Filed under Nation & World

Bill aims to teach LGBT history

Illinois Senate passes legislation to change history courses

Graphics by Victoria Williamson | The DePaulia

Currently there is a bill that was advanced into the Illinois House earlier this month that is waiting for approval to be pushed forward that would mandate the lesbian, gay, transgender and bisexual histories to be taught in classes across the state.

The bill would require that LGBT history be worked into the current curriculum for both American and state history courses throughout schools. The focus would largely be on the contributions of prominent LGBT people in American history.

State Sen. Heather Steans, D-Chicago, was a leader in pushing the amended bill through Senate, saying in an interview with Illinois News Network that the bill aimed to get school curriculums to talk about LGBT histories “like it does for many other populations in this state.”

The bill has not been without its opponents. Many, including state Sen. Chuck Weaver, R-Peoria, have said that the bill could hinder “religious freedom” for students who may disagree with the topics that are discussed in the new curriculums.

Other groups have said that the new law would be able to take the choice for each local school board to decide what is taught within their schools and gives the power to the state – a controversial measure that has been hotly debated across the United States.

Sally Ride was the first American woman in space in 1983. It wasn’t until after the astronaut’s death in 2012 that the world found out her partner of 27 years was a woman. While Ride was always known for being private, her family has said she was open with them about her relationship with Tam O’Shaughnessy.

“We have a clear directive from our membership to oppose all curricular mandates that come before the General Assembly,” said Zach Messersmith, Director of Government Relations for the Illinois Association of School Boards (IASB). “We believe that locally elected school boards should be able to determine curricula for their students as long as it meets Illinois Learning Standards.”

Kamila Zaremba is a DePaul student who is currently working as a high school history student teacher. She said that while LGBT history needs to be taught, she agrees with the IASB that  the state shouldn’t be mandating certain lessons.

“My hold up with this passing is mostly what it will mean as yet another mandate set forth by the state for teachers to teach,” Zaremba said. “What the passing of a specific curriculum usually means is that teachers have to teach the particular lessons that were required by the state.

Ultimately, if there is a continuation of different curricula becoming

Marsha P. Johnson was an African-American activist who has been known for being one of the most prominent figures during the 1969 Stonewall uprising. Johnson was a well known gay rights advocate at the time and had self-identified as a drag queen.

mandated, teachers lose any shred of autonomy left in the classroom and teach predefined lessons.”

Zaramba also believes the new curriculums would place additional difficulties  on teachers, who would have to incorporate the lessons into their already busy schedules without receiving any more in-class time in which to do so.

“There is also a worry of how to fit in the entire history of the United States into less than 180 days,” Zaramba said. “Most teachers barely get around to the Civil Rights Movement at the end of the year. It feels as if the requirements are never-ending, but the funding for proper resources is not there, nor is there then an extension of time.”

Audre Lorde was a prominent poet who spoke openly about being a black lesbian woman. Lorde’s poetry, which was frequently published in the 1960’s, was well-known for talking about her struggles and her sexuality. She even described herself once as a “black lesbian mother warrior poet.”

Illinois is not the first state to introduce a bill such as this one. California enacted a similar LGBT education law in 2017. The bill was followed by 10 textbooks being approved for use within public classrooms that would focus on LGBT and people with disabilities in K-8 history classes. Should Illinois pass its own LGBT education bill, it will be only the second state to require LGBT history to be taught in public schools.

The bill is currently waiting to be approved by the House. Regardless, many have used this as a catalyst to help promote private schools within the state. Zarambe said she has already witnessed a principal of a Chicago-area Catholic school trying to recruit new students using the bill.

“The purpose is to teach tolerance and simply that the LGBTQIA+ community has also made an impact on American society and it should be elaborated upon,” Zaramba said.

28 Responses to “Bill aims to teach LGBT history”

1. Caden Sage on June 5th, 2018 3:55 am

This is my story, a true life story on how I survived an abusive husband(s). Please read and share.

Leaving an abusive marriage was life threatening, I was scared of the post-divorce lifestyle. I felt starting afresh with another man seems impossible at my age because my husband(s) always downplays my emotions making me feel like a worthless woman. Yes, I was married thrice.

I was betrayed by a friend, cheated upon by husband(s), beaten, jailed but I never gave up, I chose to ride or die with my current 5-year-old marriage because of love, our children and our shared finance. Though I love my husband to a fault and believed I can change his mindset through spiritual means before we go our separate ways.

After domestic abuse and emotional conflicts comes spiritual father, Dr. Wakina with redemption and restoration via dr.wakinalovetemple@gmail.com with the spell that ended my abusive circle. I also escaped social pressure.

I wasn’t wrong afterall sticking to my husband and changing our lifestyle through spiritual doctors. Believe me, we’re living our dream lifestyle for over 5-months with much love and respect for each other.

ANITA Reply:

hello everyone out there. i had problem with my ex boy friend some months ago. And he was cheating on me which hurt me so badly,and he was also avoiding me,He no longer picks my calls.I was totally confused,divastated and also exasperated because i don’t know what to do.There was a day i was browsing through the internet i came in contact with this spell caster who has helped alot people in their relationship.So i contacted him and explain everything to him.And he told me to do some things,I did it correctly just the way her instructed me to.To cut it short.My ex boy friend gave me a call two days later and said to me that we should have a date,i agreed.On the date,He was begging me to have him back and i agreed we are now together as one again,and he also engaged me and we will be getting married soon. all my thanks to {James Hydrick} the great spell who helped me. meet him via his email:[divine.spells@yahoo.com] whatsapp only:+19194087025

Monte Nairo Reply:

As much as i would like to advice and give my testimony, typing a long text wouldn’t help me tell the truth better so i would just be straight forward in what i have to say. First, love spell are real. Second if you are to contact any spell caster be very careful so as not to contact the wrong one as at now the only one i would recommend is DOCTOR ODUNGA.He helped me with my relationship problem and some other thing i needed to be fixed can really give details here. At a time it was hard to trust him because he was asking for materials and i had to pay but for as wrong as i was, i thought he was reaping me off my money. Just when i thought of doubt, he finished what i had asked him to do for me. I felt humiliated for not trusting him. From me i can say he is real and if you ever contact him have no fear you’re safe with him cos he can fix the longest broken relationship you can see other testimony online if you are skeptical about mine and His contact email odungaspelltemple@gmail.com

2. Olivia Megan on June 7th, 2018 11:52 am

Call Dr.Dave For Urgent Love Spell +55 (11) 97732-4658
    I’m Olivia Megan from United State,I’m happy that my husband is back into my life after 2 years of divorce, Dr.Davi brought my husband back today and i am so excited. I got Dr.Davi email online when a lady was testifying about the strong spell caster who restored her marriage then I said to myself since he helped her, he can also help me,so i emailed him and told him the pain that I was going through,and he told me what to do and i did it,Then he did an urgent Love spell for me. 48 hours later, my husband came back home and with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me. Then from that day,our marriage was now stronger than how it were before, All thanks to Dr.Davi. Our family is complete again. If you are going through Divorce/Broke-up since Dr.Davi helped me, he can also help you..email him at: Spelltemple@fastmail. com,Thank you Dr Davi for saving my broken Marriage and brought my husband back to me.
    Email him: Spelltemple@fastmail com Call him now +55 (11) 97732-4658   …….

Willory Reply:

Is it that just this year i contacted this great spell caster to help me to help me out with the same problem i have been having with my husband which almost made my husband divorce me that i wasn’t fertile enough to produce children for him. My name is Willory Catchman and am thanking doctor King for the work he did for me. I contacted this doctor to help me get pregnant because i needed help so bad and he did his work well. I visited his website at ultimatepowerspells.wordpress.com and i saw spells which he can perform and how people have wrote about him and he is a real spell caster. When i contacted him, he said he will help me out and my solution is here for me, I was anticipated. It was within 2 weeks of contact that i became fertile and i conceived and as i am presently writing this testimony, I am pregnant. Thank you so much doctor king for helping me. Contact him too if you have any problem please at ultimatepowerspells@yahoo.com OR his whatsapp contact at +19042997034 for ultimate solution to your problem and he will help you

deguzmam ceejhay Reply:

Am Deguzman Ceejhay by name from USA Portland Oregon I feel so blessed again in my marriage after Doctor Ogun brought back my husband that separated with me for good 6 months. Even though i have mouths all over my body, it won’t be enough to thank Doctor Ogun for his help upon my life. My husband separated with me for the 6 months and have been in pains and agony without him. So, i searched for help everywhere but nothing worked out not until i meant Doctor Ogun who i contacted online. I explained my situation to him and he promised that my husband will get back to me within 24 to 48 hours as far that my heart still beats for him. I believed in him and he prepared a spell for me and my husband called me exactly when Doctor Ogun said. He pleaded and said he needs me back and now we are living happily again for the past 9 months. Everyone out there reading my article that needs help should contact him… Email. Doctor Ogun via solutiontemple01@gmail.com Or Whatsapp number
    +14197760373 for more information

If you are out there passing through any of this
    problems listed below he is also perfect
    (1) Do you want your ex back?
    (2) Do you always have bad dreams?
    (3) You want to be promoted in your office?
    (4) You want women/men to run after you?
    (5) Do you want a child?
    (6) You want to be rich?
    (7) Do you want to tie your husband/wife to be
    yours forever?
    (8) Do you need financial assistance?
    (9) Have you been scammed and you want to
    recover your lost money?
    (10)Healing of cancer, Hiv/Aids, Herpes and all kinds of sickness
    (11)You want to stop marriage problems and Divorced
    (12) Child Bearing
    (13) Breaking Of Generation Course
    (14) Getting Of Job
    (15) Spiritual protection
    (16) Herbal Care
    (17) Divorce Spell
    (18) Marriage spell
    (19) Breakup spell
    (20) money spell
    (21) love spell
    (22) divorce spell
    (23) get pregnant
    (24) Business protection
    If you need or want any information on love or
    money spells you can get that problem solved
    today at Spell Of Solution Temple…

3. marcy on June 8th, 2018 5:48 am

..I never believed in Love Spells or Magics until I met this special spell caster when i contact this man called DR. OBOITE Execute some business..He is really powerful..My wife divorce me with no reason for almost 3 years and i tried all i could to have her back cos i really love her so much but all my effort did not work out.. we met at our early age at the college and we both have feelings for each other and we got married happily for 5 years with no kid and she woke up one morning and she told me she’s going on a divorce..i thought it was a joke and when she came back from work she tender to me a divorce letter and she packed all her loads from my house..i ran mad and i tried all i could to have her back but all did not work out..i was lonely for almost 5 years…So when i told the spell caster what happened he said he will help me and he asked for her full name and her picture..i gave him that..At first i was skeptical but i gave it a try cos i have tried so many spell casters and there is no solution…so when he finished with the readings,he got back to me that she’s with a man and that man is the reason why she left me…The spell caster said he will help me with a spell that will surely bring her back.but i never believe all this…he told me i will see a positive result within 3 days..3 days later,she called me herself and came to me apologizing and she told me she will come back to me..I cant believe this,it was like a dream cos i never believe this will work out after trying many spell casters and there is no solution..The spell caster is so powerful and after that he helped me with a pregnancy spell and my wife got pregnant a month later..we are now happy been together again and with lovely kid..This spell caster has really changed my life and i will forever thankful to him..he has helped many friends too with similar problem too and they are happy and thankful to him..This man is indeed the most powerful spell caster have ever experienced in life..Am Posting this to the Forum in case there is anyone who has similar problem and still looking for a way out..you can reach him here:droboitespellcaster@gmail.com… CONTACT THIS GREAT AND POWERFUL SPELL CASTER CALLED DR. OBOITE … HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS droboitespellcaster@gmail.com… CONTACT HIM ON WHATSAPP ;+2348167554235 NOW AND BE FAST ABOUT IT SO HE CAN ALSO ATTEND TO YOU BECAUSE THE EARLIER YOU CONTACT HIM NOW THE BETTER FOR YOU TO GET QUICK SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS.

Jason Miller Reply:

This is a testimony of a great spell caster who made my dreams came true. My name is Jason Miller from Kentucky, USA . I and my wife have been married for over 28 years now, we had a child out of wedlock 2 years before we got married. During the pregnancy, Sarah was always in hiding from my father. My father was a religious man and was against the impregnation of a girl before marriage so I and Sarah quickly planned our marriage while Sarah was in California. She gave birth to our first son whom she gave a Reverend Sister for keep while she comes back to Kentucky to make the wedding plans. We got married afterwards and we have been childless since we got married. We both later went to the Church she gave the Sister our first son but the church have been closed down and a resturant have been built there. We were very helpless and we had no where and no one to turn to until I read about Alpha Musa who helped people get their ex back and helped with fertilty too and I contacted him to help me with the situation. He told me that my wife can get pregnant only when we find our first son and he casted a spell for me and my wife and within 3 days, the woman she gave the child to came to our appartment in Kentucky saying she has been looking for my wife for over 28 years now and couldn’t find her and only about three days ago that she had a dream to the location she found us and i knew that spell caster called Alpha Musa is a strong spell caster. She brought my son to me and within a week, my wife conceived and became pregnant. I am very happy to declare the good works of Alpha Musa in my life and please contact his email at spiritualfathertemple@gmail.com If you need to do anything in a spell caster, he is a real spell caster. I am Jason Miller

4. SELENA AMBER on June 9th, 2018 12:01 am

i want to use this medium to testify of how i got back my ex husband after divorce, i and my husband have been married for 8 years with 2 kids, we have been a happy family. Last year his behavior towards me and the kids changed, i suspected he was meeting another woman outside out marriage, any time i confronted him, he threatened to divorce me, i did all i could to make hings right but all to no avail until i saw a post on a “love and relationship forum” about a spell caster who helps people to cast spell on marriage and relationship issues, when i contacted this spell caster via email, he helped me cast a re-union spell and my husband changed and came apologizing to me and the kids. Contact this great spell caster for your relationship or marriage issues via this email: or Whats App him on +2349065398067 Good luck

Lessie Crane Bolt Reply:

Will you be happy if you lost your lover? I meant your one true love and never have him back? What if he was taken from you spiritually? Nothing is impossible. My names are Lessie Crane Bolt. Spell caster are many out here, so many testimonies on this site but still yet, i contacted 3 spell casters email from this particular website and none of them helped me. After 4 months of wandering looking for help, then i came across a testimony of DOCTOR ODUNGA and i was skeptical to contact but decided to give him a try. MY EX BOYFRIEND CAME BACK IN 3 DAYS. Spell is a real thing with Doctor Odunga. If you are really needy in having help from a good spell caster, contact Doctor Odunga at his email and if you are really serious, he will give you his whats app contact number and you will easily speak to him anytime. His email is odungaspelltemple@gmail.com You will surely be happy as I am with his help

5. Miraclespellhome@yahoo.com on June 12th, 2018 5:26 am

I was checking for solution in the internet then miraculously came Across Dr Miracle, the powerful herbalist that Cure Numerous individuals HSV-1 AND HSV-2 INFECTION,then i contacted his Email: (MIRACLESPELLHOME@YAHOO.COM) I Explained everything to him and prepared a cure that cure my HSV-1 AND HSV-2 Disease totally after receiving his Herbal medicine, So My friends viewers why wait and be suffer when there is someone like Dr Miracle,that can cure any disease HIV/ CANCER/ HEPATITIS B VIRUS,LOW SPERM COUNT,ALS,ANCE PIMPUS,LUPUS VIRUS,You Can “CONTACT Via : Email : (MIRACLESPELLHOME@YAHOO.COM) You Can Contact Him Today And Get Your Problem Solved Or”Whats-app +23408071398555,)))

Eunice Sybur Reply:

You have not met the right spell caster that is why things are not moving your way. Meet DOCTOR ODUNGA today to help you just as he helped me. I am Eunice Sybur from USA. This was how it all happened. My ex boyfriend have been away from me for over 4 years now and i have been trying to get him back for the past 3 years and it has been to no avail. I recently reconnected with my ex about a month ago and i am very happy sharing my testimony all with the help of Doctor Odunga. I was online after i have given up my search for help when i read a testimony about this spell caster and i contacted him. It took him exactly 3 days of contact for my ex boyfriend to return to me just the way I had wanted, he was on his knees begging me for a fresh start and he will never leave me again. Have you met doctor Odunga? Contact this man for he is a real spell caster. His email is odungaspelltemple@gmail.com

6. FLORA on June 12th, 2018 5:40 pm

Good day everybody, I’m Flora Today has being the most happiest day of my life after 6 months of sadness and sorrow without being with the one i love. I tried all my possible best to make sure i make my husband happy but it never seems to work out well, it was like I’m doing everything in vain but all thanks to James Hydrick for coming to change all my worries and sadness to Joy. i knew this great man when i read some wonderful reviews about him on how he has helped a lots of people on their relationship problems, i was reading a magazine which then i saw great testimonies on how he has helped some women to reunite their homes and husbands. so, i decided not to waste time and i contacted him via: his email and he told me not to worry that he assures me that within 48 hours everything would be sorted out, i believed James Hydrick so much because i believe he can’t fail me and i sent him all my details. Truly James Hydrick never failed me, my husband who left me for good 6 months came back to me apologizing and asking for forgiveness. since then, My husband and i have been living happily, James Hydrick reunited us together with his love spells. Thank you so much James Hydrick for your powerful spells. expressions are not sufficient to say thank you. here is his email address divine.spells@yahoo.com just in-case you have any below problems and i believe he will surely solve yours just the way he solved mine.

(1) If you want your ex back.
    (2) you need a divorce in your relationship.
    (3) You want to be promoted in your office.
    (4) You want women & men to run after you.
    (5) If you want a child.
    (6) You want to be rich.
    (7) You want your husband or wife to be yours forever.
    (8) If you need financial stance.
    (9) If you are barren and want to have a child.

Melony Kleton Reply:

Thank you so much DOCTOR ODUNGA for making my ex boyfriend come back to me. I am writing this wonderful testimony in respect of this man. He made all my wishes come true. My boyfriend and i dated for more than 3 years and although we had had so many quarrels but we never thought of a break up. One day, he called me over the phone telling me how he is tired of the relationship and cannot see anywhere that we are heading to. Months have passed and my boyfriend did not contact me anymore and i did not hear from him anymore and his cell phone was disconnected. I knew i need to seek for help because of the so much love i have for him. I contacted this great spell caster because i have never contacted anyone before and i tell you that after a week of contact, my ex boyfriend called me and asked to see me and the next morning, he wore a ring on my finger. I am very happy because i am soon going to be a married girl with the help of this great spell caster. I promised to manifest your works to everyone and please contact this man to help you at odungaspelltemple@gmail.com

7. ANITA on June 13th, 2018 4:48 pm

deguzmam ceejhay Reply:

Am Deguzman Ceejhay by name from USA Portland Oregon I feel so blessed again in my marriage after Doctor Ogun brought back my husband that separated with me for good 6 months. Even though i have mouths all over my body, it won’t be enough to thank Doctor Ogun for his help upon my life. My husband separated with me for the 6 months and have been in pains and agony without him. So, i searched for help everywhere but nothing worked out not until i meant Doctor Ogun who i contacted online. I explained my situation to him and he promised that my husband will get back to me within 24 to 48 hours as far that my heart still beats for him. I believed in him and he prepared a spell for me and my husband called me exactly when Doctor Ogun said. He pleaded and said he needs me back and now we are living happily again for the past 9 months. Everyone out there reading my article that needs help should contact him… Email. Doctor Ogun via solutiontemple01@gmail.com more information

(1) Do you want your ex back?
    (2) Do you always have bad dreams?
    (5) Do you want a child?
    (6) You want to be rich?
    yours forever?
    (8) Do you need financial assistance?
    recover your lost money?
    today at Spell Of Solution Temple…

Veronica Wellington Reply:

I am impressed. This is really happening to me. I have my ex husband back. My name is Veronica Wellington, I am from USA. I am very happy today to be the one to write about my helper who prayed for me over my relationship. God indeed used this man to help my situation. Please, hear my words if you are looking for a spell caster to help you, contact Doctor Odunga. He is the best spell caster to help you today.

Two years ago, I and my husband had a huge quarrel which led to our divorce. It was hell for me and my baby boy that we had to move to Philadelphia. I became a single parent. I only met Doctor Odunga about a month ago when i told him about my situation and he told me not to worry about it. Within three days, my ex husband came back to me. It happened on a Tuesday morning when i received a call from home (my parents) that he has been looking for me. I accepted him to come to Philadelphia and apologized to me kneeling down in front of our son. I knew instantly that this man have helped me. I am a very happy woman with everything that happened in my life. If you want to contact a spell caster, meet Doctor Odunga and you will be surprised at the marvelous changes in your life. His email is odungaspelltemple@gmail.com Email him and he will respond to you

8. Miraclespellhome@yahoo.com on June 13th, 2018 7:11 pm

I was checking for solution in the internet then miraculously came Across Dr Miracle, the powerful herbalist that Cure Numerous individuals HSV-1 AND HSV-2 INFECTION,then i contacted his Email: (MIRACLESPELLHOME@YAHOO.COM) I Explained everything to him and prepared a cure that cure my HSV-1 AND HSV-2 Disease totally after receiving his Herbal medicine, So My friends viewers why wait and be suffer when there is someone like Dr Miracle,that can cure any disease HIV/ CANCER/ HEPATITIS B VIRUS,LOW SPERM COUNT,ALS,ANCE PIMPUS,LUPUS VIRUS,You Can “CONTACT Via : Email : (MIRACLESPELLHOME@YAHOO.COM) You Can Contact Him Today And Get Your Problem Solved Or”Whats-app +23408071398555 )))

Quinc Elizabeth Reply:

I am a very happy girl today. This is because i got my man back. I am Quinc Elizabeth from Sri Lanka. I had left the man that really loved me for over 2 years because he wasn’t wealthy and my friends didn’t like him although he trained me through school. The man i left him for was a brute and he misused me and maltreated me even though he was a rich man with so much wealth. I thought he was the right one, until he almost shot me to death and i had to seek help to get my man back to me and leave such brute for good. I wished for so many months all my life was a dream and i had not left the man that really showed me care, that really loved me. I was a crying soul. One day i read a testimony about a great spell caster Alpha Musa, he made me a happy woman again. He casted a spell for my heart to attract the true man that loved me and my heart yearns for and my one true love who i left for over 2 years came to me again. I am a very happy girl today writing this testimony and this is why i want everyone reading to please find help in Alpha Musa to help you with any of your problems at spiritualfathertemple@gmail.com

9. Dillon Gorman on June 13th, 2018 10:19 pm

Real And Urgent Spell Caster Reviews To Solve Your Relationship Problem Dr Davi..

I am from Canada, I have great joy in me as i am writing this testimony about the great man called Dr. Davi When my lover left me i never taught that i will be able to get her back after all she put me through, But i am so happy that after the interference of Dr. Davi i was able to get my lover back within 48hours. Are you going through a break-up or divorce? Do you need your Ex back fast? Don’t cry anymore, contact Dr Davi powerful Love spell that work fast now!! I was hurt and heart broken when my lover breakup with me, and i could not know what next to do again, I love my girlfriend so much but she was cheating on me with another man and this makes her break up with me so that she can be able to get married to the other man and this guy use witchcraft on my girlfriend to make her hate me and our kids and this was so critical and uncalled-for. I went to Florida to see a friend and who was having the same problem with me but she later got her husband back with the Same Dr. Davi love spell. She told me that Dr Davi help with love spell in getting back lost lover back, and i decided to contact the same Dr Davi and he told me what is needed to be done for me to have my woman back. To my surprise my lover really called me and told me that she miss me so much, Oh My God! i was so excited, and today i am happy with my woman again and we are joyfully living together as one big family and i thank the powerful spell caster Dr Davi for bringing back my lover and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr Davi is the best spell caster online who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, If you have any problem contact Dr Davi and i guarantee you that he will help you,Email him at:

Email: Spelltemple@fastmail. com

10. kristine on June 14th, 2018 7:55 am

Hello to every one i want to testify of the good thing Prophet Osula have don for me,i was in a relationship for 5years happy with my partner few weeks to our wedding he came back another woman to the house and said that he is longer interested in the relationship and ask me to live his house i cry all day looking for help i have contacted so many spell caster no result one day i was on the internet when i came are cross a testimony on how Prophet Osula helped some one to get back his lover so i gave i try and it work out for me am so happy to have my lover back to my self again thanks once again Prophet Osula for helping me to bring back my lover if you are passing through the same problem contact Prophet Osula on his email adders: ayelalashrine@gmail.com i am Kristine WHATaspp number +2348112338431

11. Joson Carol on June 15th, 2018 6:53 am

hello everyone out there. i had problem with my husband some months ago. And he was

cheating on me which hurt me so badly and he was also avoiding me he no longer picks

my calls,i was totally confused,divastated and also exasperated because i don’t know

what to do,there was a day i was browsing through the internet i came in contact a

testimony about a real spell caster who has helped alot of people in their

relationship.So i contacted him and explain everything to him.And he told me to do

some things,I did it correctly just the way he instructed me to do.To cut it short.My

husband gave me a call two days later and said to me that we should have a date,i

agreed.On the date,He was begging me to have him back and i agreed we are now together

as one again,all thanks to Dr Kumar the great spell who helped me bring back my

happiness. reach him via his email:[ kumarruhalindiahome@gmail.com ]

DR Kumar…. Thanks a lot, i am so grateful as
    you saved my life.He also has solution to the following
    1. Getting your lover or husband back
    2. Money spell/good luck spell
    3. If you want to stop your divorce
    4. Protection spells
    5. Get a job spell
    6. Promotion spells
    7. Getting your money back.
    8. Freedom spells
    9. Love spell
    10. If you want to satisfy your partner

12. Jennifer Sanchez on June 15th, 2018 8:43 pm

Many people have wrote articles of how they were helped by a spell caster but I am very grateful to this very great spell caster who brought my ex husband back to me. This testimony is a true story and my name is Jennifer Sanchez. When i came in contact with this man was also through a testimony written about him and i have also encountered many testimonies about how he has been helping others with their life. To get back with an ex is one of the most inner most feeling many people would love to experience especially as those memories with our ex always cloud our mind when someone else does some of those things our ex used to do. I was a single parent for almost 6 years and though my ex husband was far away from my kids i still wish someday he will return back to me. This spell doctor i encountered known as Doctor Odunga helped me with my wishes and i am happy to say that i am back with my ex husband and i am very happy sharing the testimony with everyone so that they too can meet this great doctor and solve their problems. I don’t know what others might feel about getting their ex back in their life but i always know there is a blessing in disguise with just a single re-connection with an ex. If you want to successfully get back with your ex, contact this great spell caster at odungaspelltemple@gmail.com and share an awesome testimony too just like me.

13. jain on June 17th, 2018 3:54 am

Here Dr,Uzoya facebook page FB.ME/DRUZOYASPELLTEMPLE
    …I almost lost my life when my lover of 6yrs left to be with another woman. I cried and sober every day, until it got so bad that I reached out to the Internet for help.And i saw a testimony of a spell caster who help a girl called Michelle and i said let me give it a try so i contact him for help and he cast a love spell for me which i use in getting my love back and now i am a happy woman.For what you have done for me, i will not stop sharing your good name to people out there for the good work you done for me. I hope God blesses you as much as you have help me to get my Love back, it is ideal i published this on a local newspaper for Dr in other to brings more customers to him, he worth more of this and his reward are sure. contact him on; driraborspellcaster@gmail.com his cell phone number is +13019098775 he is the only answer to your problems.

14. Greiner Chad on June 17th, 2018 7:23 am

My Names is Roodmore Chad ,AM from United states .i never believed in love spells or magic until i met this spell caster once when i went to Africa in June last year on a business summit i meet a man called lord ofemu, is powerful he could help you cast a spells to bring back my love s gone misbehaving lover looking for some one to love you bring back lost money and magic money spell or spell for a good job i m now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 4weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 3 year i really loved him, but his mother was against me and he had no good paying job so when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him at first i was undecided,skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try and in 6 days when i returned to taxes my boyfriend (is now my husband ) he called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married i didn’t believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid and my husband also got a new job and our lives became much better in case anyone needs the spell caster for some help his email address: ofemusolutiontemple@gmail.com text/call +12057193764 or whatsapp/call his branch on +2348158836673

15. weafer on June 17th, 2018 3:53 pm

MY name is kapil weafer, I feel very happy to share my great and wonderful testimony with everyone on this site..: I was married for 4 years to my husband and all of a sudden another woman came into the picture he started hating me and he was abusive. but i still loved him with all my heart and wanted him at all cost…. He filed for divorce and my whole life was turning apart and i didn’t know what to do, he moved out of the house and abandoned me and the kids… my very close friend told me about trying spiritual means to get my husband back and introduced me to a spell caster so i decided to try it. although i didn’t believe in all those things then when he did the special prayers and spell, after 2 days, my husband came back and was pleading that he had realized his mistakes I just couldn’t believe it, anyway we are back together now and we are happy in case anyone needs help here is his email address; driraborspellcaster@gmail.com His spells is for a better life OR call his number +13019098775

16. ronsam on June 18th, 2018 1:45 am

Hey are you crying that your wife has left you and the kids for another man, you don’t have to cry anymore because i was in the same position till i heard about Dr UZOYA how he has help so many people in their relationship today i can boldly recommend Dr,UZOYA to anyone who need help. He did not fail me i also believe he can not fail you too. he is indeed a miracle worker.I have tried so many spell casters and psychic after my lover left me. Dr UZOYA was the only spell caster who could help me..For sure this is really a prosperity temple where you can get back your ex lover. Dr UZOYA cast a love spell and my wife changed for good, he made her a better woman and distanced all her secret lovers. I am happy to have a united family, it couldn’t be possible without the effort of Dr UZOYA . My wife is back with full of love and sincerity. Make contact with Dr UZOYA for relationship help Email him at;
    driraborspellcaster@gmail.com or call him on +1(301)909-8775. and share a wonderful testimony just like me.

17. Shari Logan on June 18th, 2018 8:15 pm

Hello everyone my names is Shari i want to testify of a powerful man called Dr Great and how he helped me get pregnant, I and my husband have been married for 10 years now without a child to call our own i have done everything i can but still couldn’t get pregnant this was eating me up inside i was always ashamed whenever i and my husband go out because i see him playing with other children because he love kids so much one day when we got home i was crying bitterly i just couldn’t bear it anymore i went online to look for fertility treatment when i saw someone testify of his great work and how he have help many in problems with his spell i decided to give him a try i contacted him through his email he assure me that it will take 24 hrs to cast the spell and i will be pregnant, 5 weeks after i felt ill so i went to see the doctor he confirmed that i was pregnant all thanks to this powerful spell caster Dr Great you are indeed a great man now i believe that there is no problem without a solution he can also help you contact :

infinitylovespell@gmail.com

• Bill aims to teach LGBT history

Nation & World

Putting the meaning back into Memorial Day

• Bill aims to teach LGBT history

Nation & World

Building Big Brother: China’s new frontier

• Bill aims to teach LGBT history

Nation & World

A deeper look into terrorism

• Bill aims to teach LGBT history

Nation & World

The U.S. pulls out of Iran Deal

• Bill aims to teach LGBT history

Nation & World

IAAF changes the regulations for female intersex athletes

• Bill aims to teach LGBT history

Nation & World

Unemployment rate falls to lowest in almost two decades

• Bill aims to teach LGBT history

Nation & World

Nation & World Briefs: May 7, 2018

• Bill aims to teach LGBT history

Nation & World

Stories from the melting pot

• Bill aims to teach LGBT history

Nation & World

Starbucks closing stores for “racial bias training”

• Bill aims to teach LGBT history

Nation & World

Cuba’s historic change in power

Bill aims to teach LGBT history