Sullivan Menard commits to DePaul as preferred walk-on

The current No. 25 class in the nation and third in the Big East added another piece Sunday afternoon when Colony High School guard Sullivan Menard committed to the Blue Demons as a preferred walk-on.

“I am very thankful and excited to announce I have accepted a Preferred Walk-On position at DePaul University,” Menard said in a tweet. “I feel very blessed that God has given this opportunity to me and am honored to be apart of this program. God is good!”

Menard was honored as a Second-Team All-State participant in Alaska in March 2018. The six-foot-three-inch guard averaged 18.8 points and six rebounds per game in 33 games during the 2017-2018 season. As a junior, Menard was also a First-Team All-Northern Lights Conference selection.
Menard’s Colony Knights are currently 19-2 and ranked No. 2 in the Alaska Class 4A rankings behind Dimond High School in Anchorage, Alaska. The Knights are also 5-1 in league play after beating the Kodiak Bears on consecutive days this past weekend 46-37 and 62-29.

The Alaska guard joins Romeo Weems, Markese Jacobs and Oscar Lopez as the other players who have signed with DePaul in November.

2 Responses to “Sullivan Menard commits to DePaul as preferred walk-on”

1. Chryssy Berry from USA on February 11th, 2019 8:04 pm

After 12years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he could come back to me, I was really worried and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a Love spell for me. 11hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before, All thanks to Dr Unity. he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr.Unity is real spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your ex lover back or save your marriage fast. Do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster Dr.Unity now. Here’s his contact: Call/WhatsApp him: +2348071622464 ,Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com .

2. sophy on April 17th, 2019 2:14 am

VISIT DR.BALOGUN FOR YOUR SOLUTION VIA
    WEBSITE
    (BALOGUNSPELLTEMPLE.COM) Hello friends, my name is sophy, I have to give this miraculous testimony, which is so unbelievable until now. I had a problem with my Ex husband 2years ago, which lead to our break up. when he broke up with me, i was not my self again, i felt so empty inside me, my love and financial situation became worst, until a close friend of mine (Angela) told me about a spell caster who helped her in the same problem too his name is Dr.BALOGUN.so i emailed him:drbalogungreatspelltemple@gmail.com, the spell caster and i told him my problem and i did what he asked of me, to cut the long story short. Before i knew what was happening my husband gave me a call and told me that he was coming back to me in just 2days and was so happy to have him back to me. We have two kids together and we are happy with ourselves. Thanks to Dr.BAOGUN for saving my relationship and for also saving others own too. continue your good work, If you are interested to contact him and testify this blessings like me. If you are going through hard life and you need help in problems such as:Website (balogunspelltemple.com)WhatsApp +2347064627888 you can also contact him if you need help in the following encounter:(1)get your lost love back(2) If you need financial assistance called get rich in 3 days…. (3) cure for Disease, Virus and Sickness (4)binding spell and any other issues bordering you concerning your life Contact him today on: drbalogungreatspelltemple@gmail.com, you can also contact contact Dr balogun through his cell phone or add him up on whatsapp +2347064627888 he is tested and trusted i will forever be thankful to dr.balogun, view his site for more informations(balogunspelltemple.com)

• Sullivan Menard commits to DePaul as preferred walk-on

Moore where that came from: DePaul lands another impact transfer

New contract between DePaul, Northwestern aims to grow Chicago rivalry

John Diener to leave DePaul

Runners-ups meet in Big East-Big 12 challenge

Billy Garrett Jr. reaches NBA, reflects on DePaul

DePaul’s role players flourish in CBI championship series

Former DePaul star Billy Garrett Jr. joins the New York Knicks

Photo Gallery: DePaul loses final game of the CBI championship series 77-65 to USF

Commentary: No Wintrust, no problem: McGrath brings the love

DePaul falls short in CBI championship game