Blue Demon Rundown 11-4-13

Women’s Soccer

DePaul dropped its final regular season game to St. John’s by the score of 3-0 Nov. 2. Despite the loss, DePaul is still 11-4-2 and will host Villanova Tuesday in a Big East Championship game. DePaul previously beat Villanova 2-0 Oct. 6 and will be looking to start their journey toward a Big East conference title, a goal that coach Erin Chastain had preached this summer.

Volleyball

The glamour of a 13-0 start Dame right around the corner. to the year is quickly wearing off for the volleyball team, which dropped its sixth-straight match at Butler Nov. 2. Abbie Fleener led the way with 10 kills but it wasn’t enough as DePaul was swept 3-0. The loss dropped the Blue Demons to 15-9 overall with six games remaining before the Big East championship.

Club Hockey

After a dominating 7-0 start to the season, the Blue Demon club hockey team finds itself in a rut. With a 5-3 loss to Lindenwood University Oct. 26, the squad is now in the midst of a six-game losing skid. Every loss during the streak has been by two goals save for a 5-2 loss against Grand Valley Oct. 13. DePaul won it’s first seven games with flourish, often winning by more than 10 goals. Things have gotten worse though, and the team will have to recover with two games against Notre The glamour of a 13-0 start Dame right around the corner.