Filed under News, Showcase

Major staff layoffs expected

Despite a tightening budget, DePaul key employees saw increases in their total compensations.

Victoria Williamson | The DePaulia

Victoria Williamson | The DePaulia

Serious layoffs are likely coming to DePaul. DePaul officials said that the process is “not yet finalized” and any staff reductions “would go into effect before July 1,” which is the beginning of the new fiscal year.

Several current DePaul employees described to The DePaulia a culture of fear and opacity on the part of the university regarding their employment. Almost all asked to remain anonymous for fear of job security.

“I’m hearing there are going to be at least 200 people laid off in June,” said an administrative assistant currently employed by DePaul.

The employee said that over the last six months, many of their duties have been “slowly stripped away” from them. They believe it is a calculated effort to make them disposable or subject to termination.

“If you take everyone’s work away, you can justify getting rid of them,” they said.

“Everybody around the university has been chatting about layoffs,” said one DePaul professor. “Even the security guards are asking me if (my job is safe).”

In order to confirm the reality of layoffs, The DePaulia contacted several key DePaul officials on Wednesday.

Instead, The DePaulia received a response on Thursday afternoon from Carol Hughes, from the Office of Public Relations and Communications (OPRC). Hughes referenced the university-approved budget from March that would invest in “strategic growth through major cost-saving measures and reductions in the (2019 fiscal year) budget.”

“From its earliest communications about the process, the university has noted that the review and centralization of key financial, administrative and technology functions could result in staffing reductions and that such restructuring changes would go into effect before July 1,” wrote Hughes in an email.

Hughes noted that faculty positions would not be a part of the restructuring process.

The DePaulia asked Hughes: how many staff members would be terminated, what departments would be affected, how much money would be saved from the staff cuts and how many days notice would be given to terminated staff.

“The process is nearing completion, but not yet finalized,” Hughes wrote.

And, as a result, we have no additional information to provide at this time.”

Terry Smith, law professor and chair of DePaul University’s Black Leadership Coalition (DPUBLC), sent a formal request for reduction in force data — among many other requests — to the university, on Feb. 26. Over the last four months Smith sent multiple follow up requests but never received the data he requested.

Finally, on March 26, the university told Smith that they needed more time to process his request.

But Smith is not satisfied with the university’s inability to fulfill his request in what he considers to be a timely manner.

“If the university, and specifically Dr. (Elizabeth) Ortiz and Associate Provost (Lawrence) Hamer, ever intended to respond substantively to DPUBLC’s requests, it could have done so weeks ago,” he told the DePaulia Wednesday.

On Tuesday, The DePaulia reached out to university officials, asking why Smith’s request for reduction in force data had not yet been met. On Wednesday, Hughes wrote that the university was still in the process of authoring a report that would be accurate.

“The information is being carefully vetted to ensure accuracy and expressly reviewed to ensure confidential personnel matters and/or competitive data remain so. The report will also outline efforts to strengthen diversity and inclusion across campus. Upon completion, the report will be shared with the campus community, including DPUBLC.”

But Smith argues that “any suggestion that the information sought is proprietary or intrudes on the right of the confidentiality of individual employees is simply insupportable.”

On Thursday, two days after The DePaulia’s original inquiry, Smith received a response from the administration stating that the university hopes to have the report “completed by mid-June.”

On Saturday, Smith received an email from Provost Martin denBoer that, he believes, was not intended for him. Smith believes that denBoer hit “reply all” by accident. The email reads as follows:

“It’s increasingly apparent that this is a fishing expedition,” wrote denBoer. “We need to consult before responding, if at all.”

The DePaulia reached out to denBoer asking him to clarify what he meant by a “fishing expedition,” but received no response by the time of publication.

Shannon Stone-Winding runs a consulting firm and has worked with DePaul in the past. She is also an ASK mentor and an adult student at DePaul. She said because enrollment is down, it makes sense that serious cuts will need to be made.

“You have to think about the history of the university,” she said. “(DePaul) used to be ‘the little school under the El,’ then they grew extremely fast, and the way they set up the university doesn’t really match the growth.”

DePaul’s undergraduate enrollment peaked in 2012 at over 16,000 students. But lately enrollment has continued to decline. From 2016 to 2017 enrollment declined from 15,407 to 14,816 students, according to the university website.

Several faculty members told The DePaulia that the faculty has been pushing hard to get data from the university on how staff cuts were made over the last few years. So far, their requests have been unsuccessful.

Some faculty members have grown so concerned with the current climate that they have decided to call a “Council of the Whole,” a tool available to faculty in order to garner attention and to help pass motions and initiatives. The last attempt at a council was in 2011, but it was unsuccessful.

Faculty have already secured more than the 50 faculty signatures needed to call such a meeting. Dr. Bamshad Mobasher, president of the faculty council, said that “obviously the individuals initiating the council have grievances” with the university.

“Part of the goal is to bring in faculty to center around a set of issues and get more participation,” he said. “Politically, it’s very significant.”

At a time when DePaul has raised tuition while also getting ready for staff cuts and restructuring, many of its top employees are collecting lucrative salaries. The average total compensation for DePaul’s key — or top paid — employees average at over $400,000 a year, according to data obtained via DePaul’s 990 form published on Guidestar.

Additionally, many key officials reported large increases in compensation from 2016 to 2017. Provost denBoer reported a base pay of $227,231 in 2016, but in 2017 his base pay nearly doubled to $451,853.

Executive Vice President Jeff Bethke reported a base pay of $236,997 in 2016. In 2017, Bethke’s base pay rose to $392,211.

Out of the 21 key employees listed on both the 2016 and 2017 990 form, every single employee reported a higher compensation than the year prior. The average amount of increase in compensation was over $48,000 per key employee. Each key employee saw an 11.87 percent increase in total compensation.

DePaul has also recently launched its “first brand advertising campaign in over seven years,” according to DePaul Newsline, the university’s PR publication. Although the total cost of the advertising campaign is not public information, The DePaulia confirmed the cost of DePaul’s Chicago Transit Authority (CTA) advertising initiatives.

DePaul spent approximately $480,000 on CTA ads that run on trains, platforms and buses, according to the public relations department at Intersection, the CTA’s marketing agency.

In a March Newsline article, President A. Gabirel Esteban said that DePaul would “continue to invest” in its employees.

But with the upper level administration continuing to look for ways to save money, many DePaul staff members will be holding their breath — hoping they aren’t next on the chopping block.

46 Responses to “Major staff layoffs expected”

1. Change At DPU on May 29th, 2018 9:49 am

Jean Lenti Ponsetto is making $413,000 a year to continue to ruin our flagship Men’s Basketball program. Let that sink in. #FireJLP

Peter Reply:

Amen! I’m sure the Lenti gravy train will continue despite the cuts. Rotten to the core and lack of success to boot.

2. Staff member on May 30th, 2018 8:52 am

This year of reporting from the DePaulia is the best I’ve seen in my long tenure at DePaul. Bravo!

3. Tanya Breva on May 30th, 2018 7:21 pm

The comment from “Jeff Bethke” was deleted. Too bad. The parody did raise some good questions:

Why was Jeff Bethke given the title of CFO when he was already the Executive Vice President of Finance?

How could the DIrector of Procurement become the Executive Vice President of Finance?

Why was he given the $162K raise?

There is a right way and a wrong way to reduce the size of the workforce. Everything about his approach I’ve been hearing from friends is just wrong.

dpustaff Reply:

He was not given a $162K raise in the same position. He obtained a new position as EVP in January 2016, so the previous year’s data reflects his previous position as Treasurer.

dpustaff 2 Reply:

Speaking of Treasurer, let’s talk about how Bethke got rid of Santino, his successor. Everyone but Bethke was impressed with him. Was he a threat to Bethke? Did he discover things that would have made Bethke look bad?

A 162K raise is wrong no matter how you slice it.

dpustaff3 Reply:

So the question is, is it irresponsible to misrepresent this data in your published (but clearly unedited) article, or is it just shoddy journalism?

dpustaff3 Reply:

By the way, how are you gonna go and spell the President’s name wrong?

4. Concerned Blue Demon on May 30th, 2018 7:28 pm

The provost’s compensation increase is also quite significant between 16-17, and yet, the 16 rate seems low for that kind of position. This would have been his first and second year. Would be interesting anyone from the university will address this on the record in light of the cuts being made.

Also – since when are private university salaries public information?

dpustaff Reply:

The latest 990 available is for tax year 2016, which was filed in February 2018. The DePaulia is comparing 2015 and 2016 data as those are the two latest years available. Marten denBoer started as provost in July 2015, which is why his compensation is lower for that year, because it was not a complete year of salary.

Salaries of officers, key employees, and top paid employees are public information for any tax-exempt nonprofit organization in the United States.

Concerned Blue Demon Reply:

Very useful and important clarification! Thanks.

5. DPU Employee on May 30th, 2018 8:11 pm

I am a current staff member. I welcome this summer’s changes. I don’t feel that it was justified to have raised undergraduate tuition more than $12,000/year in the past ten years to (at least in part) support a massive staff workforce. I am glad that our administration is making some tough choices before it is too late; we are extremely tuition-dependent and things could get very bad very quickly if enrollment were to drop precipitously. It wouldn’t be pleasant to lose my job, but fortunately I have kept up my skills and I live in Chicago where jobs are reasonably abundant, so I’m confident that I would be able to find another if it came to that.

DPU Employee is Clearly Fake Reply:

Horrible impersonation of a staff member.

dpustaff 2 Reply:

“It wouldn’t be pleasant to lose my job, but fortunately I have kept up my skills and I live in Chicago where jobs are reasonably abundant, so I’m confident that I would be able to find another if it came to that.”

–Says no one

DPU FT Reply:

Says no one except Bethke pretending to be a staff member.

Here’s a free tip, Bethke. Good leadership, is forgoing salaries at the top as a gesture of good will, while those around you are being laid off, because of you.

Not just that, you’re about to cause a huge failure in productivity due to literally zero planning around centralizing IT and administrative personnel. How can you be so bad at this?

Spouse of Released DePaul Family Reply:

It’s amazing how 5 days ago. With 1 little click of radio our whole lives changed.
    No more DePaul. No more overtime.
    No more scholarship for my baby girl.
    Awful!
    If you were in facilities Monday when 8 longtime employees were released ur ♥️ would be breaking.
    Grown men hugging & crying.
    What happened to FAMILY?!?
    That left when the collar left – as stated in the article.
    St Vincent DePaul would be ashamed that 200 families lost jobs
    friends (NOW ♥️‘D as family)
    SCHOLARSHIPS –
    Stability & PEACE OF MIND
    so the wealthy can get wealthier!?
    I don’t understand!! And who pays for it in the long run? The students! But its ok…. the basketball team just got a multi million dollar building they cant PAY THE STUDENTS to go to! Im sick. I cant sleep & now my HIGH HONORS -DEANS LIST every semester with a 3.52 GPA in all honors classes student just lost her education cuz the greedy need more? Sad 😞 Sad 😞 Day for DePaul families today

6. John Morkon on May 30th, 2018 11:00 pm

Who raises actual funding for the school? Their jobs just got a lot harder as this is awful use of funds. Rich getting richer while others are let go or forced to stay in same position. And at end of the day the kiddos and parents get screwed.

7. dpustu on May 31st, 2018 11:06 am

Feeling very concerned…

8. DP Parent on May 31st, 2018 1:18 pm

Excellent and informative article that should be discussed openly. To raise salaries of the top employees that would equate to 1, 2, or 3 other persons salaries….how ethical is THAT??? To provide some perspective….I also work full-time (not at DP) and I don’t know if my job is secure either over the next two weeks or month or year and SHOCKINGLY my CEO just got a 5X raise while we got 2.5%. So while we ask our students, staff, faculty, alumni, and parents to volunteer, donate, and be ethical in THEIR words and deeds, our board and leaders stuff their pockets rationalizing their great contributions to our university. Shame on them.

DPUemployee 20 years Reply:

I am aghast that they are giving people 11 % raises while the rest of the staff is fighting for 2% (3% if you get an outstanding review). So departments have been cut so bad that they are being skipped. Meanwhile other departments are cutting people and then hiring a new position 1 month later. FYI: The university has been doing this layoffs every year for the past four years. The cuts begin on Monday June 4th right in the middle of finals week. Tells you how much they are about the students.

Spouse of 1/200 DP employeres released Reply:

Awful! If you were in facilities today when 8 longtime employees were released you wouldn’t be saying such words. Grown men hugging & crying. What happened to FAMILY?!? That left when the collar left – as stated in the article. St Vincent DePaul would be ashamed that 200 families lost jobs friends (NOW ♥️‘D as family) SCHOLARSHIPS Stability & PEACE OF MIND so the wealthy can get wealthier!? I don’t understand!! And who pays for it in the long run? The students! But its ok…. the basketball team just got a multi million dollar building they cant PAY THE STUDENTS to go to! Im sick. I cant sleep & now my HIGH HONORS -DEANS LIST every semester with a 3.52 GPA in all honors classes student just lost her education cuz the greedy need more? Sad 😞 Sad 😞 Day for DePaul families today

9. Grace Collins on May 31st, 2018 5:19 pm

I’m a DePaul graduate. I worked for DePaul when it was “The little school under the “El” and then again from 2010 to 2014. I worked in DePaul Central Contact Center when it opened. We were treated so badly by our Mgmt that that sadistic manager was removed. All human resourse laws were broken but that person could because we were mislead to believe we were hired as part time workers (which means benefits). It seems we we were some special class temporary part time. Never told to us so we had no benefits or hope to get them.

Then I moved to accounts payable. I caught such abuse of the mission of St Vincent DePaul. We were supposed to be there to help educate the immigrants and the poor. Instead I got in trouble for questioning “gifts” and expensive meals. How about the exclusive health club memberships that must be paid before all else because those entitled little brats don’t want to embarrassed if the bill was late. Seriously. So much waste and abuse University wide.. I was deeply ashamed of the ethics I saw in power in my second stint at DePaul. I could not wait to leave the place because it is not the same wonderful spirited place that it was when it was the school I graduated from.

10. Weng Zeu on June 1st, 2018 5:31 am

Jeff Bethke’s bio: https://www.depaul.edu/about/administration/Pages/bethke.aspx It goes on and on and on. I am surprised he has time to run the university, Why too does he need two titles? He is not Khaleesi.

11. dpugrunt on June 4th, 2018 6:11 pm

shouldn’t the powers that be also tighten their proverbial belts during times of enrollment to help spare the actual worker bees? it’s shameful that we have resorted to the tactics of big banks. NOT the vincentian way. vinny would be turning over in his grave right now. the “here we do” campaign is so laughable at a time like this. what a crock.

12. LOGIN HOTMAIL on June 4th, 2018 10:37 pm

With havin so much content and articles do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or copyright infringement? My blog has a lot of exclusive content I’ve either written myself or outsourced but it seems a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my permission. Do you know any methods to help protect against content from being ripped off? I’d certainly appreciate it.
    http://hotmailsigninaz.net

13. Caden Sage on June 5th, 2018 3:43 am

This is my story, a true life story on how I survived an abusive husband(s). Please read and share.

Leaving an abusive marriage was life threatening, I was scared of the post-divorce lifestyle. I felt starting afresh with another man seems impossible at my age because my husband(s) always downplays my emotions making me feel like a worthless woman. Yes, I was married thrice.

I was betrayed by a friend, cheated upon by husband(s), beaten, jailed but I never gave up, I chose to ride or die with my current 5-year-old marriage because of love, our children and our shared finance. Though I love my husband to a fault and believed I can change his mindset through spiritual means before we go our separate ways.

After domestic abuse and emotional conflicts comes spiritual father, Dr. Wakina with redemption and restoration via dr.wakinalovetemple@gmail.com with the spell that ended my abusive circle. I also escaped social pressure.

I wasn’t wrong afterall sticking to my husband and changing our lifestyle through spiritual doctors. Believe me, we’re living our dream lifestyle for over 5-months with much love and respect for each other.

Shocked Reply:

I wish that I’d been reading the DePaulia before now because this experience has been a shocking and saddening. So many who have been here for many years are now gone. I don’t know what the future holds for me but I do know who holds the future. My prayer is that DePaul continues to be viable because many lives have been changed here. God bless us all to see your hand in all of this and to take hold.

14. Greg on June 11th, 2018 12:32 pm

This timeline looks off:

“on Feb. 26”

“Over the last four months” [your story was published three months after this Feb. 26 request]

“Finally, on March 26, the university told Smith that they needed more time to process his request” [one month after the request is not “the last four months”]

15. Miraclespellhome@yahoo.com on June 12th, 2018 5:32 am

I was checking for solution in the internet then miraculously came Across Dr Miracle, the powerful herbalist that Cure Numerous individuals HSV-1 AND HSV-2 INFECTION,then i contacted his Email: (MIRACLESPELLHOME@YAHOO.COM) I Explained everything to him and prepared a cure that cure my HSV-1 AND HSV-2 Disease totally after receiving his Herbal medicine, So My friends viewers why wait and be suffer when there is someone like Dr Miracle,that can cure any disease HIV/ CANCER/ HEPATITIS B VIRUS,LOW SPERM COUNT,ALS,ANCE PIMPUS,LUPUS VIRUS,You Can “CONTACT Via : Email : (MIRACLESPELLHOME@YAHOO.COM) You Can Contact Him Today And Get Your Problem Solved Or”Whats-app +23408071398555,)))

16. Tonya G. on June 17th, 2018 7:50 pm

Can a university president be impeached? Arrogance and ignorance are a terrible combination.

Andrew L Reply:

No, he can’t be impeached, but trustees can remove him.

Malik D. Reply:

Which trustees? The ones who foolishly chose him?

17. tina on June 22nd, 2018 6:56 am

Hello everybody, thanks to Dr BAKABA, the HERBAL MAN, i don’t just know the reason why some people is finding it difficult to believe that there is a cure for CANCER I have been suffering from CANCER, since last three years but today i am happy that i am cure from it with the herbal medicine of Dr BAKABA the great healer, i was browsing on the internet searching for help when i came across a testimony shared by someone on how Dr BAKABA cure his CANCER, i was so much in need of getting his treatment but after all Dr BAKABA brought a smile to my face with his herbal medicine. i am so much happy today that we have someone like this great healer out there, so my people out there kindly contact this great healer on his email address: ( bakabaspelltemple@gmail.com ) please sir keep your good work cause there are people out there who is in need of your healing medicine. or you can add him on whatsApp his number ( +2347063836098 )or call him,
    DOCTOR BAKABA CAN AS WELL HELP THE FOLLOWING PROBLEMS
    1. ALZHEIMER DISEASE, CURE
    2. HIV/AIDS CURE
    3 HERPES CURE
    4 PENIS ENLARGEMENT
    5 SPELL TO BRING BACK YOUR EX LOVER
    6 PREGNANCY SPELL
    CURE FOR ALL KINDS OF SICKNESS
    get all your problem solve..No problem is too big for him to solve..Contact him now

18. jolena rodriguez on July 14th, 2018 7:54 am

I am very surprise for the miraculous experience and wonders of Dr gbojie that have been spreading on the Internet and worldwide, How he marvelously helped people all over the world to restored back their lost lovers I contacted him after going through so many testimonies from different people how he help to bring back ex lovers i was deeply in love with my boyfriend and he was with me but suddenly one day he broke up with me. I tried everything but nothing seemed to workout, I thought it was going to be over forever.I never believed in spells but I was so desperate I thought I got nothing else to loose. I started searching for different spell casters and I finally found ‘Great gbojie Temple’ who helped me through the process and I eventually got my boyfriend back and we are so happy together. I am so grateful to him. If you ever need a spell caster who can get you ex back then contact him on [gbojiespiritualtemple@gmail.com]and his telephone number is +2349066410185

19. Silvana Bittencourt on July 16th, 2018 8:19 pm

Am Silvana Bittencourt from USA…….It has been hard for me to earn a living over the years of hard labor and suffering, after i lost my parents, so all man has to work for it own self and try to earn a living, grow up was not easy due to low income in the family and other side issues, i have been playing the lottery for a very long time now, and the highest amount i have won is just $750, i always pray to God to help me find a way to hit the lottery, because that was all i put my hope on, as i always play the lottery daily, buy different lottery tickets, pay for online tips and others, but all was in vain no good result , until a day i find this great DR Odinani Owelle on the Internet, he is a traditional voodoo Doctor, who help to cast the lottery spell, as was describe in the article, so i have no other option than to contact him, because i want to hit the lottery too, behold i contacted him, and he promise to help, DR Odinani Owelle help me to cast the spell, and behold i won, i won ($15.000.0000.00) DR Odinani Owelle is the name, but i call him great Love Spells Cast,,,,,,,,His email odinanisolutioncentre@gmail.com

20. Jessica Jackson on July 24th, 2018 9:13 am

My name is Jessica Jackson. I want to testify of this great spell caster known as Dr Purity. This man is truly a real and great spell caster indeed. He brought my ex lover back to me just within 24hours.
    This man is real.Contact him now;
    Call/WhatsApp: +2348070980389
    Email: puritylovespell@gmail.com

21. pamela on July 26th, 2018 4:51 pm

hello everyone . I want to share this testimony how Dr.SALATO help me, i was having a small penis and weak erection problem. I can’t make love to my wife for 5 minute and my penis was just too small a full grown man like me having 3 inches penis and to worsen it i don’t last in sex i cannot even last 5 minutes it was really a thing of shame to me. My wife was really tired of me because my sex life was very poor,she never enjoyed sex,i was always thinking and searching for a solutions everywhere and i came across a testimony of Mr LUCKY MARK testifying that DR SALATO helped him to enlarge his penis,i decided to give him a try and to my greatest surprise in less than one week of using his herbal cream, my penis grow to 7 inches i couldn’t believe my eyes and as i speak now my penis is now 11.5 inches and i do not have weak erection again. I can make love to my wife longer in bed. And my marriage is now stable,my wife now enjoy me very well in bed. You can contact him via {drsalatosolutiontemple@gmail.com

22. pamela on July 26th, 2018 4:54 pm

Hello everyone, am very happy to share this little awesome testimony about Dr okosun a great herbal doctor who help me enlarge my penis size.3.2 cm to 8.3 cm longer with his herbal cream mixture, my girlfriend is now so amazed with the autonomous size of my penis , if you you are also in need of help on how to enlarge your penis to become bigger and stronger I adverse you to contact Dr okosun on his email contact him dr.okosunspellalter@gmai.com
    you or contact on whatsapp number +2349037067348 because he is one of the best herbal doctor that i can only show you up to, if your penis is 4.2 cm and want to get it reach 9.2 cm within three weeks i Dr okosun is also specialized on obeo m breast and boobs enlargement i advise you to contact him for help.

23. annlona on July 30th, 2018 5:52 am

i am now a living soul. I never thought that I will live on earth before the year runs out. I have been suffering from a deadly disease herpes for the past 5 years now; I had spent a lot of money going from one place to another looking for way to get rid of this disease, the hospital have been my home everyday residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I was searching through the internet, I saw a testimony on how DR.agege helped someone in curing his HIV disease, quickly I copied his email just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days after using the herbal cure, I was free from the deadly disease, he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now, please brothers and sisters, he is great, I owe him in return. if you are having a similar problem just email him on dr.agegeh OR dr.agegecurehomOR WhatSapp him +234 8130871253

24. Steven Johnson on July 30th, 2018 6:59 am

Hello everyone, i am here to give my testimony about an herbal doctor called Dr,OLIHA I was heartbroken because i had very small penis,not nice to satisfy a woman, i have been in so many relationship, but cut off because of my situation, i have used so many product which doctors prescribe for me, but could not offer me the help i searched for. i saw some few comments on the internet about this specialist called Dr,OLIHA and decided to email him on his email i saw on the internet ) so I decided to give his herbal product a try. i emailed him and he got back to me, he gave me some comforting words with his herbal product for Penis Enlargement, Within three weeks of me use it, i began to feel the enlargement, ” and now it just 4 weeks of using his products my penis is about 8 inches longer, and i had to settle thing out with my ex girlfriend , i was surprised when she said that she is satisfied with my performance in bed and i now have a large penis.thanks to Dr,OLIHA for is herbal product. you can also reach him though is email {oliha.miraclemedicine@gmail.com}. or whatsapp him on +2349038382931 , always ready to help…

25. clouds on August 7th, 2018 7:19 am

HOW TO ENLARGE YOUR PENIS WITH DR.COVENANT PENIS ENLARGEMENT CREAM
    Hello everyone am cliff, From texas USA , i am here to give my testimony about a spell caster called Dr Covenant, I was heartbroken because i had very small penis, not big enough to satisfy a woman, i have been in so many relationship, but cut off because of my situation, i have used so many product which doctors prescribe for me, but none could offer me the help i searched for. i saw some few comments on the internet about this specialist called Dr Covenant and decided to email him on his email i saw on the internet,(Covenantsolutiontemple@gmail.com) so I decided to give his herbal product a try. i emailed him and he got back to me, he gave me some comforting words with his herbal pills for Penis Enlargement, Within 3 week of it, i began to feel the enlargement of my penis, ” and now it just 4 weeks of using his products my penis is about 9 inches longer, and i had to settle out with my Ex girlfriend Jane, i was surprised when she said that she is satisfied with my sex and i have got a large penis.
    Am so happy, thanks to Dr Covenant. If you need his help on his email via (Covenantsolutiontemple@gmail.com) Thanks or call him on his mobile +2349057353987

RESULTS AFTER CASTING OUR PENIS ENLARGEMENT SPELL;
    Permanent penis enlargement
    Thick penis
    Bigger penis head
    Improved force and intensity
    Boosted semen quantity
    Effective erections
    Cures and prevents impotence
    Have multiple orgasms
    Ends Early ejaculation
    Increased stamina
    Best regard

26. Doris Carter on August 7th, 2018 10:26 am

Healing from HIV-AIDS, i never though dr.camala who could ever get my HIV-AIDS cured with his healing spell, i have tried almost everything but i couldn’t find any solution on my disease, despite all these happening to me, i always spend alot to buy a HIV drugs from hospital and taking some several medications but no relieve, until one day i was just browsing on the internet when i come across a great post of !Michelle! who truly said that she was been diagnose with HIV and was healed that very week through the help of these great powerful healing spell doctor, sometime i really wonder why people called him Papa camala, i never knew it was alll because of the great and perfect work that he has been doing that is causing all this. so i quickly contacted him, and he ask me some few questions and he said a thing i will never forget that anyone who contacted him is ! always getting his or her healing in just 6 hours after doing all he ask you, so i was amazed all the time i heard that from him, so i did all things only to see that at the very day which he said i will be healed, all the strength that has left me before rush back and i becomes very strong and healthy, this disease almost kills my life all because of me, so i will to hospital to give the final test to the disease and the doctor said i am HIV negative, i am very amazed and happy about the healing dr.camala gave to me from the ancient part of Africa, you can email him now for your own healing too at: dr.camalahivadscure@yahoo.com or WhatsApp him +2349055637784 thank you sir for healing me from HIV, i am Doris Carter.

27. miguez on August 9th, 2018 4:20 pm

increase your libido and sex drive in female and male really matters in a relationship, i was facing difficulties in all my sex life i was humiliated because of my small penis and premature ejaculation problem i couldn’t satisfy my partner during sex, i was so ashamed of my self until i was doing some research on bigger penis i saw some articles about this dr called santy jatto that he has remedy that can increase penis from 3 to 9 inches my own was 5 inches when erect i quickly contacted him through his whatsapp number on the articles he respond to me and send me the remedy through DHL, my first experience during the first week of usage was awesome right now i have a bigger penis 9.5 inches my sex partner do enjoyed me more during sex all thanks to dr santy jatto contact him now via whatsapp +2348145243120 email dr.santyjatto@gmail.com
    He has cure for other deadly diseases like Herpes, Hiv, Hepatitis,ALS.
    1 cancer cure
    2 diabetes cure
    3 premature ejaculation
    4 herpes cure
    5 warts cure
    6 HPV cure
    7 fabriod
    8 penis enlargement
    9 breast enlargement
    10 hiv

28. Ellery Adrian on August 10th, 2018 8:51 am

I started seeking for help when I was desperate to see the good in my life because I was blinded by deception, expecting loyalty from a man who can’t be honest with himself. For 2 years’ happiness seems overrated while depression and anxiety took over my life.
    One of the hardest thing I did was not not moving on because I trust my marriage will work again someday.
    During the search to regain my sight and improve my marriage, I came across this email dr.wakinalovetemple@gmail.com owned by Dr.Wakina love spell master. Immediately after a successful love spell was cast, my life was given a meaning, my husband changed his attitudes and started focusing on me and the family. He became my everything. We became truthful to ourselves.
    I appreciate the time and effort he (Dr. Wakina) put into giving our lives a meaning.

29. Raphael on August 17th, 2018 7:55 am

Not much to say concerning Dr. Wakina, we all know Dr. Wakina love spell is capable of resurrecting a dead-end relationship. This is just a simply thank you for bringing back my ex-wife after three years and four months of ongoing feud. His mysterious spell worked as testified by people he has helped, he saved my married just as promised. I will conclude by saying with Dr. spell you don’t need to fight anymore or go through pains just to save your marriage. His contact email is (dr.wakinalovetemple@gmail.com)

30. maria cooker on August 18th, 2018 10:13 am

I have been suffering hardship from HIV/AIDS since 6years now, and i have 2 kids for my husband, and now we cannot proceed to have any other child again because of my disease. I have gone to several places to seek for help yet nobody could help, until i met a comment on the daily news paper that was commented by a lady named Britney on how this powerful herbal doctor helped her get cured of her disease (HIV-AIDS). Firstly i thought seeking help from an African doctor was a wrong idea, but i said to myself, will i continue to live with this disease all my life when i have heard that somebody like me was healed and saved from the same HIV/AIDS, I said its not my portion to remain in this my condition. so i contacted him through his Email address at (dr.onuwahome@gmail.com), so after i have mailed him, he responded to me after some hours after and he said to me that i should not be afraid, that he is a truthful and powerful doctor which i firstly claimed him to be because of what i read about him before i contacted him. So he promised me that i will be healed but there are some items needed to prepare the herbal medicine and obeyed all that he said because am the one in need of help not him. I did all by accepting his Words, Some weeks of taking his herbal medicine i notice some changes in my body system and i went for check up the day he asked me to go for check up to confirm if the sickness was still there or not, to my greatest surprise i could not find any sickness on my body. Firstly i was shocked, i mean it was like a joke to me and later i arise to be the happiest woman on earth after i have concluded my final test on the hospital by my doctor that i am now HIV- Negative. My papers for check are with me and now i am so happy and glad for his miraculous work over my life. With these i must tell everyone who might seek for any help, either for HIV cure or much more to contact him now on his private Email: dr.onuwahome@gmail.com OR WHATSAPP HIM +2349056464736 He has done mine, he can also do yours.I will never forget the the happiness you brought back into my life.

He cure listed diseases
    CANCER
    HIV
    ALS
    HEPATITIS A AND B
    DIABETIC.
    HERPES

• Major staff layoffs expected

Chicago startup aims to pay apartment seekers, build community

• Major staff layoffs expected

DePaul’s School of Music to host classical and jazz festival this fall

• Major staff layoffs expected

Editorial: A free press challenged at DePaul

• Major staff layoffs expected

No Cop Academy and a thin blue line

• Major staff layoffs expected

Open-source, downloadable textbooks could relieve price strain

• Major staff layoffs expected

How ‘Peter Rabbit’ teaches kids to save the planet

• Major staff layoffs expected

Prolific professor leaving DePaul for greener pastures

• Major staff layoffs expected

Speaker illuminates religious foundations of KKK artifacts

• Major staff layoffs expected

Report of armed weapon in Loop campus lead to evacuation, concerned students

• Major staff layoffs expected

Playing it safe: As national and local violence ramps up, concerns about safety follow suit

Major staff layoffs expected