Electronica Weekly: Duck Sauce

Based in New York, Duck Sauce is back with another remarkable track. Consisting of A-Trak and Armand Van Helden, the duo is always in the action of the scene.

A-Trak, or Alain Macklovitch, is known to many for placing first in the 1997 DMC World Championship in Canada. At only 15, this accomplishment started his career in the electronic music world. With creative productions like “Disco Nap,” his indie dance/nu disco style is prevalent. A-Trak is greatly noted for his remix work, his tracks “Heads Will Roll” and “Trying to Be Cool,” are a must for any fan.

Armand Van Helden is also an important figure in the EDM scene, with house records like “I Want Your Soul” and “Bonkers,” his individualistic house style prevails.

Duck Sauce, although not as widely known as its members independently, has been the bomb on the house scene. “Barbara Streisand” and “The Big Bad Wolf” are some of their hits, but “Radio Stereo” is the new track that they released on their Essential Mix.

Combining both of their styles of production, “Radio Stereo” will amaze any listener with its groove. The catchy vocals, in combination with a disco-style house beat, created this tune. The track gives justice to itself. Quality over quantity is what Duck Sauce is all about.

Ô_