Filed under News, Showcase

Major staff layoffs expected

Major staff layoffs expected

Despite a tightening budget, DePaul key employees saw increases in their total compensations.

Victoria Williamson | The DePaulia

Victoria Williamson | The DePaulia

Victoria Williamson | The DePaulia

Serious layoffs are likely coming to DePaul. DePaul officials said that the process is “not yet finalized” and any staff reductions “would go into effect before July 1,” which is the beginning of the new fiscal year.

Several current DePaul employees described to The DePaulia a culture of fear and opacity on the part of the university regarding their employment. Almost all asked to remain anonymous for fear of job security.

“I’m hearing there are going to be at least 200 people laid off in June,” said an administrative assistant currently employed by DePaul.

The employee said that over the last six months, many of their duties have been “slowly stripped away” from them. They believe it is a calculated effort to make them disposable or subject to termination.

“If you take everyone’s work away, you can justify getting rid of them,” they said.

“Everybody around the university has been chatting about layoffs,” said one DePaul professor. “Even the security guards are asking me if (my job is safe).”

In order to confirm the reality of layoffs, The DePaulia contacted several key DePaul officials on Wednesday.

Instead, The DePaulia received a response on Thursday afternoon from Carol Hughes, from the Office of Public Relations and Communications (OPRC). Hughes referenced the university-approved budget from March that would invest in “strategic growth through major cost-saving measures and reductions in the (2019 fiscal year) budget.”

“From its earliest communications about the process, the university has noted that the review and centralization of key financial, administrative and technology functions could result in staffing reductions and that such restructuring changes would go into effect before July 1,” wrote Hughes in an email.

Hughes noted that faculty positions would not be a part of the restructuring process.

The DePaulia asked Hughes: how many staff members would be terminated, what departments would be affected, how much money would be saved from the staff cuts and how many days notice would be given to terminated staff.

“The process is nearing completion, but not yet finalized,” Hughes wrote.

And, as a result, we have no additional information to provide at this time.”

Terry Smith, law professor and chair of DePaul University’s Black Leadership Coalition (DPUBLC), sent a formal request for reduction in force data — among many other requests — to the university, on Feb. 26. Over the last four months Smith sent multiple follow up requests but never received the data he requested.

Finally, on March 26, the university told Smith that they needed more time to process his request.

But Smith is not satisfied with the university’s inability to fulfill his request in what he considers to be a timely manner.

“If the university, and specifically Dr. (Elizabeth) Ortiz and Associate Provost (Lawrence) Hamer, ever intended to respond substantively to DPUBLC’s requests, it could have done so weeks ago,” he told the DePaulia Wednesday.

On Tuesday, The DePaulia reached out to university officials, asking why Smith’s request for reduction in force data had not yet been met. On Wednesday, Hughes wrote that the university was still in the process of authoring a report that would be accurate.

“The information is being carefully vetted to ensure accuracy and expressly reviewed to ensure confidential personnel matters and/or competitive data remain so. The report will also outline efforts to strengthen diversity and inclusion across campus. Upon completion, the report will be shared with the campus community, including DPUBLC.”

But Smith argues that “any suggestion that the information sought is proprietary or intrudes on the right of the confidentiality of individual employees is simply insupportable.”

On Thursday, two days after The DePaulia’s original inquiry, Smith received a response from the administration stating that the university hopes to have the report “completed by mid-June.”

On Saturday, Smith received an email from Provost Martin denBoer that, he believes, was not intended for him. Smith believes that denBoer hit “reply all” by accident. The email reads as follows:

“It’s increasingly apparent that this is a fishing expedition,” wrote denBoer. “We need to consult before responding, if at all.”

The DePaulia reached out to denBoer asking him to clarify what he meant by a “fishing expedition,” but received no response by the time of publication.

Shannon Stone-Winding runs a consulting firm and has worked with DePaul in the past. She is also an ASK mentor and an adult student at DePaul. She said because enrollment is down, it makes sense that serious cuts will need to be made.

“You have to think about the history of the university,” she said. “(DePaul) used to be ‘the little school under the El,’ then they grew extremely fast, and the way they set up the university doesn’t really match the growth.”

DePaul’s undergraduate enrollment peaked in 2012 at over 16,000 students. But lately enrollment has continued to decline. From 2016 to 2017 enrollment declined from 15,407 to 14,816 students, according to the university website.

Several faculty members told The DePaulia that the faculty has been pushing hard to get data from the university on how staff cuts were made over the last few years. So far, their requests have been unsuccessful.

Some faculty members have grown so concerned with the current climate that they have decided to call a “Council of the Whole,” a tool available to faculty in order to garner attention and to help pass motions and initiatives. The last attempt at a council was in 2011, but it was unsuccessful.

Faculty have already secured more than the 50 faculty signatures needed to call such a meeting. Dr. Bamshad Mobasher, president of the faculty council, said that “obviously the individuals initiating the council have grievances” with the university.

“Part of the goal is to bring in faculty to center around a set of issues and get more participation,” he said. “Politically, it’s very significant.”

At a time when DePaul has raised tuition while also getting ready for staff cuts and restructuring, many of its top employees are collecting lucrative salaries. The average total compensation for DePaul’s key — or top paid — employees average at over $400,000 a year, according to data obtained via DePaul’s 990 form published on Guidestar.

Additionally, many key officials reported large increases in compensation from 2016 to 2017. Provost denBoer reported a base pay of $227,231 in 2016, but in 2017 his base pay nearly doubled to $451,853.

Executive Vice President Jeff Bethke reported a base pay of $236,997 in 2016. In 2017, Bethke’s base pay rose to $392,211.

Out of the 21 key employees listed on both the 2016 and 2017 990 form, every single employee reported a higher compensation than the year prior. The average amount of increase in compensation was over $48,000 per key employee. Each key employee saw an 11.87 percent increase in total compensation.

DePaul has also recently launched its “first brand advertising campaign in over seven years,” according to DePaul Newsline, the university’s PR publication. Although the total cost of the advertising campaign is not public information, The DePaulia confirmed the cost of DePaul’s Chicago Transit Authority (CTA) advertising initiatives.

DePaul spent approximately $480,000 on CTA ads that run on trains, platforms and buses, according to the public relations department at Intersection, the CTA’s marketing agency.

In a March Newsline article, President A. Gabirel Esteban said that DePaul would “continue to invest” in its employees.

But with the upper level administration continuing to look for ways to save money, many DePaul staff members will be holding their breath — hoping they aren’t next on the chopping block.

107 Responses to “Major staff layoffs expected”

1. Change At DPU on May 29th, 2018 9:49 am

Jean Lenti Ponsetto is making $413,000 a year to continue to ruin our flagship Men’s Basketball program. Let that sink in. #FireJLP

2. Peter on May 30th, 2018 8:57 am

Amen! I’m sure the Lenti gravy train will continue despite the cuts. Rotten to the core and lack of success to boot.

3. martino on September 10th, 2018 12:55 pm

increase your penis sizes really matters in a relationship, i was facing difficulties in all my sex life i was humiliated because of my small penis and premature ejaculation problem i couldn’t satisfy my partner during sex, i was so ashamed of my self until i was doing some research on bigger penis i saw some articles about this dr called santy jatto that he has remedy that can increase penis from 3 to 9 inches my own was 5 inches when erect i quickly contacted him through his whatsapp number on the articles he respond to me and send me the remedy through DHL, my first experience during the first week of usage was awesome right now i have a bigger penis 9.5 inches my sex partner do enjoyed me more during sex all thanks to dr santy jatto contact him now via whatsapp +2348145243120 email dr.santyjatto@gmail.com
    He has cure for
    Pneumonia
    other deadly diseases like Herpes, Hiv, Hepatitis,ALS.
    1 cancer cure
    2 diabetes cure
    3 premature ejaculation
    4 herpes cure
    5 warts cure
    6 HPV cure
    7 fabriod
    8 penis enlargement
    9 breast enlargement
    10 hiv

4. Staff member on May 30th, 2018 8:52 am

This year of reporting from the DePaulia is the best I’ve seen in my long tenure at DePaul. Bravo!

5. Tanya Breva on May 30th, 2018 7:21 pm

The comment from “Jeff Bethke” was deleted. Too bad. The parody did raise some good questions:

Why was Jeff Bethke given the title of CFO when he was already the Executive Vice President of Finance?

How could the DIrector of Procurement become the Executive Vice President of Finance?

Why was he given the $162K raise?

There is a right way and a wrong way to reduce the size of the workforce. Everything about his approach I’ve been hearing from friends is just wrong.

6. dpustaff on May 30th, 2018 8:03 pm

He was not given a $162K raise in the same position. He obtained a new position as EVP in January 2016, so the previous year’s data reflects his previous position as Treasurer.

7. dpustaff 2 on May 31st, 2018 6:02 am

Speaking of Treasurer, let’s talk about how Bethke got rid of Santino, his successor. Everyone but Bethke was impressed with him. Was he a threat to Bethke? Did he discover things that would have made Bethke look bad?

A 162K raise is wrong no matter how you slice it.

8. dpustaff3 on May 31st, 2018 1:23 pm

So the question is, is it irresponsible to misrepresent this data in your published (but clearly unedited) article, or is it just shoddy journalism?

9. dpustaff3 on May 31st, 2018 1:29 pm

By the way, how are you gonna go and spell the President’s name wrong?

10. Concerned Blue Demon on May 30th, 2018 7:28 pm

The provost’s compensation increase is also quite significant between 16-17, and yet, the 16 rate seems low for that kind of position. This would have been his first and second year. Would be interesting anyone from the university will address this on the record in light of the cuts being made.

Also – since when are private university salaries public information?

11. dpustaff on May 30th, 2018 7:59 pm

The latest 990 available is for tax year 2016, which was filed in February 2018. The DePaulia is comparing 2015 and 2016 data as those are the two latest years available. Marten denBoer started as provost in July 2015, which is why his compensation is lower for that year, because it was not a complete year of salary.

Salaries of officers, key employees, and top paid employees are public information for any tax-exempt nonprofit organization in the United States.

12. Concerned Blue Demon on May 30th, 2018 8:23 pm

Very useful and important clarification! Thanks.

13. DPU Employee on May 30th, 2018 8:11 pm

I am a current staff member. I welcome this summer’s changes. I don’t feel that it was justified to have raised undergraduate tuition more than $12,000/year in the past ten years to (at least in part) support a massive staff workforce. I am glad that our administration is making some tough choices before it is too late; we are extremely tuition-dependent and things could get very bad very quickly if enrollment were to drop precipitously. It wouldn’t be pleasant to lose my job, but fortunately I have kept up my skills and I live in Chicago where jobs are reasonably abundant, so I’m confident that I would be able to find another if it came to that.

14. DPU Employee is Clearly Fake on May 30th, 2018 9:15 pm

Horrible impersonation of a staff member.

15. dpustaff 2 on May 31st, 2018 6:14 am

“It wouldn’t be pleasant to lose my job, but fortunately I have kept up my skills and I live in Chicago where jobs are reasonably abundant, so I’m confident that I would be able to find another if it came to that.”

–Says no one

16. DPU FT on May 31st, 2018 8:33 pm

Says no one except Bethke pretending to be a staff member.

Here’s a free tip, Bethke. Good leadership, is forgoing salaries at the top as a gesture of good will, while those around you are being laid off, because of you.

Not just that, you’re about to cause a huge failure in productivity due to literally zero planning around centralizing IT and administrative personnel. How can you be so bad at this?

17. Spouse of Released DePaul Family on June 8th, 2018 5:33 am

It’s amazing how 5 days ago. With 1 little click of radio our whole lives changed.
    No more DePaul. No more overtime.
    No more scholarship for my baby girl.
    Awful!
    If you were in facilities Monday when 8 longtime employees were released ur ♥️ would be breaking.
    Grown men hugging & crying.
    What happened to FAMILY?!?
    That left when the collar left – as stated in the article.
    St Vincent DePaul would be ashamed that 200 families lost jobs
    friends (NOW ♥️‘D as family)
    SCHOLARSHIPS –
    Stability & PEACE OF MIND
    so the wealthy can get wealthier!?
    I don’t understand!! And who pays for it in the long run? The students! But its ok…. the basketball team just got a multi million dollar building they cant PAY THE STUDENTS to go to! Im sick. I cant sleep & now my HIGH HONORS -DEANS LIST every semester with a 3.52 GPA in all honors classes student just lost her education cuz the greedy need more? Sad 😞 Sad 😞 Day for DePaul families today

18. John Morkon on May 30th, 2018 11:00 pm

Who raises actual funding for the school? Their jobs just got a lot harder as this is awful use of funds. Rich getting richer while others are let go or forced to stay in same position. And at end of the day the kiddos and parents get screwed.

19. dpustu on May 31st, 2018 11:06 am

Feeling very concerned…

20. DP Parent on May 31st, 2018 1:18 pm

Excellent and informative article that should be discussed openly. To raise salaries of the top employees that would equate to 1, 2, or 3 other persons salaries….how ethical is THAT??? To provide some perspective….I also work full-time (not at DP) and I don’t know if my job is secure either over the next two weeks or month or year and SHOCKINGLY my CEO just got a 5X raise while we got 2.5%. So while we ask our students, staff, faculty, alumni, and parents to volunteer, donate, and be ethical in THEIR words and deeds, our board and leaders stuff their pockets rationalizing their great contributions to our university. Shame on them.

21. DPUemployee 20 years on June 1st, 2018 1:27 pm

I am aghast that they are giving people 11 % raises while the rest of the staff is fighting for 2% (3% if you get an outstanding review). So departments have been cut so bad that they are being skipped. Meanwhile other departments are cutting people and then hiring a new position 1 month later. FYI: The university has been doing this layoffs every year for the past four years. The cuts begin on Monday June 4th right in the middle of finals week. Tells you how much they are about the students.

22. Spouse of 1/200 DP employeres released on June 8th, 2018 5:37 am

Awful! If you were in facilities today when 8 longtime employees were released you wouldn’t be saying such words. Grown men hugging & crying. What happened to FAMILY?!? That left when the collar left – as stated in the article. St Vincent DePaul would be ashamed that 200 families lost jobs friends (NOW ♥️‘D as family) SCHOLARSHIPS Stability & PEACE OF MIND so the wealthy can get wealthier!? I don’t understand!! And who pays for it in the long run? The students! But its ok…. the basketball team just got a multi million dollar building they cant PAY THE STUDENTS to go to! Im sick. I cant sleep & now my HIGH HONORS -DEANS LIST every semester with a 3.52 GPA in all honors classes student just lost her education cuz the greedy need more? Sad 😞 Sad 😞 Day for DePaul families today

23. Grace Collins on May 31st, 2018 5:19 pm

I’m a DePaul graduate. I worked for DePaul when it was “The little school under the “El” and then again from 2010 to 2014. I worked in DePaul Central Contact Center when it opened. We were treated so badly by our Mgmt that that sadistic manager was removed. All human resourse laws were broken but that person could because we were mislead to believe we were hired as part time workers (which means benefits). It seems we we were some special class temporary part time. Never told to us so we had no benefits or hope to get them.

Then I moved to accounts payable. I caught such abuse of the mission of St Vincent DePaul. We were supposed to be there to help educate the immigrants and the poor. Instead I got in trouble for questioning “gifts” and expensive meals. How about the exclusive health club memberships that must be paid before all else because those entitled little brats don’t want to embarrassed if the bill was late. Seriously. So much waste and abuse University wide.. I was deeply ashamed of the ethics I saw in power in my second stint at DePaul. I could not wait to leave the place because it is not the same wonderful spirited place that it was when it was the school I graduated from.

24. Weng Zeu on June 1st, 2018 5:31 am

Jeff Bethke’s bio: https://www.depaul.edu/about/administration/Pages/bethke.aspx It goes on and on and on. I am surprised he has time to run the university, Why too does he need two titles? He is not Khaleesi.

25. dpugrunt on June 4th, 2018 6:11 pm

shouldn’t the powers that be also tighten their proverbial belts during times of enrollment to help spare the actual worker bees? it’s shameful that we have resorted to the tactics of big banks. NOT the vincentian way. vinny would be turning over in his grave right now. the “here we do” campaign is so laughable at a time like this. what a crock.

26. LOGIN HOTMAIL on June 4th, 2018 10:37 pm

With havin so much content and articles do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or copyright infringement? My blog has a lot of exclusive content I’ve either written myself or outsourced but it seems a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my permission. Do you know any methods to help protect against content from being ripped off? I’d certainly appreciate it.
    http://hotmailsigninaz.net

27. Caden Sage on June 5th, 2018 3:43 am

This is my story, a true life story on how I survived an abusive husband(s). Please read and share.

Leaving an abusive marriage was life threatening, I was scared of the post-divorce lifestyle. I felt starting afresh with another man seems impossible at my age because my husband(s) always downplays my emotions making me feel like a worthless woman. Yes, I was married thrice.

I was betrayed by a friend, cheated upon by husband(s), beaten, jailed but I never gave up, I chose to ride or die with my current 5-year-old marriage because of love, our children and our shared finance. Though I love my husband to a fault and believed I can change his mindset through spiritual means before we go our separate ways.

After domestic abuse and emotional conflicts comes spiritual father, Dr. Wakina with redemption and restoration via dr.wakinalovetemple@gmail.com with the spell that ended my abusive circle. I also escaped social pressure.

I wasn’t wrong afterall sticking to my husband and changing our lifestyle through spiritual doctors. Believe me, we’re living our dream lifestyle for over 5-months with much love and respect for each other.

28. Shocked on June 7th, 2018 3:38 pm

I wish that I’d been reading the DePaulia before now because this experience has been a shocking and saddening. So many who have been here for many years are now gone. I don’t know what the future holds for me but I do know who holds the future. My prayer is that DePaul continues to be viable because many lives have been changed here. God bless us all to see your hand in all of this and to take hold.

29. Greg on June 11th, 2018 12:32 pm

This timeline looks off:

“on Feb. 26”

“Over the last four months” [your story was published three months after this Feb. 26 request]

“Finally, on March 26, the university told Smith that they needed more time to process his request” [one month after the request is not “the last four months”]

30. Miraclespellhome@yahoo.com on June 12th, 2018 5:32 am

I was checking for solution in the internet then miraculously came Across Dr Miracle, the powerful herbalist that Cure Numerous individuals HSV-1 AND HSV-2 INFECTION,then i contacted his Email: (MIRACLESPELLHOME@YAHOO.COM) I Explained everything to him and prepared a cure that cure my HSV-1 AND HSV-2 Disease totally after receiving his Herbal medicine, So My friends viewers why wait and be suffer when there is someone like Dr Miracle,that can cure any disease HIV/ CANCER/ HEPATITIS B VIRUS,LOW SPERM COUNT,ALS,ANCE PIMPUS,LUPUS VIRUS,You Can “CONTACT Via : Email : (MIRACLESPELLHOME@YAHOO.COM) You Can Contact Him Today And Get Your Problem Solved Or”Whats-app +23408071398555,)))

31. Tonya G. on June 17th, 2018 7:50 pm

Can a university president be impeached? Arrogance and ignorance are a terrible combination.

32. Andrew L on June 18th, 2018 7:04 am

No, he can’t be impeached, but trustees can remove him.

33. Malik D. on June 26th, 2018 7:03 am

Which trustees? The ones who foolishly chose him?

34. tina on June 22nd, 2018 6:56 am

Hello everybody, thanks to Dr BAKABA, the HERBAL MAN, i don’t just know the reason why some people is finding it difficult to believe that there is a cure for CANCER I have been suffering from CANCER, since last three years but today i am happy that i am cure from it with the herbal medicine of Dr BAKABA the great healer, i was browsing on the internet searching for help when i came across a testimony shared by someone on how Dr BAKABA cure his CANCER, i was so much in need of getting his treatment but after all Dr BAKABA brought a smile to my face with his herbal medicine. i am so much happy today that we have someone like this great healer out there, so my people out there kindly contact this great healer on his email address: ( bakabaspelltemple@gmail.com ) please sir keep your good work cause there are people out there who is in need of your healing medicine. or you can add him on whatsApp his number ( +2347063836098 )or call him,
    DOCTOR BAKABA CAN AS WELL HELP THE FOLLOWING PROBLEMS
    1. ALZHEIMER DISEASE, CURE
    2. HIV/AIDS CURE
    3 HERPES CURE
    4 PENIS ENLARGEMENT
    5 SPELL TO BRING BACK YOUR EX LOVER
    6 PREGNANCY SPELL
    CURE FOR ALL KINDS OF SICKNESS
    get all your problem solve..No problem is too big for him to solve..Contact him now

35. jolena rodriguez on July 14th, 2018 7:54 am

I am very surprise for the miraculous experience and wonders of Dr gbojie that have been spreading on the Internet and worldwide, How he marvelously helped people all over the world to restored back their lost lovers I contacted him after going through so many testimonies from different people how he help to bring back ex lovers i was deeply in love with my boyfriend and he was with me but suddenly one day he broke up with me. I tried everything but nothing seemed to workout, I thought it was going to be over forever.I never believed in spells but I was so desperate I thought I got nothing else to loose. I started searching for different spell casters and I finally found ‘Great gbojie Temple’ who helped me through the process and I eventually got my boyfriend back and we are so happy together. I am so grateful to him. If you ever need a spell caster who can get you ex back then contact him on [gbojiespiritualtemple@gmail.com]and his telephone number is +2349066410185

36. Silvana Bittencourt on July 16th, 2018 8:19 pm

Am Silvana Bittencourt from USA…….It has been hard for me to earn a living over the years of hard labor and suffering, after i lost my parents, so all man has to work for it own self and try to earn a living, grow up was not easy due to low income in the family and other side issues, i have been playing the lottery for a very long time now, and the highest amount i have won is just $750, i always pray to God to help me find a way to hit the lottery, because that was all i put my hope on, as i always play the lottery daily, buy different lottery tickets, pay for online tips and others, but all was in vain no good result , until a day i find this great DR Odinani Owelle on the Internet, he is a traditional voodoo Doctor, who help to cast the lottery spell, as was describe in the article, so i have no other option than to contact him, because i want to hit the lottery too, behold i contacted him, and he promise to help, DR Odinani Owelle help me to cast the spell, and behold i won, i won ($15.000.0000.00) DR Odinani Owelle is the name, but i call him great Love Spells Cast,,,,,,,,His email odinanisolutioncentre@gmail.com

37. Jessica Jackson on July 24th, 2018 9:13 am

My name is Jessica Jackson. I want to testify of this great spell caster known as Dr Purity. This man is truly a real and great spell caster indeed. He brought my ex lover back to me just within 24hours.
    This man is real.Contact him now;
    Call/WhatsApp: +2348070980389
    Email: puritylovespell@gmail.com

38. pamela on July 26th, 2018 4:51 pm

hello everyone . I want to share this testimony how Dr.SALATO help me, i was having a small penis and weak erection problem. I can’t make love to my wife for 5 minute and my penis was just too small a full grown man like me having 3 inches penis and to worsen it i don’t last in sex i cannot even last 5 minutes it was really a thing of shame to me. My wife was really tired of me because my sex life was very poor,she never enjoyed sex,i was always thinking and searching for a solutions everywhere and i came across a testimony of Mr LUCKY MARK testifying that DR SALATO helped him to enlarge his penis,i decided to give him a try and to my greatest surprise in less than one week of using his herbal cream, my penis grow to 7 inches i couldn’t believe my eyes and as i speak now my penis is now 11.5 inches and i do not have weak erection again. I can make love to my wife longer in bed. And my marriage is now stable,my wife now enjoy me very well in bed. You can contact him via {drsalatosolutiontemple@gmail.com

39. pamela on July 26th, 2018 4:54 pm

Hello everyone, am very happy to share this little awesome testimony about Dr okosun a great herbal doctor who help me enlarge my penis size.3.2 cm to 8.3 cm longer with his herbal cream mixture, my girlfriend is now so amazed with the autonomous size of my penis , if you you are also in need of help on how to enlarge your penis to become bigger and stronger I adverse you to contact Dr okosun on his email contact him dr.okosunspellalter@gmai.com
    you or contact on whatsapp number +2349037067348 because he is one of the best herbal doctor that i can only show you up to, if your penis is 4.2 cm and want to get it reach 9.2 cm within three weeks i Dr okosun is also specialized on obeo m breast and boobs enlargement i advise you to contact him for help.

40. annlona on July 30th, 2018 5:52 am

i am now a living soul. I never thought that I will live on earth before the year runs out. I have been suffering from a deadly disease herpes for the past 5 years now; I had spent a lot of money going from one place to another looking for way to get rid of this disease, the hospital have been my home everyday residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I was searching through the internet, I saw a testimony on how DR.agege helped someone in curing his HIV disease, quickly I copied his email just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days after using the herbal cure, I was free from the deadly disease, he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now, please brothers and sisters, he is great, I owe him in return. if you are having a similar problem just email him on dr.agegeh OR dr.agegecurehomOR WhatSapp him +234 8130871253

41. Steven Johnson on July 30th, 2018 6:59 am

Hello everyone, i am here to give my testimony about an herbal doctor called Dr,OLIHA I was heartbroken because i had very small penis,not nice to satisfy a woman, i have been in so many relationship, but cut off because of my situation, i have used so many product which doctors prescribe for me, but could not offer me the help i searched for. i saw some few comments on the internet about this specialist called Dr,OLIHA and decided to email him on his email i saw on the internet ) so I decided to give his herbal product a try. i emailed him and he got back to me, he gave me some comforting words with his herbal product for Penis Enlargement, Within three weeks of me use it, i began to feel the enlargement, ” and now it just 4 weeks of using his products my penis is about 8 inches longer, and i had to settle thing out with my ex girlfriend , i was surprised when she said that she is satisfied with my performance in bed and i now have a large penis.thanks to Dr,OLIHA for is herbal product. you can also reach him though is email {oliha.miraclemedicine@gmail.com}. or whatsapp him on +2349038382931 , always ready to help…

42. clouds on August 7th, 2018 7:19 am

HOW TO ENLARGE YOUR PENIS WITH DR.COVENANT PENIS ENLARGEMENT CREAM
    Hello everyone am cliff, From texas USA , i am here to give my testimony about a spell caster called Dr Covenant, I was heartbroken because i had very small penis, not big enough to satisfy a woman, i have been in so many relationship, but cut off because of my situation, i have used so many product which doctors prescribe for me, but none could offer me the help i searched for. i saw some few comments on the internet about this specialist called Dr Covenant and decided to email him on his email i saw on the internet,(Covenantsolutiontemple@gmail.com) so I decided to give his herbal product a try. i emailed him and he got back to me, he gave me some comforting words with his herbal pills for Penis Enlargement, Within 3 week of it, i began to feel the enlargement of my penis, ” and now it just 4 weeks of using his products my penis is about 9 inches longer, and i had to settle out with my Ex girlfriend Jane, i was surprised when she said that she is satisfied with my sex and i have got a large penis.
    Am so happy, thanks to Dr Covenant. If you need his help on his email via (Covenantsolutiontemple@gmail.com) Thanks or call him on his mobile +2349057353987

RESULTS AFTER CASTING OUR PENIS ENLARGEMENT SPELL;
    Permanent penis enlargement
    Thick penis
    Bigger penis head
    Improved force and intensity
    Boosted semen quantity
    Effective erections
    Cures and prevents impotence
    Have multiple orgasms
    Ends Early ejaculation
    Increased stamina
    Best regard

43. Doris Carter on August 7th, 2018 10:26 am

Healing from HIV-AIDS, i never though dr.camala who could ever get my HIV-AIDS cured with his healing spell, i have tried almost everything but i couldn’t find any solution on my disease, despite all these happening to me, i always spend alot to buy a HIV drugs from hospital and taking some several medications but no relieve, until one day i was just browsing on the internet when i come across a great post of !Michelle! who truly said that she was been diagnose with HIV and was healed that very week through the help of these great powerful healing spell doctor, sometime i really wonder why people called him Papa camala, i never knew it was alll because of the great and perfect work that he has been doing that is causing all this. so i quickly contacted him, and he ask me some few questions and he said a thing i will never forget that anyone who contacted him is ! always getting his or her healing in just 6 hours after doing all he ask you, so i was amazed all the time i heard that from him, so i did all things only to see that at the very day which he said i will be healed, all the strength that has left me before rush back and i becomes very strong and healthy, this disease almost kills my life all because of me, so i will to hospital to give the final test to the disease and the doctor said i am HIV negative, i am very amazed and happy about the healing dr.camala gave to me from the ancient part of Africa, you can email him now for your own healing too at: dr.camalahivadscure@yahoo.com or WhatsApp him +2349055637784 thank you sir for healing me from HIV, i am Doris Carter.

44. miguez on August 9th, 2018 4:20 pm

increase your libido and sex drive in female and male really matters in a relationship, i was facing difficulties in all my sex life i was humiliated because of my small penis and premature ejaculation problem i couldn’t satisfy my partner during sex, i was so ashamed of my self until i was doing some research on bigger penis i saw some articles about this dr called santy jatto that he has remedy that can increase penis from 3 to 9 inches my own was 5 inches when erect i quickly contacted him through his whatsapp number on the articles he respond to me and send me the remedy through DHL, my first experience during the first week of usage was awesome right now i have a bigger penis 9.5 inches my sex partner do enjoyed me more during sex all thanks to dr santy jatto contact him now via whatsapp +2348145243120 email dr.santyjatto@gmail.com
    He has cure for other deadly diseases like Herpes, Hiv, Hepatitis,ALS.
    1 cancer cure
    2 diabetes cure
    3 premature ejaculation
    4 herpes cure
    5 warts cure
    6 HPV cure
    7 fabriod
    8 penis enlargement
    9 breast enlargement
    10 hiv

45. Ellery Adrian on August 10th, 2018 8:51 am

I started seeking for help when I was desperate to see the good in my life because I was blinded by deception, expecting loyalty from a man who can’t be honest with himself. For 2 years’ happiness seems overrated while depression and anxiety took over my life.
    One of the hardest thing I did was not not moving on because I trust my marriage will work again someday.
    During the search to regain my sight and improve my marriage, I came across this email dr.wakinalovetemple@gmail.com owned by Dr.Wakina love spell master. Immediately after a successful love spell was cast, my life was given a meaning, my husband changed his attitudes and started focusing on me and the family. He became my everything. We became truthful to ourselves.
    I appreciate the time and effort he (Dr. Wakina) put into giving our lives a meaning.

46. Raphael on August 17th, 2018 7:55 am

Not much to say concerning Dr. Wakina, we all know Dr. Wakina love spell is capable of resurrecting a dead-end relationship. This is just a simply thank you for bringing back my ex-wife after three years and four months of ongoing feud. His mysterious spell worked as testified by people he has helped, he saved my married just as promised. I will conclude by saying with Dr. spell you don’t need to fight anymore or go through pains just to save your marriage. His contact email is (dr.wakinalovetemple@gmail.com)

47. maria cooker on August 18th, 2018 10:13 am

I have been suffering hardship from HIV/AIDS since 6years now, and i have 2 kids for my husband, and now we cannot proceed to have any other child again because of my disease. I have gone to several places to seek for help yet nobody could help, until i met a comment on the daily news paper that was commented by a lady named Britney on how this powerful herbal doctor helped her get cured of her disease (HIV-AIDS). Firstly i thought seeking help from an African doctor was a wrong idea, but i said to myself, will i continue to live with this disease all my life when i have heard that somebody like me was healed and saved from the same HIV/AIDS, I said its not my portion to remain in this my condition. so i contacted him through his Email address at (dr.onuwahome@gmail.com), so after i have mailed him, he responded to me after some hours after and he said to me that i should not be afraid, that he is a truthful and powerful doctor which i firstly claimed him to be because of what i read about him before i contacted him. So he promised me that i will be healed but there are some items needed to prepare the herbal medicine and obeyed all that he said because am the one in need of help not him. I did all by accepting his Words, Some weeks of taking his herbal medicine i notice some changes in my body system and i went for check up the day he asked me to go for check up to confirm if the sickness was still there or not, to my greatest surprise i could not find any sickness on my body. Firstly i was shocked, i mean it was like a joke to me and later i arise to be the happiest woman on earth after i have concluded my final test on the hospital by my doctor that i am now HIV- Negative. My papers for check are with me and now i am so happy and glad for his miraculous work over my life. With these i must tell everyone who might seek for any help, either for HIV cure or much more to contact him now on his private Email: dr.onuwahome@gmail.com OR WHATSAPP HIM +2349056464736 He has done mine, he can also do yours.I will never forget the the happiness you brought back into my life.

He cure listed diseases
    CANCER
    HIV
    ALS
    HEPATITIS A AND B
    DIABETIC.
    HERPES

48. Michelle Armstrong on August 20th, 2018 4:22 pm

I cannot believe this… MY EX HUSBAND IS BACK TO ME!!!
    My name is Michelle. This is a story of Doctor Odunga who brought my ex husband back to me in 3 days of contact. He told me me he would do it but i didn’t believe him but decided to give him a try and to my greatest surprise, my ex husband came home and started playing with the kids and gave me a kiss on my cheek, knelt down on his knees and begged me for leaving without a goodbye. I heard he had woman he was seeing before he left me and i was devastated which made me seek help in a spell caster such as Doctor Odunga. I also met this man through a testimony about him and i contacted his email at odungaspelltemple@gmail. com and when i explained things to him, he told me not to worry. I am very happy today that my husband who left me for over 2 years, came back home. I asked him what about the other woman and he said that was his past and nothing will ever make him leave again. I am thankful to Doctor Odunga. Contact him to help you now at odungaspelltemple@gmail. com

49. clouds on August 21st, 2018 2:08 am

My name is Heidi Ellaine, I lives in United States, my Email [covenantsolutiontemple@gmail.com] help me thank DR. covenant who helped cured me from HERPES SIMPLEX in just one (1) week. I got
    to know him from a friend who he helped, at first I doubt if his herbal
    product would work until my friend put her car at stake that if it doesn’t
    work she would give me her car. After which I decided to try, to God be the
    glory am now a living testimony, all thanks to DR. covenant, if not for him I would
    not have been healed so easily.. You can reach him via
    covenantsolutiontemple@gmail.com or call/whatsapp at +2349057353987, you can also
    contact him on cure on……
    1. GONORREA
    2. SYPHILIS
    3. ASTHMA
    4. STROKE
    5. DIABETES MELLITUS
    6. SIMPLEX HERPES
    7. RINGING EAR
    8.LOW SPERM COUNT
    9.SICKLE CELL
    10.HIV/AIDS
    11.CANCER

50. Najna Kata on August 22nd, 2018 10:53 am

ATTENTION PLEASE, Am so glad expressing my profound gratitude to a man that is so concerned about other people’s well being. I was suffering from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) over 2 years, i have spent thousands of dollars in buying expensive drugs and visiting several hospitals in different countries, i was really in selves pain “until” one glorious morning, i read about Dr.Subla on the Internet on how he had helped and cured so many people suffering from HERPES 1$2, HPV, CANCER, HIV/AIDS, ALZHEIMER, FIBROID, ENLARGED PROSTATE, HEMORRHOIDS’ PILE and HEART DISEASE ETC. So i contacted him through this Email: dr.sublatradictionhome@gmail.com and i shared my problems with him, he gave me the healing procedure and i followed them. Two weeks later he told me to go for a medical test, behold the result was negative, now am (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) free. I just want to use this platform to thank Dr.Subla for curing me from that deadly virus and also for exposing his herbal cure to the world, please you can as well contact him at dr.sublatradictionhome@gmail.com Or Via WhatsApp +2349034287285 for solutions to your health problems.

51. clouds on August 22nd, 2018 11:41 pm

My name is Heidi Ellaine, I lives in United States, help me thank DR. covenant who helped cured me from HERPES SIMPLEX in just one (1) week. I got to know him from a friend who he helped, at first I doubt if his herbal
    product would work until my friend put her car at stake that if it doesn’t work she would give me her car. After which I decided to try, to God be the glory am now a living testimony, all thanks to DR. covenant, if not for him I would
    not have been healed so easily.. You can reach him via covenantsolutiontemple@gmail.com or call/whatsapp at +2349057353987, you can also contact him on cure on……
    1. GONORREA
    2. SYPHILIS
    3. ASTHMA
    4. STROKE
    5. DIABETES MELLITUS
    6. SIMPLEX HERPES
    7. RINGING EAR
    8.LOW SPERM COUNT
    9.SICKLE CELL
    10.HIV/AIDS
    11.CANCER

52. wilson kita joyce on August 23rd, 2018 12:43 pm

I was in trouble when my doctor told me that i have been diagnosed with
    herpes and i know my family will face a serious problem . when i am gone i
    lost hope and wept most of the time, but one day i was surfing the internet
    i saw Dr. bante herbal home contact number online i called him and he
    guided me. i asked him for solutions and he started the remedy for my
    health thank God,now everything is fine i am cured by Dr. bante herbal
    medicine am very thankful to Dr. bante and very happy with my hobby and
    family email him on (bantespelltemple@gmail.com) call/whatsapp number +2347059073543
    (bantespelltemple@gmail.com)
    He can as well cure the following disease;

Herpes,
    Asthma,
    Cancer,
    HSV1, &
    HSV2,
    Hepatitis B,
    HIV/AID ETC.
    Have a nice day people.

53. steven peterson on August 25th, 2018 7:58 am

THE RING THROUGH THE HELP OF A DELIVERY AGENT,I FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS
    GIVING IN USING THE MAGIC RING,BEHOLD,MY FRIENDS WHAT I SAW NEXT WAS A
    SURPRISING.EVERYWHERE IN MY PRIVATE TOILET WAS FILLED WITH RAW CURRENCY.I
    CANT THANK THIS MAN ENOUGH AND I OWN A LOT TO MY FRIEND FOR SHARING THIS
    LIFE TRANSFORMING MIRACLE TO ME.TODAY,IN A MATTER OF WEEKS I HAVE ACQUIRED
    LOTS OF PROPERTIES AND MORE ARE COMING.THIS RING KEEPS GIVING ME MONEY
    ANYTIME I REQUESTED FOR IT.I DECIDED THAT I CAN ALSO BE OF HELP TO MANY
    JUST AS I WAS HELPED TOO.THIS IS REAL,ITS NOT A MOVIE OR SOME CAJOKING
    STORIES.YOU HAVE NO TIME PICK UP YOUR PHONE AND TAP FROM THIS LIFE CHANGING
    RING.DONT LET MONEY OR ANYONE BE A BARRIER TO YOU IN GETTING TO YOUR
    DESTINATION OR JOURNEY OF STARDOM.CONTACT DOCTOR ODUWAWA NOW ON THIS
    FOLLOWING CONTACT:EMAIL {thepyramidtemple@gmail.com}.PHONE CALL NUMBER OR
    WHATSAAP {+2348147745661.} NOTE THAT WHEN YOU CONTACT HIM DO NOT FORGET TO
    TELL HIM THAT THE WOMAN FROM NEW JERSEY MRS THERESA POSTED HIS CONTACT
    ONLINE IF HE MUST ATTEND TO YOU.TRY AND SEE FOR YOURSELF.HAPPY NEW
    LIFE……

54. lisy donald on August 25th, 2018 9:50 am

I am really happy that i have been cured from HSV1&2 DISEASE with the herbal medicine of DR IYOHA I have been suffering from this disease for a long time now without solution until i came across the email of this doctor who have cure so many people with his herbal medicine, i also choose to give him a chance to help me, he told me what to do and i kindly did it, and he gave me his herbal medicine and direct me on how to use it, i also follow his instructions for use and he ask me to go for a check up after 2 weeks which i did, to my greatest surprise my result came out as negative, i am really happy that there is someone like this doctor who is ready to help anytime any day. To all the readers and viewers that is doubting this testimony stop doubting it and contact this doctor if you have any disease and see if he will not actually help you. I know that there are some people out there who are really suffering and hurting their family just because of these diseases so you can email him on driyoasolutiontemple@yahoo.com or call him on is Number :+1 (407) 337-9869 He also told me that he has cure for these diseases listed below: SARCOIDOSIS,DIABETES,CANCER,HEPATITIS,HIV/AIDS SIPHILIS, Human papillomavirus(HPV),cerebrospinal meningitis,Chagas Disease,Alzheimer’s disease,Schizophrenia,or any kind of disease at all.

55. Flora rufer on August 27th, 2018 1:03 pm

PLEASE READ AND SHARE

I caught genital herpes from my ex boyfriend who never had any
    symptoms. I have had it for 4 years ,and it has affected my life. I have told my new boyfriend who I trusted about it and I have never had a bad reaction towards it but also seeking for alternative for me. People think herpes is really a minor skin irritation herpes has a long term effects on health. The stigma attached to this virus by ignorant people is ridiculous. Most people have herpes in one form or another. I would like to advise people on how i got rid of my herpes.i saw comment posted by a woman from Ireland on internet that she got rid of her herpes with the help of doctor oosa. i was so happy when i saw that post.i quickly collect the doctor oosa contact email and i email him within 2 hr he respond to my email.i explain things to him and he told me not to worry that he is going to help me. i ordered for his medicine product wish was sent to me via DHL that was how i got the herbal medicine.and i used it as i was told for the period of 8 days .after two weeks i found out that my herpes was no more and this was also confirm by my doctor.if you have herpes or other similar disease and you want cure,kindly contact doctor oosa via this email doctoroosaherbalhome@gmail.com or whatsapp +359878394269

56. Darryl Duncan on August 27th, 2018 2:08 pm

Hello everyone, I must start by saying that I didn’t go into marriage with expectation that it will fail after 8 years. I and my spouse where not compassionate to ourselves. Trying to work out my marriage was self-defeating, we don’t really know why we no longer find ourselves attractive anymore. All we secretly thought was divorce, we couldn’t agree or communicate anymore, it was emotionally difficult moments when we face each other in the bedroom.
    I know that a phycologist might not be able to help me go through divorce because it has never worked for me. Divorcing could traumatize our kids, I can’t let them be emotionally crippled.
    I remember my grandmother once told me that not issues can be resolved physically, I should try solving some issues spiritually through a well-known spiritual doctor.
    I can provide evidence that my life and marriage got more better and interesting with so much love and fulfilled promises after Dr. Wakina lighted up our fire with a magnificent love spell with the aid of dr.wakinalovetemple@gmail.com.
    The spell work I never regarded rewrote my story. I’m touched beyond words, thanks Dr. Wakina.

57. jenefer luis on August 27th, 2018 7:45 pm

I want to let the world know about Doctor abel the Great spell caster that brought back my husband to me when i thought all hope was lost. Doctor abel used his powerful spell to put a smile on my face by bringing back my man with his spell, at first i thought i was dreaming when my husband came back to me on his knees begging me to forgive him and accept him back and even since then he loves me more than i ever expected so i made a vow to my self the i will let the World know about Doctor abel because he is a God on earth. Do you have problems in your relationship ? have your partner broke up with you and you still love and want him back ? Do you have problem with your finance ? or do you need help of any kind of help then contact Doctor abel today for i give you 100% guarantee that he will help you just as he helped me. Doctor abel email is: bantespelltemple@gmail.com or whatsApp him +2347059073543

58. Aron seeker on August 29th, 2018 11:06 pm

I wasn’t headed down “endowment lane”. Later on, as I became sexually active, I could tell the girls I was with weren’t happy with my size.i was been interested in penis enlargement since i was 20 thought my erectile dysfunction was pretty high too.i just didn’t feel ”in the mood ”and yeah since i am a man i was getting worried because its no normal for a still young [i am only 40]man no to feel like you want to have sex and those problems.i was really shy to talk about it with other people because i thought they would make fun of me or judge or stuff like that. instead of settling for the pathetic penis I was born with, I decided to do something about it. I started researching penis enlargement websites;https;//drituaherbalsolution.wixsite.com/mysite and trying the different programs I found. still i meet doc ITUA who helped me with his herbal product now am doing very great . i got bigger and thicker dick his i change my lifestyle and began to take he herbs my whole life has change,my penis is way bigger,i am always ready and i can tell my wife is happy loll. via doc itua [drituaherbalsolutionhome@gmail.com] his what-sap number +2349061178728 great day

59. Mark Kingston on August 30th, 2018 10:31 pm

Are you paying $189 a week for Valtrex or $67 for Acyclovir to suppress your outbreaks? Have you considered your yearly prescription costs for these drugs, $2000+ a year! Anyone who has herpes can attest to the painful and embarrassing symptoms. Unfortunately, many find that doctor recommended products are frequently not effective at taking care of the problem.DR OHIKHOBO herbal remedy will get to the root of the cause and cure you completely rather than suppress outbreaks with medication. and leave you happier, healthier, and outbreak FREE!.let my tell you all how i was cured completely from herpes.at first i never believed i could be cure considering all type of of medication i have been using but it all came like dream come true for me that i was able to be cured by DR OHIKHOBO herbal remedy. As I speak now I have no more outbreaks,.It could change your life.contact DR OHIKHOBO at drohikhoboherbalcenter@gmail.com or you can reach him through his whatssap at +2348103601042.

60. ann jullius on September 4th, 2018 1:37 pm

It’s obvious some patient with HERPES/HIV/CANCER are been enslaved to the antiviral and other supplementary Orthodox medicine just to help suppress the virus and not a cure. I have been with the virus since 2012 until I was introduce by a blogger who also narrated her story online on how she was cured of Genital Herpes after using Dr Jones herbal Medicine. This is a year and 2 weeks since I was delivered from Herpes. All thanks to God for using this Great herbalist to heal me. I have promise to keep telling good about Dr jones. Please fill free to share Your problems with him and don’t forget to tell him I did refer you to Him. Thanks. Write him on mail bantespelltemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp him on +2347059073543. He deals with Alzheimer virus, Copd, Cancer HIV Herpes Genital warts ALS BV UTI Virginal infection Genital Wart HPV Hepatitis A/B Good luck HSV Pregnancy Ex back

61. Karen Renee on September 4th, 2018 4:34 pm

All thanks to Dr JOHN for curing my HIV with his healing spell, i do not have much to say but with all my life i will for ever be grateful to him and God Almighty for using Dr JOHN to reach me when i thought it was all over, today i am happy with my two kids and my husband after the medical doctor have confirmed my HIV status Negative,i have never in my life believed that HIV could be cured,but today i am a witness of it,and with the help of Dr JOHN healing spell i was cured permanently, so i want to use this means to reach other persons who have this disease or any other deadly disease by testifying the power of Dr JOHN that all hope is not lost yet, try and get in contact with Dr JOHN and i am very sure you also will be cured permanently.you can email him through his personal email drjohnhivcurehome@gmail.com you can also text or call him through his mobile number OR /Whats App him on this number +2347064365391 I’m very grateful to him for curing my disease that’s why i will keep on sharing this wonderful testimony….

62. Joy Bella on September 5th, 2018 4:41 pm

Greetings to you all, i am here today on this forum giving a life testimony
    on how Dr.Oluta has cured me from HIV Virus, i have been stocked in bondage with this virus for almost 3years now, i have tried different means to get
    this sickness out of my body i also heard there was no cure to the virus,
    all the possible ways i tried did not work out for me, i do have the faith
    that i was going to be cured one day, and i was a strong believer in God and
    also in miracles, One day as i was on the internet i came across some
    amazing testimonies concerning how Dr.Oluta has cured different people from various sickness with his Herbal Herbs Medicine, they all advised we
    contact Dr.Oluta for any problem, with that i had the courage and i
    contacted Dr.Oluta i i told him about my Sickness, He told me not to worry
    that he was going to prepare some Herbal Medicine for me, after some time in communication with Dr.Oluta he finally prepared for me some herbs which he sent to me and he also gave me prescriptions on how to take them, My good friends after taking Dr.Oluta Herbs for some weeks i started to experience changes in me and from there, I noticed my Herpes Virus was no longer in my body, as i have also gone for test, Today i am fit and healthy to live life again, I am so happy for the good work of Dr.Oluta in my life,friends if you are having any type of disease problem kindly Email Dr.Oluta on his mail {dr.olutaspellcaster@gmail.com} or relate with him on phone +2349065326267/whats-app him or call +2349065326267 , thanks for your audience and i hope you find help like i did for what he has done for me, if you are into similar problem you can contact him……Thanks Dr.Oluta for giving me back the life that i thought i have lost…..God Bless you Sir..

63. marta miko on September 6th, 2018 4:59 am

i am from United state i want to give my testimony on how i found Herpes Cure. By Dr Adeolaoko
    All thanks to a great man called dr Adeolaoko who help me with a cure of herpes because i never belive they will be a cure for herpes untill Dr Adeolaoko do it for me and now am free and happy in life contact him on Email Dradeolaoko@gmail.com or you can WhatsApp him on this number +2348110560429 man is good with herbal medicine. Please he can help with any kind of sickness.
    Hiv.
    Hepatitis B.
    Herpes
    Love Ring
    Magic Ring
    Power over others.
    HPV
    Thanks.

64. Bianca Everly on September 6th, 2018 10:15 am

The Doctors Said Herpes Virus do not have a medical cure because the virus is capable of hiding within the human cells, it remains protected from your immune system. Herpes is not a special virus; your immune system has the power to fight it back but because it is able to lay dormant in protected cells, your immune system is unable to remove it from your body. But strong reactive herbal medication is capable of getting rid of the virus gradually and totally from your body without damaging any of your cells. Natural herbs kill the virus totally not just reducing the out break. I’m talking from experience as I was once a patient of herpes virus. But here I’m today, I’m so glad and happy to have met with Doctor Idumebologab who rescued me at the verge of death with his effective herbal medicine which I took for just 20 days and I was cured from Herpes Virus. Get natural herbs cure from Doctor Idumebologab. You can reach him through his email address:dr.idumebologabspiritualtemple@gmail.com or you can Whatsap him with his number:+2349067883725 and call him on:+2349065297621.

65. divine on September 10th, 2018 9:53 am

I was diagnose April 10,2016 and find out I’m HIV positive.I was scared because there is no cure for HIV/AIDS but today some people still don’t believe that there is cure for HIV, it can only be cured through Africans root and herbs,and our doctor’s here in USA few of them know’s about the African herbal medicine can cure Hiv but they chooses to hide it from us just to make a sales of ARV DRUGS. I did a research online finding way to get rid of my disease,I saw a comment about a herbal doctor on internet Name Dr Alabi who has cured several disease with his powerful herbal medicine, I contacted him on whats-app, chat with him explain my self to him.He said he can cure hiv perfectly well , he gave me his request which i send to him. within 5 days he sent me the herbal medicine through ups courier delivering service And told me how to take the medicine for 3 weeks to get cured,I did for 2 weeks, within this 2 weeks i notice a very big change in my health and i new some thing great has happened then i went to confirm my result it was absolutely Negative.The doctor who new i was hiv positive was asking me how come i am negative, what did it took to get cure and were did i get this medicine from and how did i get rid of it I told him every thing about the herbal medicine that cure me. imagine doctor telling me not to let anyone know about it,I wasn’t shock though i knew they know about the herbal cure but choose to hide it in other to make sales on ARV DRUGS,if you are HIV positive please contact my savior dr.alabiherbalhome@gmail.com
    or WHATSAPP him through this number +2348115204568

66. Luanda Michael on September 13th, 2018 1:10 am

CURED FROM HERPES VIRUS
    DR HASSAN is the only Dr who could ever get Herpes cured with his healing medicine, i have tried almost everything but i couldn’t find any solution on my disease, despite all these happening to me, i always spend a lot to buy drugs from hospital and taking some several medications but no relieve, until one day i was just browsing on the internet when i come across a great post of ‘Morrison’ who truly said that he was been diagnose with Herpes and was healed the nest week through the help of this great powerful healing doctor, so i quickly contacted him, and he ask me some few questions and he said a thing i will never forget that any one who contacted him is always getting his or her healing ,so i was amazed all the time i heard that from him,so he sent me the herbal medicine ,and after taking his medicine for the period of time he told me to, i noticed a very hug difference in my health,so i went to the hospital to give the final test to the disease and the doctor said i am HERPES NEGATIVE ,i am very amazed and happy about the healing DR HASSAN gave to me contact DR HASSAN at (drhassanherbscure@gmail.com). whatsApp /CALL +2349032582239

67. jamemary on September 13th, 2018 8:17 am

All these post about HERBAL MEDICINE,are scarms and fake
    trying to collect money all in the name of HERPES cure and when you contact them they will be asking for your name, pictures, country, phone number,
    occupation and when you have given them all the information, they will be
    asking for money. my name is jame mary,from Palm coast Florida U.S.A,
    a woman of 56years I was once
    suffering from herpes for good 3years and i spent a
    lot of money going from one herbal doctor to another but they all scam and
    take my money away until i told my friend the problems am facing in life he
    quickly introduce me to this powerful herbal man called
    Dr.ESEZOBOR who cured me from Herpes with his herbal medication , after
    Doctor ESEZOBOR has finished preparing the herbal medicine, he asked me to
    send him my residential address, so that he will send the herbal medicine
    to me via D.H.L so i did. 2days later, i received the herbal medicine and i
    had to follow the instructions he gave to me on how i will apply it. After
    using if for a week and few days and I noticed that all the symptoms, pain,
    itch and blisters are gone. 2weeks
    later i went to hospital for test and according to the test done by the
    Medical doctor called Marly it stated that i was herpes negative.
    So viewers be wise and beware of fake people and fake herbal
    doctors, they are all over the internet trying to steal from poor people. I
    will drop the email of this powerful herbal doctor just in case you
    want to contact him for help,EMAIL HIM ON :DRESEZOBORHERBALHOME@GMAIL.COM
    Dr ESEZOBOR CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-
    1. HERPES
    2. PENIS ENLARGEMENT
    3. GONORRHEA
    4. HIV/AIDS
    5. LOW SPERM COUNT
    6. MENOPAUSE DISEASE
    7. EPILEPSY
    8. ASEPSIS
    9. CANCER
    10. ANXIETY DEPRESSION
    11. PREGNANCY PROBLEM
    12. SHORT SIGHTEDNESS PROBLEM
    13.YOU NEED YOUR WIFE OR HUSBAND BACRK
    14.ZIKA VIRUS
    15 ADHD,,,

68. mr clack on September 13th, 2018 1:14 pm

Health is not just physical health, but also mental, emotional and spiritual well-being. An important part of the healing process for me is to be active in HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS education, support and advocacy. I volunteer in a number of HSV organizations, and in particular Positive Women, because the impact of HSV on women is very different than from men. As once a positive person, I will forever be grateful to God Almighty and Doctor osewe who reached on me when i thought it was all over, Today am happy with my family living free after the medical doctor have confirmed my HSV status Negative, I have never in my life believed that HSV could be cured by any herbal medicine, I want to make sure that HSV never happens to anyone else. We can’t prevent HSV by punishment, by stigma and discrimination. It’s only through building a safe, supportive and caring environment, that positive people still have hope and they should contact Dr Ebude with this email:hvpnaturalremedyclinic@gmail.com so they can once again be visible in our community, to educate and advocate, to take better care of ourselves and our families. We’re someone’s daughter, partner, mother, grandmother, sister, aunt. When we have HSV, it impacts on our families too. kindly contact him today and leave stress free, mind you, this spell doctor also have remedy for the following:HIV AIDS, ALS, MND, Epilepsy, Leukemia, Asthma, Cancer, Candida, Gonorrhea,Empty stomach[yin infection] Good luck as you step into greatness.
    the doctor’s email once again is
    hpvnaturalremedyclinic@gmail.com
    you can also call him on; +2348127918703

69. lucy moore on September 13th, 2018 6:02 pm

Am lucy by name, i was diagnosed with Herpes for 2years ago i lived in pain with the knowledge that i wasn’t going to ever be well again i contacted so many herbal doctors on this issue and wasted a large sum of money but my condition never got better i was determined to get my life back so one day i saw miss sanders post on how Dr Osatin saved him from the VIRUS with his herbal medicine i contacted Dr Osatin on his email address Drosatinherbalhome@gmail.com we spoke on the issue i told him all that i went through and he told me not to worry that everything will be fine again so he prepared the medicine and send it to me through courier service and told me how to use it,after 14days of usage I went to see the doctor for test ,then the result was negative,am the happiest woman on earth now. this testimony is real.thanks to Dr Osatin God bless you. you can also reach him on his whatsApp number +2348078668950…

70. miss victoria on September 15th, 2018 2:49 am

Grateful to Dr Ebude for all his help for my life, i was having Human
    Papilloma Virus, and we were planing on getting married on early December,
    when we decided to get ourselves tested first and we found out that my
    fiancee was HPV Positive, my fiancee was so unhappy, because this was a
    barrier for us to get married, so i went out to search out a remedy for my
    partner, and it was so surprising how Dr Ebude has been a blessing and
    healing to the masses, after reading about his work on a blog i immediately
    emailed him: (hpvnaturalremedyclinic@gmail.com) and he wrote back to me
    that my fiancee will be OK and that we we get married this same year, i
    couldn’t believe it, after doing all that is needed to be done, i was
    surprise that after 2weeks of using his medicine my fiancee went to the doc
    and was diagnose negative.
    HE CAN ALSO CURE ALL THESE ILLNESS…..

1.HIV/AIDS
    2.CANCER
    3.HSV 1/2

Kindly contact this email and save your self from these diseases. Email: hpvnaturalremedyclinic@gmail.com… or chat on whats app 08127918703

71. TARA OMAR on September 15th, 2018 3:27 am

Hiv disease for the last 3 years and had pain hard to eat and cough are nightmares,especially the first year At this stage, the immune system is severely weakened, and the risk of contracting opportunistic infections is much greater. However, not everyone with HIV will go on to develop AIDS. The earlier you receive treatment, the better your outcome will be.I started taking ARV to avoid early death but I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.As a Hiv patent we are advise to be taking antiretroviral treatments to reduce our chance of transmitting the virus to others , few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information on Hiv treatment with herbal medicine, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from Hiv her name was Achima Abelard and other Herpes Virus patent Tasha Moore also giving testimony about this same man,Called Dr Itua Herbal Center.I was moved by the testimony and i contacted him by his Email.drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com We chatted and he send me a bottle of herbal medicine I drank it as he instructed me to.After drinking it he ask me to go for a test that how i ended my suffering life of Hiv patent,I’m cured and free of Arv Pills.I’m forever grateful to him Drituaherbalcenter.Here his contact Number +2348149277967…He assure me he can cure the following disease..Hiv,Cancer,Herpes Virus,Epilepsy, fibromyalgia ,ALS,Hepatitis,Copd,Parkinson disease.Diabetes,Fibroid………………………………………….
    ………………………………………….

72. clara on September 15th, 2018 5:29 am

This is real take it serious, who will believe that a herb can cure HERPES DISEASE in my body, i never believe that this will work i have spend a
    lot when getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, what i was
    waiting for is death because i was broke, one day i hard about this great
    man who is well know of HIV,cancer and herpes cure, i decided to email him,
    unknowingly to me that this will be the end of the HERPES DISEASE, he
    prepare the herb for me, and give me instruction on how to take it, at the
    end of the week which was seven days,he told me to go to the hospital for a
    check up, and i went surprisingly after it the doctor confirm me cure from
    HERPES disease I thought it was a joke, i went to other hospital the doctor
    there also confirm me cure from HERPES disease then i took my friend who
    was also HERPES patient to the Doctor after the taking of the herbs she was
    also confirm cure from HERPES disease .please I want every one with this
    virus to be free, that is why am dropping his email address,(drodukuherbalhealingcentre@gmail.com or his whatsap contact +2348124765093)
    i want you to email him he is a great man. thank you for saving my life, and I promise I
    will always testify for your good work.

73. dina steven on September 15th, 2018 11:08 am

I believed God has sent dr onokun to help people out from this horrible virus. i was diagnosis with herpes for 3years, few months ago a friend introduced me to dr onokun and i only took his natural treatment for a week & 3days, and i totally got cured with his herbal treatment. if you are suffering from genital herpes, you don’t have to be roaming round dr onokun email is been attached to contact him. dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

74. Paul Mark on September 15th, 2018 7:21 pm

you or contact on whatsapp number +2347060571038 because he is one of the best herbal doctor that i can only show you up to, if your penis is 4.2 cm and want to get it reach 9.2 cm within three weeks i Dr okosun is also specialized on obeo m breast and boobs enlargement i advise you to contact him for help.

75. john cambell on September 17th, 2018 9:47 pm

Can’t still believe that i got cured from Genital Herpes through
    herbal treatment from Dr. Saibu who I met through the internet, I actually couldn’t
    believe it at first because it sounded
    impossible to me knowing how far I have gone just to get rid of it. Dr. Saibu made me his meds which I took as instructed and here I am living a happy life once again, a big
    thanks to Dr. Saibu , I am sure there are many herbal doctors out there but Dr Saibu
    is the only one i trusted. You can reach him by Email drsaibu@gmail .com or
    for easy and fast communication you can also call o add him on whats-app with this number +2348064438762.. if you wanna no more about doc herbal here my contact +18438885874 ..

76. ROSE WILSON on September 18th, 2018 8:26 am

I THOUGHT THE PHYSICIANS SAY NO CURE FOR HIV/AIDS AM TELLING YOU TODAY THAT DR OKAFOR CURE HIV/AIDS WITH HIS HERBAL MEDICINE AND ONCE YOU GET CURED YOU ARE FOREVER CURED IT IS NEVER REVERSIBLE.

MY NAME IS ROSE MECRY FROM THE UNITED STATE OF AMERICA,I AM USING THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO SAVE LIFE BY SHARING MY TESTIMONY THAT THERE IS A CURE FOR HIV/AIDS BECAUSE I AM A LIVING TESTIMONY,I SUFFERED FOR HIV/AIDS FOR GOOD ONE YEAR AND TWO MONTHS AFTER LOOSING HOPE THAT I CAN NEVER GET THE CURE BECAUSE THE DOCTORS SAID THERE IS NO CURE FOR IT,BUT THANKS BEEN TO THIS GREAT MAN CALLED DR OKAFOR WHOM I READ A TESTIMONY ABOUT ON HOW HE CURED HIV/AIDS WITH HIS HERBAL MEDICINE,I NEVER BELIEVE THIS BUT I DECIDED TO CONTACT HIM THROUGH THE STATED EMAIL,(dr.okaforherbalhealingcentre@gmail.com) and he send to me a herbal medicine and ask me to drink and bath with the herbal medicine for 3 weeks but to my greatest surprises, i went for a medical test after two weeks and my status was negative till today i cant keep sharing this testimony please brothers and sisters there is a cure to hiv/aids, contact this man for what ever you are going through, what ever sickness you are suffering from, like

(1) CANCER,
    (2) DIABETES,
    (3) HIV&AIDS,
    (4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,
    (5) CANCER,
    (6) IMPOTENCE,
    (7) BARENESS/INFERTILITY
    (8) DIARRHEA
    (9) ASTHMA
    (10)SIMPLEX HERPES AND GENITAL HERPES
    11) HE ALSO HAVE SPELL TO BRING BACK YOUR EX
    hiv/aids,perkinsons disease, ALS,CANCERS,HERPES. contact him with his email via dr.okaforherbalhealingcentre@gmail.com or whatsapp him through the following contact on +2348129101640

77. abulu on September 18th, 2018 10:26 am

Hello everyone I was heartbroken because i had very small penis, not nice to satisfy a woman, i had so many relationship called off because of my situation, i have used so many product which i found online but none could offer me the help i searched for. i saw some few comments about this specialist called Dr OMOHAN and decided to email him on so I decided to give his herbal product a try. i emailed him and he got back to me, he gave me some comforting words with his herbal pills for Penis t, Enlargement Within 1 week of it, i began to feel the enlargement of my penis, and now it just 1 weeks of using his products my penis is about 9 inches longer and am so happy feel free to contact DR OMOHAN on email address dromohanherbalmedicine@gmail.com or whatsapp him this number +2348164816038 for more info you can call him

78. abulu on September 18th, 2018 2:54 pm

79. Tucker on September 18th, 2018 7:48 pm

I am very happy to share a good news by a Dr Osalu who help me in my illness, i have be Herpes disease for about 7 years now and was suffering when i meet a friend who introduce me to him then i tell him all my problem and he said he will prepare an herbal medicine for me and when i take the herbal medicine he also ask me to go and do a test in the hospital so i do as he said when i got their and saw the result i was very happy because i am Herpes negative then i thank him and why i am sharing this testimony is to let everyone that is an herpes to meet Change Dr Osalu so that you can be negative and remain happy and if you want to contact him on email:{ drosaluherbalhome@gmail.com }or in whatsapp number: +2348078668950.

80. Tucker on September 18th, 2018 9:35 pm

I am very happy to share a good news by a Dr Osalu who help me in my illness, i have be Herpes disease for about 7 years now and was suffering when i meet a friend who introduce me to him then i tell him all my problem and he said he will prepare an herbal medicine for me and when i take the herbal medicine he also ask me to go and do a test in the hospital so i do as he said when i got their and saw the result i was very happy because i am Herpes negative then i thank him and why i am sharing this testimony is to let everyone that is an herpes to meet Change Dr Osalu so that you can be negative and remain happy and if you want to contact him on email:{ drosaluherbalhome@gmail.com }or in whatsapp number: +2348078668950. …..

81. Tucker on September 18th, 2018 9:40 pm

I am very happy to share a good news by a Dr Osalu who help me in my illness, i have be Herpes disease for about 7 years now and was suffering when i meet a friend who introduce me to him then i tell him all my problem and he said he will prepare an herbal medicine for me and when i take the herbal medicine he also ask me to go and do a test in the hospital so i do as he said when i got their and saw the result i was very happy because i am Herpes negative then i thank him and why i am sharing this testimony is to let everyone that is an herpes to meet Change Dr Osalu so that you can be negative and remain happy and if you want to contact him on email:{ drosaluherbalhome@gmail.com }or in whatsapp number: +2348078668950. ……………..

82. john cambell on September 20th, 2018 11:48 pm

Don’t ignore, who will believe that herbs can cure seven years HERPES in my body, i never believe that this will work i have spend a lot when getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, what i was waiting for is death because i was broke, one day i hard about this great man who is well know of Herpes and cancer cure, i decided to email him, unknowingly to me that this will be the end of the HERPES disease in my body, he prepare the herbal medicine for me, and give me instruction on how to take it, at the end of the two week, he told me to go to the hospital for a check up, and i went, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me negative, i thought it was a joke, i went to another hospital was also negative, then i took my friend who was also herpes positive to the Dr Saibu, after the treatment she was also confirm negative . He also have the herb to cure cancer and HIV virus please i want every one with this virus to be free, that is why am dropping his email address, drsaibu2@gmail. com do email him he is a great man. the government is also interested in this Dr Saibu, thank you for saving my life, and I promise I will always testify for your good work. contact him and also whatsapp him on +2348064438762

83. Kathy Venery on September 21st, 2018 6:43 am

My name are Ms Kathy Venery, June i was told I had mild emphysema. I was shocked, I had only had minor breathing problems at times. However I had smoked for 17 years when I was very young and had quit over 38 years ago, when I developed asthma. I always heard your lungs were cleared 5 years after you quit smoking, but they don’t tell you the damage is already done! Mild is not mild, I am on oxygen all the time.my son purchased herbal remedy for emphysema from solution health herbal clinic ,Which i used for 4 weeks and am totally Emphysema free ,all thanks to solution health herbal clinic, solution health herbal clinic also cure all type of disease in humans life… Contact solution health herbal clinic on E-mail: solutionsherbalclinic@gmail.com

84. Tommy Parker on September 21st, 2018 10:19 pm

6 months ago I was diagnosed with COPD with 55-60% lung capacity. My doctor just said all the crying , stomping your feet will not change it so just accept it and basically patted me on the back and sent me home to die. I was devastated and was afraid to do anything. I stopped riding my bike, I was afraid to do anything that would cause any exertion. It consumed my thoughts with every breath and the fear of what to expect was almost more than I could deal with. So I couldn’t get myself all time I decided to find a herbal cure online and I came acrose Doctor Itua on how he cure several people suffering from Hiv, and Herpes I gave him a call on this Number +2348149277967 also chat on whatsapp he gave me all the details about the cure i paid him for the medicine after 5 working days i receieve my herbal medicine ,I use it for two weeks that is how I get Cured and today I’m living healthy and fine I give him thanks also promise him to testify about his work,He Can also cure the following deseases..Copd,Herpes,Hiv,Hepatitis,diabetes,Asthma.
    Contact…drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com

85. Lizzy Desler on September 22nd, 2018 11:00 am

Please contact “PriestBacasim” if you are passing through any kind of relationship problems, he helped me bring back my husband that has abandon me and my kids for a very long time, somebody gave me his contact and I contacted “Priest Bacasim” through his email address (Pristbacasim2000@gmail.com) and he assured me that he will bring back my husband within 24hrs i followed his instructions and now i am now one of the most happiest person on earth today i am living happily with my husband and my kids, all thanks to “Priest Bacasim” contact him today and i assure you all your problems will be over. again this is his contacts (Pristbacasim2000@gmail.com)or you can also contact him through his mobile number, 08159410276

86. donald campbell on September 22nd, 2018 11:21 am

when life give you Reasons to be sad say No and Make the world know that you have more than a thousand reasons to smile. I almost gave up on my quest of finding a permanent cure to this nasty virus called CANCER. I never thought i would be CANCER negative again after been diagnosed in 2013, i have tried everything possible in life from one doctor to another, one hospital to another, series of tests, different kinds of medication, i had already lost hope until i melt silver sandy Philippe who kindly told me about DR.ODUDU who do cure difference virus by the preparation of herbs and roots. i searched about the DR online which leads me to a difference testimonies on about the great herbal DR. I so decided to made up my mind to give him a try, i contacted his email that was given in the post and I followed him with all amount of seriousness and i did all he instructed me. To my greatest surprise, the disease that seem incurable disappear within 20 days of using his remedy. I am writing this here in order to put you in the know that there is a cure for this virus. it time to stop believing in the medical doctors who do says to us there is known cure for CANCER HIV and many more virus. i just want you known that if you are going through any health challenge, contact this man and follow his instruction diligently and have a disease free life. his email is (dr.oduduherbalhome@gmail.com) a living dog is far better than a dead lion and a good health worth more than wealth famous, so please get back your health by getting in touch with DR.ODUDU kindly get him contacted calling phone contact and his Whats App contact is +2348101571054 thanks. https://web.facebook.com/DR-2232253367051784/?modal=admin_todo_tour

87. marry on September 23rd, 2018 6:01 am

I am marry harry from Germany. I was in trouble when doctor told me that I have been diagnosed with HIV… I though about my children and my husband, I know my children will face a serious problem when I’m gone, I lost hope and I wept all day, but one day I was surfing the internet I found Dr. Azaka contact number. I called him and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I’m cured by Dr. Azaka herbal medicine, I’m very thankful to Dr. Azaka and very happy with my hubby and children. email him on drazakaherbalhealinghome@gmail.com whatsapp him on +2347011596726

88. clara on September 23rd, 2018 12:41 pm

I am here again to give my testimony about a doctor who helped me in my life. I was infected with HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS
    in 2014, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so
    that my body can be okay. One day I was in the river side thinking where I can go to get solution. so a lady walked to me
    telling me why am I so sad and i open up all to her telling her my problem, she told me that she can help me out, she introduce
    me to a doctor call DR AZAKA who uses herbal medication to cure HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS and gave me his email, so i mail him.
    He told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what
    is happening after 1 weeks the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body got vanished . so if you are also heart broken and
    also need a help, you can also email him at drazakaherbalhealinghome@gmail.com or whatsapp +2347011596726

89. mavis on September 23rd, 2018 10:33 pm

I would like to let all know that the size of your Penis really matters in your relationship or marriage. I got married to my wife about 1 month after we met on a photo studio, we lived happily for the first 3 months of our marriage until i and my wife started having quarrels at home because i couldn’t satisfy her on bed with my little penis. Actually my penis was very small, it measured about 4.5 inch long on erection and i am 39 years old. My wife said it was forbidden by the women of this world. My wife started sleeping with other men outside. Sometimes i will return from work without finding my wife at home and whenever i call or ask her where she was, she will always snub at me and sometimes just tell me to go get a larger dick. All this continued for a long time and it hurt me so much that i was at the edge of breaking up on the marriage till when i read about a doctor called DR.OMOHAN. online. I never thought i could smile and be in a happy marriage again if not for the help of DR.OMOHAN. I got the doctors Emails:(dromohanherbalmedicine@gmail.com ) on the internet and i emailed him, and he got back to me with some encouraging words, he got me some herbs cream which i use for just 8 days and i began to feel the enlargement of my penis, and without surgery. This went on for a little period of about 10 days and to my surprise my wife keeps screaming that she love my big dick now. Now my wife no longer cheat on me, and my penis is now about 10.5 inches long on erection and off course very large round. And now my wife uses breasts, hips and bums enlargement. I and my wife are very happy for the help rendered to me by DR.OMOHAN , and i want to say a big thanks to Doctor for the help. You can contact the Doctor now on his Email:( dromohanherbalmedicine@gmail.com ) Am thankful to the doctor for helping me.
    his whataspp number +2348164816038

DOCTOR OMOHAN CAN AS WELL HELP THE FOLLOWING PROBLEMS
    1. HIV/AIDS SPELL
    2. HERPES SPELL
    3. CANCER SPELL
    4 IF YOU WANT YOUR EX LOVER BACK SPELL
    5 IF YOU NEED A BABY SPELLhim to solve
    6 LOW SPERM COUNT SPELL
    get all your problem solve. No problem is too big for him to solve.

90. mary on September 24th, 2018 3:29 am

God bless Dr. AZAKA for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HIV since 2010 and I was taking my medications, I wasn’t satisfied i needed to get the HIV. out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for HIV i saw a comment about Dr. AZAKA, how he cured HIV with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine through UPS SPEED POST. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 8 days later i was cured from HIV/HERPES,thank you, you can email him at drazakaherbalhealinghome@gmail.com or whatsapp and calls +2347011596726 he can help you if you have 1 cancer cure 2 diabetes cure 3 ringing ear 4 herpes cure 5 warts cure 6 HPV cure 7 Hiv 8 get your ex back 9 pregnancy herbal medicine 10 prostate enlargement 11 Hepatitis B

91. Tuaakh Abua on September 25th, 2018 5:34 am

Hello everyone, I’m not here to check out on sick people but to advise you all on how you should go about your Herpes disease. I was diagnosed with Herpes nine months ago and tried to get rid of it with everything I thought I could, it really made me uncomfortable in my house and place of work and everywhere I find myself, I used a lot of money on drugs but none worked until I was advised by my neighbor to go contact Dr Akaba on his email; akabaherbal@gmail.com and which I did. I reached him and complained all of my problems he gave me hope and I was happy with that alone before he prepared his medicine and send to me to use, to my very greatest surprise, under two weeks, I started to see changes and gradually I was getting better and which i am okay now fully. so I advise the whole public to that has same issue to please contact Dr Akaba to save your life because he’s good and very honest. His email is;akabaherbal@gmail.com or you can call/WhatsApp him on mobile +2348073884401. Thanks Dr Akaba

92. bella sandra on September 26th, 2018 12:59 am

Good News My People ..I Want To Appreciate Dr.Saibu Medicine Is A Good Herbal Medicine For( HERPES) I Was Diagnosed With HERPES Virus Last year,And Was Look For Solution To Be Cured Luckily I Saw Testimonies On How Dr.Saibu Cure HERPES VIRUS I Decided To Contact Dr.Saibu I Contacted Him He Prepared A Herbal Medicine Portion And Sent It To Me,I Started The Herbal Medicine For My Health.He Gave Me Step By Step Instructions On How To Apply It, When I Applied It As Instructed, I Was Cured Of This SAME HERPES Doctors say no cure Within 2 weeks, I Am Now Lupus Negative.My Brother And Sister I No That There Are So Many People That Have There Same Lupus Virus Please Dr Saibu To Help You Two,And Help Me To Thank Dr.Saibu For Cure Me, I’m Cured By Dr. Saibu Herbal Medicine,His Contact Email:drsaibu2@gmail.com
    Or Cell Whats app Number +2348064438762. for more information you can contact me ..

93. anny larson on September 26th, 2018 10:49 am

Here is my testimony on how i was cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) with the herbal medicine of Dr Iyoha, i have been suffering from this disease for the past 10 years without solution until i came across the email of this doctor who have cure so many people with his herbal medicine, i also choose to gave him a chance to help me and my husband, he told me what to do and i kindly did it, and he gave us his herbal medicine and direct me on how to use it, i also follow his instructions for use and he ask us to go for a check up after 2 weeks which i did, to my greatest surprise our result came out as negative, we are really happy that there is someone like this doctor who is ready to help anytime any day. To all the readers and viewers that is doubting this testimony stop doubting it and contact this doctor if you really have one and see if he will not actually help you. i am not a stupid woman that i will come out to the public and start saying what someone have not done for me and i know that there are some people out there who are really suffering and hurting their family just because of these diseases so you can to mail him on driyohasolutiontemple@yahoo.com or you can also call him on +1 (407) 337-9869 he also told me that he has cure for these diseases listed below . HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS. .DIABETES . CANCER .HEPATITIS .HIV/AIDS Thank you for your time bye.

94. juliet on September 26th, 2018 6:49 pm

What a miracle to have my ex back and i need to share this great testimony… I just want to say thanks Dr obor for taking time to help me cast the spell that brings back my ex lover {now my husband},who suddenly lost interest in me after six month of engagement,but today we are married and we are more happier than never before, I am really short of words and joyful, and i don’t know how much to my appreciation to you doctor obor you are a God sent to restore broken relationship.he deeply enjoy helping people achieve their desires, find true love,getting their ex lovers back,stop abusive relationships,find success,attract happiness,find soul mates and more,contact him today. and let him show you the wonders and amazement of his Love Spell System. He deliver results at his best in real spell casting,email him for help on hsvcuretemple@gmail.com you can also call him on +2348105813057 contact him on, He can also cure so many sickness
    {1}HIV And AIDS
    {2}Diabetes
    {3}Epilepsy
    {4} Blood Cancer
    {5} HPV
    {7} ALS
    {8} Hepatitis
    {9}Love Spell
    {10}psychic reading

95. joy on September 26th, 2018 6:49 pm

I never believed in natural herbal herbs cure or spells, not until i contacted
    this great man. I’ve been on Drugs since 2016, I was tested HIV+. 2. Due to some Family Issues, I had misunderstanding with my husband, and we went separated. But as i speak now I’m now HIV-, negative my husband is back with me and we are very happy again. I’m Very sure this Man can help every-one with HIS/HER problems. To me there is no problem that Dr.obor can’t solve. He also have herbs medicine to cure the following diseases;
    Herpes virus
    Diabetes
    Lupus
    Hepatitis A,B
    Infertility e.t.c
    Fibroid
    HIS MAIL ADDRESS____ hsvcuretemple@gmail.com or call/whatsapp +2348105813057

96. peter pan on September 26th, 2018 7:47 pm

i am from UNITED STATES i was diagnosed with HIV/AIDS for over 12 years which made loose my job and my relationship with my fiance after he discovered that i was having HIV, he departed from me i tried all my best to make him stays with me, but neglected me until a friend of mine on Facebook from Singapore told me Great healer, who will restore my life back with his powerful healing spell, he sent me the email address to contact and i quickly contacted him, and he said my condition can solved, that he will treat the disease immediately only if i can accept trust him and accept his terms and condition, i Agreed because i was so much in need of help by all means, so i did all he want from me and surprisingly on Sunday last week He sent me a text, that i should hurry up to the hospital for a checkup, which i truly did, i confirm from my doctor that i am now ( HIV NEGATIVE) my eyes filled with tears and joy, crying heavily because truly the disease deprived me of many things from my life, This is a Miracle, Please do not en-devour to email dr.onuwahome@gmail.com or whatsapp Dr ONUWA on +2349056464736 for healings Thanks
    He cure listed diseases
    CANCER
    HIV
    ALS
    HEPATITIS A AND B
    DIABETIC.
    HERPES

97. victoria on September 26th, 2018 8:21 pm

15 years ago before I had children ( I was age 37) I had HPV and my gyno at the time wanted to take out 75% of my cervix but I wanted children naturally, so I walked away and cured it naturally and proceeded to have 2 boys at age 40 and 42 with no problems getting pregnant. for more info. contact us this herbal clinic via email: hpvnaturalremedyclinic@gmail.com or chat on whats app +2348127918703

98. CORA on September 26th, 2018 11:09 pm

It’s time to tell ourselves the truth for the truth only can help us get id of this whole problem that has befallen us . The health ministry/ government don’t want to release or provide the cure for this nasty virus known as herpes. When I contacted type 1 and 2 of it, I never relent in finding a permanent cure. I did not agree with the no cure thing. I did not take it lightly at all. I refused to treat the symptoms leaving the virus. what sense does it make wasting money on the treatment that will not rid the disease?…
    I did all I could to get the cure and with the help of Almighty God, I found one. Dr I.K sent me herbal cure from Africa which I used. it didn’t just kill the symptoms, it eliminated the virus and now I am free. no more wastage of money on suppression med. I write this here to put you in the know that you have to help yourself now because the so-called medical do not care about you. contact I.K via ikhuoriaherbalredemption@gmail.com.and have a lovely life again. a life free of diseases a life free of humiliation and stigma. I say to you now that it is your duty to know that your health is your wealth. you reading this, save yourself and pass it on to save others

99. williams rose on September 27th, 2018 11:15 am

I’m indeed very happy for the great help that Dr. Peterwise rendered to me, I am here to give my testimony about a doctor who helped me in my life. I and my husband was infected with HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS last 4 years ago, we went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, on till one faithful day , we saw a blog whereby Dr. Peterwise cured a woman who also had herpes affection,we (Me and My HUSBAND) decided to contact him which we did, he asked us to buy some items, unfailingly we sent him the money he will need in buying the items required , He caste the spell and sent me some herbs. He asked me to go for check-up after 14 days of casting the spell, Luckily for me we were tested herpes negative, now I believe all these Testimonies about him on the internet, he is truly a great man, if you are going through the same problem and you need help you can contact the great Herbalist(peterwiseherbalhome@gmail.com) or call/ WhatsApp +2349032731129

100. precious on September 27th, 2018 3:27 pm

My name is precious garcia From USA, Dr Efe is the only herbal doctor who could ever get my HIV-AIDS cured with his healing herbs medicine, i have tried almost everything but i couldn’t find any solution on my disease, despite all these happening to me, i always spend a lot to buy HIV drugs from hospital and taking some several medications but no relieve, until one day i was just browsing on the internet when i come across a great post of who who truly said that she was been diagnose with HIV and was cure that very week through the help of these great herbalist Dr EFE, so i quickly contacted him, and he ask me some few questions and he said a thing i will never forget that any one who contacted him is always getting his or her healing in just 6 hours after doing all he ask me,so i was amazed all the time i heard that from him, so i did all things only to see that at the very day which he said i will be healed, all the strength that has left me before rush back and i becomes very strong and healthy, this disease almost kills my life all because of me, so i went to hospital to give the final test to the disease and the doctor said i am HIV negative,i am very amazed and happy about the healing Dr Efe gave to me from the help of his herbs medicine But if you feel like contacting Dr Efe at once you can email him now for your own healing too at: (drefeherbalhealingcentre@gmail.com). add him on whatsapp +2347066458878 Thanks

101. peter pan on September 27th, 2018 6:15 pm

i want to inform the public how i was cured of HERPES Simplex Virus by a
    Doctor called Dr.ONUWA. i visited different hospital but they gave me list
    of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat
    the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet
    searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw comment of people talking about
    how Doctor ONUWA cured them. I Was scared because i never believed in the
    Internet but i was convince to give him a try because i was having no hope
    of been cured of HERPES so i decided to contact him on his email, i
    searched his email on net and i saw a lot of people testifying about his
    goodness. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine
    to me that i took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now
    without problem, my HERPES result came out negative. You can contact him on
    his Email: dr.onuwahome@gmail.com call me+2349056464736 or whatsapp me +2349056464736 and get all your problem solved.
    1)Sickness of any kind
    2)Help to CURE Hepatitis B, HIV/AIDs CANCER and BIPOLAR
    3)Divorce, Breakup problem and To Re-unit
    4)Pregnancy problem
    5)Financial problem and Job promotion
    6)To get a good and rich life partner
    7)To Lose your wath
    8)to enlargement of pennis

102. fidelia love on September 27th, 2018 6:17 pm

Herpes virus
    Diabetes
    Lupus
    Hepatitis A,B
    Infertility e.t.c
    Fibroid

103. jamemary on September 28th, 2018 12:33 am

My life is back!!! After 3 years of broken marriage, my husband left me with three kids. I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide. Thanks to Doctor ESEZOBOR who i met online as i was browsing through the internet, I came across allot of testimonies about him. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, he restores womb, stop divorces, cure cancer and other sickness. I also come across one particular testimony by Sarah who lives in Finland saying how he brought back her Ex husband after 3 years of divorce. After reading all these, I decided to give it a try. I contacted him and explained my problem to him. In just 12 to 16 hours, my husband came back to me pleading and we resolved our issues and we are even happier than before. Doctor ESEZOBOR is really gifted and i will not stop publishing about his good works. If you have any problem, contact him now for he might be the answer to your problems. Email: ( DRESEZOBORHERBALHOME@GMAIL.COM )…

104. jamemary on September 28th, 2018 12:34 am

My life is back!!! After 3 years of broken marriage, my husband left me with three kids. I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide. Thanks to Doctor ESEZOBOR who i met online as i was browsing through the internet, I came across allot of testimonies about him. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, he restores womb, stop divorces, cure cancer and other sickness. I also come across one particular testimony by Sarah who lives in Finland saying how he brought back her Ex husband after 3 years of divorce. After reading all these, I decided to give it a try. I contacted him and explained my problem to him. In just 12 to 16 hours, my husband came back to me pleading and we resolved our issues and we are even happier than before. Doctor ESEZOBOR is really gifted and i will not stop publishing about his good works. If you have any problem, contact him now for he might be the answer to your problems. Email: ( DRESEZOBORHERBALHOME@GMAIL.COM )….

105. amanda roy on September 28th, 2018 1:53 am

I am really happy that i have been cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) with
    the herbal medicine of Dr OMOLOWA, i have been suffering from this disease
    for the past 2 years and 7 mouth without solution until i came across the
    email of this doctor who have cure so many people with his herbal medicine,
    i also choose to give him a chance to help me and my husband, he told me
    what to do and i kindly did it, and he gave us his herbal medicine and
    direct me on how to use it, i also follow his instructions for use and he
    ask us to go for a check up after 1 week and 4days which i did, to my
    greatest surprise our result came out as negative, we are really happy that
    there is someone like this doctor who is ready to help anytime any day. To
    all the readers and viewers that is doubting this testimony stop doubting
    it and contact this doctor if you really have one and see if he will not
    actually help you. i am not a stupid woman that i will come out to the
    public and start saying what someone have not done for me and i know that
    there are some people out there who are really suffering and hurting their
    family just because of these diseases so you can e mail him on (
    dr.omolowa@gmail.com)
    or you can also whatsapp him on +2349039377739
    he also told me that he has cure for these diseases listed below
    . HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS.
    .ALS
    . CANCER
    .HEPATITIS
    .HIV/AIDS
    Thank you for your time bye

106. CORA on September 28th, 2018 11:28 am

107. john robet on September 28th, 2018 9:40 pm

My name is JOHN ROBET am from SA I want to share a testimony of how Dr.Olu herbal mixture cream saves me from shame and disgrace, my penis was a big problem to me as the size was really so embarrassing,and i was also having weak erection problem. I can’t make love to my wife and my penis was just too small a full grown man like me having 4 inches penis and to worsen it i don’t last in sex i cant even last two minutes it was really a thing of shame to me. My wife was really tired of me because my sex life was very poor,she never enjoyed sex,i was always thinking and searching for solutions everywhere until when i saw a testimony of how Dr.Olu herbal mixture cream have been helping people regarding their sex life, so i decided to give him a try and to my greatest surprise in less than one week of taking the herbs my penis grow to 8 inches i couldn’t believe my eyes and as i speak now my penis is now 8 inches and i do not have week erection again. I can make love to my wife longer in bed. And my marriage is now stable,my wife now enjoy me very well in bed. can contact him drolusoltionhome@gmail.com {) or call or what-apps him through +2348140654426 . .he also specialize on the following things

BREAST ENLARGEMENT
    BREAST LIFT & REDUCTION
    PENILE/PENIS ENLARGEMENT
    GENERAL BODY SLIMMING
    HIPS & THIGH REDUCTION
    REGAIN VIRGINITY BACK
    Thanks for the Enlarging my penis sir, you indeed save my marriage…I am really grateful sir,

• Major staff layoffs expected

Mercy Hospital shooter was a graduate student at DePaul

• Major staff layoffs expected

Casten and Underwood defeat Republican incumbents

• Major staff layoffs expected

Virtual private networks protect online communication

• Major staff layoffs expected

New institute aims to boost number of women entrepreneurs

• Major staff layoffs expected

Rauner loses gubernatorial race after a single rocky term

• Major staff layoffs expected

Resale store aims to provide accessible LGBTQ+ healthcare

• Major staff layoffs expected

Pritzker wins battle of the bank accounts in Illinois

• Major staff layoffs expected

Ugly sweaters and winter weather

• Major staff layoffs expected

Recent robberies around campus have left students on high alert

• Major staff layoffs expected

Many of the models in ‘Here, We Do’ campaign aren’t students

Major staff layoffs expected