Filed under Campus News, News

21 years of Vincentian service at DePaul

On Saturday, students and faculty gathered in celebration of Vincentian Service Day.

Vincentian Service Day first began in 1998, in honor of DePaul’s centennial. This year marks the 21st anniversary of Vincentian Service Day.

Registration for Vincentian Day is on a first come, first serve basis due to capacity limitations at the various service sites.

This year, participants partook in service with community partners in the Chicagoland area and other cities.

The event kicked off at 8:30 a.m. and students, faculty and alumni provided a day of service in honor of Vincentian values.

2 Responses to “21 years of Vincentian service at DePaul”

1. Natasha Wanderly on May 11th, 2019 11:28 pm

heal from broken heart” After 12years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he could come back to me, I was really worried and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a Love spell for me. 11hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before, All thanks to Dr Unity. he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr.Unity is real spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your ex lover back or save your marriage fast. Do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster Dr.Unity now. Here’s his contact: Call/WhatsApp him: +2348071622464 ,Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ,Your kindness will never be forgotten.

2. Chryssy Berry from USA on May 16th, 2019 11:25 pm

My husband left me and the kids for 2 weeks when i called him he didn’t pick up when he came back home the 3rd week he told me he wanted a divorce i was so sad, i cried all night he left again i was so lonely the next day i was searching for something online when i found a spell caster called DR.UNITY who have helped so many people with their problems so i contacted him with my problems he told me it will take 11hrs and my husband will be back to me i did every thing he told me to do and the next day my husband came back kneeling and begging he canceled the divorce we are now happy together again, DR.UNITY can help you Call/WhatsApp him: +2348071622464 ,Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com,Your kindness will never be forgotten.

• 21 years of Vincentian service at DePaul

Spring Carnival brightens up DePaul

Students break fast and learn about Ramadan at Interfaith Iftar

Discussion at DePaul free speech forum falls short of compromise

DePaul student government races go largely uncontested

DePaul Faculty Council condemns content of Hill article, reaffirms academic freedom

EDITORIAL: DePaul Faculty Council made the right call

DePaul organization invites conversation on Israeli-Palestinian conflict

A conversation with DePaul Title IX

DePaul students stand against hate

DePaul Student Government Association candidates prepare for upcoming election