Building Big Brother: China’s new frontier

Science fiction author Stanley Chan, Chinese Studies Program head Li Jin, Associate Dean John Shanahan and School of Computing professor Xiaoping Jia discuss fiction and innovation.

Cody Corrall | The DePaulia

Cody Corrall | The DePaulia

Students and faculty gathered in the Levan 100 auditorium on Wednesday night for a panel on China’s relationship between science fiction and technological innovation – and how they manifest in different cultures. The panel, hosted by the DePaul Chinese Studies Program, featured Stanley Chan, a prolific author with nine Chinese Nebula Awards for science fiction writing under his belt.

“I was in Chicago in 2012 so it’s like I’m coming back, virtually,” Chan said with a laugh, his face projected on the wall as he Skyped in from Beijing.

The panel also featured John Shanahan, Associate Dean in the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences and Associate professor of English and Xiaoping Jia, professor of software engineering at the School of Computing.

In 2015, Liu Cixin’s science fiction novel “The Three-Body Problem” won the Hugo Award for best novel – skyrocketing a mainstream science fiction market previously unheard of in China. According to Chan, China has a complicated history with science fiction that dates back to the late Qing dynasty when Chinese writers would translate popular Western novels into classical Chinese. Liang Qichao’s translation of Jules Verne’s “Fifteen Little Heroes” put him at the forefront of the science fiction movement in China.

Verne’s work was influential to China’s popularization of science fiction. In 1903, Lu Xin translated “From the Earth to the Moon” and “Journey to the Center of the Earth” and would later translate the works of H.G. Wells.

During the cultural revolution of 1966 – 1976, anything that resembled Western capitalism was seen as harmful to the People’s Republic of China. Because of this, literature was scarcely printed and science fiction was nearly eradicated in Mainland China. There were movements to bring it back into social consciousness in the 1980s with the magazine “Science Fiction World” and the first Chinese science fiction movie “Death Ray on a Coral Island,” but they were condemned by the republic and were deemed “spiritual pollution.”

Cody Corrall | The DePaulia
Students and faculty gather in the Levan 100 auditorium for the panel “China’s New Frontier” hosted by DePaul Chinese Studies Association.

Chan hopes that because of the genre’s recent mainstream popularity, Chinese authors can further expand the landscape of science fiction and bring Chinese works to a worldwide audience. “Younger generations of science fiction writers from China can have their works be seen and read by Western readers,” Chan said. “I think in the future, we’ll see more diverse and more characterically Chinese science fiction.”

Shanahan believes that there are more similarities than differences between Western and Chinese science fiction, as Chinese authors are often inspired by the West. They both utilize foundational components of science fiction: dynamic world building that adds or takes away from an environment and defamiliarization of what the reader takes for granted, like time and space.

Science fiction across cultures has a similar responsibility to document the world as it is now. “Science fiction is being called the realism of our times,” Shanahan said. “It’s the form that is best at capturing what it’s like to live in 2018.”

The ways in which they differ often stem from cultural differences. China is a collectivist nation while the United States is individualistic, and this translates into their respective storytelling. “(Western science fiction) is purely individualistic, maybe family at most, but it’s always individualized” Shanahan said. “The horizon for Chinese storytelling comes from a kind of statism … and many of the stories seem to show collective ways of figuring things out.”

Shanahan notes that a flaw within Western science fiction is a failure to think about the genre in a global context. While Chinese authors are well-versed in Western science fiction and literature, the same can’t be said for the United States. Western science fiction writers are often unaware of the elements of Chinese storytelling, which can limit the scope of an inherently limitless genre.

Science fiction narratives in both cultures are inspired by advancements in technology and are more connected because of it. “We’re both dealing with a fictional world,” Jia said. “We don’t work with a real physical world when we write fiction. When I write computer code I can, to some extent, create my own world.”

Similarly to how Chinese authors are inspired by Western science fiction, the same can be said for technological innovations. China invests in its tech industry to compete with the tech titans of Silicon Valley. This often comes from imitation: “The younger generation of Chinese IT workers is more American than Chinese,” Jia said.

Chinese science fiction writers are inspired by real-world technological innovations, but the reverse is also true. In 2017, Cixin was invited by the Chinese Academy of Sciences to see a new radio dish that was built to hear extraterrestrial messages; he deemed it as something “out of science fiction.”

In their attempts to best Western technological advancements, China is taking pages out of the science fiction books. “I think it’s important to build a bridge so we can learn,” Chan said. “I think that writers and people in the tech industry are trying to close the gap between humanity and science.”

The world of science fiction can be dark and dystopian, especially as it tries to better represent life in the modern era. Against it all, authors like Chan are still hopeful for what’s to come and the innovations yet to be discovered. “I can see a bright and optimistic future,” Chan said.

49 Responses to “Building Big Brother: China’s new frontier”

1. Caden Sage on June 5th, 2018 3:55 am

This is my story, a true life story on how I survived an abusive husband(s). Please read and share.

Leaving an abusive marriage was life threatening, I was scared of the post-divorce lifestyle. I felt starting afresh with another man seems impossible at my age because my husband(s) always downplays my emotions making me feel like a worthless woman. Yes, I was married thrice.

I was betrayed by a friend, cheated upon by husband(s), beaten, jailed but I never gave up, I chose to ride or die with my current 5-year-old marriage because of love, our children and our shared finance. Though I love my husband to a fault and believed I can change his mindset through spiritual means before we go our separate ways.

After domestic abuse and emotional conflicts comes spiritual father, Dr. Wakina with redemption and restoration via dr.wakinalovetemple@gmail.com with the spell that ended my abusive circle. I also escaped social pressure.

I wasn’t wrong afterall sticking to my husband and changing our lifestyle through spiritual doctors. Believe me, we’re living our dream lifestyle for over 5-months with much love and respect for each other.

Robert Jason Reply:

My names are Robert Jason want to testify about this great love spell caster that helped me bring back my ex wife. My ex wife and i where having a misunderstanding which led to our breakup though i went to beg her several times to please forgive and accept me back because i know i offended her but each time i went i always feel more deeply in pain and agony because she always walk out on me and would not want to listen to what i have to tell and i felt so empty inside me, my loneliness became worst, until this faithful day i was browsing through the internet i saw a testimony on the internet testifying of Dr Raypower good work, i contacted him which he assured me within 48 hours for an instant result. Just same 48 hours as he promised my wife now came back home begging for forgiveness to love and cherish her and the kids forever, am so happy and thankful to Dr Raypower,,, My wife is madly in love with me again. If there is any body Out there who is in Difficulties and need help should kindly Contact Dr. Raypower below

Email: urgentspellcast@gmail.com

Call or WhatsApp: +1 (424) 330-8109

DIANA DIVEN Reply:

REAL SPELL CASTER (LORD JUMA) THAT CAN HELP YOU GET YOUR LOVER BACK add him up on WhatsApp @ +1 (859)-203-2241.

Hi everyone, I was going crazy when my husband breakup with me and left me for another woman!! All thanks to LORD JUMA the best love spell caster online that helped me to bring back my husband today and restore happiness in my marriage.. I’m DIANA DIVEN by name i lives in England. My husband breakup with me and left me to be with another woman, and i wanted him back. I was so frustrated and i could not know what next to do again, I love my husband so much but he was cheating on me with another woman and this makes him break up with me so that he can be able to get married to the other lady and this lady i think use witchcraft on my husband to make him hate me and my kids and this was so critical and uncalled-for, I cry all day and night for God to send me a helper to get back my husband!! I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that LORD JUMA can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a spell for me. 28 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me so much, Oh My God! i was so happy, and today i am happy with my man again and we are joyfully living together as one big family and i thank the powerful spell caster LORD JUMA, he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that LORD JUMA is best spell caster online who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and your lover is turning you down, or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster LORD JUMA on his email at: mercyfullsolutionhome@yahoo. com or mercyfullsolutionhome@gmail. com add him up on WhatsApp @ +1 (859)-203-2241 .

TRIANA ANDERSON Reply:

I’m so excited. I cant believe it! LORD JUMA your love spell casting really worked! My ex-husband is back after he left me and the kids, he sent me an SMS last night, wanting us to get back together again…and here we are! Yes, I’m extremely happy that we are living together again.

My name is TRIANA ANDERSON from CANADA, My husband and I have been married for about 6yrs now. We were happily married with two kids, a boy and a girl. 3 months ago, I started to notice some strange behavior from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone else. He started coming home late from work, he hardly care about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn’t even come back home for about 2-3 days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the internet one day, I came across a website that suggested LORD JUMA can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and told him my problems and he told me what to do and i did it and he did a spell for me. 28 hours later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my family are living together happily again. LORD JUMA is the best online spell caster that is powerful and genuine. If you have any problem contact him and i guarantee you that he will help you. Here’s his contact: Email him at: mercyfullsolutionhome@yahoo. com or mercyfullsolutionhome@gmail. com add him up on whatsApp @ +1 (859)-203-2241

sara kim Reply:

I can’t express how grateful I am to Dr Alli for helping me to win $1 million dollars in lottery. I’m Corey Donovan from Colorado USA I love to play lottery but I have never won but I believed that I will win a huge amount of money in lottery someday, when I search on how to win a lottery I came across Dr Alli email when someone was testifying on how Dr Alli helped him to win a lottery I email him and told him that I need lotto numbers after sometime he send me the lotto numbers after playing it I won $1 million dollars thanks to Dr Alli. If you need lotteries numbers email Dr Alli at allispellhelp1@gmail.com you can also add him up on whatsapp +2348100772528

2. Olivia Megan on June 7th, 2018 11:52 am

Call Dr.Dave For Urgent Love Spell +55 (11) 97732-4658
    I’m Olivia Megan from United State,I’m happy that my husband is back into my life after 2 years of divorce, Dr.Davi brought my husband back today and i am so excited. I got Dr.Davi email online when a lady was testifying about the strong spell caster who restored her marriage then I said to myself since he helped her, he can also help me,so i emailed him and told him the pain that I was going through,and he told me what to do and i did it,Then he did an urgent Love spell for me. 48 hours later, my husband came back home and with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me. Then from that day,our marriage was now stronger than how it were before, All thanks to Dr.Davi. Our family is complete again. If you are going through Divorce/Broke-up since Dr.Davi helped me, he can also help you..email him at: Spelltemple@fastmail. com,Thank you Dr Davi for saving my broken Marriage and brought my husband back to me.
    Email him: Spelltemple@fastmail com Call him now +55 (11) 97732-4658  

3. Miraclespellhome@yahoo.com on June 12th, 2018 5:27 am

I was checking for solution in the internet then miraculously came Across Dr Miracle, the powerful herbalist that Cure Numerous individuals HSV-1 AND HSV-2 INFECTION,then i contacted his Email: (MIRACLESPELLHOME@YAHOO.COM) I Explained everything to him and prepared a cure that cure my HSV-1 AND HSV-2 Disease totally after receiving his Herbal medicine, So My friends viewers why wait and be suffer when there is someone like Dr Miracle,that can cure any disease HIV/ CANCER/ HEPATITIS B VIRUS,LOW SPERM COUNT,ALS,ANCE PIMPUS,LUPUS VIRUS,You Can “CONTACT Via : Email : (MIRACLESPELLHOME@YAHOO.COM) You Can Contact Him Today And Get Your Problem Solved Or”Whats-app +23408071398555,)))

4. adrienne bernardo on July 12th, 2018 10:39 pm

Contact Dr Sambo now for Lottery Spell winning numbers Email: divinespellhome @ gmail. com

My name is Adrienne Bernardo I Live in:New Jersey, I am 55 years old,I want you to know how Dr Sambo helped me, he is do generous with lottery winning numbers, early this year 2018 I contacted him for a Canadian lottery number, he gave me and I won $750,000,000 SEVEN HUNDRED AND FIFTY MILLION DOLLARS I still can’t believe people could have this kind of powers in this modern days. Dr Sambo is the best, he put a smile on my face and my family is rich now. Everybody must be rich, contact Dr Sambo for lucky winning numbers and be rich all your life. Contact him now, it doesn’t matter where you are ,it doesn’t matter your status in life,just contact him and he will sully help you okay… Email: divinespellhome @ gmail. com or divinespellhome @ yahoo.com
    Dr. Sambo Whats,App.+2348145810121

5. Robert Jason on July 25th, 2018 6:48 pm

Email: urgentspellcast@gmail.com

Call or WhatsApp: +1 (424) 330-8109

6. Ellie on July 30th, 2018 7:50 am

Hello everyone, I am Ellie Lawson by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I was HIV positive for 5years and all the means i tried for treatment was not helpful to me, but when i came on the Internet i saw great testimony about DR Odigie on how he was able to cure someone from HIV and Aids or HERPES, and any disease this person said great things about this man, and advice we contact him for any problem that DR Odigie can be of help, well i decided to give him a try, he requested for my information which i sent to him, and he told me he was going to prepare for me a healing portion, which he wanted me to take for days, and after which i should go back to the hospital for check up, well after taking all the treatment sent to me by DR Odigie i went back to the Hospital for check up, and now i have been confirmed HIV Negative, friends you can reach DR Odigie on any treatment for any Disease, reach him on whatsapp number +2348054517801 he’s waiting to help if you have any problems..
    1) want your ex back.
    2) You always have nightmares.
    3) To be promoted in your office
    4) Do you want a child.
    5) You want to be rich.
    6) you want to keep your husband / wife for you alone forever.
    7) Do you want to be in control of that marriage
    8) Do you want to be attracted to people
    9) The lack of children
    10) needs a husband / wife
    11) HOW TO GET YOUR LOTTERY
    12) PROMOTIONAL SPELL
    13) SPELL PROTECTION
    14) BUSINESS SPELL
    15) GOOD JOB HECHIZO
    16) cure for any disease.
    His email (Dr.odigiespellhome@gmail.com

7. Miraclespellhome@yahoo.com on July 30th, 2018 6:08 pm

Amazing Love Spell To Get Back With your Partner and Fix Your Broken Relationship

My husband broke up with me 3 months ago, and forced me to sign the divorce papers, and i was completely heartbroken. And I could not get back into any shape emotionally. I Thank God for this astonishing and brilliant spell caster that came to my rescue. Wow! This spell caster has helped me so much. Dr Miracle guaranteed me an urgent 24 hours spell casting, of which i accepted it. Shockingly! this month on the 8TH OF MAY 2018, my husband called me back with lots of apologies after 48 hours which he assured me, and he did everything possible to withdraw the divorce papers which was previously ongoing with the power of this miracle working spell caster.Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer,and other sickness, Thank you so so so much Lord for your powerful spells. expressions are not sufficient to say thank you. Email Dr Miracle Now for Urgent love Spell.

MiracleSpellHome@yahoo.com

8. Leslie Noel on August 2nd, 2018 5:42 am

Exactly six months ago today I sent this to Dr. Wakina via dr.wakinalovetemple@gmail.com;
    “Hello Dr. Wakina
    I am writing to see if you can help me reconcile with my partner. We both love each other very much but we have had to face many obstacles. Though I am stronger mentally and emotionally and he is and he often runs from problems and ends the relationship then later regrets his decision once he has calmed down.
    I have been to counseling, worked on myself, and I’m very spiritual. I have made mistakes, learned from them and want to be a better woman for him. Both our hearts are broken being apart, we have both tried to see other people but we realize no one else measures up.
    I love him very much. Can you help us to forgive our pasts and reconcile and have a stronger relationship? His pride and ego get in the way, he is very stubborn and worries what people will think if we get back together.
    Please help”
    My utmost effort payed off and we are happier together after the goodwill spell from Dr. Wakina

9. Sarah Jack on August 11th, 2018 10:15 pm

DO NOT SUFFER YOUR SELF FROM ANY BREAK DOWN,CURSE, SICKNESS OR ANY KIND OF SPIRITUAL SET BACK. COME TO Dr joy FOR YOUR HELP. Authority is king! The spell that i provide is the ultimate fast results, The best spell casters/ Herbal Doctors are not easy to pick out! Many hearts are broken every day and many people suffer in vain. Don’t be one of them. Let me help you with your case. My powerful spells can STOP A DIVORCE and much much more! and I am considered one of the most powerful spell casters with White Voodoo. I can help you. I have a big range of powerful spells to use for your needs. What outcome do you want? You might wonder how the spells will affect you? Will the spell be helpful? YES! The spells I cast for you will not have any unwanted side effects such as bad Karma. As long as the intentions are pure out of love as I am sure they are, right?. Magic is actually an energy from mother earth that can be controlled. Specializing in the fields of Love, Money, Power, Success, Pregnancy, Sickness, Luck and Witch Craft. I can help you with any problem or wish that you might have. Email me at: joylovespell@gmail.com , you can also call me or add me on Whats-app: +2348100452479.

10. Olivia Stephen form Tx,USA on August 13th, 2018 1:02 pm

HOW I GOT MY HUSBAND BACK HOME WITH THE HELP OF A REAL AND POWERFUL SPELL CASTER DR UNITY CALL/WHATSAPP +2348071622464.. My name is Olivia Stephen form Tx,USA, I almost took my life because of my husband who left me and stop picking my calls answering my mails and my messages. He said He do not trust me anymore, I tried to convince and beg him, but he will not believe or answer me until we had a fight and broke up for 6months, after then I realize I can not live without him because of the love I have for him. I tried everything possible to get him back, but non worked for me, some fake spell casters scammed me and went away with my money until I came across this man called Dr Unity he helped me cast a spell for me and behold my husband came back after 28 hours, begging me for forgiveness, I was so surprised that spell caster like Dr Unity still exist. If anyone here needs some help, with all sincerity, contact Dr Unity today On Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ,you can also call him or add him on whats-app: +2348071622464..

11. MICHAEL ZOTOO on August 14th, 2018 2:48 am

I NEED A SPELL CASTER TO GET MY EX LOVER BACK WHATSAPP +1(424)-261-8520

I read some testimonies about a love spell caster by DR LARRY on how he has helped lots of people in bringing back their ex lovers within 48hours, Sincerely I was just thinking if that was real and if this man could really help bring back my lover whom I love so much. I decided to contact him because I love my wife so much and we have been apart for a couple of months I really missed her so much, I have tried all other means to get her back but couldn’t. I contacted DR LARRY and he told me that my ex will come back to me in the next 48 hours, DR LARRY released her up to know how much i loved and wanted her And opened her eyes to picture how much we have share together. My ex is now back to me again as I`m the most happiest man on earth. All thanks goes to DR LARRY for the excessive work that he has done for me for helping me get my ex back . here is his email assurancesolutionhome@gmail.com whatsapp him on +1(424)-261-8520. and contact him if you have a lover that you really want back so badly,

12. MICHAEL ZOTOO on August 14th, 2018 2:48 am

I read some testimonies about a love spell caster by DR LARRY on how he has helped lots of people in bringing back their ex lovers within 48hours, Sincerely I was just thinking if that was real and if this man could really help bring back my lover whom I love so much. I decided to contact him because I love my wife so much and we have been apart for a couple of months I really missed her so much, I have tried all other means to get her back but couldn’t. I contacted DR LARRY and he told me that my ex will come back to me in the next 48 hours, DR LARRY released her up to know how much i loved and wanted her And opened her eyes to picture how much we have share together. My ex is now back to me again as I`m the most happiest man on earth. All thanks goes to DR LARRY for the excessive work that he has done for me for helping me get my ex back . here is his email assurancesolutionhome@gmail.com whatsapp him on +1(424)-261-8520. and contact him if you have a lover that you really want back so badly, …

13. Maggie Mills on August 15th, 2018 5:32 am

Better it can never be. I am very grateful to the great Dr. GURILARICO GURU. All spell casters from Asia and Africa are all fake. Dr. GURILARICO GURU is the only true United States based spell caster. He has done wonders in my life. I will implore all with problems to contact him. He will solve all your problems in less than 48 hours. He brought my ex Husband back to me after 4 years of separation. He is based in the United States. The best you can think of. You are 100% safe and he can help you solve any kind of spiritual attack or affliction. contact him via email on dr.gurilarico@gmail.com. or sms or call him directly on +1(832) 263-7128, +1(562) 513-6480. Google his name and all you would see only good testimonies About him. He is constantly prepared to help you for free.

14. Burkett Sherry Lynn on August 15th, 2018 3:18 pm

Hello, I am Burkett Sherry Lynn from USA, i want to shear my testimony on how i got a good spell caster that help me bring back my husband. Dr, OGU JAZAZA, After being in relationship with my husband for years, he broke up with me. I did everything within my reach to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so badly because of the love I had for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to my friend and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back , I had no choice than to try it. I messaged the spell caster Dr, OGU JAZAZA, and he assured me and said that there is no problem that everything will be okay before three days. He cast the spell and surprisingly on the second day, my husband called me. I was so surprised and shock, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that had happened He wanted me to return to him. He also said he loved me so much. I was so happy and went to him that was how we started living together happily again and i also thank Dr, OGU JAZAZA, so very much for what he has done for me. If anyone should need help, you can contact Dr, OGU JAZAZA, The spell casters on email address is: (drogujazazasolution@gmail.com). or Whats-app him today (+12098373537). You can email him or Whats-app if you need his assistance in your relationship or any other Case. Dr, OGU JAZAZA, could help you with the following:

If you want to fix you broken marriage or relationship.
    (1) If you want to find true love.
    (2) If you want to rekindle a relationship with your ex.
    (3) If you want to stop infidelity in your relationship/marriage.
    (4) If you desire to be bind in love with your partner forever.
    (5) If you want to never separate from your lover.
    (6) He also have spell to bring back your ex HIv/Aids, parkinson disease.
    Contact him any time any day if you have any problem he will help you solved them immediately. his email address is: (drogujazazasolution@gmail.com). or Whats-app him today (+12098373537). thanks again my good and lovely Dr, OGU JAZAZA, god bless you more.

15. Sarah Jackson on August 15th, 2018 6:09 pm

Am LORD AZIZA a spiritual healing helper man, who blessed and use to solve peoples problems and they progress much more than they were, I use to helped people’s problems like…. (1)education problems (2)jobs promotions (3)instant money (4)money rituals (5)court cases (6)spiritual marriage (7)life protection (8)boy’s and girl’s relationships (9)all kinds of sickness (10)pocket no dry (11)sika duro (12)scammed power’s (13)luckiness (14)high spirits (15)lack of birth (16)if you want your penis to be come big (17)if you want your girl or boy to love you forever (18)lotto winning numbers And many more you can contact me on +1(518)-897-0822 or whatsapp me for your problems to solve for you easily and faster call me right now +2348148180063 Or you can reach me via my personal email @ lordaziza1202@gmail.com

16. Burkett Sherry Lynn on August 16th, 2018 4:20 am

Hello, everyone my name is Burkett Sherry Lynn from USA. i want to inform everyone who is sick of any help should contact Dr, OGU JAZAZA, The spell casters on email address is: (drogujazazasolution@gmail.com). or Whats-app him today (+12098373537). if you need his assistance in your relationship or any other Case. Dr, OGU JAZAZA, could help you with the following:

(1) If you want to find true love.
    Contact him any time any day if you have any problem he will help you solved them immediately. his email address is: (drogujazazasolution@gmail.com). or Whats-app him today (+12098373537). thanks again my good and lovely Dr, OGU JAZAZA, for bringing back my husband, god bless you more.

17. MECKIL HETTE on August 16th, 2018 7:10 am

I was searching for advise on what to do to get back my EX Husband, My story is about a woman who used to work with my husband in the same office, they were having secrete affair and i caught them, for that reason my we had to split, but i still love him but it seems he was deeply in lover with the other lady and he left me useless, after few weeks of searching for help, I came across Dr.Alli who can help me, i contacted Dr.Alli for help due to the fact that i needed my EX lover desperately because he is my everything and my life. To God be the glory, my EX husband came back to me within 24 hours and he swore never to cheat on me again and promised to love me forever, Viewers reading my article that also need his help should contact him with his email : ( allispellhelp1@gmail.com ) call or Whatsapp +2348100772528 he will solve your relationship problem…..

18. Daniela Andrino on August 16th, 2018 8:16 am

Hi, everyone, I’m here to share my testimony all around the globe in respect to the help that Doctor Zakuza did for me. I was devastated and confused when I got divorced by my husband 2 years ago because he wanted to go back to his mistress. I searched for help from those that i knew but all was to no avail not until i was directed to Doctor Zakuza the spell caster. I contacted Doctor Zakuza and told him everything that I’ve been going through and he gave me full assurance that he will help me. I did everything he told me to do and I put my trust and hope on him. Could you believe that my husband came back to me pleading within 12 to 16 hours just as Doctor Zakuza told me after i contacted him and now, my husband is back home and we are living together again. I will recommend anyone in need of help to reach him now for he’s also specialized in money spells, lottery spells, pregnancy spells, sickness spells E.T.C. Email: doctorzakuzaspelltemple@yahoo.com & Whats-app, call/text him on +1 (845) 400-7115.

19. williams rose on August 16th, 2018 5:26 pm

I’m indeed very happy for the great help that Dr. Peterwise rendered to me, I am here to give my testimony about a doctor who helped me in my life. I and my husband was infected with HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS last 4 years ago, we went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, on till one faithful day , we saw a blog whereby Dr. Peterwise cured a woman who also had herpes affection,we (Me and My HUSBAND) decided to contact him which we did, he asked us to buy some items, unfailingly we sent him the money he will need in buying the items required , He caste the spell and sent me some herbs. He asked me to go for check-up after 14 days of casting the spell, Luckily for me we were tested herpes negative, now I believe all these Testimonies about him on the internet, he is truly a great man, if you are going through the same problem and you need help you can contact the great Herbalist(peterwiseherbalhome@gmail.com) or call/ WhatsApp +2348138073011

20. DIANA DIVEN on August 16th, 2018 5:58 pm

21. ESTHER on August 16th, 2018 8:20 pm

There are stories and legends. There are men who overcome the most powerful and impossible obstacles. But there is only one who can help you the way Dr OBED can doWith experience beyond the living realm, I can summon, command and tame any entity. My powers reaches beyond the dead and there is never any doubt that I will solve your problems. When you approach me and asks for aid, I might reject unless you are 100% serious. There is no turning back once the spell has been cast!!! Want your Lover Back? Mend Broken heart? Bad financial situation? Family Problems? Divorce and Court Cases? Want to fulfill those dreams you always had? and many more, Contact me NOW. drobedspelltemple@hotmail.com. Call or whatsapp him with this numbers +2348078800009.

I am so happy writing this testimony today. I will write this testimony in other places to help others find this spell caster and get help. My name is ESTHER LOOKMAN. I am from USA. There is only one spell caster i have contacted that have helped me of the spell casters i met online. I did not spend a week talking with this man when i started to see changes in my life and my husband’s life. His name is DR OBED I have been married for 7 years and i couldn’t bear a child. My husband was going out with another woman and still drinking, smoking AND OTHERS BAD things he never use too do before. It was hard for me to bear and i have been searching for help. I contacted this spell doctor and my husband soon started coming home always after work within 4 days at first, soon the other woman left him alone and soon i became pregnant. It is a bundle of Joy in me that i finally found help with a short period of contact to last me my entire life. How else will i share this testimony of my life. Please help me share. Contact him too, Yes, FOR ANY CANE OF PROBLEMS, ANY TYPE HE WILL HELP YOU FINE THE SOLUTION…….. Follow his email address (drobedspelltemple@hotmail.com)…. God bless you…..

22. Olivia Stephen form Tx,USA on August 16th, 2018 8:32 pm

HOW I GOT MY HUSBAND BACK HOME WITH THE HELP OF A REAL AND POWERFUL SPELL CASTER DR UNITY CALL/WHATSAPP +2348071622464.. My name is Olivia Stephen form Tx,USA, I almost took my life because of my husband who left me and stop picking my calls answering my mails and my messages. He said He do not trust me anymore, I tried to convince and beg him, but he will not believe or answer me until we had a fight and broke up for 6months, after then I realize I can not live without him because of the love I have for him. I tried everything possible to get him back, but non worked for me, some fake spell casters scammed me and went away with my money until I came across this man called Dr Unity he helped me cast a spell for me and behold my husband came back after 28 hours, begging me for forgiveness, I was so surprised that spell caster like Dr Unity still exist. If anyone here needs some help, with all sincerity, contact Dr Unity today On Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ,you can also call him or add him on whats-app: +2348071622464 ..

23. sara kim on August 17th, 2018 2:27 am

24. Diana Luis on August 17th, 2018 5:22 am

Hey,I’m so excited my broken Marriage has been restored & my husband is back after he left me and our 2 kids for another woman. After 8 years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. i felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Mohammed can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a (Love spell) for me. 28 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before,All thanks to Dr Mohammed. he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr Mohammed real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact: Email him at: monicaspiritualtemple@gmail.com , you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348134493948

25. Raphael on August 17th, 2018 7:44 am

Not much to say concerning Dr. Wakina, we all know Dr. Wakina love spell is capable of resurrecting a dead-end relationship. This is just a simply thank you for bringing back my ex-wife after three years and four months of ongoing feud. His mysterious spell worked as testified by people he has helped, he saved my married just as promised. I will conclude by saying with Dr. spell you don’t need to fight anymore or go through pains just to save your marriage. His contact email is (dr.wakinalovetemple@gmail.com)

26. ledan mini on August 17th, 2018 9:27 am

Hello, I am Ledan Mini After being in relationship with Anderson for years, he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to my friend and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4 pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem. email: {Supernaturalspell@yahoo.com } or whatsapp him {+2348124644470}

27. TRIANA ANDERSON on August 17th, 2018 5:33 pm

28. Leona Misty on August 17th, 2018 9:14 pm

Hi Guys….I just want to say a big thanks to (Dr Alabi) for what he has done for me by helping me to win lottery. I won (($9,576,382.00)). His lottery spell is the best and so amazing. My life is now balance and i am out of doubt. Are you looking for a real and genuine spell caster to help you win any kind of lottery you play? contact Dr Alabi today all your plan to ever win will work out well for you. His spell will increase the odds of your natural win,when you go to play,you will see larger, more frequent to win. Thank you so much sir for dedicating your time to cast the Lottery spell for me. I got my bills paid and my debt cleared. If you need a real voodoo spell caster to help you win lottery,kindly contact him for fast and urgent Help:( alabispellhelp929@gmail.com call or whatsapp him +2349034806962

Thanks!!!

29. SARA KIM on August 17th, 2018 9:18 pm

I can’t express how grateful I am to Dr Alli for helping me to win $1 million dollars in lottery. I’m Corey Donovan from Colorado USA I love to play lottery but I have never won but I believed that I will win a huge amount of money in lottery someday, when I search on how to win a lottery I came across Dr Alli email when someone was testifying on how Dr Alli helped him to win a lottery I email him and told him that I need lotto numbers after sometime he send me the lotto numbers after playing it I won $1 million dollars thanks to Dr Alli. If you need lotteries numbers email Dr Alli at ( allispellhelp1@gmail.com ) you can also add him up on whatsapp +2348100772528

30. Olivia Stephen form Tx,USA on August 17th, 2018 11:16 pm

HOW I GOT MY HUSBAND BACK HOME WITH THE HELP OF A REAL AND POWERFUL SPELL CASTER DR UNITY CALL/WHATSAPP +2348071622464.. My name is Olivia Stephen form Tx,USA, I almost took my life because of my husband who left me and stop picking my calls answering my mails and my messages. He said He do not trust me anymore, I tried to convince and beg him, but he will not believe or answer me until we had a fight and broke up for 6months, after then I realize I can not live without him because of the love I have for him. I tried everything possible to get him back, but non worked for me, some fake spell casters scammed me and went away with my money until I came across this man called Dr Unity he helped me cast a spell for me and behold my husband came back after 28 hours, begging me for forgiveness, I was so surprised that spell caster like Dr Unity still exist. If anyone here needs some help, with all sincerity, contact Dr Unity today On Unityspelltemple@gmail.com

31. Douglas on August 17th, 2018 11:29 pm

I have to keep everyone here updated because I’m simply AMAZED at the results of this love spell Dr. Akudu performed for me. Everything is going so well and EXACTLY how he said it would be. It took exactly 24 hours to fully progress and finally have my ex wife call me for reunion for the first time in years, it was so worth it because things are just about at perfection since she came back to me! How Dr. Akudu took my situation and completely turned it around to give me exactly what I wanted is beyond me, but something I will never question and just be completely grateful for coming across him. Bless you for helping so many people get what their heart desires Dr. You are truly gifted! . you can also contact him for help as well ( dr.akudupowerfulspell@gmail.com )

32. Cathy on August 18th, 2018 1:14 am

My names is Cathy i want to testify about the great spell caster called Priest Ade my husband and i have been married for 5 years now we don’t have a child and the doctor told us i can’t give birth because my womb have been damaged due to wrong drugs prescription this got me so worried and my husband was not happy so he decided to get married to another girl and divorce me i was so sad i told my friend about it she told me about a powerful spell caster she gave me his email address well i never believe in it that much though i just decided to give him a try and he told me it will take 24hrs to get my husband back to me and i will get pregnant i doubted him the 3rd day my husband came back to me and was crying he said he didn’t want the divorce anymore 3 weeks after the doctor confirmed that i was pregnant he can also help you contact him at

ancientspiritspellcast@yahoo. com or ancientspiritspellcast@gmail. com

WhatsApp +2347059715465 …

33. SOPHY on August 18th, 2018 2:14 am

No life without problems no problems without solutions….Email dr.Balogungreatspelltemple@gmail. com,… for any kind of spiritual attack or affliction…He is the best spiritual doctor to work with and can bring back your Ex-Lover in 48 hours for free….He is always ready to help you. Text +2347064627888
    you can also view his site//balogunspelltemple.com

34. amanda on August 18th, 2018 7:07 am

My Dear friends online, My name is amanda bella And i live in USA, ohio, I have to give this miraculous testimony, which is so unbelievable until now. I had a problem with my Ex husband 2 years ago, which lead to our break up. I was not myself again, i felt so empty inside me, my love and financial situation became worst, until a close friend of mine told me about a spell caster who helped her in the same problem too his name is Doctor Jude. I email the spell caster and i told him my problem and i did what he asked of me, to cut the long story short. Before i knew what was happen, less than two days my husband gave me a call and told me that he was coming back to me i was so happy to have him back to me. The most interesting part of the story is that am pregnant. Thanks to Doctor jude for saving my marriage and for also saving others own too. Continue your good work, If you are interested to contact the great spell caster email address: liberationlovespell@gmail.com or contact him on whatsapp +2348034062173

35. katherine on August 18th, 2018 3:36 pm

This is my testimony about the good work of Dr Paul who help me…. I’m Katherine from usa. And am sorry for putting this on net but i will have to by this world top spell caster that brought back my husband which left me out for past 3 years, i eventually met this man on a blog site posting by one of is client for help, i explained everything to him and he told me about a spell caster that he had heard about and he gave me an email address to write to the spell caster to tell him my problems. In just 2 days, my husband was back to me. I just want to say thank you to this truthful and sincere spell caster, sir all you told have come to pass and thank you sir. Please i want to tell everyone who is looking for any solution to problem, i advice you to kindly consult this spell caster, he is real,he is powerful and whatever the spell caster tell is what will happen, because all what the spell caster told me came to pass. You can kindly contact him on: his email address is astoriashrine@gmail.com or directly on whasapp +2349051441669

36. happy joe on August 18th, 2018 3:54 pm

HI everybody my name is, happy joe,Dr ehizenaga has made me believe that one can still rise again even when they fall. Dr ehizenaga help me to bring back my ex wife with my child after 8 month of broken relationship and now me and my family are now happily together again.all thanks go to him because of the powerful love spell Dr ehizenaga cast for me. Dr ehizenzga is a well recognized love spell caster all over the world. he is very important in the society because he has the power to restore broken relationship and bring back ex lover all within the space of 2days. if you need his help, you can contact him on his email: Dr.ehizenagaspelltemple@gmail.com
    call +2348145285164 +2347065630841
    he can help you cast varieties of spells with great results

(1) If you want your ex back.
    (2) if you always have bad dreams.
    (3) You want to be promoted in your office.
    (4) You want women/men to run after you.
    (5) If you want a child.
    (6) You want to be rich.
    (7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be
    yours forever.
    (8) If you need financial assistance.
    (9) How you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money.
    (10)if you want to stop your divorce.
    (11)if you want to divorce your husband.
    (12)if you want your wishes to be granted.
    (13) Pregnancy spell to conceive baby
    (14)Guarantee you win the troubling court cases & divorce no matter how what stage
    (15)Stop your marriage or relationship from breaking apart.
    (16)If you want to cure your HIV

37. katherine on August 18th, 2018 5:26 pm

This is my testimony about the good work of Dr Paul who help me…. I’m Katherine from usa. And am sorry for putting this on net but i will have to by this world top spell caster that brought back my husband which left me out for past 3 years, i eventually met this man on a blog site posting by one of is client for help, i explained everything to him and he told me about a spell caster that he had heard about and he gave me an email address to write to the spell caster to tell him my problems. In just 2 days, my husband was back to me. I just want to say thank you to this truthful and sincere spell caster, sir all you told have come to pass and thank you sir. Please i want to tell everyone who is looking for any solution to problem, i advice you to kindly consult this spell caster, he is real,he is powerful and whatever the spell caster tell is what will happen, because all what the spell caster told me came to pass. You can kindly contact him on: his email address is astoriashrine@gmail.com or directly on whasapp +2349051441669 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

38. linda on August 18th, 2018 8:00 pm

Real Love Spell Caster To Fix Your Broken Relationship & Get Your Ex Lover Back contact zazabatemple@gmail.com or call +2348129175848 is the best spell caster online and his result is 100% guarantee.

39. Sarah Jack on August 18th, 2018 9:43 pm

How to get your ex lover back & save your marriage fast “I suggest you read this.”?
    I got a divorce from my husband when I was six months pregnant with my second child. We had been arguing and quarreling nonstop since the day our first child was conceived, no love nor trust from him anymore so he divorced me. And all these whiles, I have been trying all different means to get him back, I also tried some different spell casters here in the United States, but none of them could bring Richard back to me. It was only Dr.joy who guaranteed me an urgent 28 hours spell casting, and he assure me that my husband will be with me again. I am writing to offer my thanks and deep gratitude to you for keeping your promises, and for using your gifted and great powers to bring him back home. I was thrilled to know that you are specialized in reuniting Lovers. Thank you Sir, for helping me through the worst times of my life, for being such a great spell caster, and for giving me a love spell that has brought me so much joy in my marriage. My husband is back and promise never to leave me again. If you doubt his ability, trust me. You should take a chance. It pays off in ways you could never even imagine. If you are thier right now and you need a powerful and urgent love spell to bring back your ex kindly contact Dr. joy right now he is the only answer to restore your broken relationship or marriage. Here’s his contact: Email him at: joylovespell@gmail.com ,Call/WhatsApp: : +2348100452479

40. Olivia Stephen form Tx,USA on August 18th, 2018 9:51 pm

41. Cathy on August 19th, 2018 12:38 am

WhatsApp +2347059715465

../

42. Olivia Stephen form Tx,USA on August 19th, 2018 1:56 am

43. mona on August 19th, 2018 5:02 am

MY happiness is back to me after a very long time which i an
    my ex separated since i was alone my life change
    every thing about me change a friend of mine gave
    me an email address and told me that this was the
    email address she contacted when she was in the
    same problem so i contacted the email i got a reply he
    ask me to send him my number so i did he was a man
    call Grate Olili he casted a spell for me and told me that
    within two day that my ex we be back for good within
    that two days my ex was back, i and my ex are getting
    married. next mouth, you contact him at
    grategodesslovespell@gmail.com or whatsapp +2349071385302

44. ledan mini on August 19th, 2018 7:25 am

I URGENTLY NEED MY EX BACK WITH THE HELP OF A POWERFUL LOVE SPELL CASTER EMAIL PRIEST WISDOM ON SUPERNATURALSPELL@YAHOO.COM OR WHATSAPP HIM +2348124644470

Hello, I am Ledan Mini After being in relationship with Anderson for years, he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to my friend and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4 pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem. email: {Supernaturalspell@yahoo.com } or whatsapp him {+2348124644470} ……….

45. katherine on August 19th, 2018 8:12 am

This is my testimony about the good work of Dr Paul who help me…. I’m Katherine from usa. And am sorry for putting this on net but i will have to by this world top spell caster that brought back my husband which left me out for past 3 years, i eventually met this man on a blog site posting by one of is client for help, i explained everything to him and he told me about a spell caster that he had heard about and he gave me an email address to write to the spell caster to tell him my problems. In just 2 days, my husband was back to me. I just want to say thank you to this truthful and sincere spell caster, sir all you told have come to pass and thank you sir. Please i want to tell everyone who is looking for any solution to problem, i advice you to kindly consult this spell caster, he is real,he is powerful and whatever the spell caster tell is what will happen, because all what the spell caster told me came to pass. You can kindly contact him on: his email address is astoriashrine@gmail.com or directly on whasapp +2349051441669………………./////////////////////

• Building Big Brother: China’s new frontier

Nation & World

Putting the meaning back into Memorial Day

Nation & World

Bill aims to teach LGBT history

Nation & World

A deeper look into terrorism

Nation & World

The U.S. pulls out of Iran Deal

Nation & World

IAAF changes the regulations for female intersex athletes

Nation & World

Unemployment rate falls to lowest in almost two decades

Nation & World

Nation & World Briefs: May 7, 2018

Nation & World

Stories from the melting pot

Nation & World

Starbucks closing stores for “racial bias training”

Nation & World

Cuba’s historic change in power