Photo gallery: Blue Demons semifinal win sets up championship game rematch with Marquette

DePaul’s Chante Stonewall, Mart’e Grays and Ashton Millender celebrate a play Monday night at Wintrust Arena. The Blue Demons advanced to the Big East Tournament championship game with an 80-69 victory over Creighton and will face Marquette for the third straight season. Alexa Sandler | The DePaulia

After DePaul and Creighton split their two regular season meetings, the Blue Demons pulled away in the fourth quarter for an 80-69 victory over the Bluejays to reach the Big East Tournament championship game where they will face Marquette for the third straight season.

The Blue Demons were led by senior forward Mart’e Grays who finished with 20 points and five rebounds. After Creighton opened with four straight points to take a 58-55 lead early in the fourth quarter, DePaul responded with an 8-0 with four of those points to coming from junior forward Chante Stonewall, as the defending Big East Tournament champions never trailed the rest of the way.

Relive DePaul’s semifinal win through the lens of DePaulia photographer Alexa Sandler.

One Response to “Photo gallery: Blue Demons semifinal win sets up championship game rematch with Marquette”

1. Chryssy Berry from USA on March 15th, 2019 10:06 pm

After 12years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he could come back to me, I was really worried and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a Love spell for me. 11hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before, All thanks to Dr Unity. he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr.Unity is real spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your ex lover back or save your marriage fast. Do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster Dr.Unity now. Here’s his contact: Call/WhatsApp him: +2348071622464 ,Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ,Your kindness will never be forgotten.

• Photo gallery: Blue Demons semifinal win sets up championship game rematch with Marquette

Blue Demons advance to second round of CBI with win against Chippewas

Disappointed but not discouraged, fans and players welcome CBI opportunity

CBI Preview: Blue Demons will experience postseason play for first time since 2007

DePaul to play in the CBI; first postseason tournament apperance since 2007

Checkmate: Men lose battle of adjustments in first-round loss to St. John’s

Third time, no charm: Men fall to St. John’s in first round of Big East Tournament

Blue Demons and Red Storm meet for the second time in 10 days to open Big East Tournament

Reed named most improved in Big East Conference

Up for grabs: Wild regular season ends with more drama

Lone four-year senior shines in final home game