2015-16 DePaul basketball preview

Dave Leitao has a massive task ahead of him: rebuilding DePaul men’s basketball. Meanwhile, Doug Bruno looks ahead as he enters his 30th season with DePaul women’s basketball.

Click below to read the full 2015-16 DePaul basketball preview.

oral history featMore than a decade of drought: An oral history of the 2003-04 Blue Demons

The 2003-04 DePaul basketball team was the last to make the NCAA tournament. Their coach? The since-returned Dave Leitao. Read the full oral history above, or a shortened version here.

bruno featureIn 30th DePaul season, Bruno still has goals to reach

It’s been 37 years since women’s basketball coach Doug Bruno first came to DePaul as a student, and 30 years since he became DePaul women’s basketball’s coach. But Bruno isn’t done yet. 

leitao featDave Leitao gets a second chance

Dave Leitao has a second chance as a head coach, just like Doug Bruno got nearly three decades ago. Bringing him back was a gamble that just might pay off.

men's roster featureMen’s Roster

Meet the 2015-16 Blue Demon men’s basketball team. Dave Leitao’s squad is attempting to build on a season that saw them finish 6-12 in the Big East conference.

women's roster featureWomen’s Roster

Meet the 2015-16 Blue Demon women’s basketball team. They’ll be chasing a third straight Big East regular season title with a high-scoring offense and fast defense.

Brooke Schulte featureBreakout candidate: Brooke Schulte

Junior Brooke Schulte is part of a starting line-up that will have to replace one of the all-time Blue Demons in Brittany Hrynko. However, Schulte is used to having to step-up for a lost teammate.

chenise jenkins featureJenkins and January step into leadership

Junior guard Jessica January is the latest member of women’s basketball to be named a captain, joining senior guard Chanise Jenkins in leadership roles.

DePaul Leitao BasketballLenti Ponsetto raises stakes with Leitao hire

DePaul Athletic Director Jean Lenti Ponsetto has hired four DePaul men’s basketball coaches. But this time, she went back to the same guy who gave her the most success: Dave Leitao. (AP Photo/Chicago Tribune, Brian Cassella)

big east featMen’s Big East Preview

DePaul men’s basketball team has a long road to success ahead of them. Here is who they will face this season, and what their opponents bring to the court.

big east featWomen’s Big East Preview

Here’s who the DePaul women’s basketball team will face in their quest to defend their Big East title.