Our obsession with killers continues to distort our ability to separate the murders from the mugshot

Graphics by Ally Zacek|The DePaulia

Graphics by Ally Zacek|The DePaulia

Early Friday morning, students at Santa Fe High School evacuated the building after the fire alarm was pulled. The moments that followed were filled first with loud bangs of bullets, then shock, terror and a saddening, complex familiarity. The gunman, student Dimitrios Pagourtzis, 17, opened fired on the student body, injuring many and killing 10 people. He reportedly targeted his victims because he did not like them, including one female student who had rejected his romantic advances.

Just three months after the Parkland shooting mobilized the gun reform efforts around the country, there have been 10 more school shootings in the U.S. including Santa Fe, according to an updated database from The Washington Post.

News media instantly labeling Pagourtzis as “reserved” and “normal” and using the tired excuse that “there were no warning signs” provides a significant precedent for America’s long history of obsession with murderers. Without a doubt, a young person who has experienced trauma deserves assistance, but the difference with cases like Pagourtzis, Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz and Charleston church shooter Dylann Roof is that the American public loves to coddle these young, white male shooters – in fact, it’s what they have always done.

From cowboy shootouts in the Old West, to lynchings of African-Americans in the South and even capital punishment in today’s American justice system, the importance of death in America has been solidified. The question often lingers in the culture: should someone die because they committed a crime or should they be put to death simply based on their difference from us? Inevitably, the news media has taken death, and specifically murder, to the bank since the highly publicized murders of H.H. Holmes, known as America’s first serial killer, in the 1890s.

Americans received their first taste of the serial killer archetype then, and we haven’t stopped pondering the same question since: What makes these people want to kill? We became so fascinated with the second-hand adrenaline of killing that we created celebrities out of those who kidnap, drug, rape, kill and dismember.

The “celebrity serial killer” was established in the 1970s, with the likes of Ted Bundy, John Wayne Gacy and Jeffrey Dahmer. Putting a name and face to their actions separated them from those who were publicized but anonymous, like  the Alphabet murderers and the infamous Zodiac Killer. Their twisted acts of violence made the rounds on the news media because their stories piqued the public’s interest. Here, the public first understood that these men, who were almost always white, young or middle-aged men, could be their neighbors. Bundy used his intelligence and conventional attractiveness to easily coerce young women into his car, which his victims would soon realize did not have a passenger seat, and Gacy was known as a friendly and caring family man who would eagerly don that off-putting “Pogo the Clown” costume to entertain children. Some, like Jeffrey Dahmer, were clearly mentally disturbed since childhood: He was known to dismember and then hang animal carcusses from trees.

This reflects the school shooters of today who claim to have been bullied into their killing sprees. Cruz, the Parkland shooter, claims to have been bullied senselessly by his classmates for his scrawny body and scary, volatile demeanor. Immediately, the news media flooded the airwaves and internet with stories, calling for students to stop bullying and to report it when they see it. Yet we understand that bullying cannot and will never justify someone’s desire to kill. There are a multitude of avenues to take in the event of harassment; using students as targets in shooting practice cannot be one of these avenues.

While journalists have a duty to report crimes, their duty is not to encourage the romanticization of murderers. Calling the Dylann Roofs and Nikolas Cruzes of the world misunderstood, damaged or broken only adds an emotional fixation to the murderers, causing the public to sympathize with white supremacists and, more generally, violent men.

“Nothing is stopping these young men from killing,” said Andy Billingsley, former University of Illinois-Chicago student. “As far as legislation goes, no one is stopping them from taking their parents’ weapons, from bringing them on campuses and from performing what they think of as their duty to kill. Then the media begins to portray them as sad individuals, and the public loves it.”

From this melancholy media exposure, infatuation develops, and young women sometimes even desire to send love letters to these killers in prison. Some develop personal relationships with the inmates, like in cases of “Night Stalker” Richard Ramirez and cult leader Charles Manson. According to Psychology Today, sexologist John Money described this infatuation with the term hybristophilia – in which one “derives sexual arousal and pleasure from having a sexual partner who is known to have committed an outrage of crime, such as rape, murder or armed robbery.”

Cruz and Roof still receive love letters in prison, and it’s possible that Pagourtzis will as well. The most harrowing aspect about this possibility is that one of his motives was to kill the young woman who rejected his advances and then embarrassed him in front of his classmates. Pagourtzis even indirectly propagates “Incel” values, the online culture of young men who identify as “involuntarily celibate” and blame women for not wanting to have sexual relations with them. They hide in the dark forums of the internet, where their male supremacy, racism and self-hatred is accepted and encouraged. The recent Toronto attacker, in which the driver intentionally crashed and killed 10 people, posted on his Facebook page just before the attack that “the Incel rebellion has already begun.”

“Incel culture is currently on the rise, and sometimes it’s even promoted,” said Jake Reaves, computer science student at Roosevelt University. “Online, they congregate and sympathize with each other, furthering their misogyny.”

Our lives take place online. We find people who have experienced our shortcomings and traumas and can relate to them better than those we find in our schools. Teenagers know this better than anyone, as they grew up not knowing a life without the ability to connect with the anonymous people behind our screens. Yet, with the news media’s inherent influence on how people are perceived, there should be a higher standard on who gets what story. Calling a rapist and murderer like Bundy an attractive young man who no one would have expected to commit these acts is no different than calling Pagourtzis a troubled and rejected youth who, again, no one would have pegged as a murderer.

What can be taken away from the history of America’s infatuation with murder is that we can never tell who will be the next Bundy, Gacy, Cruz or Pagourtzis. Instead of past murderers who would keep their psychotic tendencies to themselves, we can spot some of these warning signs much earlier than before, thanks to the online culture that surrounds our lives. Reporting a classmate’s misogynist and white supremacist online behavior might save future lives – or perhaps we’re just too far gone.

25 Responses to “Our obsession with killers continues to distort our ability to separate the murders from the mugshot”

1. Caden Sage on June 5th, 2018 3:57 am

This is my story, a true life story on how I survived an abusive husband(s). Please read and share.

Leaving an abusive marriage was life threatening, I was scared of the post-divorce lifestyle. I felt starting afresh with another man seems impossible at my age because my husband(s) always downplays my emotions making me feel like a worthless woman. Yes, I was married thrice.

I was betrayed by a friend, cheated upon by husband(s), beaten, jailed but I never gave up, I chose to ride or die with my current 5-year-old marriage because of love, our children and our shared finance. Though I love my husband to a fault and believed I can change his mindset through spiritual means before we go our separate ways.

After domestic abuse and emotional conflicts comes spiritual father, Dr. Wakina with redemption and restoration via dr.wakinalovetemple@gmail.com with the spell that ended my abusive circle. I also escaped social pressure.

I wasn’t wrong afterall sticking to my husband and changing our lifestyle through spiritual doctors. Believe me, we’re living our dream lifestyle for over 5-months with much love and respect for each other.

2. Cathy on August 11th, 2018 6:22 am

My names is Cathy i want to testify about the great spell caster called Priest Ade my husband and i have been married for 5 years now we don’t have a child and the doctor told us i can’t give birth because my womb have been damaged due to wrong drugs prescription this got me so worried and my husband was not happy so he decided to get married to another girl and divorce me i was so sad i told my friend about it she told me about a powerful spell caster she gave me his email address well i never believe in it that much though i just decided to give him a try and he told me it will take 24hrs to get my husband back to me and i will get pregnant i doubted him the 3rd day my husband came back to me and was crying he said he didn’t want the divorce anymore 3 weeks after the doctor confirmed that i was pregnant he can also help you contact him at

ancientspiritspellcast@yahoo. com or ancientspiritspellcast@gmail. com

WhatsApp +2347059715465

3. Miraclespellhome@yahoo.com on June 12th, 2018 5:24 am

I was checking for solution in the internet then miraculously came Across Dr Miracle, the powerful herbalist that Cure Numerous individuals HSV-1 AND HSV-2 INFECTION,then i contacted his Email: (MIRACLESPELLHOME@YAHOO.COM) I Explained everything to him and prepared a cure that cure my HSV-1 AND HSV-2 Disease totally after receiving his Herbal medicine, So My friends viewers why wait and be suffer when there is someone like Dr Miracle,that can cure any disease HIV/ CANCER/ HEPATITIS B VIRUS,LOW SPERM COUNT,ALS,ANCE PIMPUS,LUPUS VIRUS,You Can “CONTACT Via : Email : (MIRACLESPELLHOME@YAHOO.COM) You Can Contact Him Today And Get Your Problem Solved Or”Whats-app +23408071398555,)))

4. Zain on June 21st, 2018 5:26 am

I used to suffer from HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS for about 3 years. No medications or treatments ever really did anything for me (i tried them all no one work. but I was actually able to completely cure HERPES naturally after countless hours of online research. What worked for me is as follows: I saw Dr CAMALA Information online that he normally cure and treat disease and infirmities with his Herbal Medicine, I never really believed the people who where recommending him thou i saw on blog about 6 people where also testifying on how they were cured by Dr CAMALA, and still Ellen recommend Dr CAMALA who uses herbal medication to cure HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS and gave me his email, so i mail him He told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly.Before I knew what is happening after two weeks the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body got vanished. so if you are also heart broken and also need a help, . if you are infected with any disease like HIV,AIDS, CANCER,HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS, or any other disease you can also be happy like me by contacting…..
    Name: Dr.CAMALA
    Email him: dr.camalahivadscure@yahoo.com
    What apps Number: +2349055637784
    I“m given you 100% grantee, soon as you have getting in touch
    with Dr.CAMALA your problems will be solved accurately.
    Thanks..

5. tina on June 22nd, 2018 6:54 am

Hello everybody, thanks to Dr BAKABA, the HERBAL MAN, i don’t just know the reason why some people is finding it difficult to believe that there is a cure for CANCER I have been suffering from CANCER, since last three years but today i am happy that i am cure from it with the herbal medicine of Dr BAKABA the great healer, i was browsing on the internet searching for help when i came across a testimony shared by someone on how Dr BAKABA cure his CANCER, i was so much in need of getting his treatment but after all Dr BAKABA brought a smile to my face with his herbal medicine. i am so much happy today that we have someone like this great healer out there, so my people out there kindly contact this great healer on his email address: ( bakabaspelltemple@gmail.com ) please sir keep your good work cause there are people out there who is in need of your healing medicine. or you can add him on whatsApp his number ( +2347063836098 )or call him,
    DOCTOR BAKABA CAN AS WELL HELP THE FOLLOWING PROBLEMS
    1. ALZHEIMER DISEASE, CURE
    2. HIV/AIDS CURE
    3 HERPES CURE
    4 PENIS ENLARGEMENT
    5 SPELL TO BRING BACK YOUR EX LOVER
    6 PREGNANCY SPELL
    CURE FOR ALL KINDS OF SICKNESS
    get all your problem solve..No problem is too big for him to solve..Contact him now

6. Lisa Joy on June 23rd, 2018 4:29 pm

OMG!!! I am so proud and happy to be out here sharing your work Dr. Sam. I just can’t believe this now my ex Husband is really back to me on his knees presenting a ruby rose to beg me to take him back and he was feeling regretful and sorry for leaving me and for causing me pains after the divorce which occurred last year. And this whole miracle happened after I ordered an urgent 24hours Dr. Sam powerful spell which he cast on me and my husband. Sir, I am the happiest woman today in this whole wide world. Dr. Sam, you really did it..Yes.. Its a miracle and everlasting pleasure and cheerfulness for me and my family today.. I am so happy now and i don’t know how much to convey my thankfulness and appreciation to you sir. And to the whole world, contact him if you need urgent help now because it’s guaranteed that he will help you. Email him Supremespellcast@gmail.com

7. Badmus Ryn on July 12th, 2018 10:01 pm

I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the past 13 months and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first month , I had faith in God that I would be healed someday.This disease started to circulate all over my body and I have been taking treatment from my doctor, a few weeks ago I came on search on the internet if I could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search I saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man DR LUCKY and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so I wrote to DR LUCKY telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that I was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later I started experiencing changes all over me as the DR assured me that I have cured, after 2 weeks i went to my doctor to confirmed if I have been finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advice is if you have such sickness or any other like HSV1,2,HPV1,2,3,CANSER HIV,COLE SORES,TOOTH AKEA, ETC you can email DR LUCKY on Realspellcasteronline@gmail com sir I am indeed grateful for the help I will forever recommend you to my friends!!! with your lovely Email Address Thanks So Much Dr Lucky

8. Sandra on July 13th, 2018 10:18 pm

I Basically think we all don’t have to face all these deceit and lies from our spouse…in a case of mine wen i got sick and tired of all the lies and deceit i had to contact a friend of mine to get me the contact of one of the best hackers in the states ..then i met enriquehackdemon11@gmail.com..He saved me from the lies of my cheating husband by hacking his phone..Incase you need help with hacking any phone or account or other jobs contact him via email/whatsapp :(ENRIQUEHACKDEMON11@GMAIL.COM) or whatsapp +1 6282035722 Tell him i reffered you.He will help you.

9. Tracy Walker on July 31st, 2018 3:45 pm

I was diagnosed with genital herpes. I was 38 years old and I did not know what it was. When my doctor explained what genital herpes was, I was terrified! if I did not go to ER earlier, I could have died without having the slightest idea of ​​what led to my death. the virus grew and I lived with it ever since . most of the time, I felt dirty, knowing I had it. So I started doing some research of my own on the Internet or anywhere I thought of, seeking more effective treatments or a possible recovery. initially, my doctor told me that herpes had no cure, he gave me drugs to suppress the virus, but the drugs were not enough to fight the virus. last month I saw a miracle on the Internet about a certain ”Dr. OSHUKU” who cured a woman with the same ailment and showed how I could reach him in the comment. As soon as I did, He ask me some questions and gave me a form to fill. Then he prepared some herbs and roots and sent me on affordable price. He instructed me how to use them, which i did for 19 days and all the pains disappeared, the rashes also, and my health was completely restored. From that day, I realized that people should know more about themselves and use the proper medication because I think when the right medicines are used, the diseases are healed! contact Dr. Oshuku today by e-mail: droshuku@gmail,com and recover from these deadly virus!

10. Miraclespellhome@yahoo.com on July 31st, 2018 4:48 pm

Amazing Love Spell To Get Back With your Partner and Fix Your Broken Relationship

My husband broke up with me 3 months ago, and forced me to sign the divorce papers, and i was completely heartbroken. And I could not get back into any shape emotionally. I Thank God for this astonishing and brilliant spell caster that came to my rescue. Wow! This spell caster has helped me so much. Dr Miracle guaranteed me an urgent 24 hours spell casting, of which i accepted it. Shockingly! this month on the 8TH OF MAY 2018, my husband called me back with lots of apologies after 48 hours which he assured me, and he did everything possible to withdraw the divorce papers which was previously ongoing with the power of this miracle working spell caster.Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer,and other sickness, Thank you so so so much Lord for your powerful spells. expressions are not sufficient to say thank you. Email Dr Miracle Now for Urgent love Spell.

MiracleSpellHome@yahoo.com Or WhatsApp Him Now: +2348071398555.

11. Leslie Noel on August 4th, 2018 11:28 am

Exactly six months ago today I sent this to Dr. Wakina via dr.wakinalovetemple@gmail.com;
    “Hello Dr. Wakina
    I am writing to see if you can help me reconcile with my partner. We both love each other very much but we have had to face many obstacles. Though I am stronger mentally and emotionally and he is and he often runs from problems and ends the relationship then later regrets his decision once he has calmed down.
    I have been to counseling, worked on myself, and I’m very spiritual. I have made mistakes, learned from them and want to be a better woman for him. Both our hearts are broken being apart, we have both tried to see other people but we realize no one else measures up.
    I love him very much. Can you help us to forgive our pasts and reconcile and have a stronger relationship? His pride and ego get in the way, he is very stubborn and worries what people will think if we get back together.
    Please help”
    My utmost effort payed off and we are happier together after the goodwill spell from Dr. Wakina

12. clouds on August 7th, 2018 7:26 am

ENLARGE YOUR PENIS WITH DR.COVENANT PENIS ENLARGEMENT CREAM
    Hello everyone am cliff, From texas USA , i am here to give my testimony about a spell caster called Dr Covenant, I was heartbroken because i had very small penis, not big enough to satisfy a woman, i have been in so many relationship, but cut off because of my situation, i have used so many product which doctors prescribe for me, but none could offer me the help i searched for. i saw some few comments on the internet about this specialist called Dr Covenant and decided to email him on his email i saw on the internet,(Covenantsolutiontemple@gmail.com) so I decided to give his herbal product a try. i emailed him and he got back to me, he gave me some comforting words with his herbal pills for Penis Enlargement, Within 3 week of it, i began to feel the enlargement of my penis, ” and now it just 4 weeks of using his products my penis is about 9 inches longer, and i had to settle out with my Ex girlfriend Jane, i was surprised when she said that she is satisfied with my sex and i have got a large penis.
    Am so happy, thanks to Dr Covenant. If you need his help on his email via (Covenantsolutiontemple@gmail.com) Thanks or call him on his mobile +2349057353987

RESULTS AFTER CASTING OUR PENIS ENLARGEMENT SPELL;
    Permanent penis enlargement
    Thick penis
    Bigger penis head
    Improved force and intensity
    Boosted semen quantity
    Effective erections
    Cures and prevents impotence
    Have multiple orgasms
    Ends Early ejaculation
    Increased stamina
    Best regard

13. Doris Carter on August 7th, 2018 10:28 am

Healing from HIV-AIDS, i never though dr.camala who could ever get my HIV-AIDS cured with his healing spell, i have tried almost everything but i couldn’t find any solution on my disease, despite all these happening to me, i always spend alot to buy a HIV drugs from hospital and taking some several medications but no relieve, until one day i was just browsing on the internet when i come across a great post of !Michelle! who truly said that she was been diagnose with HIV and was healed that very week through the help of these great powerful healing spell doctor, sometime i really wonder why people called him Papa camala, i never knew it was alll because of the great and perfect work that he has been doing that is causing all this. so i quickly contacted him, and he ask me some few questions and he said a thing i will never forget that anyone who contacted him is ! always getting his or her healing in just 6 hours after doing all he ask you, so i was amazed all the time i heard that from him, so i did all things only to see that at the very day which he said i will be healed, all the strength that has left me before rush back and i becomes very strong and healthy, this disease almost kills my life all because of me, so i will to hospital to give the final test to the disease and the doctor said i am HIV negative, i am very amazed and happy about the healing dr.camala gave to me from the ancient part of Africa, you can email him now for your own healing too at: dr.camalahivadscure@yahoo.com or WhatsApp him +2349055637784 thank you sir for healing me from HIV, i am Doris Carter.

14. Monica Rose on August 8th, 2018 4:47 am

Natural herbs have cured so many illness that drugs and injection can’t cure. I’ve seen the great importance of natural herbs and the wonderful work they have done in people’s lives. i read people’s testimonies online on how they were cured of herpes, HIV, diabetes etc by Dr. Tracy’s herbal medicine, i contacted the doctor because i know nature has the power to heal anything. I was diagnosed of HIV for the past 7 years but Dr. Tracy cured me with her herbs and i referred my aunt and her husband to him immediately because they were both suffering from herpes simplex virus, to God be the glory there were also cured too by Dr. Tracy I know is hard to believe but am a living testimony take it serious. There is no harm trying herbs. She is also a spell caster, she cast spell to restore broken marriages and she cast good luck spells in lottery numbers and also to prosper and excel in life. Contact Dr. Tracy now on:
    Gmail: (dr.tracyonehiwe@gmail.com)
    Hotmail: (dr.tracyonehiwe@outlook.com)
    Phone/Whats app: (+2348101356628)

15. Ellery Adrian on August 10th, 2018 3:19 pm

I started seeking for help when I was desperate to see the good in my life because I was blinded by deception, expecting loyalty from a man who can’t be honest with himself. For 2 years’ happiness seems overrated while depression and anxiety took over my life.
    One of the hardest thing I did was not not moving on because I trust my marriage will work again someday.
    During the search to regain my sight and improve my marriage, I came across this email dr.wakinalovetemple@gmail.com owned by Dr.Wakina love spell master. Immediately after a successful love spell was cast, my life was given a meaning, my husband changed his attitudes and started focusing on me and the family. He became my everything. We became truthful to ourselves.
    I appreciate the time and effort he (Dr. Wakina) put into giving our lives a meaning.

16. Cathy on August 11th, 2018 6:22 am

WhatsApp +2347059715465

17. Arion morgan on August 15th, 2018 5:46 pm

I was diagnose April 10,2015 and find out I’m HIV positive.I was
    scared because there is no cure for HIV/AIDS but today some people
    still don’t believe that there is cure for HIV, it can only be cured
    through Africans root and herbs,and our doctor’s here in USA few of
    them know’s about the African herbal medicine that can cure Hiv but
    they chooses to hide it from us just to make a sales of ARV DRUGS. I
    did a research online finding way to get rid of my disease,I saw a
    comment about a herbal doctor on internet Name Dr.Igbolo who has cured
    several disease with his powerful herbal medicine, I contacted him on
    whats-app, chat with him explain my self to him.He said he can cure
    hiv perfectly well , he gave me his request which i send to him.
    within 5 days he sent me the herbal medicine through ups courier
    delivering service And told me how to take the medicine for 3 weeks to
    get cured,I did it for 3 weeks, within this 3 weeks i notice a very
    big change in my health and i new some thing great has happened then i
    went to confirm my result it was absolutely Negative.The doctor who
    new i was hiv positive was asking me how do i become negative, what
    did i took to get cure and were did i get this medicine from and how
    did i get rid of it. I told him every thing about the herbal medicine
    that cure me. imagine doctor telling me not to let anyone know about
    it,I wasn’t shock though i knew they know about the herbal cure but
    chose to hide it in other to make sales on ARV DRUGS,if you are HIV
    positive please contact my savior
    drigboloherbalhome@gmail.com
    or WHATSAPP him through this number +2348128145639

18. Raphael on August 17th, 2018 8:01 am

Not much to say concerning Dr. Wakina, we all know Dr. Wakina love spell is capable of resurrecting a dead-end relationship. This is just a simply thank you for bringing back my ex-wife after three years and four months of ongoing feud. His mysterious spell worked as testified by people he has helped, he saved my married just as promised. I will conclude by saying with Dr. spell you don’t need to fight anymore or go through pains just to save your marriage. His contact email is (dr.wakinalovetemple@gmail.com)

19. maria diars on August 20th, 2018 12:36 am

I have been suffering hardship from HIV/AIDS since 6years now, and i have 2 kids for my husband, and now we cannot proceed to have any other child again because of my disease. I have gone to several places to seek for help yet nobody could help, until i met a comment on the daily news paper that was commented by a lady named Britney on how this powerful herbal doctor helped her get cured of her disease (HIV-AIDS). Firstly i thought seeking help from an African doctor was a wrong idea, but i said to myself, will i continue to live with this disease all my life when i have heard that somebody like me was healed and saved from the same HIV/AIDS, I said its not my portion to remain in this my condition. so i contacted him through his Email address at (dradelliherbalhome@gmail.com so after i have mailed him, he responded to me after some hours after and he said to me that i should not be afraid, that he is a truthful and powerful doctor which i firstly claimed him to be because of what i read about him before i contacted him. So he promised me that i will be healed but there are some items needed to prepare the herbal medicine and obeyed all that he said because am the one in need of help not him. I did all by accepting his Words, Some weeks of taking his herbal medicine i notice some changes in my body system and i went for check up the day he asked me to go for check up to confirm if the sickness was still there or not, to my greatest surprise i could not find any sickness on my body. Firstly i was shocked, i mean it was like a joke to me and later i arise to be the happiest woman on earth after i have concluded my final test on the hospital by my doctor that i am now HIV- Negative. My papers for check are with me and now i am so happy and glad for his miraculous work over my life. With these i must tell everyone who might seek for any help, either for HIV cure or much more to contact him now on his private Email: dradelliherbalhome@gmail.com OR WHATSAPP HIM +2348146240081 He has done mine, he can also do yours.I will never forget the the happiness you brought back into my life.

He cure listed diseases
    CANCER
    HIV
    ALS
    HEPATITIS A AND B
    DIABETIC.
    HERPES
    HPV

20. clouds on August 21st, 2018 2:17 am

My name is Heidi Ellaine, I lives in United States, my Email [covenantsolutiontemple@gmail.com] help me thank DR. covenant who helped cured me from HERPES SIMPLEX in just one (1) week. I got
    to know him from a friend who he helped, at first I doubt if his herbal
    product would work until my friend put her car at stake that if it doesn’t
    work she would give me her car. After which I decided to try, to God be the
    glory am now a living testimony, all thanks to DR. covenant, if not for him I would
    not have been healed so easily.. You can reach him via
    covenantsolutiontemple@gmail.com or call/whatsapp at +2349057353987, you can also
    contact him on cure on……
    1. GONORREA
    2. SYPHILIS
    3. ASTHMA
    4. STROKE
    5. DIABETES MELLITUS
    6. SIMPLEX HERPES
    7. RINGING EAR
    8.LOW SPERM COUNT
    9.SICKLE CELL
    10.HIV/AIDS
    11.CANCER

21. HULT on August 23rd, 2018 2:12 pm

Thanks to dr.balogun for his good work I never believe that ALS has cure, I was ALS over 3 year now before I came across a comment about how
    dr.balogun cure ALS and HERPES disease but when I saw it i have it in mind
    that he cant cure ALS I just decided to give it a try I contact him that
    night luckily to me he replied me, but I dont believe him I thought it was
    a scam but I still hold on to see the work of Dr balogun if he is saying the
    truth he ask for some details about me i gave him all he needed and I
    waited to see his reply to my problem after all, he told me to go for check
    up and I went for ALS test I cant believe I was negative,am so happy and
    grateful to God for using Dr balogun to cure me, that is the reason why i
    decided to write this wonderful testimony of our i was cured, i recommend
    Dr balogun to you all around the world,contact him on his Email drbalogunherbalhome@gmail.com or you can also reach him through WhatsApp number+2347018587126
    dr balagun for helping me at this young age if you need help contact,
    He can also cure so many sickness
    {1}HIV And AIDS
    {2}Diabetes
    {3}Epilepsy
    {4}Blood Cancer
    {5}HPV
    {7}ALS
    {8}Hepatitis
    {9}HERPES

22. Adrienne Bernardo on September 4th, 2018 4:23 am

Contact Dr Sambo now for Lottery Spell winning numbers Email: divinespellhome @ gmail. com
    Dr. Sambo Whats,App. him now +1(267)527-9481

My name is Adrienne Bernardo I Live in:New Jersey, I am 55 years old,I want you to know how Dr Sambo helped me, he is do generous with lottery winning numbers, early this year 2018 I contacted him for a Canadian lottery number, he gave me and I won $750,000,000 SEVEN HUNDRED AND FIFTY MILLION DOLLARS I still can’t believe people could have this kind of powers in this modern days. Dr Sambo is the best, he put a smile on my face and my family is rich now. Everybody must be rich, contact Dr Sambo for lucky winning numbers and be rich all your life. Contact him now, it doesn’t matter where you are ,it doesn’t matter your status in life,just contact him and he will sully help you okay… Email: divinespellhome @ gmail. com

23. James Shareef on September 4th, 2018 4:47 pm

All thanks to Dr JOHN for curing my HIV with his healing spell, i do not have much to say but with all my life i will for ever be grateful to him and God Almighty for using Dr JOHN to reach me when i thought it was all over, today i am happy with my two kids and my husband after the medical doctor have confirmed my HIV status Negative,i have never in my life believed that HIV could be cured,but today i am a witness of it,and with the help of Dr JOHN healing spell i was cured permanently, so i want to use this means to reach other persons who have this disease or any other deadly disease by testifying the power of Dr JOHN that all hope is not lost yet, try and get in contact with Dr JOHN and i am very sure you also will be cured permanently.you can email him through his personal email drjohnhivcurehome@gmail.com you can also text or call him through his mobile number OR /Whats App him on this number +2347064365391 I’m very grateful to him for curing my disease that’s why i will keep on sharing this wonderful testimony….

24. James Shareef on September 4th, 2018 4:47 pm

……………

25. Gracia on September 24th, 2018 10:38 pm

hello everybody my name is Gracie Deborah, i am from united state. I am very happy that i and my husband are cured of (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) with the herbal medicine of Dr Osalu, i have been suffering from this disease for the past 3 years without solution until i came across the email of this great doctors who have cure so many people with his herbal medicine, i also choose to give him a chance to help me and my husband, he told me what to do and i kindly did it, and he gave us his herbal medicine and direct me on how to use it, i also follows his instruction for use and he ask us to go for a check up after 1 week and which i did, to my greatest surprise our result came out as negative, we are really happy that there is someone like this great Dr Osalu who is ready to help anytime any day. to all the readers and viewers that is doubting this testimony stop doubting it and contact this Great Dr Osalu and see if he will not actually help you. i am not a stupid woman that i will come out to the public and start saying what someone have not done for me. contact him on his Email;drosaluherbalhome@gmail.com or you can call or whats-app him on +2348078668950.