Women writers Hall of Fame

More stories from Amanda Krupp

J.K. ROWLING 21ST CENTURY: Harry Potter series (1997-2007) The Casual Vacancy (2012) The Cuckoo’s Calling (2013)

Three centuries of a few of the women who have heavily shaped the literary world.

With the upcoming release of the new film “Book Club”, a story about lifelong friends who come together each month to reminisce and chat about their favorite books, the subject of female authors who have had a major impact on the literary scene comes to mind. While there have been a multitude of women who have influenced change and inspiration around the world, there are a few in particular who have had a substantial influence on the literary world from century to century. Just like the women in “Book Club”, these women illustrate a sense of boldness and authenticity, forever changing what we read and have been able to write.

In the 1800’s, women were called upon to be the face of the family. They were expected to smile and harbored the daunting responsibility of putting all of the pieces together without a single complaint or worry. Emily Dickinson, on the other hand, was an up and coming writer who believed something different. She broke out of that classic mold and decided to bring forth a different idea of the way a woman should be able to present herself to the world. She wrote about the life that she wanted, rather than what was wanted for her. She conveyed the need to resist being bogged down by society’s standards, and she did so through detailed imagery and sentiment. The majority of her poetry centered around loneliness, which, at the time, was not something talked about in detail by women. Instead, she spoke through the heart and with stern honesty, and introduced writing that was dictated by pure emotion.

“Dickinson was always someone I enjoyed reading growing up. I feel like her novels paved the way for many writers in the future,” Emma Williams, DePaul student said.

To this day, Dickinson’s words are something that have transcended the test of time and remain a viable outsource of material for women who are growing and changing.

Perhaps somewhat inspired by Dickinson was Charlotte Bronte, whose most famous piece of work “Jane Eyre” is an exemplary addition to Dickinson’s string of storytelling. When the novel was initially published it was done so under Bronte’s male pseudonym in order to get more attention and recognition for the work. The novel was groundbreaking in the sense that (similar to Dickinson’s viewpoints), the main character wanted to be presented in a different light in society, and stood on her own.

“Her [Bronte] novels were my favorite from this time period. I always loved reading her books in school,” Zach Miller, student, said.

This rebellious nature in novelists only began here and grew in the 19th century, showing how influential these women really were.

Another instance of impact in the 1800’s would be Jane Austen, who was so invested in telling stories throughout her life that she decided to write her own. Austen always resisted the idea of losing yourself in another when you were in love, and wrote according to that viewpoint. With “Love and Friendship”, she created a satire on what would typically be considered a romantic novel, therefore breaking the boundary of how people looked at or read about love stories. Some of her most popular books have even turned into films, like “Sense and Sensibility”, “Pride and Prejudice”, and the hit movie “Clueless”, which is based off of “Emma”.

“These movies [based off of Austen’s novels] had a huge impact on me while growing up and helped me to become the woman I am today,” Grace Jones, student, said.

Agatha Christie’s book was set up by the women in her past, and propelled the same notions forward in the 1900’s. With her most famous book “Murder on the Orient Express,” she dove into the world of mystery and suspense and changed the genre forever. No longer being bogged down by writing romantic novels, Christie helped open many different genres for future novelists to come. Many of her books have also turned into successful movies, such as the most recent iteration of “Murder on the Orient Express” starring Daisy Ridley, Johnny Depp and Michelle Pfeiffer.

Sylvia Plath was also a product of her environment in the early 1900’s, particularly in the political arena. When she was growing up, war was a big topic of conversation in films and books. While she had been publishing poems since she was a child, she grew into her own during this time period by publishing works on the matter at her school. Throughout her career, she wrote about resisting what life already wanted from her, and continuously noted that she wanted to love her life the way she wanted. Even if that meant not getting married, and even if it meant having different viewpoints on almost anything.

As time has gone on, inclusiveness has been a motto by many female novelists, particularly Maya Angelou. In the 1900’s, Angelou’s most famous poem, “The Caged Bird”, was released and has been admired and analyzed ever since. The poem speaks on this very idea, and further speaks on the notion of being able to be yourself. J.K. Rowling would later pick up on this idea in her life.

Throughout the 21st century, the “working woman” was an image that many now recognize, but also one that was not always fully accepted. J.K. Rowling revolutionized what it meant to be a female writer (and a working mother all at the same time) with the “Harry Potter” series. To this day, Rowling is an outspoken advocate for many things, but also for women’s rights. She frequently tackles the notion of women having to prioritize work over family, or vice versa, and praises those who do both. With over 400 million copies sold, Rowling changed what it meant to be a working mother and quickly became an inspiration to parents who have had to juggle the multiple responsibilities that many others face as well.

Gillian Flynn is another example of a female novelist who has thrived in recent years, with her most popular book “Gone Girl” becoming a best seller and a hit movie. What makes that story special would be the idea of the flawed woman. The book presents a main character who can be seen as either the protagonist or the antagonist, depending on what you take away from the story. This is important because it provides a dynamic and complex female character that is not only interesting, but can be relatable to those who are not the picture perfect idea that others want them to be, which can only be reflected on the early writers from the past.

Another current novelist who provides a different outlook on characters we are used to seeing is Zadie Smith. Particularly in “White Teeth”, we see two mixed-raced friends who have known each other since childhood and both teach each other about their lives and cultures along the way. Through her stories, she is able to portray different lifestyles in an understanding way that may be able to provide some insight to those who are unaware of various cultures. This author in particular takes control of pre-existing genres and creates a teachable and genuine story that paves the way for other authors wanting their stories to be told.

“Book Club” features a cast of characters who come from all walks of life, but they all have one thing in common. They, just like Emily Dickinson and J.K. Rowling, are strong and confident women who face the same hardships and struggles that any other woman faces. However, their body of work and testament to their own moral compass prove that their impact on this world is greater than they could have ever imagined, and will always be an inspiration to those who are growing and finding their own voice.

49 Responses to “Women writers Hall of Fame”

1. Caden Sage on June 5th, 2018 3:56 am

This is my story, a true life story on how I survived an abusive husband(s). Please read and share.

Leaving an abusive marriage was life threatening, I was scared of the post-divorce lifestyle. I felt starting afresh with another man seems impossible at my age because my husband(s) always downplays my emotions making me feel like a worthless woman. Yes, I was married thrice.

I was betrayed by a friend, cheated upon by husband(s), beaten, jailed but I never gave up, I chose to ride or die with my current 5-year-old marriage because of love, our children and our shared finance. Though I love my husband to a fault and believed I can change his mindset through spiritual means before we go our separate ways.

After domestic abuse and emotional conflicts comes spiritual father, Dr. Wakina with redemption and restoration via dr.wakinalovetemple@gmail.com with the spell that ended my abusive circle. I also escaped social pressure.

I wasn’t wrong afterall sticking to my husband and changing our lifestyle through spiritual doctors. Believe me, we’re living our dream lifestyle for over 5-months with much love and respect for each other.

williams Reply:

ATTENTION TO ALL, AM MAGALA BY NAME ILLUMINATI HAS BECOME WHAT PEOPLE IN DIFFERENT COUNTRY USE TO MAKE MONEY INSTEAD OF HELPING THE POOR THEY NOW TAKE FROM THE POOR BROTHERS AND SISTERS OUT THERE WHO ARE WILLING TO JOIN THIS ORGANIZATION SHOULD BE AWARE OF WHO THEY CONTACT BEFORE SENDING YOUR INFORMATION TO ANY BODY YOU MUST HAVE TO BE CAREFUL BECAUSE WE ARE GETTING SO MANY CONPLAIN FROM NEW MEMBERS I KNOW HOW I SUFFERED BEFORE JOINING THIS ORGANIZATION DONT GIVE UP AM HERE TO HELP THE POOR,THE TALENTED,THE BUSINESS MEN AND WOMEN,TO REACH THEIR GOALS SO FOR MORE INFORMATION ON HOW TO JOIN CALL +2348130790663 OR WHATSAPP US ON SAME NUMBER +2348130790663 YOU CAN STILL SEND US MESSAGES ON THIS EMAIL WILLIAMSTOMOS4@GMAIL.COM

EVELYN JENKINS Reply:

BEST ONLINE LOVE SPELL CASTER TO GET YOUR EX LOVER, HUSBAND, WIFE, GIRLFRIEND OR BOYFRIEND BACK. ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP: +1 (859)-203-2241

Hello my respectable viewers, My names are EVELYN JENKINS and i’m from (FLORIDA, UNITED STATE) I am very happy to share this amazing testimony, i was hurt and heart broken when my husband left me with our kid, i was confused and didn’t know what to do, i loved him so much, i tried all i could to bring him back but all my effort was in vain , on one faithful day i explained my problem to my friend, and she told me of a great love spell caster called “LORD JUMA” whom also make her pregnant when she was looking for a child, i never believed in spells but i have give a try to see if things will get better, i contacted LORD JUMA through the contact info my friend gave to me, after some hours the spell caster responded to me he told me to stay and gave me some instructions on what to do and i did exactly as i was told, to my greatest surprise, my husband who has not called me for a very 3 yrs , called me and start apologizing for all the wrongs he did to me and pleaded with me that he want to return home with me and the kids, now he loved me more than ever before, my respectable viewers brothers and sisters if you are passing through any kind of problem contact him and i give you 100% guarantee that he will solve your problems. this is his contacts: mercyfullsolutionhome@yahoo. com or mercyfullsolutionhome@gmail. com add him up on whatsApp at: +1 (859)-203-2241

2. Lisa Joy on June 23rd, 2018 4:30 pm

OMG!!! I am so proud and happy to be out here sharing your work Dr. Sam. I just can’t believe this now my ex Husband is really back to me on his knees presenting a ruby rose to beg me to take him back and he was feeling regretful and sorry for leaving me and for causing me pains after the divorce which occurred last year. And this whole miracle happened after I ordered an urgent 24hours Dr. Sam powerful spell which he cast on me and my husband. Sir, I am the happiest woman today in this whole wide world. Dr. Sam, you really did it..Yes.. Its a miracle and everlasting pleasure and cheerfulness for me and my family today.. I am so happy now and i don’t know how much to convey my thankfulness and appreciation to you sir. And to the whole world, contact him if you need urgent help now because it’s guaranteed that he will help you. Email him Supremespellcast@gmail.com

3. Olivia Stephen form Tx,USA on July 27th, 2018 12:23 am

HOW I GOT MY HUSBAND BACK HOME WITH THE HELP OF A REAL AND POWERFUL SPELL CASTER DR UNITY CALL/WHATSAPP +2348071622464.. My name is Wendy Owen am from united state, I almost took my life because of my husband who left me and stop picking my calls answering my mails and my messages. He said He do not trust me anymore, I tried to convince and beg him, but he will not believe or answer me until we had a fight and broke up for 6months, after then I realize I can not live without him because of the love I have for him. I tried everything possible to get him back, but non worked for me, some fake spell casters scammed me and went away with my money until I came across this man called Dr Unity he helped me cast a spell for me and behold my husband came back after 28 hours, begging me for forgiveness, I was so surprised that spell caster like Dr Unity still exist. If anyone here needs some help, with all sincerity, contact Dr Unity today On Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ,you can also call him or add him on whats-app: +2348071622464.. indeed you are a priest thank you for making my home a happy home again.i can never stop talking about you sir. his website DR PETER is really a great man you can contact him for solution for any kind of problems like (1) lottery spell (2) ex back (3) get pregnant (4) cure for any kind of sickness,disease and infection And many others contact this great man today and get your Problems solved 100% guarantee.

4. willie Anderson on August 12th, 2018 4:20 pm

INTRODUCTION TO ILLUMINATI

It is a well-known fact that Illuminati consist of Multi Millionaires,Billionaires who have major influence regarding most global affairs, including the planning of a New world order.
    Many world leaders, Presidents, prime ministers, royalty and senior executives of major Fortune 5000 companies are members of Illuminati.
    Now, for the FIRST TIME IN HISTORY ,we are opening our doors to the masses. If you would like to join illuminati, Just register with us today

E-mail: illuminatievangelism@gmail.com

CALL OR text message: +1(518) 286-6352

BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERSWHO JOIN ILLUMINATI.

A Cash Reward of USD $500,000 A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD$120,000

A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice one Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination. One year Golf Membership package a V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the world a total Lifestyle change Access to Bohemian Groove One Month booked Appointment with top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World

5. Raphael on August 17th, 2018 8:05 am

Not much to say concerning Dr. Wakina, we all know Dr. Wakina love spell is capable of resurrecting a dead-end relationship. This is just a simply thank you for bringing back my ex-wife after three years and four months of ongoing feud. His mysterious spell worked as testified by people he has helped, he saved my married just as promised. I will conclude by saying with Dr. spell you don’t need to fight anymore or go through pains just to save your marriage. His contact email is (dr.wakinalovetemple@gmail.com)

6. james on August 17th, 2018 9:12 am

JOIN ILLUMINATI THE SECRET SOCIETY, CALL +19136084584

ILLUMINATI comes from the latin meaning ”Enlightened ones”.They were a short lived secret society in the late 18th century whose aim was to bring New world order through moral and spiritual enlightenment.The central figure who started this secret society was Adam weishapt ,who was a German philosopher, and a professor of civil and canon law.Adam was brilliant academically whose life and discipline was structure through the teaching of a Jesuit school.
    Are you sure that you want to join illuminate society we have been guiding many people through.Spirit guides from all over the World.
    I will reveal to you the secrets of Your life and mysteries of the untold.
    Helping you achieve your goals for success,And ways to improve your destiny.We welcome every one to this society where by,are you a musician,footballer,firm star,politician etc, every one can [THE MORE PEOPLE THE MORE STRENGTH $ POWERS WE GAIN],Join now. For more information call +19136084584 or Email 666illuminatiinitiation29@gmail.com

7. JAMES on August 18th, 2018 12:41 pm

PLEASE AND PLEASE YOU MOST BEWARE MANY OF THESE POST ON HOW TO JOIN ILLUMINATI, THEY ARE NOT REAL,I WAS SCAM TWICE TRYING TO JOIN ILLUMINATI. THEY PROMISE ME MONEY, CAR AND HOUSE BUT IT WAS ALL SCAM I LOST OVER $3500 UNTIL A FRIEND OF MINE FROM TEXAS DIRECT ME TO THE REAL AGENT WERE I FINALLY BECOME ILLUMINATI MEMBER AND $50,000.00 U S D WAS GIVEN TO ME AS A NEW MEMBER,PLEASE BEWARE OF SO MANY POST IF YOU WANT TO BE RICH AND FAMOUS THEN CONTACT THE REAL AGENT DOM EZE BECKLY. ADD UP WhatsApp / Call NUMBER :+2349069489430 .
    ILLUMINATI IS REAL AND WE RULES THE WORLD AND EVERYBODY IS WELCOME
    CONTACT HIM TODAY AND FOLLOW THE LIGHT TODAY

8. Illuminati Temple on August 19th, 2018 9:14 pm

JOIN THE ILLUMINATI666 BROTHERHOOD?!!!
    contact us on whatsapp +2349032874171 or http://www.viber +639356569294,or
    Text us on +12149976176 or (worldillminatitemple001@gmail.com)
    Are you a business man, or woman,are you a pastor
    or an artist,, do you want to be famous or you want
    to be rich or powerful, it is better you become a
    member of Illuminati and make your dream come
    true . this is the chance for you now to become a
    member of the illumonati Brother hood and get what you
    seek from us.if you are ready to become a member
    of Illuminati and realize your dream then-: whatsapp
    us +2349032874171 or email (worldillminatitemple001@gmail.com)
    fill in the following as well-:
    NAME………………..
    NEXT OF KIN……………….
    ADDRESS……………..
    MARITAL STATUS………….
    COUNTRY………
    STATE………………
    OCCUPATION…………….
    MOBILE LINE…………
    A NEW MEMBER WILL GIVEN THE SUM OF
    2MILLION DOLLARS, A CAR AND A HOUSE IN ANY
    PART OF THE WORLD. NOTE: WE ARE NOT FORCING
    ANYBODY FOR THIS. IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED
    PLEASE DON’T APPLY.

9. Illuminati Temple on August 19th, 2018 10:12 pm

Don’t failed to see the light. Money, powers, fame, and wealth become your title in just three days. If interested to join the illuminati brotherhood headquarters at (U.S.A) mail us (worldillminatitemple001@gmail.com) Call or whatsapp on +2349032874171 or http://www.viber.com +639356569294 contact me +12149976176
    For your online initiation. No matter where you are. No distance can affect the work of our great baphomet. Contact us today and say yes to your dreams. Hail Baphomet,

10. Michelle Armstrong on August 20th, 2018 4:44 pm

I cannot believe this… MY EX HUSBAND IS BACK TO ME!!!
    My name is Michelle. This is a story of Doctor Odunga who brought my ex husband back to me in 3 days of contact. He told me me he would do it but i didn’t believe him but decided to give him a try and to my greatest surprise, my ex husband came home and started playing with the kids and gave me a kiss on my cheek, knelt down on his knees and begged me for leaving without a goodbye. I heard he had woman he was seeing before he left me and i was devastated which made me seek help in a spell caster such as Doctor Odunga. I also met this man through a testimony about him and i contacted his email at odungaspelltemple@gmail. com and when i explained things to him, he told me not to worry. I am very happy today that my husband who left me for over 2 years, came back home. I asked him what about the other woman and he said that was his past and nothing will ever make him leave again. I am thankful to Doctor Odunga. Contact him to help you now at odungaspelltemple@gmail. com

11. Jeffery Devi on August 21st, 2018 2:35 am

HOW THE ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD HELPED ME BECOME SUCCESSFUL IN LIFE.

How i become successful in life, I am so grateful today is because of the illuminati brotherhood. the Illuminati brotherhood continues to change my life day by day, hails to the illuminati brother, i was deeply strangled up by poverty and i had no body to help me, and also i search for help from different corners but to no available, i have worked so hard to make it in life, i have done so many things in life, just to make it and live a happy life with my family, i do not know what to do next i was just thinking about my life, i was scammed some many times but i still do not give up, i see people around me getting rich but to me, i get poor everyday of my life, i start to think of what to do next just to get rich and live a good life, one day i think of going for research in google, and i say how many people giving testimony on how the illuminati brotherhood helped then to get rich and famous, so i think of joining the illuminati brother so that i can also get rich and be famous in life, because i have go through pains in life, so i make up my mind and decide to join the illuminati brotherhood, to my own believe i see my life changed for good, i was given amount of $2,000,000.00 USD to start a new life, i am so proud of myself and i am a great man today, because of the illuminati brotherhood has help me to become someone well know in the world, the mission of the illuminati brotherhood is to wipe away suffering and hardship away from everyone life. so if you are a business man/woman, an artist, a pastor, a working class, student and you want wealth,fame,protection,long life, prosperity just name it, the illuminati brotherhood is ready to help you achieve your dreams, if you where scammed before do not worry it is free to join the illuminati brotherhood, you have to know this again it is free to join the illuminati brotherhood that is order from the lord Lucifer, to join the illuminati brotherhood, you have to email: churchofinitiationcenter@gmail.com call or text +15088192672 on how to join the illuminati brotherhood, join and see changes in your life.

12. clouds on August 21st, 2018 2:50 am

My name is Heidi Ellaine, I lives in United States, my Email [covenantsolutiontemple@gmail.com] help me thank DR. covenant who helped cured me from HERPES SIMPLEX in just one (1) week. I got
    to know him from a friend who he helped, at first I doubt if his herbal
    product would work until my friend put her car at stake that if it doesn’t
    work she would give me her car. After which I decided to try, to God be the
    glory am now a living testimony, all thanks to DR. covenant, if not for him I would
    not have been healed so easily.. You can reach him via
    covenantsolutiontemple@gmail.com or call/whatsapp at +2349057353987, you can also
    contact him on cure on……
    1. GONORREA
    2. SYPHILIS
    3. ASTHMA
    4. STROKE
    5. DIABETES MELLITUS
    6. SIMPLEX HERPES
    7. RINGING EAR
    8.LOW SPERM COUNT
    9.SICKLE CELL
    10.HIV/AIDS
    11.CANCER

13. willie Anderson on August 21st, 2018 4:54 am

INTRODUCTION TO ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD

CALL OR TEXT: +1(518) 286-6352
    OR
    EMAIL: illuminatievangelism@gmail.com

WATSAPP: +16315383658

14. Ella on August 23rd, 2018 6:10 pm

Hello Everyone I want to quickly use this medium to share a testimony on how i was directed to a Legit and real illuminati member who have transformed my life from grass to grace, from being poor to a rich woman who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months of trying to to be a member of the illuminati and was scammed the sum of $3,000 i became so desperate in being a member online who will not add to my pains, then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently became a member, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion she told me about a man called Paul mark who is the grand master in the whole of Africa. So i applied to become a member of illuminati easily without stress and all the preparations where made concerning how to become a member in two(2) days i became a member and the sum of 1.5 million dollars was deposited into my bank account so i want to advice any one who wants to become a member should call him,+2348163028633 or WhatsApp him +2348163028633 or email (illuminatiworldoffamous@gmail.com.com) he does not know am doing this i pray that lucifer will bless him for the good things he has done in my life.

15. Garrett Steve on August 24th, 2018 12:48 pm

HELLO, ARE YOU SEEKING FOR RICHES, FAME, POWER, KNOWLEDGE AND WISDOM. Are you a business Man or Woman, Politician, Musician, Pastor, Lawyer, Actor, Actress, Banker, Footballer, Model, Graduate, student, Engineer And you want to be Rich, Famous and Powerful in Life,
    THIS IS YOUR GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY, The great Illuminati brotherhood will make you Rich, Powerful, famous and wealthy. You can achieve all your dreams and heart desire by being a member of the Illuminati brotherhood, Long life and prosperity here on Earth.
    If you really want to become a member of the great Illuminati contact us today VIA: joinilluminatibrotherhoodnow@gmail.com or Whatsapp +233 541 724 513.

16. JAMES on August 24th, 2018 8:10 pm

Hello How can I explain this testimony to the public about a great temple of the Illuminati were you find, riches, power and fame, are you a business man or woman, are you a pastor or politicians or a lecturer, are you a student or graduate, who so ever you are in all over the world dose not matter to us, what matter a lot to us is to see you happy and rich, we are giving you the chance here to be what so ever you want to be in life, join the Illuminati secret brothers hood and get all you need in life, we offer every thing you need in life, if you are really ready to make it in life is better you join us now! How to Join Illuminati and become rich and famous! How to Join Illuminati in united kingdom How to Join Illuminati in united states How to Join Illuminati in South Africa How to Join Illuminati in Canada How to Join Illuminati in Germany How to Join Illuminati in Malaysia How to Join Illuminati in Italy How to Join Illuminati in Australia How to Join Illuminati in Belize How to Join Illuminati in Nigeria How to Join Illuminati in Kenya, How to Join Illuminati and become Rich How to Join Illuminati and have all you want in life join the Illuminati any were you are In the world today kindly email us now so that we can proceed with your request from our temple, contact us through this email now on (illuminatiworldofrich@gmail.com) or Call and Whatsapp via +2349034412845 you will be glad as me…….

17. smith benson on August 25th, 2018 8:17 am

Hello everyone I am Mr Smith Benson from usa, I am giving a testimony on how I joined the illuminati brotherhood, I was trying to join this organization for so many years now,I was scammed by fake agent in south Africa and nigeria,I was down,I could not feed my self and my family anymore and I tryed to make money by all miss but all avail, I was afraid to contact any illuminati agent because they have eat my money.One day I across a post of someone giving a testimony, thanking a man called Paul mark of being helping him to join the illuminati brotherhood, then I look at the man email and the phone number that was written there, it was a Nigeria number I was afraid to contact him because a Nigerian agent eat my $5,000 and go away with the money then I was very tired, confused and I decided to contact the person that was given the testimony and i called him and I communicated with him on phone calls before he started telling me his own story about when he wanted to join, he told me everything to do, then I made up my mind and called the agent called Paul mark and he told me everything to do, and I was initiated, surprisingly I was given my benefit of being a new member of the great illuminati brotherhood I was so happy, For those of you trying to join this organization this is your opportunity for you to join CONTACT MR PAUL MARK call (+2348163028633 or WhatsApp him +2348163028633 or email: illuminatiworldoffamous@gmail.com

18. EVELYN JENKINS on August 25th, 2018 5:55 pm

19. maria cooker on August 27th, 2018 10:58 am

WHATSAPP THE HEAD OFFICE WITH +2349073571984
    HELLO EVERYONE I WAS BROWSING THE INTERNET AND I SAW A LOT OF WRONG QUOTE CONCERNING THE ILLUMINATI SOCIETY, I FELT BAD ABOUT IT, I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW FEW THINGS ABOUT THE ILLUMINATI SOCIETY. FIRST, I JOIN THE ILLUMINATI SOCIETY THROUGH THE HELP OF AN AGENT SOMEONE INTRODUCED ME TO ONLINE, AFTER YEARS OF o THEY WILL GIVE YOU. ONE THING I WANT TO CORRECT IS THAT THE ILLUMINATI DON’T PAY MEMBER ANY SALARY, IF YOU ARE NEWLY INITIATED THEY WILL GIVE YOU THE SEED OF WEALTH AND BLESS YOU WITH WISDOM, POWER, INFLUENCE E.T.C YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL THE SEED OF WEALTH IS THE ONLY MONEY THE ILLUMINATI SOCIETY GIVE TO THEIR MEMBER, WITH THIS YOU CAN START ANYTHING WITH THE MONEY AND YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL. ANOTHER THING IS THAT THE SOCIETY HAVE SPECIAL BLESSING FOR POLITICIANS AND SUPER STARS. BEING AN ILLUMINATI MEMBER IS A PERSONAL DECISION, THE SOCIETY DON’T FORCE OR BEG PEOPLE TO JOIN THEM. I JOINED BECAUSE I WANT TO, NO BODY FORCE ME AND AM VERY HAPPY TO BE A MEMBER TODAY BECAUSE THEY HAVE CONTRIBUTED GREATLY TO MY LIFE BY MAKING ME ONE OF THE LEADING BUSINESS MAN IN THE WORLD. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING THE ILLUMINATI SOCIETY WHATSAPP THE HEAD OFFICE WITH +2349073571984

20. Logan Marvin on August 28th, 2018 10:42 am

HOW I JOIN THE ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD FOR FREE WITHOUT PAYING ANY MONEY TO JOIN.

How the illuminati brotherhood changed my life for good, i want to give thanks to the Lord Lucifer for accepting, I am so grateful today is because of the illuminati brotherhood help me achieve my goals in life, i was deeply strangled up by poverty and i had no body to help me, i deiced to join the illuminati brotherhood, but i met the wrong people, i was scammed some many times but i still do not give up, because when you give up in life, life will also give up on you, i have done so many things in life just to make it and live a happy life with my family, i believe one day i will meet the right person that we help me join the real illuminati brotherhood, because i did not give up i was so lucky to meet the right agent of illuminati brotherhood that make me join the illuminati brotherhood successfully, when i was totally initiated to the illuminati brotherhood family, i was given all the benefits amount of $2,000,000.00, ring of protection, international visa to travel to any countries in the world, house of my choice, car of my choice , this is my own testimony i am so proud of myself and i am a great man who is well known in the world, the mission of the illuminati brotherhood is to wipe away suffering and hardship away from everyone life, if you have be scammed my advise for you is not to give up, if you are interested to join the illuminati brotherhood, you are a business man/woman, an artist, a pastor, a working class, student and you want to be successful in life, you have to contact the illuminati brotherhood official email: churchofdevilinitiationcenter@gmail. com or call/text WhatApp +15088192672 on how to join the illuminati brotherhood and become successful in life, i want you all to know this it is free to join the illuminati brotherhood you will not pay any money to join the illuminati brotherhood.

21. ROBERTO LIGHT on August 29th, 2018 3:43 am

Hello, Do you want to join the illuminati and be rich ,famous and powerful?
    for the rest of your life ? Benefits given to new member who join the
    illuminati $90,000,000 into your bank account……
    $600,000 weekly salary………
    A car value at $400.000…….
    Award contract worth $500,000,000…….
    A House in any country of your own choice. And a free visa to your dream country.Total lifestyle changes?? if you are interested, WhatsApp us: +2348147226753 ,OR Email us on: greatilluminati0666@gmail.com, so we can begin the joining process!!!

22. Alex on August 29th, 2018 5:51 am

welcome to the Illuminati world bringing the poor , needy and the talented to limelight of fame and riches,get money, fame, power, security, get recognize in your business, political race,rise to the top in whatever you do, be protected spiritually all this you will achieve in a twinkle of an eye when you get initiated into the GREAT Illuminati TEMPLE once you are initiated to the ILLUMINATI EMPIRE,you will have numerous benefits. do you wanna join?if yes message the grand master now on whatsApp on:+1(970)4443055

23. annlona on August 29th, 2018 11:28 pm

Join the Illuminati for political & economic power. Yes it is true our members have wealth, power & spiritual strength but we have a goal. Are you prepared to make the goals of the Illuminati your own.

The Illuminati order controls world affairs through a network of secret members around the world in influential positions in government & business. Join the Illuminati for lifetime membership to help you become rich.+2347060571038
    And if you want to make money too

24. illuminati paul on August 31st, 2018 3:43 am

HELLO EVERYONE I WAS BROWSING THE INTERNET AND I SAW A LOT OF
    WRONG QUOTE CONCERNING THE ILLUMINATI SOCIETY, I FELT BAD ABOUT
    IT, I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW FEW THINGS ABOUT THE ILLUMINATI SOCIETY.
    FIRST, I JOIN THE ILLUMINATI SOCIETY THROUGH THE HELP OF AN AGENT
    SOMEONE INTRODUCED ME TO ONLINE, AFTER YEARS OF DETERMINATION TO BE A
    MEMBER. BEING A MEMBER OF THE ILLUMINATI YOUR WEALTH IS GUARANTEE, YOU
    WILL BE PROTECTED, FAME, POWER INFLUENCE E.T.C ALL THESE THEY WILL
    GIVE YOU. ONE THING I WANT TO CORRECT IS THAT THE ILLUMINATI DON’T PAY
    MEMBER ANY SALARY, IF YOU ARE NEWLY INITIATED THEY WILL GIVE YOU THE
    SEED OF WEALTH AND BLESS YOU WITH WISDOM, POWER, INFLUENCE E.T.C YOU
    NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL THE SEED OF WEALTH IS THE ONLY MONEY THE
    ILLUMINATI SOCIETY GIVE TO THEIR MEMBER, WITH THIS YOU CAN START
    ANYTHING WITH THE MONEY AND YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL. ANOTHER THING IS
    THAT THE SOCIETY HAVE SPECIAL BLESSING FOR POLITICIANS AND SUPER
    STARS. BEING AN ILLUMINATI MEMBER IS A PERSONAL DECISION, THE SOCIETY
    DON’T FORCE OR BEG PEOPLE TO JOIN THEM. I JOINED BECAUSE I WANT TO, NO
    BODY FORCE ME AND AM VERY HAPPY TO BE A MEMBER TODAY BECAUSE THEY HAVE
    CONTRIBUTED GREATLY TO MY LIFE BY MAKING ME ONE OF THE LEADING
    BUSINESS MAN IN THE WORLD. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING THE
    ILLUMINATI SOCIETY CALL AGENT ALBERT WEALTH ON +2348160801908OR WHATSAPP
    HIM ON +2348160801908 OR EMAIL HIM ON JOYICEPAUL22@gmail.com HE WAS
    THE ONE THAT HELP ME. THIS IS THE LITTLE HELP I CAN GIVE YOU.
    IF THERE SHOULD BE ANY QUESTIONS YOU WISH TO ASK YOU CAN CONTACT ME
    ON MY WHATSAPP NUMBER +2348160801908.

25. illuminati paul on September 1st, 2018 9:13 pm

CONTACT Mr Joyice Paul call (+2348160801908 or WhatsApp him through this number +2348160801908 or email:Joyicepaul22@gmail.com Hello everyone I am mr charles adamson from uganda, I am giving a testimony on how I joined the illuminati brotherhood, I was trying to join this organization for so many years now,I was scammed by fake agent in south Africa and Nigeria,I was down,I could not feed my self and my family anymore and I tried to make money by all miss but all invail, I was afraid to contact any illuminati agent because they have eat my money,One day I across a post of someone giving a testimony, thanking a man called paul smith of being helping him to join the illuminati brotherhood, then I look at the man email and the phone number that was written there, it was a nigeria number I was afraid to contact him because a nigerian agent eat my 200,000 and go away with the money then I was very tired, confused and I decided to contact the person that was given the testimony and i called him and I communicated with him on phone calls before he started telling me his own story about when he wanted to join, he told me everything to do, then I made up my mind and called the agent called paul smith and he told me everything to do, and I was initiated, surprisely I was given my benefit of being a new member of the great illuminati brotherhood I was so happy,For those of you trying to join this organization this is your opportunity for you to join CONTACT MR Joyice paul call (+2348160801908or WhatsApp him +2348160801908 or email:Joyicepaul22@gmail.com

26. mr james on September 6th, 2018 5:52 am

TESTIMONY TESTIMONY TESTIMONY i want to USE THIS great opportunity to share my testimony of how i become rich and famous today… i was deeply strangled up by poverty and i had no body to help me, and also i search for help from different corners but to no avail… i see people around me getting rich but to me i was so ashamed of my self so i met a man on my way he was very rich and he was a doctor so he told me something and i think over it though out the day so the next day i looked up and i keep repeating what he said to me. ” if you want to get rich quick and be famous” you need to cross your heart and do what is in your mind so i tried all i could in other for me to do as he said so later on i told my fellow friend about this same thing then my friend was interested in my suggestions so i decided to look in the internet and i found their number so we decided to contact them and unfortunately we did as they instruct us to do and later they told us to get some requirements and all the rest… so this initiation took us just a week and later on the great fraternity gave us $1,200,000 to start up our lives…. and now am testifying that if in any case you want to join any great fraternity all you need to do is for you to contact them because they are legitimate and they do as what they instructed them to do, so if there is any one who is also interested should kindly WhattsApp us on +2349063879939 for more information and get rich and famous apply now and celebrate with us thanks.

27. dan jerry on September 6th, 2018 7:14 am

i want to share my testimony of how i become rich and famous today… i was deeply strangled up by poverty and i had no body to help me, and also i search for help from different corners but to no avail… i see people around me getting rich but to me i was so ashamed of my self so i met a man on my way he was very rich and he was a doctor so he told me something and i think over it though out the day so the next day i looked up and i keep repeating what he said to me. ” if you want to get rich quick and be famous” you need to cross your heart and do what is in your mind so i tried all i could in other for me to do as he said so later on i told my fellow friend about this same thing then my friend was interested in my suggestions so i decided to look in the internet and i found their number so we decided to contact them and unfortunately we did as they instruct us to do and later they told us to get some requirements and all the rest… so this initiation took us just a week and later on the great fraternity gave us $1,200,000 to start up our lives…. and now am testifying that if in any case you want to join any great fraternity all you need to do is for you to contact them because they are legitimate and they do as what they instructed them to do, so you can as well WhatsApp me +2348106618681 or for more information +1(705)8062021 you can Email: illuminatipowerful666@gmail.com..

28. JOHN ALEX on September 6th, 2018 10:40 am

My name is Mr. JOHN ALEX, I am 33 years old and I based in Canada. I want to notify the general public how I was helped by Illuminati temple in regaining back my business position after been sacked for about a year and six months. I have been in pains and trouble since when I was sacked from the company where I work called Canada Deposit Insurance corporation in Ottawa (headquarter) in Canada as an agency executive. I have been hopeless, financially down through out that year. But one day as I was browsing through the Internet I came across the post of Mr. John an Illuminati agent saying you can be famous, rich and successful in life by been a member of the great Illuminati Brotherhood, immediately I contacted him and I explained everything to him and he recommended me and he helped me by initiating me to the Great Illuminati Brotherhood and also he gave me all the guidelines and told me their place of worship. With the help of Mr. John I was able to go to the temple and there I was initiated fully as a complete Illuminati member. Surprisingly 40 hours after I was initiated, I receive a call from the company that I have been accepted back again as the agency executive of the company at first I was shocked and surprised but latter regain myself, I was told to resume work the next day by 7:00am. Starting from that day I and my family had been living a joyful and a luxurious life. So viewers who are interested in becoming a member of the Illuminati Brotherhood and also wants to be famous, rich, wealthy and gain power should peacefully contact Mr. John on his email address on (illuminatibloodmoney88@gmail.com) or you can as well call him on +2349060961651 or add him up on whatsapp on +2349060961651) . Be a member of the great Illuminati Brotherhood and achieve all your heart desire and accomplish your dreams. Thanks to the Great Illuminati Brotherhood….

29. ROBERTO LIGHT on September 8th, 2018 2:51 am

Hello, Bewear of online fraudsters most of them are not our member and all those fake benefit that they are using to attract people be carefull of them. Those that have ear let them here…. No matter where you are. No distance can affect the work of our baphomet. Join the great ILLUMINATI and achieve your dreams.
    you will been giving powers to overcome your enemies…
    $90,000,000 into your bank account……
    $600,000 weekly salary………
    A car value at $400.000…….
    Award contract worth $500,000,000…….
    A House in any country of your own choice. And a free visa to your dream country.Total lifestyle changes..
    long life and properity given to you as long as you win souls Into the great ILLUMINATI If you are interested WhatsApp us: +2348147226753 ,OR Email us on: greatilluminati0666@gmail.com ,so we can begin the joining process!!!

30. powell scott on September 8th, 2018 10:00 pm

Hello!!! Do you want to me a member of the great illuminati brotherhood and earn a chance of receiving $30,000 every month and be popular among others and have riches,wealth and fame beyond measures?this is the only open opportunity of being a member of the great brotherhood illuminati,i was sent by freemason high chief to bring 42members into the brotherhood,i have gotten 30,so we are looking for 12 lucky members,try and be among the 12people to be rich,wealthy and famous.
    Email us at:powellscottilluminati666@gmail.com,call or text us at;+17147076090,also whatsapp us at;+2340832496611 so that we can begin the joining process.

31. CARLOS FRANK on September 9th, 2018 4:05 am

I was thinking that illuminati is not real, But today with Mr CARLOS I now believe that illuminati is real, when

you come across wrong person’s you will think that life is not real but when you are with the real one you will

experience the goodness of your life, To MR CARLOS has made me discovered my purpose of life. Welcome to the great

brotherhood of Illuminati 666: +2348169193901. WhatsApp mr CARLOS +2348169193901, from , USA, and every other

Country’s on how to join the Illuminati brotherhood to get rich and famous, You may be a politician, business

man/woman ,musical artist, student, footballer or whatever occupation you do, you want to be rich, powerful and

famous in life. Illuminati can grant all your heart desires join the Illuminati to become rich and famous in life,

Illuminati will make you achieve your dream to become rich and protect you all the days of your life…… BENEFIT

GIVEN TO A NEW MEMBER WHO JOIN THE ILLUMINATI a cash reward of usd $500,000.00USD a new sleek dream car valued at

USD $3.5,000USD a dream house build in any country of your own choice one month holiday (fully paid) to your dream

tourist destination. One year golf membership package a V I P treatment in all airports in the world a total

lifestyle change access to bohemian grove monthly payment of $5,000,00USD into your bank account every month as a

member, one month booked appointment with top 5 world leaders and top 5 celebrities in the world» JOIN ILLUMINATI

YOUR FINANCIALDIFFICULTIES ARE BROUGHT TO AN END. WE SUPPORT YOU BOTH FINANCIALLYAND SPIRITUALLY TO ENSURE YOU LIVE

A COMFORTABLE LIFE. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED CONTACT MR CARLOS on WhatsApp him +2348169193901 Or

email:illuminatibrotherhood180@gmail.com For immediately response… My Regard to mr CARLOS.

32. Andrew Bennald on September 9th, 2018 6:53 am

WELCOME TO ILLUMINATI,; the Club of the Rich and Famous; is the world oldest and largest fraternity made up of 3 Millions Members.We are one Family under one father who is the Supreme Being. In Illuminati we believe that we were born in paradise and no member should struggle in this world. Hence all our new members are given Money Rewards once they join in order to upgrade their lifestyle.; interested viewers should contact us; on..(ymcmbworldmoney@gmail.com)or call Mr Andrew fore more info..+2349035553397

33. jamemary on September 9th, 2018 8:04 am

Hello. vewer am here to share my testimony on how I finally join the Illuminati hood and became rich , I tried all my possible best to become a member of the hood but I was scam several times , before I finally come across a testimony on net so I contacted the agent , I was so afraid that he will ask me for lot of money before I can join the hood but to my greatest surprise he only ask me to obtain the pot of riches which I did and today, am so happy to say to the world that am one of the richest by having the sum of $ 360 millions dollars in my personal account as a new member in Africa and am also known all over the world with the business given to me by the Illuminati and also have power to do that which I want . .. … I know so many people may be on my lane also looking for help Email him on ESESILUMINATISPELLl@Gmail.com or .whatsapp him on +2348129371341 only serious people should contact remember no going back. 6.6.6..

34. jamemary on September 9th, 2018 8:05 am

Hello. vewer am here to share my testimony on how I finally join the Illuminati hood and became rich , I tried all my possible best to become a member of the hood but I was scam several times , before I finally come across a testimony on net so I contacted the agent , I was so afraid that he will ask me for lot of money before I can join the hood but to my greatest surprise he only ask me to obtain the pot of riches which I did and today, am so happy to say to the world that am one of the richest by having the sum of $ 360 millions dollars in my personal account as a new member in Africa and am also known all over the world with the business given to me by the Illuminati and also have power to do that which I want . .. … I know so many people may be on my lane also looking for help Email him on ESESILUMINATISPELLl@Gmail.com or .whatsapp him on +2348129371341 only serious people should contact remember no going back. 6.6.6…

35. Hector Trenton on September 10th, 2018 8:40 am

PLEASE READ, I want to give testimony of my life, how my life changed totally from bad to good, I want to thank the Lord Grand Master of illuminati, for accepting me in to the illuminati brotherhood, I have try so many times to join the illuminati, but I was scammed but I never give up, because if you give up in life, life will give up on you, I still keep on trying because I believe I will join the illuminati and become successful in life, finally I met the right person who helped me and show me the way to join the illuminati, as you can see today I am giving my testimony of how the illuminati brotherhood helped me, become successful and well known in America, when I was totally initiated to the illuminati brotherhood, I was given so many benefits as a new member.
    Below are the benefits given to me as a new member
    1 CASH OF $2,000,000.00
    2 CAR OF MY CHOICE
    3 HOUSE OF MY CHOICE
    4 INTERNATIONAL VISA TO TRAVEL TO ANY COUNTRIES IN THE WORLDS
    5 RING OF PROTECTION TO PROTECT MY SELF AND MY FAMILY
    6 POT OF WEALTH
    I want to use this opportunity to advise who have be scammed before, you do not need to give you, the illuminati brotherhood is real if you meet the right people you will not pay any money to join the illuminati, I want you all to know it is free to join the illuminati brotherhood, you do not need to pay any money to join, all the illuminati brotherhood needs from you is loyalty, you need to do what you are as to do so that the Lord Grand Master of illuminati brotherhood will grant you all your wishes, and your benefits as a new member will be given to you, if you want to be rich, powerful, protected, famous you have to contact the illuminati brotherhood official email: initiationilluminaticenter@gmail.com or call/text WhatApp +1 (508) 819-2672 on how to join the illuminati brotherhood for free without paying any money to join.

36. paul miak on September 11th, 2018 10:49 am

37. JAMES on September 12th, 2018 2:45 pm

i am giving a testimony on how i become rich and famous today… i was deeply
    strangled up by poverty and i had no body to help me, and also i search for
    help from different corners but to know avail. i see people around me
    getting rich but to me i was so ashamed of my self so i met a man on my way
    he was very rich and he was a doctor so he told me something and i think
    over it though out the day so the next day i looked up and i keep repeating
    what he said to me. ” if you want to get rich quick and be famous” you need
    to cross your heart and do what is in your mind so i tried all i could in
    other for me to do as he said so later on i told my fellow friend about
    this same thing then my friend was interested in my suggestions so i
    decided to look in the internet and i found an email address
    agentadamsjohnson@gmail.comso we decided to contact them and unfortunately
    we did as they instruct us to do and later they told us to get some
    requirements and all the rest… so this initiation took us just a week and
    later on the great fraternity gave us $50,000.00 USD to start up our
    lives…. and now am testifying that if in any case you want to join any
    great fraternity all you need to do is for you to contact them because they
    are legitimate and they do as what they instructed them to do okay so email
    them now at (agentadamsjohnson@gmail.com) call +2348159753628 or whatsapp
    +2348159753628

38. jose alfred on September 12th, 2018 3:47 pm

Hello everyone, i was browsing the internet and i saw a lot of wrong post
    concerning the ILLUMINATI SOCIETY, i felt bad about it, i want to let you
    know few things about the ILLUMINATI SOCIETY. First, i join the ILLUMINATI HOOD through the help of an agent someone introduced me to online, after years of determination to be a member. being a member of the ILLUMINATI your wealth is guarantee, you will be protected, fame, power influence e.t.c all these they will give you. one thing i want to correct is that the ILLUMINATI is straight forward, if you are newly initiated they will give you the seed of wealth and bless you with wisdom, power,
    influence e.t.c you need to be successful.the seed of wealth is the only
    money the ILLUMINATI SOCIETY give to their member, with this you can start anything with the money and you will be successful. Another thing is that the society have special blessing for politicians and super stars. Being an ILLUMINATI member is a personal decision, the society don’t force or beg people to join them. i joined because i want to, no body force me and am very happy to be a member today because they have contributed greatly to my life by making me one of the leading business man in the world. If you are interested in joining the ILLUMINATI SOCIETY contact agent SIR Lord Gregson on +2348143502763 or email illuminatihomeforall@gmail.com or you can also WhatsApp him he was the one that help me. this is the little help i can give you.

39. john on September 12th, 2018 11:31 pm

+2348159753628

40. Hector Trenton on September 13th, 2018 11:29 am

1 CASH OF $2,000,000.00
    2 CAR OF MY CHOICE
    3 HOUSE OF MY CHOICE
    6 POT OF WEALTH
    I want to use this opportunity to advise who have be scammed before, you do not need to give you, the illuminati brotherhood is real if you meet the right people you will not pay any money to join the illuminati, I want you all to know it is free to join the illuminati brotherhood, you do not need to pay any money to join, all the illuminati brotherhood needs from you is loyalty, you need to do what you are as to do so that the Lord Grand Master of illuminati brotherhood will grant you all your wishes, and your benefits as a new member will be given to you, if you want to be rich, powerful, protected, famous you have to contact the illuminati brotherhood official email: initiationilluminaticenter@gmail.com or call/text WhatApp +1 (254) 522 7022 on how to join the illuminati brotherhood for free without paying any money to join.

41. agent ben on September 14th, 2018 4:50 am

WELCOME TO THE GREAT BROTHERHOOD. ILLUMINATI.contact us now illuminatitemple34solobest@gmail.com or you whatsapp our agent number +233246324569.? Do you want to be a member of Illuminati as a brotherhood that will make you rich and famous in the world and have power to control people in the high place in the worldwide Are you a business man or woman, artist, politician , musician, student, pastor,Footballer or basket baler do you want to be rich, famous, powerful in life,join the Illuminati brotherhood cult today and get instant rich sum of. 8.4 million-dollars in a week, and a free home.any where you choose to live in this wonderland also get 10,000,000 U.S dollars monthly as a salary %u2026 BENEFIT GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI. 1. A Cash Reward of USD$500,000 USD 2. A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $300,000 USD 3.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice 4. One Month holiday(fully paid) to your dream tourist destination. 5.One year package 6.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World 7.A total Lifestyle change 8.Access to Bohemian Grove 9.Monthly payment of $5,000,000Usdinto your bank account every month as a member 10.One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World. If you are interested of joining us in the great brotherhood illuminati666 satanic hand symbol contact us now.

42. dan jerry on September 15th, 2018 11:59 pm

Welcome to brotherhood Illuminati where you can become
    rich famous and popular and your life story we be change
    totally my name is Dan Jerry I am here to share my
    testimony on how I join the great brotherhood Illuminati
    and my life story was change immediately . I was very poor
    no job and I has no money to even feed and take care of my
    family I was confuse in life I don’t know what to do I try all
    my possible best to get money but no one work out for me
    each day I share tears, I was just looking out my family no
    money to take care of them until one day I decided to join
    the great Illuminati , I come across them in the internet I
    never believe I said let me try I email them.all what they
    said we happen in my life just started it was like a dream to
    me they really change my story totally . They give me the
    sum of $1,200,000 and many thing. through the Illuminati I
    was able to become rich, and have many industry on my
    own and become famous and popular in my country , today
    me and my family is living happily and I am the most
    happiest man here is the opportunity for you to join the
    Illuminati and become rich and famous in life and be like
    other people and you life we be change totally.If you are
    interested in joining the great brotherhood Illuminati.then
    contact him +2348106618681 or for more information +1(705)8062021
    email:illuminatibrotherpowerful@gmail.com or you need my assistance
    email:danjerry04@gmail.com…

43. henlen grace on September 16th, 2018 10:47 am

Hello everyone I am mr johnsos from usa, I am giving a testimony on
    how I joined the illuminati brotherhood, I was trying to join this
    organization for so many years now,I was scammed by fake agent in south
    Africa and nigeria,I was down,I could not feed my self and my family
    anymore and I tryed to make money by all miss but all avail, I was afraid
    to contact any illuminati agent because they have eat my money.One day I
    across a post of someone giving a testimony, thanking a man called adamson of
    being helping him to join the illuminati brotherhood, then I look at the
    man email and the phone number that was written there, it was a nigeria
    number I was afraid to contact him because a nigerian agent eat my 5,000$
    and go away with the money then I was very tired, confused and I decided to
    contact the person that was given the testimony and i called him and I
    communicated with him on phone calls before he started telling me his own
    story about when he wanted to join, he told me everything to do, then I
    made up my mind and called the agent called adamson and he told me everything
    to do, and I was initiated, surprisedly I was given my benefit of being a
    new member of the great illuminati brotherhood I was so happy,For those of
    you trying to join this organization this is your opportunity for you to
    join CONTACT aGENT mr adamson call (+2347055902500) OR EMAILfrancisbernard502@GMAIL.COm
    or WhatsApp him +2347055902500

44. Goodluck Mark on September 16th, 2018 12:17 pm

join the great illuminati and rich and famous in life so you can make your heart desire in life i was like you before brother now look at where i am now contact or whatsapp +2348119278429 THANKS FOR YOU TO NO THE RIGHT WAY

45. antonio on September 16th, 2018 3:28 pm

Do you want to be a member of Illuminati brotherhood so that you can be
    rich for ever and it can also make your name famous and powerful to control
    people in high places in the world.are you a Politicians,
    Musicians,Business Man/Woman,here is the wright place were your poverty we
    be to an end and opportunity to become a member of the GREAT
    Illuminati.Illuminati will give you talent to become what ever you want to
    become in life without any stress you will famous. any new member of
    Illuminati will be giving the sum of ten million US DOLLARS once you have
    be initiated then you will get more benefits,you will live long life no
    blood sacrifice .if you are interested kindly contact our new agent now he live in
    Europe and he is here to help you to become a member of illuminati no matter the
    country you are contact him now . antoniocaso666@gmail.com or call +393510025283.

46. James on September 16th, 2018 8:26 pm

WELCOME TO THE GREAT BROTHERHOOD. cal+2347083138449
    Do you want to be a member of Illuminati as a brotherhood that will make you rich and famous in the world and have power to control people in the high place in the worldwide .Are you a business man or woman,artist, political, musician, student, do you want to be rich, famous, powerful in life, join the Illuminati brotherhood cult today and get instant rich sum of. 2 million dollars in a week, and a free home.any where you choose to live in this world and also get 1,000,000 U.S dollars monthly as a salary %u2026
    BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI.
    1. A Cash Reward of USD $500,000 USD
    2. A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $300,000 USD
    3.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice
    4. One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination.
    5.One year Golf Membership package
    6.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World 7.A total Lifestyle change 8.Access to Bohemian Grove
    9.Monthly payment of $1,000,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member
    10.One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World.
    If you are interested of joining us in the great brotherhood illuminati satanic hand symbol contact us no +2347083138449 OR on our Email via illuminatitoworldnation@gmail.com

47. paul miak on September 17th, 2018 1:03 pm

How i become successful in life, I am so grateful today is because of the illuminati brotherhood. the Illuminati brotherhood continues to change my life day by day, hails to the illuminati brother, i was deeply strangled up by poverty and i had no body to help me, and also i search for help from different corners but to no available, i have worked so hard to make it in life, i have done so many things in life, just to make it and live a happy life with my family, i do not know what to do next i was just thinking about my life, i was scammed some many times but i still do not give up, i see people around me getting rich but to me, i get poor everyday of my life, i start to think of what to do next just to get rich and live a good life, one day i think of going for research in google, and i say how many people giving testimony on how the illuminati brotherhood helped then to get rich and famous, so i think of joining the illuminati brother so that i can also get rich and be famous in life, because i have go through pains in life, so i make up my mind and decide to join the illuminati brotherhood, to my own believe i see my life changed for good, i was given amount of $2,000,000.00 USD to start a new life, i am so proud of myself and i am a great man today, because of the illuminati brotherhood has help me to become someone well know in the world, the mission of the illuminati brotherhood is to wipe away suffering and hardship away from everyone life. so if you are a business man/woman, an artist, a pastor, a working class, student and you want wealth,fame,protection,long life, prosperity just name it, the illuminati brotherhood is ready to help you achieve your dreams, if you where scammed before do not worry it is free to join the illuminati brotherhood, you have to know this again it is free to join the illuminati brotherhood that is order from the lord Lucifer, to join the illuminati brotherhood, you have to email: joyicepaul22@gmail.com call or text +2348160801908 on how to join the illuminati brotherhood, join and see changes in your life

• Focus

DePaul’s Timeline of Fame

• Focus

The Art of Not Irritating Others

• Women writers Hall of Fame

Focus

Food hall frenzy: Designer, fast and casual restaurants in one place

• Women writers Hall of Fame

Focus

Laugh track: Women in comedy continue to triumph over adversity

• Women writers Hall of Fame

Focus

Save the Date: The countdown to the royal wedding has begun

• Women writers Hall of Fame

Focus

Waste-free living: Recipes for reducing waste, saving money and helping the environment

• Women writers Hall of Fame

Focus

Free flow: Where to go when you need to go

• Women writers Hall of Fame

Focus

Cool War or Red Heat? No big difference

• Women writers Hall of Fame

Focus

A paper tour of the Chicago skyline

• Women writers Hall of Fame

Focus

Feeding the homeless

Women writers Hall of Fame