Nonprofit tackles racial issues on campus and beyond

March 4, 2019

Annalisa Baranowski | The Depaulia

Annalisa Baranowski | The Depaulia

Annalisa Baranowski | The Depaulia

Nonprofit group Black Girls Break Bread held a two-day event last Tuesday and Wednesday focused on navigating race and gender at DePaul and beyond.

Black Girls Break Bread was founded in October 2016 by Jessica Davenport-Williams, Jazzy Davenport-Russ and Khadija Warfield for the purpose of uplifting, empowering and inspiring black women and girls in the Chicagoland area.

Black Girls Break Bread achieves this by creating safe spaces that encourage engagement and intellectual discourse.

“[We] offer opportunities for intergenerational conversation, definitely on college campuses, but we also visit middle schools, high schools, as well as [other] communities within the Chicagoland area,” Davenport-Williams said.

The event was the third that the group has hosted at DePaul, but it was the first two-day event they’ve done here.

Tuesday’s event began with a hot Mexican meal and a discussion about triggers.

“For me, one of my triggers is when there are white women who try to compare their journey or experience to that of black women,” said one woman in attendance. “Intersectionality is a thing. I can never separate my being black from my being a woman.”

The rest of the conversation was filled with anecdotes about white people, in particular DePaul students and faculty, overlooking or or taking up space over black women.

Even in classes focused specifically on black women or the Black Lives Matter movement, there were stories of white people speaking over black women. There were recurring themes of feeling invisible, unseen or unheard, and also feeling painfully visible due to being a minority at a predominantly white university.

“Is it because I’m a woman or because I’m black?” an attendee asked of the discriminations she faces.

The sentiment of black women being silenced or excluded when discussing social justice occurs in practice, as well. The modern feminist movement has been critiqued by man black feminists for being exclusion of women of color, labeling the movement “white feminism.”

Later, the women discussed feeling the need to prove oneself, advocating for oneself and the concept of “taking the high road.” Finally, Davenport-Williams and Davenport-Russ asked the young women in the room what they needed from DePaul.

While the following discussion of campus resources was useful, Black Girls Break Bread goes beyond DePaul.

“We’ve worked in various communities in the South and West Sides, so communities like Roseland and Austin and South Shore, to create that intergenerational safe space with black women and girls there,” Davenport- Russ said. “We’ve also worked with Elevated Chicago to advocate for transit equity.”

While DePaul is often praised for being a diverse institutions, statistics on the university suggest otherwise. 50% of students enrolled at DePaul are white, making DePaul a predominantly white institution.

Zeph Kaffey, a physics major at DePaul, was at Tuesday’s meal, following encouragement from her sister to attend.

“This is actually my first time coming to one of these meetings,” Kaffey said. “I thought it would be good for me to come since [my sister] had a really good experience. Attending a predominantly white school, there’s not a lot of safe spaces for someone like me, who is black and who is a woman… and I can’t really separate those identities. It’s hard finding spaces where I can speak with other people who have insight on what living in this identity means.”

This is precisely why the group Black Girls Break Bread was created, according to Davenport-Russ.

“As black women and girls we have a unique experience at predominantly white institutions, and just in America,” Davenport-Russ said. “It’s important for us to get together and unpack our experiences so that we don’t feel like we’re the only ones dealing with and navigating challenges.”

While validation is important, Davenport-Russ also sees the importance in sharing each other’s successes, too.

“[It’s important] to share our successes together,” says Davenport-Russ. “It’s important for us to get together and have some black girl time.”

102 Responses to “Nonprofit tackles racial issues on campus and beyond”

1. Please Remove This Article on March 4th, 2019 3:18 pm

This is just plain… bad.

There are grammatical errors littered throughout the article. There were entire sentences I couldn’t understand. It’s simple errors, which makes me wonder if anyone reads the article before it’s published? I mean even if the author would read it once before publishing she/he should catch the glaringly obvious errors.

Beyond the fact that a college student displays the writing and editing skills of a 5th grader… the article makes no sense. Your title is “Nonprofit tackles racial issues on campus and beyond.” WHAT ISSUES? You don’t mention a single issue. Your entire observation of this group is that it serves as a space for frustrated students to vent. That doesn’t demonstrate an issue or how it’s being tackled! Having a predominantly white campus is not an issue in and of itself! Are there opportunities for jobs and programs that minority students don’t get to take advantage of over their white peers? Is there discrimination when it comes to administration and professor hirings that make the staff non-representative of the school’s student body? These are real issues! This article serves as a joke and distracts from actual and pressing issues of discrimination and race on our Campus and around our country.

The article title is misleading and it should be changed.

2. ann earnis on March 5th, 2019 8:07 pm

HOW I GOT MY HUSBAND BACK WITH THE HELP OF PRIEST WISDOM CONTACT ON WHATSAPP NUMBER +2348124644470

This is my testimony about the good work of priest wisdom who help me…. I’m ann Earnis from north carolina USA. And am sorry for putting this on net but i will have to, by this world best spell caster that brought back my husband who left me out for past 3 years, i eventually met this man on a blog site posting by one of is client for help, i explained everything to him and he told me about a spell caster that he had heard about and he gave me an email address to write to the spell caster to tell him my problems. In just 2 days, my husband was back to me. I just want to say thank you to this truthful and sincere spell caster, sir all you told me have come to pass and thank you sir. Please i want to tell everyone who is looking for any solution to their problem, i advice you to kindly consult this spell caster, he is real,he is powerful and whatever the spell caster tell is what will happen, because all what the spell caster told me came to pass. You can kindly contact him on: his email address is supernaturalspell1@gmail.com or directly on whasapp +2348124644470 …..

3. The Truth on March 7th, 2019 1:13 pm

Isn’t this just more blame whitey gibberish?

Nobody is trying to “silence” you on the issues of “social justice” but it’s going to be a hard sell to convince normal people that they should be OK with being robbed or punched in the face by Mike Brown.

Oh, and according to the 2010 US census 73% of the US is white, so if only 50% of your student body is white then white people are actual the demographic that’s under represented.

4. john danilla on March 10th, 2019 5:36 am

I am John Danilla from UK( northern ireland), i want to share a
    testimony on how a powerful spell caster cured my HIV disease, i was
    diagnosed of this disease, in the year 2009, last week i saw a testimony on
    Dr.Akioya on how he cured an HIV patient, so i contacted him through phone
    and he asked me to email him, which idid, so he told me that all my
    problems is over and then he decided to do an healing spell spell for me so
    after he finished it, he told me to wait for just 24 hours and then i
    should go for a test, so i really did as he had said, so my greatest
    surprised when i went to the hospital to go for an HIV test, the Medical
    doctor diagnosed that, i am now HIV negetative at first i was amazed and
    now i have come to realise that this spell caster Dr. Akioya is a very
    powerful one and a real spell caster. So viewers of this should please join
    me in my celebration for i am the happiest man on earth today and if you
    want to contact him, you can do this via his email
    (drakioya17spellhome@gmail.com or call him or whatsapp him
    +2348105257464.

5. Olivia Jayden on March 18th, 2019 10:44 am

Am here to testify of the miraculous work of a great traditional doctor called DR. Osasu..I have been suffering from herpes since last 2 years with my Husband but today I am happy that am cure from it with the herbal medicine made by Dr. Osasu the great healer, I was browsing the Internet searching for help when I came across a testimony shared by someone on how Dr. Osasu cure her from Herpes Disease. I quickly contacted him to get the cure and today i am now free from the Virus, I am so much happy today that we have someone like this great healer out there, so’ people out there kindly contact this great doctor on his email address please sir keep your good work cause there are people out there who is in need of your healing medicine .once more contact him now +2347064365391 Dr. Osasu can prepare Herbal medicine for all kind of disease. HIV. CANCER. HEPATITIS B .DIABETES. COLD SORES. Syphilis. HBV, HPV, STD’s And many more. contact Dr. JOHN to get your CURED EMAIL>> drosasu25@gmail.com OR CONTACT WHATSAPP +2347064365391

6. Daniel Bohm on March 18th, 2019 5:12 pm

HOW I GOT MY EX HUSBAND BACK WITH THE HELP OF REAL AND EFFECTIVE SPELL FROM DR Osasu
    My name is Rosemarie Williams, I never thought I will smile again, My husband left me with two kids for one year, All effort to bring him back failed I thought I’m not going to see him again not until I met a lady called Jesse who told me about a spell caster called Dr. Osasu , She gave me his email address and mobile number and I contacted him and he assured me that within 48hours my husband will come back to me, In less than 48hours my husband came back started begging for forgiveness saying it is the devils work, so I’m still surprise till now about this miracle,i couldn’t conceive but as soon as the spell was cast,i became pregnant and gave birth to my third child,if you need any assistance from him you can contact him via:email: drosasu25@gmail.com Or WhatsApp or call him now: +2347064365391

7. Lesie Gunoz on March 21st, 2019 12:57 pm

God bless Dr. Myron for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HIV since 2010 and I was taking my medications, I wasn’t satisfied i needed to get the HIV. out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for HIV i saw a comment about Dr. Myron, how he cured HIV with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine through UPS SPEED POST. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 8 days later i was cured from HIV/HERPES,thank you drmyronherbaltemple@gmail.com Dr Myron ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU SIR
    Dr Myron cure the flowing virus, call/text his united state branch on +12017491958 or add his Africa branch on whatsapp and call +2348158836673

1 cancer cure
    2 diabetes cure
    3 ringing ear
    4 herpes cure
    5 warts cure
    6 HPV cure
    7 Hiv
    8 get your ex back
    9 pregnancy herbal medicine
    10 prostate enlargement
    11 Hepatitis B

8. Lisa flower on March 25th, 2019 3:39 am

My herpes is cured and it’s miracle healing. Thanks to Dr. Austin who cure my Genital Herpes

I was in trouble when doctor told me that I have been diagnosed with Genital Herpes. I thought about my Family, how they will feel if they knew, i was also felling pains in my Anus and vagina. I lost hope and I wept all day, but one day I was surfing the internet I found about Dr. Austin on how he cured a lady with natural herbs, I decided to contact him through his mobile number, i also wrote him letter through his email address. he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he prepared a herbal remedy and send to me,when i received it, i started taking it as directed. Thank God, now everything is fine, I’m cured by Dr.Austin herbal medicine, I’m very thankful to God and very happy with my hubby and family. You can contact him through his email address on
    Email:draustinsavehome@gmail.com
    Tel/Whats-App: +2348038275729

9. Lisa Nayna Tumelo on March 26th, 2019 6:53 pm

The Great Dr.OLIHA herbal medicine is a good or perfect cure remedy for HIV Virus, I was diagnose of HIV for almost 5 years, everyday i am always on research looking for a perfect way to get rid of this terrible disease as i always knew that what we need for our health is right here on earth though the scientist say there is know cure for this disease,on my search I saw some different testimony on how Dr. OLIHA has been able to cure HIV with is herbal medicine. I decided to contact this man, I contacted him and he guided me on how to purchase for the medicine. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I’m cured by Dr. OLIHA herbal med icine, I’m very grateful to Dr. OLIHA, reach him now on (oliha.miraclemedicine@gmail.com ) or you can also call him on +2349038382931.

Dr. OLIHA Also Cures:
    1. HIV/AIDS
    2. HERPES 1/2
    3. CANCER
    4. ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease)
    5. Hepatitis B
    6. chronic pancreatic
    7. Emphysema
    8. COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
    9. Asthma
    10.Acute angle-closure Glaucoma
    11. Diabetes
    12.CHRONIC PANCREATIC
    13.CHLAMYDIA
    14.ZIKA VIRUS

10. daivd faith on March 27th, 2019 2:56 am

I have been positive of Herpes virus for 7 years, i have suffered of this disease, i lost friend and family just because they got to know about my problem and did not want to get infected, i suffered of multiple outbreak on my private area and face. I lost all hope because no treatment was working on my system till i read about a herbal doctor called doctorosas. It was showed that doctorosas is a herbal professional and he has herbs that cures HERPES, HEPATITIS, HIV/AIDS, ASEPSIS, LIPOMA. CANCER, ALS, LOW SPERM COUNT, Kidney failure, Diabetes, Skin Problem and many disease so i contacted him for cure on HSV1-2 and he sent me his herbal that lasted for 1 Month and within 10days of taking the herbal all the blaster in my private area and face wiped off and when i consumed the medicine i went to see my doctor and i was confirmed Herpes Negative it is such a miracle and blessing to know a man like doctorosas you can as well contact him on Email: doctorosas1234@gmail.com or call/Whatsapp +393510496824.

11. denail on March 27th, 2019 5:57 am

I want to share a testimony of how Dr.Omohan herbal mixture cream saves me from shame and disgrace, my penis was a big problem to me as the size was really so embarrassing,and i was also having weak erection problem. I can’t make love to my wife and my penis was just too small a full grown man like me having 4 inches penis and to worsen it i don’t last in sex i cant even last two minutes it was really a thing of shame to me. My wife was really tired of me because my sex life was very poor,she never enjoyed sex,i was always thinking and searching for solutions everywhere until when i saw a testimony of how Dr.omohan herbal mixture cream have been helping people regarding their sex life, so i decided to give him a try and to my greatest surprise in less than one week of taking the herbs my penis grow to 8 inches i couldn’t believe my eyes and as i speak now my penis is now 8 inches and i do not have week erection again. I can make love to my wife longer in bed. And my marriage is now stable,my wife now enjoy me very well in bed. can contact him dromohanherbalmedicine@gmail.com or call or what-apps him through +2348164816038. . .he also specialize on the following things

1. HIV / AIDS
    2. HERPES 1/2
    3. CANCER
    4. ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease)
    5. Hepatitis B
    6. chronic pancreatic
    7. emphysema
    8. COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)
    Thanks for the Enlarging my penis sir, you indeed save my marriage…I am really grateful sir,

12. Donna Lisa on March 28th, 2019 4:51 am

I want to appreciate Dr Lamatu,I contracted HERPES in 2009, I was told by my doctor that there’s no possible cure for HERPES. I started taking my ARV’s, My CD4 was 77 and viral load was 112,450. I saw a testimonials of Dr. LAMATU, also I saw a lot of testimonials about him on how he uses herbal medicine to cure HERPES. I contacted him and told him my problems, He sent to me a herbal medicine with prescription on how to be taking it and I took it for 14 days after then I went for check-up and I was cured. The medicine has NO SIDE EFFECT, there’s no special diet when taking the medicine. He also cures BV, UTI, HIGH/LOW BLOOD PRESSURE, HPV, ALS, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, WART, HIV, DIABETES and lots more.You can reach him on email:
    ( drlamatu@gmail.com ) or WhatsApp contact him via +14158551136

13. david joy on March 28th, 2019 7:06 am

I have been positive of Herpes virus for 7 years, i have suffered of this disease, i lost friend and family just because they got to know about my problem and did not want to get infected, i suffered of multiple outbreak on my private area and face. I lost all hope because no treatment was working on my system till i read about a herbal doctor called doctorosas. It was showed that doctorosas is a herbal professional and he has herbs that cures HERPES, HEPATITIS, HIV/AIDS, ASEPSIS, LIPOMA. HEPATITIS B. CANCER, ALS, LOW SPERM COUNT, Kidney failure, Diabetes, Skin Problem and many disease so i contacted him for cure on HSV1-2 and he sent me his herbal that lasted for 1 Month and within 10days of taking the herbal all the blaster in my private area and face wiped off and when i consumed the medicine i went to see my doctor and i was confirmed Herpes Negative it is such a miracle and blessing to know a man like doctorosas you can as well contact him on Email: doctorosas1234@gmail.com or call/Whatsapp +393510496824.

14. daivd faith on March 29th, 2019 1:47 pm

I have been positive of asepsis virus for 7 years, i have suffered of this disease, i lost friend and family just because they got to know about my problem and did not want to get infected, i suffered of multiple outbreak on my private area and face. I lost all hope because no treatment was working on my system till i read about a herbal doctor called doctorosas. It was showed that doctorosas is a herbal professional and he has herbs that cures HERPES, HEPATITIS B, HIV/AIDS, ASEPSIS, LIPOMA. CANCER, ALS, LOW SPERM COUNT, Kidney failure, Diabetes, Skin Problem and many disease so i contacted him for cure on HSV1-2 and he sent me his herbal that lasted for 1 Month and within 10days of taking the herbal all the blaster in my private area and face wiped off and when i consumed the medicine i went to see my doctor and i was confirmed Herpes Negative it is such a miracle and blessing to know a man like doctorosas you can as well contact him on Email: doctorosas1234@gmail.com or call/Whatsapp +393510496824.

15. Joy Melissa on March 29th, 2019 4:35 pm

HOW I GOT CURED FROM HERPES VIRUS I was diagnosed of HERPES virus and i have tried all I can to get cured but all to no avail,,until I saw a post in a health forum about a herbalist man who prepare herbal medications to cure all kind of diseases including HERPES virus,at first I doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try,when I contacted this herbalist via his email and he prepared a HERPES herbal cure and sent it to me via Drosalumese delivery company service, when I received this herbal medicine, he gave me step by direction on how to apply it,after applying the way I was instructed,I was totally cured of this deadly disease called HERPES, all thanks to Dr osalumese ..Email this great herbal doctor via his email drosalumese@gmail .com) or whatsapp him Via:+2349034455391 HE CAN ALSO CURE SICKNESS LIKE
    {1}HIV/AIDS
    {2}DIABETES
    {3}EPILEPSY
    {4} BLOOD CANCER
    {5} HPV
    {6} ALS
    {7} HEPATITIS
    {8}LOVE SPELL
    {9} SICKLE AND ANAEMIA
    Beware Of Fake Doctors And Anybody Using This Testimony Again Is a Scam Only Drosalumese Can Help You I Love You Father Drosalumese

16. Lingard Ellis on March 30th, 2019 6:25 am

I was told I had mild emphysema. I was shocked, I had only had minor breathing problems at times. However I had smoked for 17 years when I was very young and had quit over 38 years ago, when I developed asthma. I always heard your lungs were cleared 5 years after you quit smoking, but they don’t tell you the damage is already done! Mild is not mild, I am on oxygen all the time.my son purchased herbal remedy for emphysema from solution health herbal clinic ,which i used for 15 weeks and am totally Emphysema free ,all thanks to solution health herbal clinic, solution health herbal clinic also cure all type of disease in humans life. Contact and visit their website at www solutionhealthherbalclinic com , details E-mail: (solutionsherbalclinic gmail com)

17. Homles Gunor on March 30th, 2019 4:48 pm

Dr Myron cure the flowing virus, call/text his united state branch on +12017491958 or add his Africa branch on whatsapp +2348158836673 and call him on +2348161554365

1 cancer cure
    2 diabetes cure
    3 ringing ear
    4 herpes cure
    5 Fibroid cure
    6 HPV cure
    7 Hiv
    8 get your ex back
    9 pregnancy herbal medicine
    10 prostate enlargement
    11 Hepatitis B

18. Clement Price on March 31st, 2019 3:16 am

My Wife was diagnosed with ALS (Lou Gehrig’s Disease) when she was 72 years old 4 years ago. The Rilutek (riluzole) did very little to help her. The medical team did even less. Her decline was rapid and devastating. Her arms weakened first, then her hands and legs. Last year, a family friend told us about Organic Herbal clinic and their successful ALS TREATMENT, we visited their website www. organicherbalclinic. com and ordered their ALS Formula, i am happy to report the treatment effectively treated and reversed her Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), most of the symptoms stopped, she is able to walk and eat well, sleep well and exercise regularly., she is pretty active now

19. stacie on March 31st, 2019 9:03 am

True life testimony truly GOD is GREAT, Geniue cure with prove. How I got rid of my 5years Genital Thrombosis within 2weeks with the help of a Herbal Doctor named Dr Ogden Adewale. .GOD is AWESOME! This is real please don’t ignore Call or WhatsApp him now on +2349030382266
    Email;DrOgden391002@gmail.com.He also cures the following disease HIV/AIDS,DIABETES,HEPATITIS,STROKE, CANCER,SICKLE CELL ANEMIA,DIARRHEA and so on.Contact him today and you will have a testimony. GOD IS TRULY GREAT.
    GOODLUCK

20. wisdom on March 31st, 2019 10:06 am

hi here looking good

21. sarah rita on March 31st, 2019 10:54 am

God bless Dr Obudu for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS since 2010 and I was taking my medications, I wasn’t satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment about Dr Obudu, how he cured HERPES with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine within 3days. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 2weeks later i was cured from HERPES contact him via email drobuduherbalhome@gmail.com once again thanks to you Dr obudu. cure the flowing virus, contact his email or add him on whatsapp +2349023428871

cancer cure
    diabetes cure
    ringing ear
    herpes cure
    warts cure
    HPV cure
    HIV cure
    get your ex back
    pregnancy herbal medicine
    prostate enlargement
    Hepatitis

22. kelvin muller on March 31st, 2019 11:03 am

HOW I CURED MY HIV WITH THE HELP OF HERBAL MEDICINE
    Live Testimony, HIV is curable: I am grateful to Dr Mustafa ,the powerful herbal healer that rescue me from HIV/AIDS. I was diagnosed of these disease since 2012 and because of this, i was very unhappy with my life and i went into research on how i can get cured and i saw a testimony of a lady on how she was cured from HIV/AIDS by Dr Mustafa, i decided to give him a try and when i contact him, he assured me that he will help me and send me the cure and i believed in him because all i wanted was to be cured, so he prepared a herbal medicine for me and send it to me through DHL courier service and gave me instructions on how to use it and after 2 week i should go to hospital for checkup and after 2 week of using the herbal medicine, i went to the hospital for test and to my surprise the test stated that i am HIV/AIDS negative and i am fully cured from the diseases. my self and everybody in the hospital was surprised even the Medical Doctor, So viewers Dr Mustafa is a God Gifted man and he can cure so many diseases like HIV/AIDS,CANCER, PILE, KIDNEY PROBLEM, SYPHILIS, DIABETICS. You can contact him through his email:Herbalremedies21@gmail.com or call and Whatsapp him on+2347010821863.

23. austin randy on April 1st, 2019 2:00 am

i want to say a very think to Dr adigba I have been cure
    from this terrible disease (Herpes) for over nine months now and I
    tire to share
    my testimony about how I was cure to people and they
    always told me
    that it not a permanent cure but I decide to go to a check
    up again and
    I discovered that I was still negative so Dr adigba is a very
    great man
    and he more different from other doctors because he did
    take me as
    his son and he never fail me and also he always keep his
    words he is
    the best doctor in African and I pray to God so that he can
    keep him
    alive email him if you need his help too via
    dradigba@gmail. com or call him on +2348077875210
    he also cure all types of disease
    hiv cure
    hsv cure
    hepatitis cure
    high blood pressure cure
    cancer cure
    God bless you dr

24. mary suzan on April 1st, 2019 4:00 am

I am so Happy to be writing this article in here, i am here to explore blogs forum about the wonderful and most safe cure for HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS . I was positive to the deadly Virus called HERPES and i lost hope because i was rejected even by my closet friends. i searched online to know and inquire about cure for HERPES and i saw Dr NICO testimony online on how he was cured so many persons from Herpes Disease so i decided to contact the great herbalist because i know that nature has the power to heal everything. i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will help me with the natural herbs from God! after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via DHL and it got to me after 14 days! i used the medicine as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was cured! its really like a dream but i’m so happy! that’s the reason i decided to also add more comment of Him so that more can be saved just like me! and if you need his help,contact his Email now drnicoherbalhome@gmail.com ( or him on whatsApp number: +2347064929807)
    He also cure
    (1) CANCER,
    (2) DIABETES,
    (3) HIV&AIDS,
    (4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,
    (5) CANCER,
    (6) IMPOTENCE,
    (7) BARENESS/INFERTILITY
    (8) DIARRHEA
    (9) ASTHMA
    (10)SIMPLEX HERPES AND GENITAL HERPES
    11) HE ALSO HAVE SPELL TO BRING BACK YOUR EX

25. Rita Dominic on April 1st, 2019 5:42 pm

My Name is Rita Dominic from USA/TEXAS, Herbal Medicine is a good remedy for Herpes Virus , I was a carrier of Herpes and I saw a testimony on how Dr balogun cure Herpes Virus, I decided to contact him, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. After he finish he sent me the herbs which i took for 2 week before going for a check up and getting there i could not believe that i was confirm Herpes Negative after the test,Today i am so happy because i’m free from herpes disease with the help of Dr balogun. Thank God now everything is fine, I’m cured by Dr balogun herbal medicine, I’m very thankful to God for making it possible you can reach him on his email i strongly recommend him to any one out there looking for a cure balogun.herbalsolutioncenter@gmail.com or Call/Whats app him on +2349064881054

26. teresa mason on April 1st, 2019 9:21 pm

I was diagnose 2015 and find out I’m HIV positive.I was scared because there is no cure for HIV/AIDS but today some people still don’t believe that there is cure for HIV, it can only be cured through Africans root and herbs,and our doctor’s here in USA few of them know’s about the African herbal medicine can cure Hiv but they chooses to hide it from us just to make a sales of ARV DRUGS. I did a research online finding way to get rid of my disease,I saw a comment about a herbal doctor on internet Name Dr Agbebaku who has cured several disease with his powerful herbal medicine, I contacted him on whats-app, chat with him explain my self to him.He said he can cure hiv perfectly well , he gave me his request which i send to him. within 5 days he sent me the herbal medicine through ups courier delivering service And told me how to take the medicine for 2 weeks to get cured,I did for 3 weeks, within this 3 weeks i notice a very big change in my health and i new some thing great has happened then i went to confirm my result it was absolutely Negative.The doctor who new i was hiv positive was asking me how come i am negative, what did it took to get cure and were did i get this medicine from and how did i get rid of it I told him every thing about the herbal medicine that cure me. imagine doctor telling me not to let anyone know about it,I wasn’t shock though i knew they know about the herbal cure but chose to hide it in other to make sales on ARV DRUGS,if you are HIV positive please contact my savior dragbebakuspellsolutiontemple@gmail.com or Whatsapp him on +2349053099479

27. saskya willams on April 5th, 2019 8:56 am

Hello, I just wanted to mention I have not had an outbreak of HSV 2 for almost 3 years now (since the first year I got it). When I first contacted it (did go to doctor and got confirmed) I had a couple outbreaks that year (very painful) and then no outbreaks ever again. Like I said it has been almost tow years. The only thing I can think I did was I used essential oil applications on my sacrum. I did take anti viral meds the doctor gave me for a couple weeks after the first outbreak to take care of the acute symptoms (I didn’t take them for the 2nd outbreak later that year and now this happened in my life I can’t believe this. A great testimony that i must share to all HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS patient in the world i never believed that there could be any complete cure for Herpes or any cure for herpes,i saw people’s testimony on blog sites of how Dr.Ofure herbal cure and sent to them and they were cured. i had to try it too and you can,t believe that in just few weeks i started using it all my pains stop gradually and i had to leave without the herpes the doctor gave to me. Right now i can tell you that few months now i have not had any pain, and i have just went for text last week and the doctor confirmed that there is no trace of any herpes on my system. Glory be to God for leading me to this genuine Dr.Ofure I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that there is no cure for herpes that is Not true, Here is his Email drofureherbalhome@gmail.com OR whatsapp him on +2348162868851

28. saskya willams on April 5th, 2019 8:56 am

29. Angela on April 6th, 2019 8:41 am

Dr.Afrid God will continue to bless you more abundantly, for the good works you are doing in peoples life, I will keep on testifying about your good work, I was healed from HERPES VIRUS through the help of Dr.Afrid. I saw a blog on how Dr.Afrid known as ‘LORD SPIRITUAL’ cured people with his herbal treatment, i did not believe but i just decided to give him a try, I contacted him and he prepare the herbs for me which i took, after taking it, he told me to go for check up, could you believe that i was confirm herpes negative after the test, and i went to a different hospital and it was also negative, i am so happy. If you have any problem or you are also infected with any disease like HIV/AIDS , HERPES , CANCER , ALS. He can also help u get your lover back to u again . etc kindly contact him now with his Email: drafridherbalhome@gmail.com or add him on whatsapp +1(412)405-1961

30. bella sandra on April 6th, 2019 11:22 pm

I’m 27 years old female I tested genital herpes (HSV1-2) positive in 2002. I was having bad outbreaks. EXTREMELY PAINFUL. I have try different kinds of drugs and treatment by the medical doctors all to know was avail. Six months ago I was desperately online searching for a helpful remedies for genital herpes (HSV1-2) cure, which i come across some helpful remedies on how Dr Saibu have help so many people in curing genital herpes (HSV1-2) with the help of herbal treatment because I too believe there is someone somewhere in the world who can cure herpes completely. As of the past 2 months, however, I’ve been following his herpes protocol Via drsaibu2@gmail.com! To my greatest surprise I was cured completely by following the protocol of his herbal medicine he also has the cure for HIV/AIDS, CANCER,DAIBETES,HPV . Don’t be discouraged by the medical doctors. There is a cure for HSV with the help of herbs and roots by a herbalist Dr call Dr Saibu he is so kind and truthful with his herbal treatment, kindly contact him for more information Via WhatsApp DR on +2348064438762 you will be lucky as i am today.

31. Maria on April 7th, 2019 8:23 am

A quick note to let everyone know about the good work of doctor Iyabiye. My name is Maria and I was ones a HEPATITIS victim until i read about Dr. Iyabiye’s herbal medication online, I contacted him for help and I got cured after I applied his medication. I am testifying to his medication because I want everybody to be informed so that hepatitis can be wiped out once and for all. Contact him through: iyabiyehealinghome@gmail.com Call/Whatsapp: +2348072229413

32. Perry on April 7th, 2019 10:45 pm

Good day to everyone who is reading my testimony, I am Charlaine Arcader from Mexico , I am here to testify the goodness of the great male spell caster called Dr Moosa , for helping me to capture the heart of my man back to me, since he broke up with me, Life has not been easy for me to Live with, No happiness and joy, was all sad all through and feel rejected by the world, because anyone who I loved always brought an heart ache to me, I pleaded him so that we can come back again but he said no, I was so confused and does not know how to go with it, Until one special and glorious day, after reading about wonderful works which Dr Moosa has done for many other people, I decided to Contact and after contacting him, He told me what to do, I send the money to him to buy the requested materials, after 24 hours he mailed me back and said he is through with the spell and my lover is going to come back to me after three days, I was so happy and I believed in his words. To my own greatest surprise My Love came back to me apologies to me and Promise to Love me forever all times in all his endeavors and promise never to let me down anymore. I am so happy today because Dr Moosa has done the greatest for me and make me a proud woman of myself too, If you are in Need of a Real Spell Caster to help you also to bring your partner, Loved Ones back to you, I will advise you not to be afraid anymore, all your pains are over if only you contact Dr Moosa . This man is able and capable to solve any problem of yours. Do take note Dr Moosa is specialized in the following:
    (1)Spell for protection from danger
    (2)Spell for magic
    (3)Spell for same sex love
    (4)Spell for healing
    (5)Spell for invisibility
    (6)Spell for riches and fame
    (7)Spell to get a good job
    (8)Spell for strong love and relationship
    (9)Spell to bring your ex back
    (10)spell for HIV/AIDS cure
    (11)spell for pregnancy
    (12)spell for cancer of the heart and breast cancer.
    Reach Great Dr Moosa Via email address:dr.moosaspellcaster@gmail.com

33. kateoman on April 10th, 2019 1:05 am

God bless Dr destiny for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of Hiv VIRUS since 2010 and I was taking my medications, I wasn’t satisfied i needed to get the Hiv out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for Hiv i saw a comment about Dr destiny, how he cured Hiv with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine within 3days. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 2weeks later i was cured from Hiv contact him once again or email him Dr destinycurehom@gmail.com cure the flowing virus, contact his or add him on whatsapp +234 7068063966 or call +2348130871253

cancer cure
    diabetes cure
    ringing ear
    herpes cure
    warts cure
    HPV cure
    HIV cure
    get your ex back
    pregnancy
    Hepatitis

34. kaira smith on April 11th, 2019 12:29 am

The good knowledge about Nonprofit tackles racial issues on campus and beyond great info. https://www.lowcostwebhostings.com/dealstore/ipower Thanks for the sharing.

35. sherni maram on April 13th, 2019 10:01 pm

What else can I say about him, today am very grateful to him as I am finally cured of herpes disease that I have been eating me up for over a year and 6 months.After searching for different means to get my self cure but nothing seems to work out,Behold today i can boldly stand and testify to the world at large that with the help of an herbal medicine,I have found myself back to my feet and healthy again in just after few days that i got IN contact with a GOD sent man,through help on a blog which talk about herpes cure,how she was cured through the herbal medicine too which was sent to her from doctor Dr Adeola.So i decided to give this great man a try by contacting him via his email and mobile no,explained to him what my problems his and he told me all would be fine and well by the time he his done with is own work that i just have to believe in him which i did ,low and behold,today i am very happy as it was just all like a magic that is why i have come here to testify to the world at large and also to share my experience because I know there are many people out there who are also in searching for cure to one disease or the other,you can as well get Dr Adeola the great now for herbal medicine help through his contact address on dradeolaherbalhome@gmail.com also on mobile wha’sapp no +2349027752454 as i fully believe he is able and capable also getting rid of disease like
    HIV/AIDS
    HPV
    CANCER
    ALS.}

36. Sonna Anderson on April 13th, 2019 10:03 pm

Its a pleasure for me to write this testimony about how i got my Genital Herpes cured a month ago. i have been reading so many comments of some people who were cured from various diseases by Dr .Agbonhale, but i never believed them. I was hurt and depressed so I was too curious and wanted to try Dr. Agbonhale , then i contacted him through his email when i contact him, he assured me 100% that he will heal me, i pleaded with him to help me out. My treatment was a great success, he healed me just as he promised. he sent me his medication and ask me to go for check up after one weeks of taking the medication. i agreed with him i took this medication and went for check up a , to my greatest surprise my result was negative after the treatment, i am really happy that i am cured and healthy again. I have waited for 3weeks to be very sure i was completely healed before writing this testimony. I did another blood test one week ago and it was still Herpes negative. so i guess its time i recommend anyone going through Herpes HSV-1 or HSV-2, HIV, HPV, Hepatitis B, Diabetes, Cancer reach him through Email dragbonhaleherbalhome@gmail.com OR add on whatsapp +2349073130326. .

37. Elizabeth on April 15th, 2019 8:45 am

My problem with herpes has caused me many traumas,especially in my sex life.I was so afraid of infecting my boyfriend, I suffered the embarrassment of visiting dermatologists queries hundreds of times.Unfortunately,they did not find a definitive solution to my problem.The solution came from the least expected place. By reading in a specialized forum on the subject,How to cure Herpes simplex virus completely.Many people had tried, with excellent and quick results.I had nothing to lose so I decided to use this method to eliminate my herpes. spent six weeks using this method and my herpes completely disappeared. I recommend this method to all people who want to eliminate the herpes from their body forever,contact odumaspelltemple0@gmail.com
    HERPES
    HSV 1 & HSV 2
    ASTHMA
    DIABETES
    EPILEPSY
    CANCER
    INFERTILITY
    STAPHYLOCOCCUS.
    BARENESS
    HIV /AIDS
    HEPATITIS B
    Kidney?

38. micheal victor on April 15th, 2019 8:46 am

Hello I am Christine william and am 40years old , when i was 25 i had lost one of my fallopian tube and i have had 2 miscarriage before in the past and i keep on trying but there was no luck on my side since then, at times me and my husband will do it all day but steel no luck until i saw some testimonies ONLINE by other women having semilar case and i decided to contact ODUMA OF SPELL o oduma TEMPLE and pour out my sorrow and pain ON MY MAIL I SENT oduma did do purification and told me the source of my problem that it was work of dark witch craft that somebody put on me ( MY EX BOYFRIEND) that i will never find joy in my marriage, to cut the story short ODUMA did cast the cleanse spell to remove the dark magic and then immediately the very next month i got pregnant and praise oduma and god i delivered safely baby twins , if you passing through similar problem i urge you to contact Prophet oduma on email odumaspelltemple0@gmail.com OR call him +2347067801825

39. myer king on April 16th, 2019 8:11 pm

God will continue to bless you more abundantly, for the good works you are doing in peoples life, I will keep on writng and posting testimonies about you on the Internet, I was a HIV patient, I saw a post on blog on how Dr. udo cured someone, I contacted him and also got my healing, kindly email him now on (udoherbalhome@gmail.com or His Whatsapp number: +2347031128033…thank you my great DR
    Dr udo CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-
    HIV/AIDS
    HERPES
    CANCER

40. Willson Care on April 18th, 2019 11:08 pm

I was depressed when doctor told me that I have been diagnosed with Herpes disease… I thought about my Family, I know my Family will face a serious problem when I’m gone, I lost hope and I wept all day, but one day I was searching the internet I found Dr.ezomo contact number. +2349069171173 I called him and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I’m cured by Dr.ezomo herbal medicine, I’m very thankful to Dr.ezomo and very happy with my hubby and family. email him on dr.ezomorootandherbals@gmail.com or you can also reach him through WhatsApp number+2349069171173 He can also cure so many sickness {1}HIV And AIDS {2}Diabetes {3}Epilepsy {4}Blood Cancer {5}HPV {7}ALS {8}Hepatitis

41. denail on April 20th, 2019 7:25 am

1. HIV / AIDS
    2. HERPES 1/2
    3. CANCER
    4. ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease)
    5. Hepatitis B
    6. chronic pancreatic
    7. emphysema

42. Lorena Andro on April 20th, 2019 9:23 am

Are you in bad need of love spell to bring back your ex lover or reunite your marriage? Email Dr Isikolo for fast 48 hours solution. I had a problem with my husband a year and six months ago, which lead us apart. When he broke up with me, I was confuse and did not know what to do to get him back, I felt so empty inside. Until i came across Dr Isikolo on the internet on how He has helped so many people solve there various problem. I emailed Him and I told Him my problem and i did what he asked me to do for him to help me, to briefly make the long story short, Before I knew it, in less than 48 HOURS, my Husband gave me a call and he came back to me and told me he was sorry about what was going on between the both of us. Finally I am writing this testimony to offer my thanks and deep gratitude to you Dr Isikolo for keeping to your words and your promises in bringing him back to me in just 24 hours of your powerful spell casting, and for using your gifted and great powers to bring him back. If you need his help, you can email him at: isikolosolutionhome@gmail.com You can also Whatsapp him on +2348133261196

43. sarah rita on April 24th, 2019 2:35 am

Good day to all viewer online am so happy sharing this great testimony on how i was checking for solution in the internet then miraculously i came Across Dr.Obudu the powerful herbalist that Cure Numerous individuals Herpes Simplex Virus,so I contacted him base on the testimonies I?m seeing about him on the internet, I was cured too by him, kindly contact him today through his email he can help you email ; drobuduherbalhome@gmail.com OR WHATSAPP +2349023428871 and so he can cure types of diseases like,HEPATITIS B,DIABETICS,CANCER,HPV,LOW SPERM CAM HIV/STDS FIBROSIS LOST OF WEIGHT .. all thank to you Dr obudu for your kindly help in my life

44. Relanes Ihab on April 24th, 2019 8:34 pm

Hello viewers around the Globe, I was despondent because i had a very small penis, about 2.5 inches soft and 4 inches hard not nice enough to satisfy a woman, i have been in so many relationship, but cut off because of my situation, i have used so many product which doctors prescribe for me, but none could offer me the help i searched for. i saw some few comments on the internet about this specialist called Dr, OLHIA and i decided to contact him on his {oliha.miraclemedicine@gmail.com} so I decided to give his herbal product a try. i emailed him and he got back to me, he gave me some comforting words with his herbal pills for Penis Enlargement, Within 3 week of it, i began to feel the enlargement of my penis, ” and now it just 4 weeks of using his products my penis is about 9 inches longer, and i had to settle out with my Ex girlfriend Ella, i was surprised when she said that she is satisfied with my sex and i have got a large penis. Am so happy, thanks to Dr OLIHA I also learn that Dr OLIHA also help with Breast Enlargement Hips and Bums Enlargement etc.. If you are in any situation with a little Penis, weak ejaculation, small breast_hips_bums do get to Dr OLIHA now for help on his email {oliha.miraclemedicine@gmail.com} or whats app him number: +2349038382931

45. Olivia Jayden on April 28th, 2019 1:18 pm

I have been suffering from Herpes for the past 3 years and 8 months, and ever since then i have been taking series of treatment but there was no improvement until i came across testimonies of Dr Osasu on how he has been curing different people from different diseases all over the world, then i contacted him as well. After our conversation he sent me the medicine which i took according to his instructions. When i was done taking the herbal medicine i went for a medical checkup and to my greatest surprise i was cured from Herpes. My heart is so filled with joy. If you are suffering from Herpes or any other disease you can contact Dr Osasu today on this Email address: drosasu25@gmail.com or WhatsApp him on this Tell.Number +2347064365391
    ….
    Dr.Osasu also cures:
    1. HIV / AIDS
    2. HERPES 1/2
    3. CANCER
    4. ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease)
    5. Hepatitis B

46. victoria janniffer on April 30th, 2019 2:47 pm

Hello everybody, I want to let the world know about Dr HAZIM becuase it was among the promise i made that i will publish him to the world, I never thought that I will live on earth before the year runs out. I have been suffering from HERPES VIRUS GENITAL,Living with HERPES VIRUS is like living in hell and i never knew i could get out of this hell until i came across testimonies of people whom has been suffering FOR HERPES VIRUS saying thing on the internet about how this great Dr HAZIM African traditional doctor cured their HERPES VIRUS GENIAL.Some other people said he also CURE HIV while others who has been healed from(Cancer lung) At first i thought those testimonies where one of those bunch of trash posted by scams on the internet. But because i was desperate and wanted to try anything and everything just to get well,This disease has been trying to circulate all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor but not well,so i wrote to Dr HAZIM telling him about my HERPES VIRUS GENIAL he told me not to worry that he will help me to be cured, hmm i never believed it, well after all the procedures and herbal cure given to me by this Dr HAZIM few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me, and suddenly after some time i was finally healed, friends i will advise if you have any sickness at all you can email him on usmandrhazim@gmail.com, are you an herpes simplex patient please friends i will advice you to contact him now so that you can be cure on time or call his Mobil number +2349058026857 or you can add him on whatsapp +2349058026857 TRY DOCTOR HAZIM AND YOU ALSO WILL GIVE A TESTIMONY .GOODLUCK.

47. Cindy on May 2nd, 2019 1:53 am

My husband and I have been married for over 10 years. We met when I was 18 and he was 21. We’ve been through a lot emotionally together. There were several HUGE fights and painful situations in our marriage, but we always seemed to come out stronger on the other side. Out of the blue my husband just sprung the divorce talk on me, I was totally depressed until I found Dr.Todd website online and i ordered for a Love spell. You won’t believe my husband called me at the exact time this spell caster finished his spell work in 24hours. I was totally amazed! He is wonderful and his spells work so fast. His contact: manifestspellcast@gmail.com
    WhatsApp: +27613087679

48. james cassandra on May 3rd, 2019 12:09 am

HOW I GOT CURED FROM HERPES VIRUS I was diagnosed of HERPES Virus in 2015 and I have tried all I can to get cured but all to no avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbalist man who prepare herbal medication to cure all kind of diseases including HERPES virus, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try , when i contact this herbalist via his email and he prepared a HERPES herbal cure and sent it to me via UPS delivery company service, when i received this herbal cure, he gave me step by directions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed, i was totally cured of this deadly disease within 14 days of usage, I am now free from the deadly disease called herpes, all thanks to Dr Osalu. Contact this great herbal doctor via his email: drosaluherbalhome@gmail.com OR whatsapp him on +2348078668950.

49. nancy on May 4th, 2019 9:01 am

I’m here again to appreciate doctor obor for help on how to get the herpes cure which really work for me God will always continue to bless you more abundantly, for the good works you did in my life, I will always keep on writing good and posting my testimonies about you on the Internet, I was tested herpes positive,I lost hope and I wept all day,It’s obvious some patient with herpes are been enslaved to the antiviral and other supplementary Orthodox medicine just to help suppress the virus and not a cure. I have been with the virus for 2 yrs when i was introduced by a blogger who also narrated Her story online on how she was cured of herpes by a herbal medication which was sent by doctor obor I made an order for doctor obor Herbal Medicine and after taken for 1 weeks with a test result i was confirmed herpes FREE I have promise to keep telling good about this. You can Write him via his email omiawaleherbalhome@gmail.com or whatsapp +2348105813057

50. maria on May 4th, 2019 9:02 am

The above article “Short-term on HIV Supplementation and Highly Active Antiviral Treatment Adherence, CD4+ Cell Counts, and Human Immunodeficiency Virus Viral Load” from the National Institute of Health (NIH) may answer your question: Here is a quote: “In the era of highly active antiviral therapy (HART), human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)–infected individuals still use complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) widely. Studies have shown that individuals mainly use CAM as a complementary rather than an alternative treatment to HART to alleviate symptoms associated with HIV disease and its treatment or to improve quality of life.” Consult a herbal doctor on HIV cure
    omiawaleherbalhome@gmail.com
    you can write him on whatsupp +2348105813057

51. nancy on May 4th, 2019 9:33 am

omiawaleherbalhome@gmail.com

52. maria on May 4th, 2019 9:34 am

53. tessy on May 5th, 2019 2:33 pm

My name is Sharon Laura i am from Indian but i live in USA I want to write
    about my great Doc who put the smile on my face again I was just hopeless
    when my family doctor told me there is no cure to this sickness HSV2, this
    horrible sickness really stress me out anytime I have outbreak well I very
    happy to have a normal life again since I meet obor who pull me out from
    this bondage, I was searching for cure in the internet when I found out
    about this doctor on a lady post that she was cured by him, I email him for
    help also and explain everything to him, then I was told by him there is
    cure to HSV 2 and I was so happy deep inside my heart, I requested for
    medicine that was how he sent it down to me with UPS and I have the cure
    within 4day, I only take the herbal medicine for just 2 week according to
    the doc instructed, after everything I book for appointment for test I was
    so happy when I have my result I was completely cured that is why I am
    writing this out for people to know there is cure to this sickness you can
    also email the doctor through or call or whatspp him on this number
    +2348105813057 this is my email omiawaleherbalhome@gmail.com if you want to
    ask any question about him my name is Sharon.

54. Rocky Hill on May 5th, 2019 6:43 pm

God bless Doctor Arthur moon for helping me cure my herpes disease. Brethren, i have suffered herpes for a long period of time, i have tried so many remedy, but known seems to work. But i had contact with a herbal doctor who i saw so many people testifying on how they were all cured of their various disease and viruses by this doctor. So i explained my entire problem to him, and he promised to cure me. So i gave him all benefit of doubt, and behold he prepared the herbal mixture, and send it to me in my country. Today, i am proud to say i am herpes free, and my life has been restored to normal. So in case you are out there suffering from herpes and other diseases or virus, i want to tell you to quickly contact: Arthur moon for your cure. His email is arthurmoon01@gmail.com

55. Owen Susan on May 6th, 2019 6:56 pm

Natural Herbs have cured so many sickness and diseases that drugs and injection cant cure. I’ve seen the great importance of natural herbs and the wonderful work they have done in people’s lives. i read people’s testimonies online on how they were cured of Herpes, Hiv, Diabetics etc by Dr. Ameola herbal medicine, so i decided to contact the doctor because i know nature has the power to heal anything. I was diagnosed with Herpes for the past 8 years but Dr. Ameola cured me with his herbs and i referred my aunt and her husband to him immediately because they were both suffering from Hiv and they were cured too. I know is hard to believe, but am a living testimony. There is no harm trying herbs. He is also a spell caster, he cast spells to restore broken marriages and a good luck spells to prosper and excel in life. You can Contact him on ( ameolaherbalhome@gmail.com ) or WhatsApp him via +14158551136

56. donna albert on May 6th, 2019 9:51 pm

Hello! I’m very excited to inform everyone that I’m completely cured from my HSV 1&2 recently. I have used Oregano oil, Coconut oil, Acyclovir, Valacyclovir, Famciclovir, and some other products and it’s really help during my outbreaks but I totally got cured! from my HSV with a strong and active herbal medicine ordered from a powerful herbalist and it completely fought the virus from my nervous system and I was tested negative after 12 days of using the herbal medicine. I’m here to let y’all know that herpes virus has a complete cure, I got rid of mine with the help of Dr Osalu and his herbal exploit. Contact him via email: drosaluherbalhome@gmail.com and as well write him on WhatsApp +2348078668950.

57. Michelle Mandy on May 7th, 2019 3:42 am

Why suffering in sickness, pain and agony when there is a genuine herbal doctor call Dr, Vanes Harold, that can tracdomedically cure and heal you of your disease.. am a living testimony to what Dr Vanes Harold has done for me..Anyway, my name is Michelle Mandy, from Omaha, Nebraska in America. for about 4 years now, i have been diagnose of herbs, and the situation was eaten me badly.. out of frustration, i started search on internet and in the world in search of solutions to my ailment.. i stumble on Dr. Vanes Harold testimony on how he cure a woman of herbs, i decided to give it a try because i was fed up on google not knowing who to trust again.i decided to give it a try, to my greatest surprise  he administer a herbs to me and i was cure of my disease.. because of the good thing that this great man has done for me, i promise to tell Dr Vanes Harold good works he has done for saving my life to the whole world. those passing through such problem should contact Dr, Vanes Harold via Email: Vaneharold68@gmail.com . You can also reach him on Hangout or WhatsApp +1681 404-4672.  for more solution to your problems. if you are out there passing through any of this problems listed below:

(1) If you want your ex back.
    (2) if you always have bad dreams.
    (3) You want to be promoted in your office.
    (4) You want women/men to run after you.
    (5) If you want a child/PREGNANCY SPELL.
    (6) You want to be rich.
    (7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be
    yours forever.
    (8) If you need financial assistance.
    (9) How you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money.
    (10)Stop Divorce
    (11) CURE TO ALL KIND OF SICKNESS/DISEASES HERE 
    (12) Winning of lottery
    (13) Cure To Hiv/Aids
    (14) LOTTERY/LOTTO SPELL WINNING
    (15) CURE TO HERPES AND ANY OTHER SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES AT ALL…
    (16) HAVE YOU BEEN SCAMMED BEFORE AND NEEDS TO RECOVER ALL THE DOLLARS/MONEY YOU LOST TO THESE FRAUDSTER ???.. CONTACT Vanes Harold AS HE HELPED MY FRIEND CALLED LEONARD CAPTAIN FROM USA TO RECOVER BACK THE SUM OF $300,000.00 DOLLARS HE LOST TO SCAMMERS ONLINE..

58. Morgan on May 7th, 2019 12:34 pm

Having Herpes is a Terrible Experience and my Experience will help some hsv patients beware of Herbs from online doc.
    I was positive to the deadly virus called HERPES and i lost hope because i was out casted and rejected even by my closet friends.
    i searched on-line to know and enquirer about cure for HERPES and i read
    someone testimony on how he was cured from HSV-2 so i decided to contact
    the same herbalist Call Dr Tony because i know that nature has the power
    to heal everything.
    i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry
    that he will help me with the natural herbs from God!
    after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and
    he sent it to me via UPS SPEED POST and it got to me after 3 days! i used the medicine as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was
    cured!
    its really like a dream but i am so happy!
    thats the reason i decided to also add more comment of Him so that more can
    be saved just like me!
    and if you need his help, you can email him on chiefdrokoro09@gmail. com
    or whatsapp +2349066129478.
    inbox me for more info on caesaroab@gmail.com

59. standard cooker on May 7th, 2019 7:26 pm

I am from UNITED STATES i was diagnosed with HIV/AIDS for over 12 years which made loose my job and my relationship with my fiance after he discovered that i was having HIV, he departed from me i tried all my best to make him stays with me, but neglected me until a friend of mine on Facebook from Singapore told me Great healer, who will restore my life back with his powerful healing spell, he sent me the email address to contact and i quickly contacted him, and he said my condition can solved, that he will treat the disease immediately only if i can accept trust him and accept his terms and condition, i Agreed because i was so much in need of help by all means, so i did all he want from me and surprisingly on Sunday last week He sent me a text, that i should hurry up to the hospital for a checkup, which i truly did, i confirm from my doctor that i am now ( HIV NEGATIVE) my eyes filled with tears and joy, crying heavily because truly the disease deprived me of many things from my life, This is a Miracle, Please do not en-devour to email dr.losaherbalhome@gmail.com or whatsapp Dr LOSA on +2349056464736 for healings Thanks
    stay blessed……
    HE ALSO HAVE THIS CURE
    {1}HIV And AIDS
    {2}Diabetes
    {3}Epilepsy
    {4} Blood Cancer
    {5} HPV
    {6} ALS
    {7} Hepatitis B
    {8} COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
    {9} IF YOU NEED YOUR EX LOVER BACK TO LOVE YOU AGAIN.

60. joan favour on May 7th, 2019 8:57 pm

I am from San Francisco, California USA,i want to use this medium to testify on how i got cured from HIV, HIV is known not to have a cure, i have
    this virus since 2010, i have done all my best to get cured from this disease but all to no avail until a friend of mine told me about DR Agbebaku herbal home on the
    internet who helps people cure any kind of diseases including HIV AIDS, cancer, Herpes etc, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when
    i contacted this herbal doctor he helped me with his herbal medicine which i used and i was cured within (one week ) and i went for a medical checkup and my
    doctor confirm it that i am HIV negative . the main reason why i share this testimony is to tell the whole world that HIV is real and the cure is also real.if
    you have HIV and you lost your hope DR Agbebaku is the right herbal doctor to contact. Contact this great herbal doctor for any kind of disease or ailment via this
    email dragbebakuspellsolutiontemple@gmail.com OR you cam also contact him on whatsapp +2349053099479

{1} HIV/AIDS
    {2 CANCER
    {3} HERPES
    {4} DIABETES
    (5} HEPATITIS B
    (6} HPV

61. donna albert on May 7th, 2019 10:36 pm

HELLO EVERYONE.
    Natural herbs have cured so many illness that drugs and injection cant cure. I”ve seen the great importance of natural herbs and the wonderful work they have done in people lives. i read testimonies online how they were cured of herpes, HIV, diabetics, cancer etc by Dr. Osalu herbal medicine, so i decided to contact him because i know nature has the power to heal anything. I was diagnosed with herpes for the past 9 months but Dr.Osalu cured me with his herbs and i referred my aunt and her husband to him immediately because they were both suffering from herpes but they were cured too. Contact Dr. Osalu via email on: drosaluherbalhome@gmail.com Whatsap no: +2348078668950. THANKS.

62. fedrick on May 8th, 2019 5:07 am

I AM SO VERY HAPPY TODAY!!! That is why am giving this big thanks to Dr.Osato for curing me from HERPES. I have been suffering from HERPES for the past six (6)years and i tried everything possible to get myself cured but i could’nt get any solution! until i decided to try herbal cure. That was how i got in contact with this great herbal doctor in an online research, i contacted him and demand for the cure and he send me the cure through UPS and gave me instructions on how to use it and after one week of taking the herbal medicine of Dr Osato i went to the hospital for check and to God be the glory i tested HERPES negative, (I am so glad to see myself HERPES negative once again). I’m very proud to express my happiness through this platform and to say a big thanks to Dr. Osato for restoring my life back to normal. You can as well contact Dr. Osato via email: (osatoherbalcure@gmail.com) and his website is osatoherbalcure.wordpress.com or you can call and whatsapp him on +2347051705853 if you are infected with HERPES virus or having any health problems you can contact Dr Osato and he will help you. DOCTOR OSATO CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:

1. HIV/AIDS
    2. HERPES 1/2
    3. CANCER of all kind
    4. HSV 1&2
    5. Herpatitis B
    6.Diabetes
    7.HPV
    8.COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
    9.Asthma
    10.Acute angle-closure Glaucoma
    11.Sickle cell
    12.CHRONIC PANCREATITIS

Dr Osato is capable of curing any type of diseases with his herbal medicine. Once again his email is osatoherbalcure@gmail.com

63. Jennifer on May 8th, 2019 5:29 am

My name is Jennifer Benson. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kids to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address adespelltemplehome@gmail. com , have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 2 days that i will have my husband back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. Thanks To DR ADE. His email: adespelltemplehome@gmail.com OR.His WhatsApp Number:+2349057260738.

64. Julie More on May 8th, 2019 7:08 am

hello viewers all over the globe am very happy today to share my testimony on how i was cure from HERPES disease, i have been suffering from herpes for the pass 2 years which makes me had constant pain all over my body, i have went to several hospitals taking treatment from doctors, but still know improvement till i meet a old friend of mine who direct me to a great traditional herbalist called Dr Odugu which i contacted by email so luckily he reply back i explain my problem to him and he told me not to worry that his going to prepare the herbal medicine and send to me which will cure me forever, i believed in him, after all the procedures given to me by Dr Odugu few weeks later i went to see my doctor to confirm if i was finally cure, the result was positive am totally cured by this great herbalist called Dr Odugu, my life is more important now am free and happy if you have such sickness or any kind of disease contact Dr Odugu via email ;0duguspellcaster@gmail.com or whatapp/call +2348089135704 , i will forever be grateful doctor, THANKS

65. donald joe on May 8th, 2019 12:38 pm

I was diagnosed of HERPES Virus in 2016 and I
    have tried all I can to get cured but all to no
    avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a
    herbalist man who prepare herbal medication to
    cure all kind of diseases including HERPES virus,
    at first i doubted if it was real but decided to
    give it a try , when i contact this herbalist via his
    email and he prepared a HERPES herbal cure and
    sent it to me via UPS delivery company service,
    when i received this herbal cure, he gave me
    step by directions on how to apply it, when i
    applied it as instructed, i was totally cured of
    this deadly disease within 14days of usage, I am
    now free from the deadly disease called herpes,
    all thanks to Drohunyom you can rich this great
    herbal doctor
    call or whatsapp him +2349060579973 or email:drohunyom@gmail. com
    He also have the herb to cure:
    (1) ALS,
    (2) DIABETES,
    (3) HIV&AIDS,
    (4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,
    (5) CANCER,
    (6) HERPES
    (7)HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE
    (8)fibroid
    (9)Pregnancy
    (10)Tubes block

66. nora on May 8th, 2019 2:05 pm

I was cured from HIV with the used of natural herbs. and am from uganda. I love herbs so much. Most times, injection and drugs are just a waste of time. I was cured 8months ago, i suffered from HIV for 13yrs but with the help of DR OJO herbal medicine, i was cured within few weeks of drinking the herbs he sent to me through courier delivery service. This same doctor also cured my Aunt from herpes, as soon as i heard she had herpes, i quickly refer her to Dr OJO and she was cured too after drinking his herbs.I have referred more than 15 persons to Dr OJO and they were all cured from their various illness. Have you taken herbs before?. You have spent so much money on drugs,injection
    s,surgeries etc and yet you have no good result to show for it. Contact Dr OJO now, he is a herbalist doctor, i assured you of a cure if you drink his natural herbs. Dr OJO have herbs that cures Hiv, Herpes, diabetics, asthma, hepatitis,HBP, STD, cancer, chronic, etc. He is also a spell caster, he can cast a spell to bring back your EX lover. Contact Dr OJO through his WHATSAPP +2348058548530 or email on drojoherbalhome@gmail.com.check his website on the good news to others once you are cured. Thank you

67. Halle Henry on May 9th, 2019 3:11 pm

The Medical doctors said Herpes virus does not have a medical cure because the virus is capable of hiding within the human cells, it remains protected from your immune system. Herpes isn’t a special virus your immune system has the tools to fight it back. But because it is able to lay dormant in protected cells, your immune system is unable to remove it from your body,But with strong reactive herbal medication is capable of getting rid of the virus gradually and totally from your body without damaging any of your cells,natural herbs kills the virus totally not just reducing the outbreak. Get natural herbs cure from Dr iniboku , I’m a medical Doctor and i have tried this herb from Dr iniboku and it works very well, i will recommend everyone out there to try this herbal medicine from Dr iniboku, I will drop his contacts so that you can reach him all by yourself You can Email him via his email drinibokuherbalhome@gmail.com for easy and fast communication you can also call or add him on whats-app with this number +2347059186346

68. victoria janniffer on May 9th, 2019 4:38 pm

Hello everybody, I just want to give this great testimony to the whole public about a great man who help me out in a serious illness. I have HSV-1 AND HSV-2 DISEASE for good 2 years now and I was almost going to the end of my life due to the illness. All I have in my mind is, let me just give up because life is not interesting for me any longer and i also pray that God should accept my soul when ever I’m gone luckily for me, my kid sister run to me that she found a doctor in the INTERNET who can cure HSV-1 AND HSV-2 DISEASE. She helped me out in everything, the man asked for my details so he can prepare a herbal medicine for me. After he was done consulting on my details he told me how my medicine will be prepare, after he was done preparing my medicine he sent me my medication and after using it for 7 days i later started noticing something different in my blood so I went for my HSV-1 AND HSV-2 DISEASE test and I was tested Negative, I’m so happy that I can say I’m not patient of HSV-1 AND HSV-2 anymore. If you have HSV-1 AND HSV-2 or any sickness,HIV/AID,HPV,CANCER,HEPATITS B DIABETITS ALS,PENIS ENLARGEMNT please for your safety, contact DR.HAZIM VIA email address (usmandrhazim@gmail.com) or whats APP number+2349058026857

69. melisa eva on May 9th, 2019 4:40 pm

Hello everybody, I want to let the world know about Dr HAZIM becuase it was among the promise i made that i will publish him to the world, I never thought that I will live on earth before the year runs out. I have been suffering from HERPES GENITAL VIRUS, Living with HERPES VIRUS is like living in hell and i never knew i could get out of this hell until i came across testimonies of people whom has been suffering FOR HERPES VIRUS saying thing on the internet about how this great Dr HAZIM African traditional doctor cured their HERPES GENITAL VIRUS .Some other people said he also CURE HIV while others who has been healed from(Cancer lung) At first i thought those testimonies where one of those bunch of trash posted by scams on the internet. But because i was desperate and wanted to try anything and everything just to get well,This disease has been trying to circulate all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor but not well,so i wrote to Dr HAZIM telling him about my GENITAL HERPES VIRUS he told me not to worry that he will help me to be cured, hmm i never believed it, well after all the procedures and herbal cure given to me by this Dr HAZIM few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me, and suddenly after some time i was finally healed, friends i will advise if you have any sickness at all you can email him on usmandrhazim@gmail.com, are you an herpes simplex patient please friends i will advice you to contact him now so that you can be cure on time or call his Mobil number +2349058026857 or you can add him on whatsapp +2349058026857 TRY DOCTOR HAZIM AND YOU ALSO WILL GIVE A TESTIMONY .GOODLUCK.

70. linda katie on May 9th, 2019 4:42 pm

HOW I WAS CURED FROM HIV AID BY DOCTOR HAZIM USMAN HERBAL MEDICINE THIS IS REAL AND BEWARE OF SCAMMERS ONLINE PLEASE)

It still unbelievable to believe that HIV AIDS still has cure, me and my husband has been suffering from HIV AIDS for so many years and we have search for help but we were unable to find one, i was told that there was no cure for HIV AIDS but somehow i believe that there was someone out that has a cure, so that was how i went in search for solution on how to get cured of HIV AIDS and surprisingly i saw comment on daily news papers where lady testify of how Dr Hazim herbal medicine cure her, i was so confused because first i thought that there was no cure but now seeing that someone outside has a cure, i thoughts of it as a scam but something told me to give it a try and when i did he reply me and assure me that me and my husband will be cured once we receive his herbal medicine, that was how he prepared it, and send my herbal medication that me and my husband used that cure me and my husband in Just 2 weeks and we were tested HIV AIDS Negative. All Thanks to the powerful Dr Hazim for his help in my life. contact him on his email usmandrhazim@gmail.com or call him on +23409058026857 or whatsAPP at that same number….

71. stacie on May 10th, 2019 11:09 am

I Appreciate the great Dr OGDEN for his healing herbal medicine he prepared for me, after being a sufferer of H.S.V 1&2 Disease for 2 years. it was very surprising how i got cured from Dr OGDEN herbal medicine, that quickly cleanse my whole body and today after checking myself in the hospital i was found negatives, dear viewers my doctor personally told me that there was no cure for my Disease at first i thought the world has ended for me but as soon as i got reached to Dr OGDEN herbal medicine, my story was not the same again, i only used Dr OGDEN herbal medicine for just 3 weeks and i was totally cured, no one deserve to suffer for so long,health is wealth my dear viewers no amount of money can cure you except you get the right remedy and be cured completely, today a cure is found and confirm by many others like me, Dr OGDEN also has other cure for HIV AIDS, DIABETES,HEPATITIS B,CANCER,HEART DISEASE,MIGRAINES,COLD SORES,I am going to keep spreading this good news to the whole world, his email address is:drogden391002@gmail.com or my website https://drogden3910.weebly.com his What app Mobil:+2349030382266

72. summer jessic on May 10th, 2019 8:18 pm

I am so happy, i never believe i will be this happy again in life, I was working as an air-hoster ( cabby crew ) for 3years but early this year, i loose my job because of this deadly disease called Herpes virus (HSV), I never felt sick or have any symptom, till all workers were ask to bring their doctors report, that was how i got tested and i found out that am HSV positive that make me loose my job, because it was consider as an STD and is incurable disease, i was so depress was thinking of committing suicide, till i explain to a friend of mine, who always said to me a problem share is a problem solved, that was how she directed me to Dr Isibor, that was how i contacted him and get the medication from this doctor and i got cured for real, I just went back to my work and they also carry out the test to be real sure and i was negative. Please contact this doctor if you are herpes positive diseases his email is: drisiborspellhome@gmail.com. or you can call or whatsApp his mobile number on +2348107855231

73. rubeto steve on May 11th, 2019 8:29 am

My name is Sadal Am so happy that I have this great opportunity to shell this great testimony about how I get cure for my HIV virus, two yeas ago I was HIV positive so I was suffering from it I was doing one thing or the order to get a cure there was know way for it so I was on my way search on the internet I see a testimony of a young man,speaking about how Dr OGUKU help him get a cured for HIV with his herbal medicine I was surprise and I do not believe I said okay let me try him I contact him on his email address and he gave me intrusion and I follow it he told me what to do and I do it after a 5 days he send me the medicine true UPS and i receive it fast he told me how to use it and I do it after two weeks he told me that I should go for test I do it and I was afraid then later on the test came out i was so surprise that am HIV negative I was so very happy i could not believe it we work and i we be HIV Negative, now am happy with my wife and two kids I want to use this opportunity to say this if you have this kind of disease called HIV I want you to contact him on is email (drogukusolutionhome@gmail.com) or (drogukusolutionhome@yahoo.com) and he can also help you get a cure for HPV Herpes Cancer Diabetes diseases or any kind of disease with his herbal medicine. all you have to do is to believe him. thank you my Dr may god bless you. call him with this number or whats app him +2348108264684.
    dr-oguku-natural-roots-herbs-herbal-cure.business.site

74. Charlotte Atticus on May 11th, 2019 3:55 pm

I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the past 18 months and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the 4th month , I had faith in God that I would be healed someday.This disease started to circulate all over my body and I have been taking treatment from my doctor, 5 weeks ago I came on search on the internet if I could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search I saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man DR JOE and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so I wrote to DR JOE telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that I was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later I started experiencing changes all over me as the DR assured me that I have cured, after 2 weeks i went to my doctor to confirmed if I have been finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advice is if you have such sickness or any other like HSV1,2,HPV1,2,3,CANSER HIV,COLE SORES,TOOTH AKEA, ETC you can email DR JOE on drjoehome@gmail.com or WhatsAPP +2348155730398 sir I am indeed grateful for the help I will forever recommend you to my friends!!! with your lovely Email Address or you can also call him on this number +2348155730398

75. nicki on May 11th, 2019 7:38 pm

This is real take it serious, who will believe that a herb can cure HERPES DISEASE in my body, i never believe that this will work i have spend a
    lot when getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, what i was
    waiting for is death because i was broke, one day i hard about this great
    man who is well know of HIV,cancer and herpes cure, i decided to email him,
    unknowingly to me that this will be the end of the HERPES DISEASE, he
    prepare the herb for me, and give me instruction on how to take it, at the
    end of the week which was seven days,he told me to go to the hospital for a
    check up, and i went surprisingly after it the doctor confirm me cure from
    HERPES disease I thought it was a joke, i went to other hospital the doctor
    there also confirm me cure from HERPES disease then i took my friend who
    was also HERPES patient to the Doctor after the taking of the herbs she was
    also confirm cure from HERPES disease .please I want every one with this
    virus to be free, that is why am dropping his email address,(drbalogunherbalhome@gmail.com or his whatsapp contact +2347018587126)

i want you to email him he is a great man. thank you for saving my life, and I promise I
    will always testify for your good work

76. Mrs Avery on May 11th, 2019 9:39 pm

I have been suffering from Herpes for the past 1 year and 8 months, and ever since then i have been taking series of treatment but there was no improvement until i came across testimonies of Dr.Isai on how he has been curing different people from different diseases all over the world, then i contacted him as well. After our conversation he sent me the medicine which i took according to his instructions. When i was done taking the herbal medicine i went for a medical checkup and to my greatest surprise i was cured from Herpes. My heart is so filled with joy. If you are suffering from Herpes or any other disease you can contact Dr.Isai today on this Email address: drisaiherbalcenter@gmail.com or WhatsApp him on this Tel.Number +2349034352176. He said he also have a cure to all these diseases.

Cancer
    Hiv/Aids
    Sarcoidosis
    EBV
    Lupus
    Hepatitis A AND B
    Diabetes.
    COPD
    Syphilis
    Chicken Pox
    Human Papilloma Virus(HPV)
    Cerebtospinal Meingtitis
    Chagas Disease
    Alzheimers Disease
    Schizophrenia. E.T.C.

77. Roseline Jude on May 12th, 2019 10:43 am

Dr Ozala herbal medicine is a good remedy for herpes simplex virus cure. I just want to share this article about Dr Ozala who helped me, i want to inform the public how i was cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by DR Ozala, i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Familiar, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw comment of people talking about how DR Ozala cured them, when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without any problem, my HERPES result came out negative, I pray to God to never let me and my family forget you in our life,i am now cured permanently. you can also get your self cured, if you really need this doctor’s help,you can reach him now email: drozalaherbalcure@gmail.com Or WhatsApp: +2348156857280

He also has herbal cure for the Following DISEASES,
    shingles,
    eczema,
    urethra
    wart,
    Cancer,
    Als,
    Hepatitis,
    Diabetes,
    ulcer ETC

here is the Dr website:
    dr-ozala-herbal-cure.business.site
    drozalaherbalcures.blogspot.com

78. donna albert on May 12th, 2019 10:43 pm

HELLO EVERYONE.
    Natural herbs have cured so many illness that drugs and injection cant cure. I”ve seen the great importance of natural herbs and the wonderful work they have done in people lives. i read testimonies online how they were cured of herpes, HIV, diabetics, cancer etc by Dr. Osalu herbal medicine, so i decided to contact him because i know nature has the power to heal anything. I was diagnosed with herpes for the past 9 months but Dr.Osalu cured me with his herbs and i referred my aunt and her husband to him immediately because they were both suffering from herpes but they were cured too. Contact Dr. Osalu via email on: drosaluherbalhome@gmail.com Whatsap no: +2348078668950. THANKS…..

79. Jane Morgan on May 13th, 2019 4:15 pm

I want to appreciate Dr OMON for using his herbal medicine to cure my family herpes virus. Since 3 years ago my family have been having this herpes disease and it have been giving my family challenges, we were so perplexed cause my family have taken several drugs to be cure but every of our effort was in-vain. A fateful morning i was browsing through the internet then i saw several testimonies about Herbal Doctors in Africa and i read a testimony about Dr OMON curing people of their herpes virus immediately i contacted Dr OMON on his email: {caduduspellcaster@gmail.com}, told him about my family troubles and he told me that my family must be cure. So he prepare a herbal medicine for my family which we use for 2 weeks and everything was like a dream for my family. My family herpes was totally gone. I will urge you to contact him if you do have herpes type 1 and 2 or any virus or diseases. caduduspellcaster@gmail.com, Mobile whatsapp +2349076361969. GOOD LUCK.

80. willson mary on May 13th, 2019 9:21 pm

81. lucas on May 14th, 2019 12:57 am

Herpes is a serious and recurring disease which can’t be cured through drugs or injections by the American doctors but the best way to deal with HIV is by taking natural herbs medicine for it and is only few American doctors that know about this herbal medicine from Dr Ogden .. I have read about Dr Ogden the great herbalist doctor from African who can cure HIV with his powerful herbal medicine. for the people suffering from the following diseases HIV, Herpes, Cancer, Als,Herpatitis, Diabetes, Hps,Infections ETC should contact him for his herbal medicine because i am a living testimony and i was cured of HIV. Although, i sent him what he requested and he sent me his medicine which i took for two weeks and today when i went for test i was tested HIV negative. you can reach him through his whatsapp number:+2349030382266 he will help you out.Doctor Ogden the herbal man who cured,,,, HIV virus Herpes virus and Thrombosis virus, come and get your medicine today and be free for those sickness,,,,,,,.or you can contact him on whatsapp +2349030382266

82. Lisa Vedal on May 14th, 2019 10:34 am

….
    Dr.Osasu also cures:
    1. HIV / AIDS
    2. HERPES 1/2
    3. CANCER
    4. ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease)
    5. Hepatitis B

83. Deebra Jones on May 14th, 2019 5:16 pm

Am very happy to tell everyone to hear my testimony i am from united state, a nurse, this story of my love life.I have been married for 4years and on the 5th year of my marriage, another woman had to take my husband away from home, my husband left me and the kids to suffer for 2years until i met a post where this man Dr. Udebhulu have helped someone and i decided to give him a try to help me bring my husband back home and believe me i only sent my picture to him and that of my husband and after 48hours as he have told me, i saw a car drove into the house and behold it was my husband and he have come to me and the kids and that is why i am happy to make every one of you in similar problems to meet with this powerful man and have your lover back to your self.You can
    contact him with this email address {shomorikasolutiontemple@yahoo.com or
    shomorikasolutiontemple@hotmail.com} or call him via his whatsapp number +2349035080936 Thank you Dr Udebhulu. I am sure he will do same to help you

84. willson mary on May 14th, 2019 7:31 pm

Thanks to dr.ezomo for his good work I never believe that ALS has cure, I was ALS over 3 year now before I came across a comment about how
    dr.ezomo cure ALS and herpes disease but when I saw it i have it in mind
    that he cant cure ALS I just decided to give it a try I contact him that
    night luckily to me he replied me, but I dont believe him I thought it was
    a scam but I still hold on to see the work of Dr ezomo if he is saying the
    truth he ask for some details about me i gave him all he needed and I
    waited to see his reply to my problem after all, he told me to go for check
    up and I went for HIV test I cant believe I was negative,am so happy and
    grateful to God for using Dr ezomo to cure me, that is the reason why i
    decided to write this wonderful testimony of our i was cured, i recommend
    Dr ezomo to you all around the world,contact him on his Email dr.ezomorootandherbals@gmail.com
    dr.ezomo for helping me at this young age if you need help contact,
    He can also cure so many sickness
    {1}HIV And AIDS
    {2}Diabetes
    {3}Epilepsy
    {4} Blood Cancer
    {5} HPV
    {6} ALS
    {7}herpes

85. donna albert on May 14th, 2019 8:35 pm

HELLO EVERYONE.
    Natural herbs have cured so many illness that drugs and injection cant cure. I”ve seen the great importance of natural herbs and the wonderful work they have done in people lives. i read testimonies online how they were cured of herpes, HIV, diabetics, cancer etc by Dr. Osalu herbal medicine, so i decided to contact him because i know nature has the power to heal anything. I was diagnosed with herpes for the past 9 months but Dr.Osalu cured me with his herbs and i referred my aunt and her husband to him immediately because they were both suffering from herpes but they were cured too. Contact Dr. Osalu via email on: drosaluherbalhome@gmail.com Whatsap no: +2348078668950. THANKS…

86. sandra emma on May 16th, 2019 7:29 am

I still don’t know the right words to express my gratitude to this great man Dr. Aba. After been diagnosed of HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS in 2months ago, i was given so many health prescription and advice with no improvement, I totally lost hope, until i found testimonies of Great Dr. aba online research and on Facebook, Like anybody would be, I was very skeptical about contacting him, but i later did and he opened up to me and told me what was involved and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, i was cured from herpes by the herbal medication I received from him. I never thought that herpes can be cured, from the bottom of my heart I’m truly grateful,i pray you have long life so you can help many more people on earth with your herbal medical support, You can Email him via email dr.abaherbalhome@gmail.com or for easy and fast communication you can also call or add him on whats-app with this mobile number +2348107155060, one thing i love most about DR aba is honestly, and he is very polite with his patience, everything he told me was what he did, and his herbal medicine are very affordable.

87. Lisa Nayna Tumelo on May 16th, 2019 4:22 pm

The Great Dr.OLIHA herbal medicine is a good or perfect cure remedy for HIV Virus, I was diagnose of HIV for almost 5 years, everyday i am always on research looking for a perfect way to get rid of this terrible disease as i always knew that what we need for our health is right here on earth though the scientist say there is know cure for this disease,on my search I saw some different testimony on how Dr. OLIHA has been able to cure HIV with is herbal medicine. I decided to contact this man, I contacted him and he guided me on how to purchase for the medicine. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I’m cured by Dr. OLIHA herbal med icine, I’m very grateful to Dr. OLIHA, reach him now on (oliha.miraclemedicine@gmail.com ) or you can also call him on +2349038382931.Dr. OLIHA Also Cures:1. HIV/AIDS2. HERPES 1/23. CANCER4. ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease)5. Hepatitis B6. chronic pancreatic7. Emphysema8. COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)9. Asthma10.Acute angle-closure Glaucoma11. Diabetes12.CHRONIC PANCREATIC13.CHLAMYDIA14.ZIKA VIRUS

88. Wis Tern on May 16th, 2019 11:00 pm

I want to use these opportunity to tell everyone about Dr Agumba, he is curing lot of diseases and he can also cast a lovespell to bring back ex lover. Contact him today and get your problems solved because I was fully cured by him out of HPV and he also bring back my ex who has left me over 10 months i must say a big thanks to Dr Agumba because he works excellently and reliable. you can also contact him on.. Whatssapp/call +2349032173881. or email via: dragumbasolutioncenter@gmail.com

89. nancy on May 17th, 2019 1:44 am

I want to let the world know about Dr, uzoya the Great spell caster that brought back my husband to me when i thought all hope was lost. Dr, uzoya used his powerful spell to put a smile on my face by bringing back my man with his spell, at first i thought i was dreaming when my husband came back to me on his knees begging me to forgive him and accept him back and ever since then he loves me more than i ever expected so i made a vow to my self that i will let the World know about Dr, uzoya because he is a God on earth. Do you have problems in your relationship ? have your partner broke up with you and you still love and want him back ? Do you have problem with your finance ? or do you need help of any kind then contact Dr, uzoya today for i give you 100% guarantee that he will help you just as he helped me. Dr, uzoya email is; driraborspellcaster@gmail.com OR call his mobile phone +13019098775.

90. BECKY MORGAN on May 17th, 2019 4:56 pm

All thanks to Dr OSABA the great spell caster, i am BECKY MORGAN from USA, my son have been suffering from herpes since last
    three years but today i am happy that he is cure from it with
    the herbal medicine of DR OSABA the great healer,i was
    browsing the INTERNET searching for help when i came across a
    testimony shared by someone on how Dr OSABA cure his herpes
    i was so much in need of getting his treatment but after all Dr
    OSABA brought a smile to my son face with his herbal
    medicine. i am so much happy today that we have someone like
    this great healer out there, so my people out there kindly
    contact this great healer on his email address: (drosabacurehome@gmail
    .com) please sir keep your good work cause there are people
    out there who is in need of your healing medicine.once more
    email him now: (drosabacurehome@gmail.com) you can call him OR WHATSSAPP HIM
    +2347062606817
    DOCTOR OSABA CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-
    1. HIV/AIDS
    2. HERPES
    3. CANCER
    4. ALS
    5. Hepatitis
    6 Diabetes
    7 LOVE SPELL
    8 IF YOU NEED YOUR EX LOVER BACK TO LOVE YOU AGAIN.

91. blessing on May 17th, 2019 6:04 pm

i have been suffering from HIV over 3 years of my marriage and it was really difficult and heartbreaking for me because the symptoms were very terrible and difficult for me, i search for cure, went to different hospital but still no hope until i saw a testimonies of someone who cure of HIV by Dr pius i took the chance to contact the Dr pius who have the natural cure to HIV, he assure me of his herbal medication which i listen to his advice and i bought his herbal medication and i used it as he instructed by Dr pius, in a month time i went to the hospital for scan and they confirm that there is no trace or sign of HIV in me and now am happy and gladly with my family. contact Dr pius for more information and advice contact him via email

Dr.piuscurehom@gmail.com or you can also call him on or whatsapp +2348079746864

92. victoria janniffer on May 18th, 2019 6:54 am

Hello all online viewer ,,,, HERPES AND HIV to heal
    Does anyone still doubt natural herbal medicine? I have seen the great importance of natural herbs and the wonderful work they have done in people’s lives. I wonder why people are still spending their money on surgery, injections and medications that can not cure you completely. Natural herbs can cure all kinds of diseases, including herpes, diabetics, asthma, HIV, hepatitis, ALS, etc. I saw it with my own eyes. I was cured of HIV and my aunt and her husband were cured from the herpes virus and tested negative after using herbal medicine. I ‘ have also been healed from HIV and tested negative to HIV after using herbal medicine by Dr. HAZIM who uses natural herbs to heal different types of diseases. Even Dr. Sebi proves to the world that natural herbs can cure all diseases and has cured countless people using natural herbs. I know is hard to believe but am a living testimony. There is no harm in trying herbal medicine. Contact or write Dr.Hazim on: (usmandrhazim@gmail.com) or (phone / whatsap no): +2349058026857

93. melisa eva on May 18th, 2019 6:56 am

Its a pleasure for me to write this testimony about how i got my Genital Herpes cured a month ago. i have been reading so many comments of some people who were cured from various diseases by Dr .Hazim, but i never believed them. I was hurt and depressed so I was too curious and wanted to try Dr. Hazim , then i contacted him through his email when i contact him, he assured me 100% that he will heal me, i pleaded with him to help me out. My treatment was a great success, he healed me just as he promised. he sent me his medication and ask me to go for check up after one weeks of taking the medication. i agreed with him i took this medication and went for check up a , to my greatest surprise my result was negative after the treatment, i am really happy that i am cured and healthy again. I have waited for 3 weeks to be very sure i was completely healed before writing this testimony. I did another blood test one week ago and it was still Herpes negative. so i guess its time i recommend anyone going through Herpes HSV-1 or HSV-2, HIV, HPV, Hepatitis B, Diabetes, Cancer reach him through his Email usmandrhazim@gmail.com OR add on whats app +234905826857

94. linda katie on May 18th, 2019 7:10 am

Hello everybody, I want to let the world know about Dr HAZIM because it was among the promise i made that i will publish him to the world, I never thought that I will live on earth before the year runs out. I have been suffering from HERPES GENITAL VIRUS, Living with HERPES VIRUS is like living in hell and i never knew i could get out of this hell until i came across testimonies of people whom has been suffering FOR HERPES VIRUS saying thing on the internet about how this great Dr HAZIM African traditional doctor cured their HERPES GENITAL VIRUS .Some other people said he also CURE HIV while others who has been healed from(Cancer lung) At first i thought those testimonies where one of those bunch of trash posted by scams on the internet. But because i was desperate and wanted to try anything and everything just to get well,This disease has been trying to circulate all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor but not well,so i wrote to Dr HAZIM telling him about my GENITAL HERPES VIRUS he told me not to worry that he will help me to be cured, hmm i never believed it, well after all the procedures and herbal cure given to me by this Dr HAZIM few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me, and suddenly after some time i was finally healed, friends i will advise if you have any sickness at all you can email him on usmandrhazim@gmail.com, are you an herpes simplex patient please friends i will advice you to contact him now so that you can be cure on time or call his Mobil number +2349058026857 or you can add him on whatsapp +2349058026857 TRY DOCTOR HAZIM AND YOU ALSO WILL GIVE A TESTIMONY .GOOD LUCK.

95. williams rose on May 18th, 2019 7:21 am

I’m indeed very happy for the great help that Dr. Peterwise rendered to me, I am here to give my testimony about a doctor who helped me in my life. I and my wife was infected with HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS last 4 years ago, we went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, on till one faithful day , we saw a blog whereby Dr. Peterwise cured a woman who also had herpes affection,we (Me and My wife) decided to contact him which we did, he asked us to buy some items, unfailingly we sent him the money he will need in buying the items required , He caste the spell and sent me some herbs. He asked me to go for check-up after 17 days of casting the spell, Luckily for me we were tested herpes negative, now I believe all these Testimonies about him on the internet, he is truly a great man, if you are going through the same problem and you need help you can contact the great Herbalist (peterwiseherbalhome@gmail.com) or call/ WhatsApp +2349032731129

96. maria ayo on May 18th, 2019 8:30 am

Good day everyone, I’m Nancy Donald , If getting herpes cure was that easy
    then why do a lot of people still suffer from herpes?. i was diagnosed of
    herpes back in 2015 and i was also told it has no cure, i have been leaving
    with it since then, but i kept praying and doing everything possible to get
    cured, so i never stopped doing research about finding a cure, i came
    across testimonies about people getting cured through herbal medication,
    and i have always believe in herbs and its medical properties, after doing
    so many research about it i found Dr. Obor and i discovered he was a
    professional in herbal medication and he has also helped many people, , we
    talked on phone and i confirmed he was genuine, i did all what he told me
    to do, i received the medicine, used it as he has prescribed, and glory be
    to God almighty i am completely cured, i went back to my doctor to confirm
    it. Do not be deceived THERE IS A CURE FOR HERPES, doctors might tell you
    there is no cure but WITH HERBAL MEDICATION THERE IS A CURE and if you need
    it contact him today on: hsvcuretemple@gmail.com
    you can also add him on whatsapp with this number +2348105813057

97. sharom on May 18th, 2019 1:32 pm

Finding out I have herpes simplex virus wasn’t easy. But as time has passed, I have slowly come to terms with it and try to tackle it with a positive attitude. In mid-2013 I became quite ill. I developed persistent flu-like symptoms, headaches, a nagging cough and sores that wouldn’t heal. My skin felt as if it was crawling, my legs ached, I felt nauseous and lost weight. Then exhaustion hit. It is an indescribable tiredness. I started using Dr abaka Herbal medicine this year After 3 weeks of usage, my HSV was totally reversed, all my symptoms was terminated and am now HSV negative… To know more about Dr abaka contact him directly on via email drabakaspelltemple@gmail.com or call +2349063230051.

98. sarah rita on May 18th, 2019 6:34 pm

herpes is a serious and recurring disease which can’t be cured through drugs or injections by the American doctors but the best way to deal with herpes is by taking natural herbs medicine for it and is only few American doctors that know about this herbal medicine from Dr SOSO .. I have read about Dr SOSO the great herbalist doctor from African who can cure disease with his powerful herbal medicine. for the people suffering from the following diseases, Herpes, Cancer, Also,Herpatitis, Diabetes, Hps,Infections ETC should contact him for his herbal medicine because i am a living testimony and i was cured of herpes. Although, i sent him what he requested and he sent me his medicine which i took for 1 weeks and today when i went for test i was tested herpes negative. you can reach him through his email drsoso0854@gmail.com or whatsapp number:+2348130556006 he will help you out

99. williams on May 18th, 2019 6:52 pm

100. williams on May 19th, 2019 7:21 pm

the godfather of herbal medicine. I had been going from one country to another for medication for several years just to be cured from herpes but all seems in vain, i was confused and decided to search through the Internet if i could get any news concerning herpes so i do keep searching until i visited one particular site and i saw the great testimonies from different persons testifying how doctor Ogogo has cure them from herpes and other diseases and i was shock and was thinking if this is real, after a due consideration i decided to contact him with the link he posted just to give it a trail and when i contacted him he proved to me that his herbal medicine can cure me if only i believe in it, so i requested for his herbal medicine and i got it and i applied it as prescribed and after 3weeks.thanking God for using doctor Dr.Ogogo to cure me. so if you are out there and you are suffering from or any kind of illness do contact.him through;email: drogogospelltemple@gmail.com or through WhatsApp;+2348162977063….

101. Rachel David on May 20th, 2019 1:05 pm

Greetings to the general public, i want to tell about how i was cured of HIV/AIDS disease by a Doctor called Dr Joseph . I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HIV and i saw comment of people talking about how Doctor Joseph cured them. I Was scared because i never believed in the Internet but i was convince to give him a try because i having no hope of been cured of HIV/AIDS so i decided to contact him with his email that was listed on the comment (joseph.healinghome@gmail.com) when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without problem, my HIV result came out negative. I pray for you Dr Joseph God will give you everlasting life, you shall not die before your time for being a sincere and grate men. Am so happy, you can also contact him if you have any problem E-mail him (joseph.healinghome@gmail.com .

102. Rachel David on May 20th, 2019 1:05 pm

The DePaulia • Copyright 2019 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in