Maric’s basketball journey will continue in Belgium

Marin Maric throws down a dunk in DePaul's preseason exhibition game. 
(Photo courtesy of DePaul Athletics)

Marin Maric throws down a dunk in DePaul's preseason exhibition game. (Photo courtesy of DePaul Athletics)

Former DePaul Blue Demon basketball player Marin Maric will continue his basketball world tour.

Born in Split, Croatia, Maric journeyed to the United States to spend one season playing ball at prep powerhouse La Lumiere in La Porte, Ind. He then played three productive seasons at Northern Illinois University in DeKalb, Ill. (plus a redshirt season where he played six games before breaking his foot) before venturing out to the big city to finish off his college career in Chicago with the DePaul Blue Demons. After a brief stop in Istanbul to begin his professional basketball career, Maric will now call yet another country his new home.

Maric has now signed to play for B.C. Oostende of the Belgium Professional Basketball League (PBL) the team announced on Tuesday. The club has won seven straight league championships dating back to the 2011-2012 season.

After finishing up his career at DePaul last May, Maric signed with Demir Insaat Buyukcekmece of the Turkish Basketball Super League (top tier league in Turkey). He signed late in the season and recorded a combined 10 points (4-for-8 from the field) and four rebounds in the two games where he saw playing time.

In his lone season at DePaul, Maric averaged 13.6 points per game on 55.4 percent from the field and grabbed 6.6 rebounds per game. He led the Blue Demons in player efficiency ratings (20.9) and true shooting percentages (63.0) among players who made appearances in at least five games last season. The Blue Demons were 1-2 this past season in games he missed due to injuries.

A force inside with his sturdy 6-foot-11-inch, 240-pound frame, Maric often dominated offensively with a medley of post moves in the paint and a flowery touch on his mid-range jumper. He scored over 20 points on six occasions this season with a season-high total of 25 points on Jan. 6 against St. John’s.

3 Responses to “Maric’s basketball journey will continue in Belgium”

1. clouds on August 7th, 2018 7:22 am

HOW TO ENLARGE YOUR PENIS WITH DR.COVENANT PENIS ENLARGEMENT CREAM
    Hello everyone am cliff, From texas USA , i am here to give my testimony about a spell caster called Dr Covenant, I was heartbroken because i had very small penis, not big enough to satisfy a woman, i have been in so many relationship, but cut off because of my situation, i have used so many product which doctors prescribe for me, but none could offer me the help i searched for. i saw some few comments on the internet about this specialist called Dr Covenant and decided to email him on his email i saw on the internet,(Covenantsolutiontemple@gmail.com) so I decided to give his herbal product a try. i emailed him and he got back to me, he gave me some comforting words with his herbal pills for Penis Enlargement, Within 3 week of it, i began to feel the enlargement of my penis, ” and now it just 4 weeks of using his products my penis is about 9 inches longer, and i had to settle out with my Ex girlfriend Jane, i was surprised when she said that she is satisfied with my sex and i have got a large penis.
    Am so happy, thanks to Dr Covenant. If you need his help on his email via (Covenantsolutiontemple@gmail.com) Thanks or call him on his mobile +2349057353987

RESULTS AFTER CASTING OUR PENIS ENLARGEMENT SPELL;
    Permanent penis enlargement
    Thick penis
    Bigger penis head
    Improved force and intensity
    Boosted semen quantity
    Effective erections
    Cures and prevents impotence
    Have multiple orgasms
    Ends Early ejaculation
    Increased stamina
    Best regard

2. Burkett Sherry Lynn on August 15th, 2018 3:40 pm

Hello, I am Burkett Sherry Lynn from USA, i want to shear my testimony on how i got a good spell caster that help me bring back my husband. Dr, OGU JAZAZA, After being in relationship with my husband for years, he broke up with me. I did everything within my reach to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so badly because of the love I had for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to my friend and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back , I had no choice than to try it. I messaged the spell caster Dr, OGU JAZAZA, and he assured me and said that there is no problem that everything will be okay before three days. He cast the spell and surprisingly on the second day, my husband called me. I was so surprised and shock, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that had happened He wanted me to return to him. He also said he loved me so much. I was so happy and went to him that was how we started living together happily again and i also thank Dr, OGU JAZAZA, so very much for what he has done for me. If anyone should need help, you can contact Dr, OGU JAZAZA, The spell casters on email address is: (drogujazazasolution@gmail.com). or Whats-app him today (+12098373537). You can email him or Whats-app if you need his assistance in your relationship or any other Case. Dr, OGU JAZAZA, could help you with the following:

If you want to fix you broken marriage or relationship.
    (1) If you want to find true love.
    (2) If you want to rekindle a relationship with your ex.
    (3) If you want to stop infidelity in your relationship/marriage.
    (4) If you desire to be bind in love with your partner forever.
    (5) If you want to never separate from your lover.
    (6) He also have spell to bring back your ex HIv/Aids, parkinson disease.
    Contact him any time any day if you have any problem he will help you solved them immediately. his email address is: (drogujazazasolution@gmail.com). or Whats-app him today (+12098373537). thanks again my good and lovely Dr, OGU JAZAZA, god bless you more.

3. sidd yadav on August 23rd, 2018 6:50 am

Please share this post how to get rid of mice in house

• Maric’s basketball journey will continue in Belgium

Lenti Ponsetto, Leitao, DePaul file order of protection against former assistant coach who challenges claims

New testimony in NCAA trial hits another DePaul men’s basketball coach

• Basketball

Lopez joins crowded DePaul backcourt

DePaul lands top 100 recruit

• Basketball

NCAA trial hits assistant men’s basketball coach

King of the Court

DePaul assistant Shane Heirman named in NCAA corruption trial

Blue Demons nab three star, class of 2019 recruit

Third time around, grad transfer lands at DePaul

Cameron returns with new sense of confidence