Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show: ‘What’s not to love?’

Watching Adriana Lima strut down the runway in sexy circus lingerie and seeing performances by the biggest names in the music industry never seems to fail. With that said, every year the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show proves to be a success. This is because V.S. certainly knows how to show off their newest collection as well as entertain spectators with live performances.

Last year, Jay Z, Kanye West, Nicki Minaj and Maroon 5 performed, while this year they hired Rihanna, Bruno Mars and Justin Bieber. It is still unclear what the 18-year-old Canadian was doing at the fashion show, but nevertheless the show hit 9.3 million views, according to the Examiner. It was the No. 1 show for adult viewers in the age range of 18 to 49. Not to mention the millions of people who simply cannot get enough of the V.S. Angels and used YouTube to view the event afterwards.

Not surprisingly, men enjoy tuning in as well as women.

“It’s always something to look forward to…beautiful women wearing very slinky outfits — what’s not to love?” said DePaul senior, William Schau.

Megan Fox, a former DePaul student, said, “Watching the show doesn’t hurt my confidence or make me want to exercise more than I do. The girls look great though for sure!”

Unfortunately, for the millions of others who have seen the show or snippets of it know that watching these beautiful women spin and blow kisses to the viewers can be somewhat intimating.

It also seems as though the models know how gorgeous they are and with their winks and kisses they are mocking the people at home who are lying on the couch and giving them evil, jealous stares. It is not hard not to be envious since all of the models look absolutely flawless and have toned thighs, arms and even definition in their abdominal muscles.

For those of us who do not exercise maybe this will inspire and propel us to hit the gym, and what better way to start the New Year then with a fit and healthy body?

One thing to remember is to not beat yourself up that you do not look like these models because they are paid millions to stay in shape and they have a team of professionals to make them look exquisite.