My God! i was so happy, and today i am happy with my man again and we are joyfully living together as one big family and i thank the powerful spell caster Dr Lucky, he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr Lucky is best spell caster online who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and your lover is turning you down, or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster Dr Lucky on his email at: Realspellcasteronline@gmail.com beware of scams fake spell caster are everywhere beware Thanks Dr Lucky

9. Jessica Jackson on July 6th, 2018 4:27 pm

Hi everyone! I’m so excited my husband is back after he have left me for another woman by a great spell caster called Dr.PURITY, you can contact him if you have problem with your lover’s his email: puritylovespell@gmail.com ,is certainly the best spell caster online and his result is 100% guarantee.

10. Jessica Jackson on July 6th, 2018 4:36 pm

URGENT GENUINE LOVE-SPELL TO GET YOUR EX BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND OR HUSBAND/WIFE BACK FAST.
    I have something to share with you!!! There is a great joy in my heart which I want to share with everyone. My name is Jessica Jackson, from united States. I had a misunderstanding with my lover last year which led us to break up and he never wanted to hear my voice again. He saw a beautiful woman which he find more prettier than me, but as time went on I met god Dr Purity He is a great spell caster. I contacted him through his email and
    explained everything to him. He said that I shouldn’t worry, that my lover will come back to me on his knees begging for forgiveness before 24 hours. My greatest joy now is that he actually came back to me and fell on
    his knees begging for forgiveness, and today we are happy and he also cured
    my Sister’s breast cancer. Do you have any problem? worry no more because Dr Purity can provide lasting spell solution to any problems:email him puritylovespell@gmail.com or call him +2348070980389 or add him on whats- app +2348070980389

(1)If you want your ex back.

(2)You want to be promoted in your office.

(3)If you want to be cured of HIV, Cancers and other diseases.

(4)You want to be rich.

(5)You want your husband/wife to be yours forever.

(6)Healing of cancer, Hiv/Aids, Herpes and all kinds of sickness.

(7)If you went to get pregnant.

11. NORA CHRIST on July 13th, 2018 6:44 pm

12. Jessica Jackson on July 16th, 2018 1:06 pm

Save Your Relationship and Get Your Ex Boyfriend/Girlfriend Back!!!
    It’s a thing of joy to have someone on earth who God almighty has sent to redeem and help those that are in captivity. My husband divorced me but Doctor Purity recently saved my broken marriage again. here is his email puritylovespell@gmail.com about how my marriage was reunited.my name is Jessica Jackson,from United kindom, and i am happy today.you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348070980389.I congratulate you as you do so, indeed you are the next testifier.
    If you are out there passing through any of this

problems listed below he is also perfect

(1) Do you want your ex back?

(2) Do you always have bad dreams?

(3) You want to be promoted in your office?

(4) You want women/men to run after you?

(5) Do you want a child?

(6) You want to be rich?

(7) Do you want to tie your husband/wife to be

yours forever?

(6) Have you been scammed and you want to

recover your lost money?

(8)Healing of cancer, Hiv/Aids, Herpes and all kinds of sickness

(9)You want to stop marriage problems and Divorced

(10) Breaking Of Generation Course

(11) Getting Of Job
    (12) Spiritual protection

(13) Marriage spell

(14) Breakup spell

(15) money spell

(16) get pregnant

(17) Business protection.

13. Susan James on July 16th, 2018 5:02 pm

I have to give this miraculous testimony, which is so unbelievable until now. I had a problem with my Ex husband 5years ago, which lead to our break up. when he broke up with me, I was not my self again, i felt so empty inside me, my love and financial situation became worst, until a close friend of mine lucky told me about a spell caster who helped her in the same problem too his name is Dr Moonlight. I email Dr Moonlight the spell caster and i told him my problem and i did what he asked of me, to cut the long story short. Before i knew what was happening my husband gave me a call and told me that he was coming back to me in just 2days and was so happy to have him back to me. We have two kids together and we are happy with ourselves. Thanks to Dr Moonlight for saving my relationship and for also saving others own too. continue your good work, If you are interested to contact him and testify this blessings like me, the great spell caster email address is (moonlightspellcaster@gmail.com) he is the best among all the spell caster online I hope you all see my testimonies and he will pray for your heart broken and restore it again his email moonlightspellcaster@gmail.com

14. Ryan Kenneth on July 17th, 2018 7:19 pm

15. Gary Drbra on July 18th, 2018 5:23 pm

I have to say wholeheartedly I believe Oniha is a gifted individual and gentility his second nature. I have received the most rewarding and spiritual experience whilst conversing with him on the telephone. I heard and saw an angel in my minds-eye it was so overwhelming. I knew at the moment finally my difficulties were over. He deserve recognition for his power and talents as a beautiful individuals who brings spirit close to those in need. I have been touched deeply,nothing has come as close to me before. I am in total awe and have a great deal of respect. Thank you Dr Oniha for reuniting me with my estranged husband. Anyone who needs relationship help should contact this man he will help you. Here via onihaspelltemple@gmail.com

16. TRIANA ANDERSON on July 18th, 2018 5:39 pm

Here’s his contact: Email him at: mercyfullsolutionhome@yahoo. com or mercyfullsolutionhome@gmail. com add him up on whatsApp @ +1 (859)-203-2241

17. LISA DAVIS on July 19th, 2018 4:27 pm

18. jesaemolisa on July 20th, 2018 5:15 am

Hello everyone am jesae by name, i looked forward to be a whole family again with a love spell, I actually got tired of living a depressing life. I was so unlucky that my husband fell out of love with me; he keeps threatening me with divorce paper almost everyday. But all I wanted in our home are positive thinking, love and happiness all the time. I wanted us to be good parent to our kids.When Dr. Bello stepped in with his helping hands via bellospelltemple@gmail.com I began to feel lighter on the inside, I stopped having that heavy feeling on my chest during the process of the love spell. Two days after, my husband started exhibiting some positive character. He confessed that he was thinking of me more recently even when he was with his girlfriend. I was overwhelmed when he came to me and apologized for every wrong he has done to me, I also apologized to him as well. Dr Bello. I just want to say thanks for the patience and kindness shown to me during the whole spell process. My husband and I has been living happily after the love spell, none of his ex ever comeback. you can also call him on +2348147271779.

19. katherine on July 22nd, 2018 5:52 am

This is my testimony about the good work of Dr Paul who help me…. I’m Katherine from usa. And am sorry for putting this on net but i will have to by this world top spell caster that brought back my husband which left me out for past 3 years, i eventually met this man on a blog site posting by one of is client for help, i explained everything to him and he told me about a spell caster that he had heard about and he gave me an email address to write to the spell caster to tell him my problems. In just 2 days, my husband was back to me. I just want to say thank you to this truthful and sincere spell caster, sir all you told have come to pass and thank you sir. Please i want to tell everyone who is looking for any solution to problem, i advice you to kindly consult this spell caster, he is real,he is powerful and whatever the spell caster tell is what will happen, because all what the spell caster told me came to pass. You can kindly contact him on: his email address is astoriashrine@gmail.com or directly on whasapp +2349051441669

20. Adam Laura on July 22nd, 2018 4:26 pm

I am here to tell the world of the good works of Great Dr Onihas My name is Adam Laura am from SPAIN and this testimony is worth sharing. My man left me and my kids for 14 months to suffer. It was not so easy for me. I contacted so many spell casters who scammed me of my money but nothing happened. I love my husband so much and i did not lose hope and i kept on trying until i met Great Dr Onihas how he has helped so many people. I contacted him and explained to him. He told me not to worry that he will bring back my man in 3 days time. He consulted his powers and assured me not to worry that he will bring back my man in 3 days time. He did his work and cast the spell and to my greatest surprise, my husband came the third day just as Great Dr Onihas said. He begged me for forgiveness and he promised never to leave me for any reason. We are happy and we live together as one. Contact Great Dr Onihas now via email onihaspelltemple@gmail.com

21. Adam Laura on July 23rd, 2018 1:37 am

22. NOEMI ANDREW on July 24th, 2018 11:29 am

Oniha is totally top notch. I would never trust anyone with my problems. He is completely reliable and compassionate and his spells are truly some kind of powerful magic. Oniha has definitely gotten me through some really tough times and my husband who have left me for another woman is now back with me with Oniha spells. Oniha is worth talking about and deserve recognition because is totally a genius. Anyone who needs help in his/her relationship should kindly contact Oniha on onihaspelltemple@gmail.com. i assure you out there you will also get your problem solved.

23. DIANA DIVEN on July 25th, 2018 3:43 am

24. Patricia on July 25th, 2018 4:12 am

My purpose out here today is to share this article to the world about how Doctor Adoda helped me in getting back my EX-boyfriend that broke up with me 4 months ago. I tried all i can to make him see reasons with me so that we can continue our relationship but he denied me. Thank God for giving me the thought of going into the internet for help, i searched properly and i saw different reviews of Doctor Adoda and i insisted in giving it a try by contacting him via what’s app on (+2348112825421). He gave me reason to live again and he prepared a spell and told me that my Ex-boyfriend will come back to me within 28 hours. Can you believe it, my EX-boyfriend came back to me and our wedding will hold Soon. Contact him now!!! if you need any help. Email: adodalovespelltemple@gmail.com and he does a lot of spells. Once again i want to say am very greatful for your help.

25. Robert Jason on July 25th, 2018 6:38 pm

Email: urgentspellcast@gmail.com

Call or WhatsApp: +1 (424) 330-8109

26. Olivia Stephen form Tx,USA on July 27th, 2018 12:23 am

HOW I GOT MY HUSBAND BACK HOME WITH THE HELP OF A REAL AND POWERFUL SPELL CASTER DR UNITY CALL/WHATSAPP +2348071622464.. My name is Wendy Owen am from united state, I almost took my life because of my husband who left me and stop picking my calls answering my mails and my messages. He said He do not trust me anymore, I tried to convince and beg him, but he will not believe or answer me until we had a fight and broke up for 6months, after then I realize I can not live without him because of the love I have for him. I tried everything possible to get him back, but non worked for me, some fake spell casters scammed me and went away with my money until I came across this man called Dr Unity he helped me cast a spell for me and behold my husband came back after 28 hours, begging me for forgiveness, I was so surprised that spell caster like Dr Unity still exist. If anyone here needs some help, with all sincerity, contact Dr Unity today On Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ,you can also call him or add him on whats-app: +2348071622464.. indeed you are a priest thank you for making my home a happy home again.i can never stop talking about you sir. his website DR PETER is really a great man you can contact him for solution for any kind of problems like (1) lottery spell (2) ex back (3) get pregnant (4) cure for any kind of sickness,disease and infection And many others contact this great man today and get your Problems solved 100% guarantee.

27. Miraclespellhome@yahoo.com on July 30th, 2018 6:08 pm

Amazing Love Spell To Get Back With your Partner and Fix Your Broken Relationship

My husband broke up with me 3 months ago, and forced me to sign the divorce papers, and i was completely heartbroken. And I could not get back into any shape emotionally. I Thank God for this astonishing and brilliant spell caster that came to my rescue. Wow! This spell caster has helped me so much. Dr Miracle guaranteed me an urgent 24 hours spell casting, of which i accepted it. Shockingly! this month on the 8TH OF MAY 2018, my husband called me back with lots of apologies after 48 hours which he assured me, and he did everything possible to withdraw the divorce papers which was previously ongoing with the power of this miracle working spell caster.Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer,and other sickness, Thank you so so so much Lord for your powerful spells. expressions are not sufficient to say thank you. Email Dr Miracle Now for Urgent love Spell.

MiracleSpellHome@yahoo.com

28. belinda on July 30th, 2018 7:54 pm

I am really so very happy to share with you the goodness of Jai Mataji Sunlight. The sunshine that came and shine over my marriage out of the darkness situations that almost succeeded in breaking my marital home. Before, my husband and I, there was no day we don’t fight. People get use to know us as fighting couples. Either the fault is from me, or him. 4months ago we fought in fronting of our 2kids, They were watching and began to scream and cry. The whole story and experience really hurts me so bad. and hurts me more as I don’t know what else to do for peace to reign between us after all that I have tried to be a good wife and a good woman to him. And after the fight he finally left us for his lady he’s been dating even after we got married. and he’s been lying to me that he brokeup with her. upon that, he’s been cheating. Someone told me that she could have use something on him to have him leave his family for her. I was forced to believe it as All hope to have him back was lost. and I thought it was over. But I thank Jai Mataji Sunlight who gave me victory of greats insights and wisdom to go through it successfully. And at the end, win he back after she use a lovespell to call him, brought him back as she said. And when she said it, that he’s coming back, I couldn’t doubt as I was filled with hope in my spirit with her words. I just believe my days of testimonies is come. So beloved readers, Do you have troubles in your relationship/marriage? Do you want your ex back? or for them to want you back? E-mail Sunlightmata@gmail.com and she will bring it to pass spiritually. and solve all of those things bordering you give you victory to triumph over with testimonies that will shock and also save another persons life, love, and property as you share yours. Thanks to you Mataji. I bless you‎

29. Cathy on August 1st, 2018 3:00 pm

My names is Cathy i want to testify about the great spell caster called Priest Ade my husband and i have been married for 5 years now we don’t have a child and the doctor told us i can’t give birth because my womb have been damaged due to wrong drugs prescription this got me so worried and my husband was not happy so he decided to get married to another girl and divorce me i was so sad i told my friend about it she told me about a powerful spell caster she gave me his email address well i never believe in it that much though i just decided to give him a try and he told me it will take 24hrs to get my husband back to me and i will get pregnant i doubted him the 3rd day my husband came back to me and was crying he said he didn’t want the divorce anymore 3 weeks after the doctor confirmed that i was pregnant he can also help you contact him at ‘=

ancientspiritspellcast@yahoo. com or ancientspiritspellcast@gmail. com

WhatsApp +2347059715465

30. Leslie Noel on August 2nd, 2018 5:40 am

Exactly six months ago today I sent this to Dr. Wakina via dr.wakinalovetemple@gmail.com;
    “Hello Dr. Wakina
    I am writing to see if you can help me reconcile with my partner. We both love each other very much but we have had to face many obstacles. Though I am stronger mentally and emotionally and he is and he often runs from problems and ends the relationship then later regrets his decision once he has calmed down.
    I have been to counseling, worked on myself, and I’m very spiritual. I have made mistakes, learned from them and want to be a better woman for him. Both our hearts are broken being apart, we have both tried to see other people but we realize no one else measures up.
    I love him very much. Can you help us to forgive our pasts and reconcile and have a stronger relationship? His pride and ego get in the way, he is very stubborn and worries what people will think if we get back together.
    Please help”
    My utmost effort payed off and we are happier together after the goodwill spell from Dr. Wakina

31. Mirian Fernandez on August 2nd, 2018 3:27 pm

OMG! Thank you so much Dr. OCUSODO for restoring back my Broken marriage for 3 years of total separation with my lovely husband cos of her mistress who use a spell on him to abandoned me and our kids. i have contacted so many casters online several times but be scammed. i saw a testimony on the internet of one Juliet testifying of your good work, i contacted you which you assured me just 48 hours for an instant result. Sir just same 48 hours as you promise my husband came back home begging for forgiveness to love and cherish i and the kids forever, am so happy and thankful to you Dr. OCUSODO,,,I am So Happy and Excited because as i am writing this Testimony, My husband is madly in love with me again. If there is any body Out there who is in Difficulties and need help should kindly Contact Dr. OCUSODO on His Email ID and he is Ready to Help you no matter the Situation,{drocusodospellcaster@gmail.com] or [drocusodospellcaster@yahoo.com] or WhatsApp or call him now: +2349067457724

32. Tom Crist on August 3rd, 2018 10:21 am

All lottery winners has a secrets they will never share to the public 90% will keep the secret of their success to the grave, but in this life of no mans own you have to help others in other for you to gain more help in the future, its been seven years now i have been playing the lottery the highest win i won was $700, night and day something inner always tell me that there is a perfect way to win the lottery so i continue my search which lead me to Dr.Oluwa the great voodoo doc who cast a lottery spell for me and i won (40,million dollars) i doubted him at first, but success was the final result you can ask well write him on his Email{ Oluwajesutemple@gmail.com} for more details vist him on his website {https://oluwajesutemple1.wixsite.com/dr-oluwajesu} call or text +{1}667-308-3286

33. celina amber on August 5th, 2018 1:23 am

THIS IS MY TESTIMONY ABOUT THE GOOD WORK OF DR MOSES WHO HELP ME…. I’M CELINA AMBER FROM USA. AND AM SORRY FOR PUTTING THIS ON NET BUT I WILL HAVE TO BY THIS WORLD TOP SPELL CASTER THAT BROUGHT BACK MY HUSBAND WHICH LEFT ME OUT FOR PAST 3 YEARS, I EVENTUALLY MET THIS MAN ON A BLOG SITE POSTING BY ONE OF IS CLIENT FOR HELP, I EXPLAINED EVERYTHING TO HIM AND HE TOLD ME ABOUT A SPELL CASTER THAT HE HAD HEARD ABOUT AND HE GAVE ME AN EMAIL ADDRESS TO WRITE TO THE SPELL CASTER TO TELL HIM MY PROBLEMS. IN JUST 2 DAYS, MY HUSBAND WAS BACK TO ME. I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU TO THIS TRUTHFUL AND SINCERE SPELL CASTER, SIR ALL YOU TOLD HAVE COME TO PASS AND THANK YOU SIR. PLEASE I WANT TO TELL EVERYONE WHO IS LOOKING FOR ANY SOLUTION TO PROBLEM, I ADVICE YOU TO KINDLY CONSULT THIS SPELL CASTER, HE IS REAL,HE IS POWERFUL AND WHATEVER THE SPELL CASTER TELL IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN, BECAUSE ALL WHAT THE SPELL CASTER TOLD ME CAME TO PASS. YOU CAN KINDLY CONTACT HIM ON: HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS DR.MOSESHERBALISTHOME@GMAIL.COM OR DIRECTLY ON WHATSAPP +2348156768667

34. celina amber on August 5th, 2018 1:54 am

THIS IS MY TESTIMONY ABOUT THE GOOD WORK OF DR MOSES WHO HELP ME…. I’M CELINA AMBER FROM USA. AND AM SORRY FOR PUTTING THIS ON NET BUT I WILL HAVE TO BY THIS WORLD TOP SPELL CASTER THAT BROUGHT BACK MY HUSBAND WHICH LEFT ME OUT FOR PAST 3 YEARS, I EVENTUALLY MET THIS MAN ON A BLOG SITE POSTING BY ONE OF IS CLIENT FOR HELP, I EXPLAINED EVERYTHING TO HIM AND HE TOLD ME ABOUT A SPELL CASTER THAT HE HAD HEARD ABOUT AND HE GAVE ME AN EMAIL ADDRESS TO WRITE TO THE SPELL CASTER TO TELL HIM MY PROBLEMS. IN JUST 2 DAYS, MY HUSBAND WAS BACK TO ME. I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU TO THIS TRUTHFUL AND SINCERE SPELL CASTER, SIR ALL YOU TOLD HAVE COME TO PASS AND THANK YOU SIR. PLEASE I WANT TO TELL EVERYONE WHO IS LOOKING FOR ANY SOLUTION TO PROBLEM, I ADVICE YOU TO KINDLY CONSULT THIS SPELL CASTER, HE IS REAL,HE IS POWERFUL AND WHATEVER THE SPELL CASTER TELL IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN, BECAUSE ALL WHAT THE SPELL CASTER TOLD ME CAME TO PASS. YOU CAN KINDLY CONTACT HIM ON: HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS DR.MOSESHERBALISTHOME@GMAIL.COM OR DIRECTLY ON WHATSAPP +2348156768667…..

35. Burkett Sherry Lynn on August 6th, 2018 7:12 am

Hello, I am Burkett Sherry Lynn from USA, i want to shear my testimony on how i got a good spell caster that help me bring back my husband. Dr, OGU JAZAZA, After being in relationship with my husband for years, he broke up with me. I did everything within my reach to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so badly because of the love I had for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to my friend and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back , I had no choice than to try it. I messaged the spell caster Dr, OGU JAZAZA, and he assured me and said that there is no problem that everything will be okay before three days. He cast the spell and surprisingly on the second day, my husband called me. I was so surprised and shock, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that had happened He wanted me to return to him. He also said he loved me so much. I was so happy and went to him that was how we started living together happily again and i also thank Dr, OGU JAZAZA, so very much for what he has done for me. If anyone should need help, you can contact Dr, OGU JAZAZA, The spell casters on email address is: (drogujazazasolution@gmail.com). You can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or any other Case. Dr, OGU JAZAZA, could help you with the following:

If you want to fix you broken marriage or relationship.
    • If you want to find true love.
    • If you want to rekindle a relationship with your ex.
    • If you a searching for a soul mate.
    • If you want to stop infidelity in your relationship/marriage.
    • If you desire to be bind in love with your partner forever.
    • If you want to never separate from your lover.
    • If you want to cast away evil or harmful influences that are affecting your relationship.
    • If you desire to get married.
    • If you want to be appealing to others.
    • If you want to attract love wherever you go.

Contact him if you have any problem he will help you solved them immediately. his email address is: (drogujazazasolution@gmail.com). thanks again my good and lovely Dr, OGU JAZAZA, god bless you more.

36. Ryan Kenneth on August 7th, 2018 5:56 pm

…..

37. happy on August 8th, 2018 7:39 am

I and my boyfriend broke up 2 years ago. He always make me do what he wants and I didn’t have a say in the relationship. I felt intimidated and under him until one day when I caught him with another girl. Being controlling wasn’t enough for him that he choose to hurt me with another woman, I was really hurt. It has been 2 years now since we broke up and after about 6 months, i heard he has been drinking and had so many women around him that he is always at the club all night. Just about a month ago, I got a message from his sister telling me that he got himself into a mad fight and hearing my name only made him calm but he is gone to rehab. I contacted Dr LOVE. to help me with the situation after i read a testimony about him online while searching for spell casters who will help me. This spell caster told me that he will be well and that he will come back to me once he cast the spell on him. Within 7 days, Derek was released and he came to me immediately saying he was sorry for his actions and how he has hurt me so badly and he wants to make up for everything lost. I am very thankful to Dr LOVE because i used to feel devastated until i met this spell caster. My boyfriend proposed to me and now i am engaged. Why am I writing this write up to post it is to help other people to achieve whatever they want and be on their way to greatness. Why not contact Dr LOVE to help you at drlovetemple@gmail.com

38. Daniela Andrino on August 10th, 2018 3:21 pm

Hi, everyone, I’m here to share my testimony all around the globe in respect to the help that Doctor Zakuza did for me. I was devastated and confused when I got divorced by my husband 2 years ago because he wanted to go back to his mistress. I searched for help from those that i knew but all was to no avail not until i was directed to Doctor Zakuza the spell caster. I contacted Doctor Zakuza and told him everything that I’ve been going through and he gave me full assurance that he will help me. I did everything he told me to do and I put my trust and hope on him. Could you believe that my husband came back to me pleading within 12 to 16 hours just as Doctor Zakuza told me after i contacted him and now, my husband is back home and we are living together again. I will recommend anyone in need of help to reach him now for he’s also specialized in money spells, lottery spells, pregnancy spells, sickness spells E.T.C. Email: doctorzakuzaspelltemple@yahoo.com & Whats-app, call/text him on +1 (845) 400-7115.

39. Sabrina Ibriami on August 11th, 2018 3:18 pm

Ever since my husband got me divorced for the past 2 years, i v’e not been my self. I was reviewing some post of how i could get back my husband then, i saw a testimony shared by Sabrina Ibriami from Belgium about a spell caster named Dr Isikolo. I contacted Marina Chaos to confirm about how Dr Isikolo helped her and she clarified everything to me of how he helped her and that gave me the courage to get in touch with Dr Isikolo for help. Dr Isikolo assured me that my days of sorrows will be over within 12 to 16 hours after he has finished with his work. I followed his instructions he gave to me because i had the believe, faith, hope and trust in him. Verily i say to you today that i and my husband are back together and i can proudly say and testify to the world of what Dr Isikolo did for me. Contact him today via E-mail: Email: isikolosolutionhome@gmail.com. call or Whatsapp him on +2348133261196 or Viber +2347082727576

40. amanda on August 11th, 2018 5:38 pm

My Dear friends online, My name is amanda bella And i live in USA, ohio, I have to give this miraculous testimony, which is so unbelievable until now. I had a problem with my Ex husband 2 years ago, which lead to our break up. I was not myself again, i felt so empty inside me, my love and financial situation became worst, until a close friend of mine told me about a spell caster who helped her in the same problem too his name is Doctor Jude. I email the spell caster and i told him my problem and i did what he asked of me, to cut the long story short. Before i knew what was happen, less than two days my husband gave me a call and told me that he was coming back to me i was so happy to have him back to me. The most interesting part of the story is that am pregnant. Thanks to Doctor jude for saving my marriage and for also saving others own too. Continue your good work, If you are interested to contact the great spell caster email address: liberationlovespell@gmail.com or contact him on whatsapp +2348034062173 ,,

41. Rose on August 11th, 2018 5:39 pm

i am Rose from UNITED STATES i was diagnosed with HIV/AIDS for over 12 years which made loose my job and my relationship with my fiance after he discovered that i was having HIV, he departed from me i tried all my best to make him stays with me, but neglected me until a friend of mine on Facebook from Singapore told me Great healer, who will restore my life back with his powerful healing spell, he sent me the email address to contact and i quickly contacted him, and he said my condition can solved, that he will treat the disease immediately only if i can accept trust him and accept his terms and condition, i Agreed because i was so much in need of help by all means, so i did all he want from me and surprisingly on Sunday last week He sent me a text, that i should hurry up to the hospital for a checkup, which i truly did, i confirm from my doctor that i am now ( HIV NEGATIVE) my eyes filled with tears and joy, crying heavily because truly the disease deprived me of many things from my life, This is a Miracle, Please do not en-devour to email drtebe2@gmail.com or whatsapp Dr Tebe on +2348140544262 for healings Thanks
    …….,.,

42. Sarah Jack on August 11th, 2018 10:06 pm

DO NOT SUFFER YOUR SELF FROM ANY BREAK DOWN,CURSE, SICKNESS OR ANY KIND OF SPIRITUAL SET BACK. COME TO Dr joy FOR YOUR HELP. Authority is king! The spell that i provide is the ultimate fast results, The best spell casters/ Herbal Doctors are not easy to pick out! Many hearts are broken every day and many people suffer in vain. Don’t be one of them. Let me help you with your case. My powerful spells can STOP A DIVORCE and much much more! and I am considered one of the most powerful spell casters with White Voodoo. I can help you. I have a big range of powerful spells to use for your needs. What outcome do you want? You might wonder how the spells will affect you? Will the spell be helpful? YES! The spells I cast for you will not have any unwanted side effects such as bad Karma. As long as the intentions are pure out of love as I am sure they are, right?. Magic is actually an energy from mother earth that can be controlled. Specializing in the fields of Love, Money, Power, Success, Pregnancy, Sickness, Luck and Witch Craft. I can help you with any problem or wish that you might have. Email me at: joylovespell@gmail.com , you can also call me or add me on Whats-app: +2348100452479.

43. sarah on August 12th, 2018 11:38 am

I am very happy today with my family. My name is rose sarah living in USA, My husband left me for a good 3 years now, and i love him so much, i have been looking for a way to get him back since then. i have tried many options but he did not come back, until i met a friend that darted me to Dr.Jude a spell caster, who helped me to bring back my husband after 2 weeks. Me and my husband are living happily together today, That man is great, you can contact him via email liberationlovespell@gmail.com… Now i will advice any serious persons that found themselves in this kind of problem to contact him now a fast solution without steress.. He always hello, now i call him my father.contact him now he is always online email (liberationlovespell@gmail.com) or contact him on his whatsapp mobile line +2348034062173
    ,,.;

44. Olivia Stephen form Tx,USA on August 13th, 2018 1:01 pm

HOW I GOT MY HUSBAND BACK HOME WITH THE HELP OF A REAL AND POWERFUL SPELL CASTER DR UNITY CALL/WHATSAPP +2348071622464.. My name is Olivia Stephen form Tx,USA, I almost took my life because of my husband who left me and stop picking my calls answering my mails and my messages. He said He do not trust me anymore, I tried to convince and beg him, but he will not believe or answer me until we had a fight and broke up for 6months, after then I realize I can not live without him because of the love I have for him. I tried everything possible to get him back, but non worked for me, some fake spell casters scammed me and went away with my money until I came across this man called Dr Unity he helped me cast a spell for me and behold my husband came back after 28 hours, begging me for forgiveness, I was so surprised that spell caster like Dr Unity still exist. If anyone here needs some help, with all sincerity, contact Dr Unity today On Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ,you can also call him or add him on whats-app: +2348071622464..

45. Olivia Stephen form Tx,USA on August 13th, 2018 11:08 pm

HOW I GOT MY HUSBAND BACK HOME WITH THE HELP OF A REAL AND POWERFUL SPELL CASTER DR UNITY CALL/WHATSAPP +2348071622464.. My name is Olivia Stephen form Tx,USA, I almost took my life because of my husband who left me and stop picking my calls answering my mails and my messages. He said He do not trust me anymore, I tried to convince and beg him, but he will not believe or answer me until we had a fight and broke up for 6months, after then I realize I can not live without him because of the love I have for him. I tried everything possible to get him back, but non worked for me, some fake spell casters scammed me and went away with my money until I came across this man called Dr Unity he helped me cast a spell for me and behold my husband came back after 28 hours, begging me for forgiveness, I was so surprised that spell caster like Dr Unity still exist. If anyone here needs some help, with all sincerity, contact Dr Unity today On Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ,you can also call him or add him on whats-app: +2348071622464

46. MICHAEL ZOTOO on August 14th, 2018 2:45 am

I NEED A SPELL CASTER TO GET MY EX LOVER BACK WHATSAPP +1(424)-261-8520

I read some testimonies about a love spell caster by DR LARRY on how he has helped lots of people in bringing back their ex lovers within 48hours, Sincerely I was just thinking if that was real and if this man could really help bring back my lover whom I love so much. I decided to contact him because I love my wife so much and we have been apart for a couple of months I really missed her so much, I have tried all other means to get her back but couldn’t. I contacted DR LARRY and he told me that my ex will come back to me in the next 48 hours, DR LARRY released her up to know how much i loved and wanted her And opened her eyes to picture how much we have share together. My ex is now back to me again as I`m the most happiest man on earth. All thanks goes to DR LARRY for the excessive work that he has done for me for helping me get my ex back . here is his email assurancesolutionhome@gmail.com whatsapp him on +1(424)-261-8520. and contact him if you have a lover that you really want back so badly,

47. Mr John Hassan on August 14th, 2018 8:55 am

Hello,

Are you in need of loan ? you can get your problems solved when you get here. I’m Mrs. Kathy Varney from U.S.A, last week on Monday i was seeking loan to pay my bills, so I got into the hands of different scams and I was scams by different lender, If was not for the lady who’s my best friend, Isabella she introduce me to Mr John Hassan (CEO) OAK TREE CAPITAL LIMT, and he helps me with a loan of $250,000 without no stress. So my good people of U.S.A , you can contact him via e-mail: oaktreecapitallimt@gmail.com And do not forget to tell OAK TREE CAPITAL LIMT I submit you to his company.

48. TRACY on August 14th, 2018 11:42 am

I have been through hell and pain,looking for a good and
    real spell caster who can help me get my husband back
    have been scammed so many times,by some who claimed
    to be real spell casters.until i found the real and great spell
    caster at the Kahuna LOVE SPELL who helped me,and
    solved all my problems concerning my boyfriend who left
    me since eight months ago .and after that i also took my
    friend along,who was also having the same problem
    concerning her husband,who left her since five months
    ago,and the problem was also solved by the same
    Kahuna. Can’t you see! the real and great spell
    caster is here,all you need to do now is to contact this
    same address whenever you are in any problem
    related to spell casting.It took me a very long period of
    time,before i could get this real and great spell caster.So
    right now kahunahelp@yahoo.com call or message him on his direct line +2348147400259 if you need help is here,and the best
    for you to solve your problems……

49. Olivia Stephen form Tx,USA on August 15th, 2018 6:51 am

50. Barnett on August 15th, 2018 7:19 am

51. Burkett Sherry Lynn on August 15th, 2018 3:20 pm

Hello, I am Burkett Sherry Lynn from USA, i want to shear my testimony on how i got a good spell caster that help me bring back my husband. Dr, OGU JAZAZA, After being in relationship with my husband for years, he broke up with me. I did everything within my reach to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so badly because of the love I had for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to my friend and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back , I had no choice than to try it. I messaged the spell caster Dr, OGU JAZAZA, and he assured me and said that there is no problem that everything will be okay before three days. He cast the spell and surprisingly on the second day, my husband called me. I was so surprised and shock, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that had happened He wanted me to return to him. He also said he loved me so much. I was so happy and went to him that was how we started living together happily again and i also thank Dr, OGU JAZAZA, so very much for what he has done for me. If anyone should need help, you can contact Dr, OGU JAZAZA, The spell casters on email address is: (drogujazazasolution@gmail.com). or Whats-app him today (+12098373537). You can email him or Whats-app if you need his assistance in your relationship or any other Case. Dr, OGU JAZAZA, could help you with the following:

(1) If you want to find true love.
    (2) If you want to rekindle a relationship with your ex.
    (3) If you want to stop infidelity in your relationship/marriage.
    (4) If you desire to be bind in love with your partner forever.
    (5) If you want to never separate from your lover.
    (6) He also have spell to bring back your ex HIv/Aids, parkinson disease.
    Contact him any time any day if you have any problem he will help you solved them immediately. his email address is: (drogujazazasolution@gmail.com). or Whats-app him today (+12098373537). thanks again my good and lovely Dr, OGU JAZAZA, god bless you more.

52. Mark on August 16th, 2018 8:22 am

Shelly left me for a far more younger man and since then my world has been falling apart. I have been through the hands of different spell casters but they all could not help me until i had a chat with Glenn that introduced me to Dr. Garbon. I never wanted to contact this man because i thought that he is like the others who will do the same thing and drive me insane. I gave him a trial.. to my greatest surprise, he did the spell for me and Shelly came knocking on my door 24 hours after i contacted Dr. Garbon at drgarbonspellhome@gmail.com. I will forever be grateful to his good works because he restored my lost happiness and i am happy today because of his good work.

53. Barbara Vanin on August 16th, 2018 8:38 am

My partner and I have been trying for a baby for over seven years, Finally i am now a mother now Anyone with this problem should please do contact doctor ozalogbo, now he will help you too I will only advice every other woman TRYING TO GET PREGNANT or have Fallopian tube issues, pcos and other infertility problem to do their research and don’t base your option only on anyone’s advise, I did and it resulted in waste of money and time. contact Dr ozalogbo on email: ozalogboshrine@gmail.com Or his whatsapp number. +2348162562991 because I have discover Dr ozalogbo long time ago and I would have been pregnant earlier if I follow my heart and buy the herbal herbs but I disregard it because of my doctor’s advice and I am annoyed at myself but at the same time I am happy that I made the wise decision by going back to Dr ozalogbo, for his herbal herbs. Now I am a strong believer of this herbal herbs natural medicine. Thank You.contact Dr ozalogbo for bringing this joy into my home am so happy at last am now a mother of twins am the happiest woman on earth thank god i came back for your herbal herbs i no there are so many marriages out there finding it difficult to conceive i will surely encourage them to have fate and contact you..

54. Olivia Stephen form Tx,USA on August 16th, 2018 8:31 pm

HOW I GOT MY HUSBAND BACK HOME WITH THE HELP OF A REAL AND POWERFUL SPELL CASTER DR UNITY CALL/WHATSAPP +2348071622464.. My name is Olivia Stephen form Tx,USA, I almost took my life because of my husband who left me and stop picking my calls answering my mails and my messages. He said He do not trust me anymore, I tried to convince and beg him, but he will not believe or answer me until we had a fight and broke up for 6months, after then I realize I can not live without him because of the love I have for him. I tried everything possible to get him back, but non worked for me, some fake spell casters scammed me and went away with my money until I came across this man called Dr Unity he helped me cast a spell for me and behold my husband came back after 28 hours, begging me for forgiveness, I was so surprised that spell caster like Dr Unity still exist. If anyone here needs some help, with all sincerity, contact Dr Unity today On Unityspelltemple@gmail.com

55. Olivia Stephen form Tx,USA on August 16th, 2018 10:52 pm

56. Micheal Taylor on August 17th, 2018 1:56 am

This is incredible!! I still imagine how Dr Noble brought my husband back to me in just 2days. No one could have ever made me believe that there is a real spell caster that really work. My name is Micheal Taylor from United States, I want to quickly tell the world that there is a real on line spell caster that is powerful and genuine, His name is Dr Noble, He helped me recently to reunite my relationship with my husband who left me, When i contacted Dr Noble he cast a love spell for me and my husband who said he doesn’t have anything to do with me again called me and started begging me. he is back now with so much love and caring. today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the powers of bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. To anyone who is reading this article and needs any help, Dr Noble can also offer any types of help like Reuniting of marriage and relationship, Curing of all types of Diseases, Court Cases, Pregnancy Spell, Spiritual protection and lot’s more. You can contact him Via this email; templeofjoyandprosperity1@gmail.com Or Whats_App number \Call +2348145643630

57. tom crist on August 17th, 2018 7:15 am

All lottery winners has a secrets they will never share to the public 90% will keep the secret of their success to the grave, but in this life of no mans own you have to help others in other for you to gain more help in the future, its been seven years now i have been playing the lottery the highest win i won was $700, night and day something inner always tell me that there is a perfect way to win the lottery so i continue my search which lead me to Dr.Oluwa the great voodoo doc who cast a lottery spell for me and i won (40,million dollars) i doubted him at first, but success was the final result you can ask well write him on his Email{ Oluwajesutemple@gmail.com} for more details vist him on his website {https://oluwajesutemple1.wixsite.com/dr-oluwajesu} call or text +{1}914-705-7761

58. Raphael on August 17th, 2018 7:41 am

Not much to say concerning Dr. Wakina, we all know Dr. Wakina love spell is capable of resurrecting a dead-end relationship. This is just a simply thank you for bringing back my ex-wife after three years and four months of ongoing feud. His mysterious spell worked as testified by people he has helped, he saved my married just as promised. I will conclude by saying with Dr. spell you don’t need to fight anymore or go through pains just to save your marriage. His contact email is (dr.wakinalovetemple@gmail.com)

59. Olivia Stephen form Tx,USA on August 18th, 2018 3:36 am

My husband left me and stop picking my calls answering my mails and my messages. He said He do not trust me anymore, I tried to convince and beg him, but he will not believe or answer me until we had a fight and broke up for 6months, after then I realize I can not live without him because of the love I have for him. I tried everything possible to get him back, but non worked for me, some fake spell casters scammed me and went away with my money until I came across this man called Dr Unity he helped me cast a spell for me and behold my husband came back after 28 hours, begging me for forgiveness, I was so surprised that spell caster like Dr Unity still exist. If anyone here needs some help, with all sincerity, contact Dr Unity today On Unityspelltemple@gmail.com

60. ledan mini on August 18th, 2018 11:21 am

I URGENTLY NEED MY EX BACK WITH THE HELP OF A POWERFUL LOVE SPELL CASTER EMAIL PRIEST WISDOM ON SUPERNATURALSPELL@YAHOO.COM OR WHATSAPP HIM +2348124644470

Hello, I am Ledan Mini After being in relationship with Anderson for years, he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to my friend and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4 pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem. email: {Supernaturalspell@yahoo.com } or whatsapp him {+2348124644470}

61. Dorothy Munroe on August 18th, 2018 4:34 pm

Love Spells- How I Got My Husband Back.Read more about Dr Sambo his contact details seen below: divinespellhome@ gmail. com
    WhatsApp him now +1(267)527-9481

My husband who departed from me 2 years ago started calling me and wanted us to get back Dr Sambo love spell made my husband to reconcile with me. When he came back he was all on me kissing and rubbing on me telling me how much he missed me and loves me, Dr Sambo is spectacular in repairing relationship! His work is wonderful, i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. Because i am now happy with my husband. I highly recommending this service for those experiencing difficulties trying to restore there relationship. he is the real deal. you can reach Dr. Sambo his contact details seen below:

divinespellhome @ yahoo .com or divinespellhome @gmail .com
    WhatsApp him now +1(267)527-9481

62. Leona Misty on August 18th, 2018 5:33 pm

Hi Guys….I just want to say a big thanks to (Dr Alabi) for what he has done for me by helping me to win lottery. I won (($9,576,382.00)). His lottery spell is the best and so amazing. My life is now balance and i am out of doubt. Are you looking for a real and genuine spell caster to help you win any kind of lottery you play? contact Dr Alabi today all your plan to ever win will work out well for you. His spell will increase the odds of your natural win,when you go to play,you will see larger, more frequent to win. Thank you so much sir for dedicating your time to cast the Lottery spell for me. I got my bills paid and my debt cleared. If you need a real voodoo spell caster to help you win lottery,kindly contact him for fast and urgent Help:( alabispellhelp929@gmail.com call or whatsapp him +2349034806962

Thanks!!!

63. Olivia Stephen form Tx,USA on August 18th, 2018 9:52 pm

I almost took my life because of my husband who left me and stop picking my calls answering my mails and my messages. He said He do not trust me anymore, I tried to convince and beg him, but he will not believe or answer me until we had a fight and broke up for 6months, after then I realize I can not live without him because of the love I have for him. I tried everything possible to get him back, but non worked for me, some fake spell casters scammed me and went away with my money until I came across this man called Dr Unity he helped me cast a spell for me and behold my husband came back after 28 hours, begging me for forgiveness, I was so surprised that spell caster like Dr Unity still exist. If anyone here needs some help, with all sincerity, contact Dr Unity today On Unityspelltemple@gmail.com

64. Olivia Stephen form Tx,USA on August 19th, 2018 1:57 am

MY HUSBAND BACK HOME WITH THE HELP OF A REAL AND POWERFUL SPELL CASTER DR UNITY CALL/WHATSAPP +2348071622464.. My name is Olivia Stephen form Tx,USA, I almost took my life because of my husband who left me and stop picking my calls answering my mails and my messages. He said He do not trust me anymore, I tried to convince and beg him, but he will not believe or answer me until we had a fight and broke up for 6months, after then I realize I can not live without him because of the love I have for him. I tried everything possible to get him back, but non worked for me, some fake spell casters scammed me and went away with my money until I came across this man called Dr Unity he helped me cast a spell for me and behold my husband came back after 28 hours, begging me for forgiveness, I was so surprised that spell caster like Dr Unity still exist. If anyone here needs some help, with all sincerity, contact Dr Unity today On Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ,you can also call him or add him on whats-app: +2348071622464.

65. donald joe on August 19th, 2018 10:52 am

I was very confuse when my lover that i married 25 years told me she needs a divorce simply because she fell in love with a guy she met in the bank, she took all her belongings and left my house even when i plead with her not to go but she insisted and left. It wasn’t easy at all for me because i was in pain and couldn’t go to work or even eat, i did many research on the Internet when i came across some beautiful testimony people shared about Doctor UZOYA so i quickly contacted him and told him my story, I never knew Doctor UZOYA could be so nice, he told me that my lover will come back to me within 24 hours and every thing happened just as he said and then i concluded that i have found a God on Earth and i will continues to testify about him till Christ comes.you can contact him if you need any help; driraborspellcaster@gmail.com OR call him directly on +13019098775. thank you so much Dr,UZOYA

• Putting the meaning back into Memorial Day

Nation & World

Bill aims to teach LGBT history

Nation & World

Building Big Brother: China’s new frontier

Nation & World

A deeper look into terrorism

Nation & World

The U.S. pulls out of Iran Deal

Nation & World

IAAF changes the regulations for female intersex athletes

Nation & World

Unemployment rate falls to lowest in almost two decades

Nation & World

Nation & World Briefs: May 7, 2018

Nation & World

Stories from the melting pot

Nation & World

Starbucks closing stores for “racial bias training”

Nation & World

Cuba’s historic change in power